Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,857 members, 7,798,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (246712 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Demmzy15:
The least you could do is to refute Sheikh Ibn Baz(rahimahullâh) on his verdict, you're not deceiving anyone by placing "ra" in front of his name, your likes made Takfir of him for this verdict.

As for other allegations of claiming mass Takfir of Muslims, I'll reply you with this:

Shaikh Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahab said, “As for what the enemies mention about me that I declare disbelief simply on the basis of conjecture or that I declare a disbeliever who is ignorant or the one who has not had the proof established against him, THEY ARE GRAVE LIES, by them they only seek to make the people flee from the religion of Allaah and his Messenger” (al-Muallifaat 7/25)
Are you paranoid or what? To refute him on his verdict?. I don't need to. The consequences of his verdict are glaring today. Why are you pretending?.

As for takfir, isn't that obvious even in this forum headed by jabata and his foot soldiers and those pretending to go against him but they stylishly pretty much do same thing by the influence of their masters?. Yes, I have the right to use RA with understanding that he's a muslim and it is incumbent on Muslims to offer dua on fellow Muslims regardless of differences. I'm not like you people who talk trash about awliya without respect.

So I was simply saying there was NO WAY royal family would not influence those fatawa as highlighted in the article above. Why did you ignore it?. Just like you people claimed Mawlud nabi was influenced by a rich man or king.

You sound paranoid isn't cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Empiree:
Are you paranoid or what? To refute him on his verdict?. I don't need to. The consequences of his verdict is glaring today. Why are you pretending?.

Please what is glaring, kindly enlighten us? undecided I'm not ready for your games today, so I decided to erase them because it's of no substance!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Demmzy15:

Please what is glaring, kindly enlighten us? undecided I'm not ready for your games today, so I decided to erase them because it's of no substance!
problems solved since you can not see what's glaring. It is irrelevant then to keep talking
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saudi monarchy don't condone scholars giving fatwa that goes against them or condemns them or their action or something. You get removed.

They don't want anyone threatening their throne.

Scholars/imams who tried this have been removed.

Politics is important.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tell them sister, tell them wink
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Iraq declares Isis's caliphate 'has fallen' after huge symbolic victory in Mosul

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-caliphate-destroyed-islamic-state-iraq-northern-mosul-raqqa-us-led-coalition-forces-a7814281.html

# Ma sha Allah, what a great news.

# I hope the unity that various sects displayed to destroyed their common enemy will be maintain to rebuild their country and coexist peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Ma sha Allah, what a great news.

[s]# I hope the unity that various sects displayed to destroyed their common enemy will be maintain to rebuild their country and coexist peacefully.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
^^

You still not satisfied with what he said up there?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Iraq declares Isis's caliphate 'has fallen' after huge symbolic victory in Mosul

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-caliphate-destroyed-islamic-state-iraq-northern-mosul-raqqa-us-led-coalition-forces-a7814281.html
Great news!!! Serious work is just starting, it's now hit and run. I saw a video yesterday, those guys attacked a base killing 11 Iraqi soldiers in Anbar Province(this is an area long liberated), the soldiers never saw it coming. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
The Caliphate will truly fall when their capital as been retaken, their top leaders arrested or killed, their ideology is countered.

May Allaah return peace to Iraaq and Sham!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3892077/how-iran-recruited-afghan-refugees

Exploiting innocent Shi'as for their personal gains, this confirms all I've been saying. These people don't care about their brethrens, it makes me wonder why anyone in his right sense would want to defend them!

Allaah will surely judge the oppressors!

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Palestinians thank Saudi Arabia for donating and aiding them with millions of Riyals.

Source: UNRWA for more info here
https://www.unrwa.org/sites/default/files/donor_ranking_with_un_agencies_overall.pdf

This is actually a very nice step rather than buying arms and ammunitions which would eventually endanger the Palestinians.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
News reaching me has it that Assad used chlorine gas in East Ghouta, Damascus.

Just watch how denials will begin to flood in!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Demmzy15:
News reaching me has it that Assad used chlorine gas in East Ghouta, Damascus.

Just watch how denials will begin to flood in!

OPCW confirmed that Sarin gas or its equivalent was used in attacks during April. It is sad anyone would used conspiracy theories to defend an unrepentant murderer like assad.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Mofpearl: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mohammed Fahmy recieved money from Emirati Ambassador to sue Aljazeera.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/01/world/middleeast/qatar-egypt-united-arab-emirates-mohamed-fahmy.html?referer=https://www.google.com/search?q=Fahmy+Newyork+times&client=ucweb-b&channel=sb

Let me go and read.

"Whether or not you watch it, like it, or agree with its editorial standpoints, Al Jazeera's Arabic and English channels are legitimate, and have many millions of viewers. The demand that they be summarily closed down is, in our view, an unacceptable attack on the right to freedom of expression and opinion," Colville

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/high-commissioner-zeid-raad-al-hussein-call-shut-al-jazeera-unacceptable-attack-170630111642647.html

The case is already in court anyways. He will present his evidence and the court will decide.

