Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It (4982 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us / I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by KingRaoul: 6:48am On Jul 01, 2014
Girls are extremely annoying creatures!!! I really hate them so much i cant even explain the height at which i dislike their cunning nature. They are never honest with you, always dodging direct questions...they are extremely petty, and get so bitter and jealous over what doesnt even cosign them. Nobody broke my heart in case ur wondering, i just hate them and i dont know how to like them i want to but their fake nature is preventing me.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2014
"consign" ? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by farano(f): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2014
jes passing with my 32 shining grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by FruityLass: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2014
Eeyah cheesy
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by ITbomb(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2014
Change company and start meeting real people

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by ifex370(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2014
alexdellafonte: "consign" ? grin grin

wetin u wan make e talk na?
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 01, 2014
ifex370:

Wetin consign me grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Lathunjimi(m): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2014
Enjoy the feeling while it lasts after all it's ur life. But they can be amazing if you meet the right one.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by nely(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2014
Mayb you will be a potential Gay??

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Lily4star(f): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2014
If you would continue like this, please make sure u end up marrying yourself, get yourself pregnant, carry the baby for 9months and take care of them yourself. Simple

People make mistake when they use one person to judge the rest e.g, cos u meet one wild Portharcout babe, then all Ph babes re wild, cos u date an anambra chick that wasn't ever faithful then all anambra girls re cheats,n cos Edo girls re fund of travelling to Italy then all Edo girls re prostitutes.

Just the way u ve the bad ones, is the exact way you ve the good ones. Inshort I rest my case.

8 Likes

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Lordabas: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2014
Cool story bro, now prepare to be forever alone.
You clearly have problems.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by ERCROSS(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2014
guyz... try to get dis guy's point correctly..
i think d point he's trying to buttress is that
'he hates the nature of women'..
bro i get ur point..but
Not all women r cunning in nature,
some will cum into ur life and influence ur life positively while sum will walk into ur life and turn tinz around frm good to worse for ya...
it only depends on how good of an observer u r to differentiate frm dis 2..
but i tink dis o.p gan self has an emotional magnet that attracts the bad apples...

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by TrYcIa1(f): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2014
The explanation is clear,U be gay winkSowi....Gay spirit won enta ur body so pls counter it now b4 it will be too late....
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by kerny(f): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2014
ITbomb: Change company and start meeting real people
yup I totally agree with this
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by joecooper(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2014
ifex370:

Na only him waka come *In patience voice tongue
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Enegod(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2014
Op, try to love yourself a
little more and you will feel better about
your life.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2014
KingRaoul: Girls are extremely annoying creatures!!! I really hate them so much i cant even explain the height at which i dislike their cunning nature. They are never honest with you, always dodging direct questions...they are extremely petty, and get so bitter and jealous over what doesnt even cosign them. Nobody broke my heart in case ur wondering, i just hate them and i dont know how to like them i want to but their fake nature is preventing me.
all these virgins sef. Wait till you enter 'odolondolo'. I bet your views will change

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by msporche(f): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2014
How can you just wake up oneday and start typing trash Nobody is forcing you to like anybody and the fact that those you have come across have all those attributes you listed, does not mean that the rest of us are like that..

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by TyTymer(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2014
undecided A wise man who was hurt by a woman once said "Boy, women are the same" and I disagreed cos I was a kid. Now I know.

Women are something else. lipsrsealed

When a guy refuses to let go of an issue, we say he is acting like a .......... wink

When a guy doesn't mind his business, we say he should stop acting like a ......... wink

When a guy is vengeful, we wonder why he reacts like a ......... wink

When a guy makes it a habit of been late to any appointment or occasion, we wonder: is he a ................. wink in disguise?

When a guy talks too loud and too much and giggles (instead of chuckles) well, he is a .............. lipsrsealed

OP, you just have to enjoy them the way they are. It is the nature of women and any one of them who acts otherwise is termed a tomboy. Well, I don't wanna date a tomboy do you? grin

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by phiszo(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2014
KingRaoul: Girls are extremely annoying creatures!!! I really hate them so much i cant even explain the height at which i dislike their cunning nature. They are never honest with you, always dodging direct questions...they are extremely petty, and get so bitter and jealous over what doesnt even cosign them. Nobody broke my heart in case ur wondering, i just hate them and i dont know how to like them i want to but their fake nature is preventing me.
Bro, don't generalise. Well, that's how most girls are but there are still some good ones. Forget girls for now and concentrate on yourself and your family.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Yemlizzy(f): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Eeyah,how pathetic! guess you haven't had it easy.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2014
meaning. YOU HATE YOUR MUMMY/MOTHER
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by SpaceGooat: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2014
ITbomb: Change company and start meeting real people
this is the best advice so fat but pleas note the energy of your ego is really bad. i always say ego is number one male guy problem ! angry this is prove!! click here to know how to kill youre ego.. click here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by 2goodbobo(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2014
yeah you can hate them but you sure cant do without them grin
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by Oahray: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2014
Ehya... Sexists everywhere. Not cool.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by olatade(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2014
If na yankee dis guy dey ehh,e 4 don cari gun begin shoot gals out of frustration grin
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by dytbabe: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2014
KingRaoul: boys are extremely annoying creatures!!! I really hate them so much i cant even explain the height at which i dislike their cunning nature. They are never honest with you, always dodging direct questions...they are extremely petty, and get so bitter and jealous over what doesnt even cosign them. Nobody broke my heart in case ur wondering, i just hate them and i dont know how to like them i want to but their fake nature is preventing me.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by 30secs(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2014
Eyah... I pray you find that guy of your dreams to settle down with.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by TyTymer(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2014
dyt babe: KingRaoul: boys are extremely annoying creatures!!! I really hate them so much i cant even explain the height at which i dislike their cunning nature. They are never honest with you, always dodging direct questions...they are extremely petty, and get so bitter and jealous over what doesnt even cosign them. Nobody broke my heart in case ur wondering, i just hate them and i dont know how to like them i want to but their fake nature is preventing me
cheesy grin make una fear God o.
Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by dytbabe: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2014
ty-tymer:
cheesy grin make una fear God o.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / ix) / Please Help! I'm About To Lose My Girlfriend Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.