Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden (20724 Views)

220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by kelvodavee: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2008
Some people have been asking me how to go about gaining admission into sweden universities. studying in Sweden is a nice decision to make? Facilities are state-of-the art and the standard is superb. In fact in most Universities there, u'll be allowed to make prints, copies, fax and scan free. Government pays for the expenses. During exhibitions, you can get enough writing materials to take you for your entire study period. You can pick books free- books that would be in reserve section in Nigerian Universities.

Another good thing is that residence permit decisions are made in Sweden (Linköping) and not in Abuja Nobody can influence the decision, Once you merit it, you get it. The only problem is that you will take care of your accommodation and feeding. Jobs are scarce, but with effort, you will secure something.

[size=16pt]How to Apply[/size]
There are two ways of applying, depending on whichever method u choose to use. The first method is to visit this website.
http://www.braintrack.com/linknav.htm?pprevid=49&level=3
You will see a list of all the schools in sweden. click on the school u want. The page will open but most likely it will be in swedish language. Check the top of the page and look for the word "English". Click on it and the text on the screen will be converted to English. Browse through the website to look for the course u are interested in. Click on "Apply now" and follow the procedure to the end.

The second method is to visit this website:
         https://www.studera.nu/aw/toAccount.do?lang=en
click on "create a user account". you'll be taken to another page where you'll be asked to fill out your email address and password. write down the password u choose because u'll soon need it. make sure the password u provide is not less than 6 digits and also not more than 12 digits. Also make sure that the password u provide contains both numbers and alphabets. Click on "NEXT" and u'll be taken to another page where u can enter your personal data. Fill it and click next. untill you are taken to a place where u can login. login with your password and email address. U are now ready to start the application process. U undergo basket application. What i mean is that, each application you make to a school will be transfered into a basket. U can apply to a maximum of 8 schools. By this time, your basket will be full. u'll be given an application number which u  should write down. U'll be provided with the address to which u have to post your credentials. U can then logout Make sure u don't forget your email and password because u will be needing it from time to time to check the status of your application.
        Now package your credentials. u'll need photocopy of your o'level certificate, waec scratch card, your university certificate, and your transcript. Some schools require toefle but some of these schools still accept waec o'level in place. Write your application number on each of the document. Take all these to the court and get them certified. Post your certified credentials to the address provided to u during the application. Now go to your former school where u graduated and tell them to forward a copy of your transcript to the same address to which u posted your credentials, instruct them to write your application number on the document they are forwarding to sweden.
       Leave the rest in God's hands and continue to pray. Login to the website with your password from time to time to check the status of your application. U can also ammend your application by changing your desired course. Immediately your package arrives sweden, it will reflect in your account that your package has arrived. Make sure your school sends your transcript else u wont be offered admission. There have been so many application with fake credentials recently, so they need a copy sent directly from your school. Pleas don't send fake result. it will only daunt the chances of your younger brothers and sisters in the future. Admission is a little tight for Nigerians. Out of every 10 people that apply, 3 may be taken. don't pay anybody, admission and processing is free.
       Note that application to schools has closed for now. It will reopen early december and will close january ending or early february next year depending on your choice of school. Try your luck because the winning card may be in your hand. Hope to see so many of u guys in sweden. For further questions, feel free to ask me. I'm not in Nigeria though, but I'm at your service. Lets keep the flag flying.

4 Likes

Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by Adamsmm(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2008
thank you very much o.
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by switosman(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2008
hi kelvodavee, sure u did a fine job here, and I bet u, with this I will meet u in sweden come next year. thanks also expect some of my mails, thanks bro.
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by boy124: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hello,
Thanks for your post on Swedish schools.However Nigerians need to be orientated about this well.It is something they can do on their own without paying any agencies any-money.
For goodness sake University Education is free in Sweden.I also have the intention of coming over next-year cos am pissed off with Nigeria's admission processing.
You have all the credentials and still u won't be admitted into school.OGAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Looking forward to seeing you guys in Sweden next-year
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by columbus71(m): 5:09am On Oct 07, 2008
Thanks for this info, 
But its like this one you just drop is for Masters or what?
Can WAEC fresher do it this way with out transcript?