** Modified
A very interesting read.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wahala left and right undecided undecided undecided

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Mofpearl: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Let me give my own updates

Saudi deported Qatari camels.

Turkey has already called the list disrespectful and mentioned that it won't be moving it's base.

Support from people living in Saudi was shown on social media.

Further accusations (which they didn't provide evidence and some were publicly refuted with evidence).

Some Egyptian journalists have called Qatar to be attacked. angry

UAE ambassador to Russia mentioned that they are considering asking their business partners to chose between them and Qatar (wetin consign innocent business in this now).

I think it was UAE prime minister or something posted a poem about GCC unity (this was after the ambassadors statement).

Some embarrassing statements by clerics

There are speculations that former Saudi crown prince is now under palace arrest (by nytimes).

One UAE big man said that the Qatari ruling family should leave Qatar for peace to reign and that they have money so other countries will accept them ( basically they should go on exile) (oga come and carry them).

Qatar said it's open for negotiation but it cannot meet all the list of demands. Mentioned that the list was meant to be rejected.

People are wondering why Qatar should reduce its ties with Iran when other countries except Saudi also have ties with Iran and even bigger ties than Qatar.

Qatar is hiring a firm to sue countries against blockade

Blocking of arm deals between Saudi and Qatar by the US

More Turkish troops in Qatar

Influx of Omanis and Kuwatis in Qatar to show support.

Both Al Aarabiya and Sky news Aarabia carried false news which was refuted with evidence.

Twitter has become a place to get the latest news update (for me).

Prices for some food items have noticeably increased in Qatarangry

More Qatari products are filling the malls and people are buying Qatar to grow Qatar.

Some people are speculating about possible military intervention angry angry angry

The people (both citizens and expats) in Qatar are unitedcheesy (Flags and pictures of the emir (May Allah bless him) are everywhere).

Overall life is business as usual (with a bit of worry) but people are living normally alhamdulliah cheesy

There are a lot more but anyone interested can search them up themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
vedaxcool:

OPCW confirmed that Sarin gas or its equivalent was used in attacks during April. It is sad anyone would used conspiracy theories to defend an unrepentant murderer like assad.
I actually saw it, I didn't want to bother anyone because I felt it's kinda old.

Assad used chlorine gas against rebels in Ghouta, Damascus. 30 rebels suffocated, we don't know how many died! Will be updating the issue as soon as I get any updates!
¡

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:15am On Jul 02, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
# You see our local champions, bunch of nuisance who
always use Saudi as the land of Kitab wa Sunnah . They often cry, don't kneel down or prostrate for your elders/parents, it is haram, it is shirk.

Here's the newly appointed Saudi Crown prince greeting his
elder. We don't even do up to that before they tagged us
kuffar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEaq0coZVF8
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin grin grin The same people you label unIslamic have become the standard bearers of Islam when it suits your narrow minded argument. While I see nothing wrong with bowing and kneeling down to greet ones elders something I do probably everyday, a situation when you hypocritically call a group of individuals bad muslims and go further in labeling them evil, regardless of how it serves your argument you still turn around to use their actions as a basis to defend bowing and kneeling in Islam clearly shows you are more of a hypocrite than those you accuse.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
^^

I disagree with you vex. I dont think you understood his post. I am surprised u said kneeling and bowing is something you do everyday. I hope you read from lexiconkabir and co. They said it is shirk to do so. Thats the argument albaqir brought up. Be open minded for a second. Although i dont think you ever posted anything with regard to this before but here you are.

I am sure abdelkabir aka lexicon would disgree with you.

Anyways, what albaqir is saying is that anti-kneeling and bowing folks used saudi scholars to prove their points. Anytime we showed them evidence saudi people do the same, they said nothing. They only criticize non-saudis who kneel or bow. They give excuses for saudis.

Attachment is Albaqir's not me. I am only helping get it across

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
The recent issues about Saudi and Qatar as well as the labelling of Ikhwan a terrorist group got me thinking...

I have read articles about how Ibn Taymiyah is not responsible for the hydra-headed monster called terrorism, which I strongly uphold, but the author kept pointing fingers to Sayid Qutb and Sayyeed Abdul A'la Maududii as being responsible. I find this quite incredulous! While I accept that Sayid Qutb isn't an Islamic Scholar in the real sense of the term, and he had made some errors, but labeling him as the instigator of terrorism I think is far too unfair.

I remember that books written by Sayid Qutb, Hassan al Banna and Al maududi were what I first got familiar with including Imam Al-Ghazali, these were the books that were read by the then MSSN brothers and sisters, and they didn't become terrorist, but rather were known of pursuing dawah rigorously and were in the forefront in various positive activities on campuses both in academics, University administration and student politics. They were know to confront cultists, and serve as safe haven for those renouncing cultism. They stood against oppression and were united in their vision and mission.

