Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nicon: Suprised! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nicon: Suprised! (2251 Views)

Nationwide Massive Recruitment At NICON Insurance For Graduate / 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon / 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicon: Suprised! by abimikus: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2006
I was shocked to hear that Nicon Test have been conducted.
No one around me in Nasarawa state have been contacted.
Pls. Is it done in batches or regionally?
Help. Thanks
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by alinco2(f): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2006
wish i know
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by kole09(m): 12:37am On Jul 18, 2006
I don't think they'll be any other test!!!! It's rather unfortunate that u were not contacted. I really don't know where the problem came from but a number of people who were even shortlisted were not invited, I did not recieve ant text message but thought I should gate crash only to find myu name on the list!
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by vicky11(f): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2006
it`s not fair,i was told i was short listed but i was not contacted
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by apostle: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2006
i f we have done all on our part then god will lift us up in due season did i hear an amen :d cool wink smiley
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by crito(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2006
na so we see am oh.na wa 4 nicon
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by ochans(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2006
Its really unfortunate that some of us that spends our energy and time never got a hint on when the test was conducted.
I learnt about it a day after.
But friends, dont give up. Our miracle is on the way.
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by LAXIST(m): 3:30am On Jul 20, 2006
Can someone be kind enough to let us hve the web site of Nicon?
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by theforce(m): 5:56am On Jul 20, 2006
Ambikus, i heard that the test held in Abuja. The test slated for Lagos and Portharcourt was rumoured to have been called off till further notice. May be it was the professional group test that held not the trainee group.
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by georgee(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2006
Nicon graduate trainee test was held in lagos state,i was there, here's their web add www.niconisurance.com.ng
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by hygi: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2006
[i][/i] hi fellow it is a situatoin one can "t tell the direction this country is goin they dont have plans for the youths. higy. o8o37447391. email hymanb204@yahoo.com[color=#770077][/color][col ]
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by kitaun(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2006
@ hygi,
so what purpose will your no and e-mail serve by publishing it here ? abi u wan employ youths, u might just be inviting unsolicited calls o ! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by dearie(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2006
yEAH, KITAUN IS RIGHT, WHAT DRE WE EXPECTED TO CALL YOU FOR?Do you have jobs for pple, or u are into some kind of consultancy for job seekers, pls clear this air, lets know what the exposition of ur id's all about.
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by theforce(m): 2:49am On Jul 22, 2006
Gorgee you are right! the test held in King's College Lagos, and candidates were invited via sms. The problem was that the text messages were sent through MTEL GSM line. Mtel SMS hardly ever get to its destination. I heard that a lot of seats were empty at the venue of the test.
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by crito(m): 3:13am On Jul 22, 2006
@HYGI
CALL YOU OR MAIL YOU FOR WHAT?
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by zion1: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2006
Hi folks,its rather very unfair that some of us were not contacted.But you know what?Without casting aspersion on the personality of Mr Jimoh Ibrahim,I think we were not invited for own good.Why? Ask anybody working in Global Fleet Oil & Gas and they will tell you their salary is nothing to write home about for such a company in OIL & GAS!!!.Infact some are still owed till this moment.To cut a long story short,I don't think NICON will be any better.
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by theforce(m): 2:23am On Jul 23, 2006
Zion that is a new one on me. Are you sure that the pay is poor? I heard they were doing quite well, but the truth is that i do not have first hand information on salary structure and things like that.
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by dearie(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2006
@ Zion
I think it's unfair to scribble such things in a public forum like this about a figure aspopular as Jimoh Ibrahim, whose intentions are supposedly aimed at ameliorating the tension in the land.

Moreso, talking about pay, What choice does a job-seeker who has nothing doing at the moment have, than to apply for any available job, afterwhich, one can now scout for a desirable job. It's about holding on to one, then looking for a choice job, without endangering the current job.

Let's look for a way to present our case (those of us that couldn't sit fior the test) and see if we can get another chance to take part in the recruitment, i understand it's going to be quite massive.
Re: Nicon: Suprised! by zion1: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2006
Dearie, I was not at all trying to get at Barr Jimoh Ibrahim.I was only stating things the way they are,which unfortunately is not a common way of expression in our dear Nigeria.Well I agree with you that a first job could be used as a leverage for the originally desired job against the backdrop of the unemployment statistics in Nigeria.

DEARIE, NOT ALL ENTREPRENEURS ARE OUT TO AMELIORATE WHATEVER YOU                CALLED ''TENSION''.tension bawo!!! GET CLOSE TO ONE.This does not in any way refer to 'Him'

(1) (Reply)

Bankphb / Harris Communications Nigeria / Bond Consult Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.