Guys this free University study is not only in sweden oooooo. The countries bwlow also offer free study too,

Norway
Germany
Demark
Iceland
Finland
and most of the european countries.
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by boy124: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2008
Hello,
Thanks for your own little contribution.Infact i would start doing research also on the other countries.You can apply with your waec result.They do not need any transcript of any sort.Try to do your research well on the internet and know more yourself.
Infact i am going to europe next-year for nothing but education.whether the devil likes it or not because i am really pissed off with Nigeria admission system
You can call me at night on 07033163275.I am not charging any money i just want us to exchange ideas.
God bless you all.
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by adex76: 4:07am On Nov 20, 2009
Hi,

Your info has really safe me from lot of stress. I will keep you posted that i assure you.
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by vijayeee87: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2009
Hi kelvodavee thanks for your post, but I need one more answer whether there is any Masters program for Electrical Engg.
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by dmomie(f): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]
Thanks a bunch poster! U dnt know how much i needed dis info,
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by dmomie(f): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]
Thanks a bunch poster! U dent know how much i needed dis info,
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by lesster(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2010
Please can i have your email address, so i can send you an email, i will like to make some enquiries and will be glad if you can help me out,my email address is capricorngiwa@ymail.com
Thanks for the information
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by pheonix83: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
@kelvin pls can i have ur email id? tx
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by pheonix83: 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2010
@kalvodavee, what s the university selectn criteria? and also the amount you have in your account will it be move to an account in sweden before the embassy issue you a visa. thanks
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by dmomie(f): 6:37am On Sep 03, 2010
@poster, and please i 4got to ask. My mum is ghanaian and my dad a nigerian, but i lived and skuld in nigeria, (O level + diploma)
We moved to ghana of recent, bt im interesting in applying. The question here is, i'm i to apply as a ghanaian or nigerian
Obviously, everyone needs ur email,
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by Ozegbe(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2010
Pls will i get full scholarship or i must have money.
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by pheonix83: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2010
@kalvodavee, what s the university selectn criteria? and also the amount you have in your account will it be move to an account in sweden before the embassy issue you a visa. thanks
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by dmomie(f): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2010
@topic, i cant find my Waec scratch card, Wat do i do, get a new one?
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by femajokeho: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
hi kelvodavee! i am sending millions tanx 2u for ur uncommon move taken for the free study in sweden.i cant wait enough to hear from you!my mail is :vintagefemmy08@yahoo.com.tanx again.
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by bonrul: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2012
Gud info,i applied dis yr my admission status states admission in process,cnt wait 4 d gud news
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by Olami1224: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2012
Bro,

Thanks for the information bro, God bless you, please i'll like to know how life is in Sweden, work and the cost of living. I will also like to have your email. mine is (sodiqonas@yahoo.com)

Regards

Olami
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by DonCmos: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2012
grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color] It really 9ce!! Sharing of info. is what this all about... A very good info. you just dropped Kelvodavee, at least this gives one a clear vision on how to go about things and what to do either. Also @Columbus76- Thanks for the countries you posted too. wink
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by Malstrom(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
Sweden is not free anymore thanks to new government angry. If you are from outside EU, you pay.

This suks, both for students from Afrika, Asia and Amerika and for the Swedish universities. I do not know about neighbor countries.
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by femmalyne: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2012
tnks
Re: How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden by stevencurrency: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
I BELIEVE THAT THIS WILL WORK FOR GOOD, THIS TIME

(1)

My Biggest Challenge As A Nigerian Living Abroad / River Kaduna In 2021 (Pictures, Video) / Aftermath Of Mt. Sumeru Volcanic Eruption That Killed 14 In Indonesia(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.