Hassan al Banna, the founder of Ikhwanul Muslimin, never supported terrorism. Below is an excerpt from one of his writing:

Mercy in the Islamic Jihad

The Islamic jihad is the noblest of endeavours and its method of realisation is the most sublime and exalted. For Allah has forbidden aggression. He, the Almighty, has said:

‘But transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.’
(Surat al-Baqarah (2), ayah 190)

and He commanded that justice be observed, even towards the enemy and the adversary. He, the Almighty, has said:
‘And let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety.’
(Surat al-Maa’idah (5), ayah cool

Allah instructs the Muslims to act with the utmost mercy. For when they fight, they do not instigate hostilities, nor do they steal nor plunder property, nor do they violate someone's honour, nor do they indulge in wanton destruction. In their warfare they are the best of fighters, just as in peace they are the most excellent of peacemakers.

On the authority of Burayda, may Allah be pleased with him, who said:

‘Whenever the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) appointed a commander over an army or a band of raiders, he told him to remain conscious of Allah Almighty in his inward self and to remain concerned for the care of the Muslims who were with him. Then he [i.e., the Prophet] said: "Strive in the name of Allah in Allah's way! Fight those who disbelieve in Allah: campaign, but do not indulge in excesses, do not act treacherously, do not mutilate, and do not slay children."’ (Transmitted by Muslim.)

On the authority of Abu Hurayra, may Allah be pleased with him, who said:
‘The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "When one of you fights, let him avoid [striking] the face."’ (Transmitted by Bukhari and Muslim)

On the authority of Ibn Mas’ud, may Allah be pleased with him, who said: "The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
‘The most self-restrained from amongst mankind even at the time of killing are the people of iman.’ (Transmitted by Abu Dawud)

On the authority of Abdullah bin Yazid al Ansari, may Allah be pleased with him, who said:
‘The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) forbade plundering and mutilation.’ (Transmitted by Al Bukhaari)

It is forbidden to slay women, children, and old people, to kill the wounded, or to disturb monks, hermits, and the peaceful who offer no resistance. Contrast this mercy with the murderous warfare of the ‘civilised’ people and their terrible atrocities! Compare their international law alongside this all-embracing, divinely ordained justice!

O Allah , bless the Muslims with a correct understanding of the deen, and save the world from these injustices with the enlightenment of Islam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
^^^^

Ameena

Thanks.

Newnas, abdelkabir, demmzy15, vedexcool and co are blind followers. I have read their anti-sayd Qutb's pro terrorism stance several times. I just had to keep mute. It was quiet understood why Qutb''s views was sometimes extreme.

These people did not question how Qutb was brutally treated by the Egyptian govt and how he was tortured in prison. Yet are so much concerned about how ill treatment in Tayyimiya(ra) got from authority in his time. If this is what you called "salafiya", you have serious problems. I believe the "Quranist", usermane wrote negatively on Qutb too but he was fair enough by mentioning his ill treatment

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Empiree:
^^^^

Ameena

Thanks.

Newnas, abdelkabir, demmzy15, vedexcool and co are blind followers. I have read their anti-sayd Qutb's pro terrorism stance several times. I just had to keep mute. It was quiet understood why Qutb''s views was sometimes extreme.

These people did not question how Qutb was brutally treated by the Egyptian govt and how he was tortured in prison. Yet are so much concerned about how ill treatment in Tayyimiya(ra) got from authority in his time. If this is what you called "salafiya", you have serious problems. I believe the "Quranist", usermane wrote negatively on Qutb too but he was fair enough by mentioning his ill treatment

You have made strong allegations against these people you have mentioned, I hope you can back it up...

Seriously though, I don't know where this strong negative criticism of Sayd Qutb and Ikhwan is coming from, what about seeking excuses for your Muslim brother when he errs?! Sheikh Qaradawi is also one of the targets of this barrage of criticisms, and most times I find them very unfair. For example, Qaradawi was criticized for his fatwa on shaking the opposite sex, and when I read the Sheikh's submission, it wasn't as painted by the critics, funny enough, the Saudi King who had a handshake was not criticized, but excuses were found for his action(s). Personally I would have wanted to quote Qaradawi on the issue, for the fact that the King is 81 years old! And is highly likely not to be interested in sexual relations, coupled with the event makes the whole thing a non issue.

Well, may Allah (SWT) guide us aright. ameen

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
sino:

You have made strong allegations against these people you have mentioned, I hope you can back it up...

No i didnt. I am not gonna be looking for threads or places where they said it, demmy especially. I would imagine you read them before. I may excuse newnas but definitely the rest aren't free from what i said. I can't go around looking for threads to prove my point.

Seriously though, I don't know where this strong negative criticism of Sayd Qutb and Ikhwan is coming from, what about seeking excuses for your Muslim brother when he errs?!
Here we go. You can't excuse them for this. They make no excuses for scholars they don't like. That's fact. This is even wide read than Qutb.

Sheikh Qaradawi is also one of the targets of this barrage of criticisms, and most times I find them very unfair. For example, Qaradawi was criticized for his fatwa on shaking the opposite sex, and when I read the Sheikh's submission, it wasn't as painted by the critics, funny enough,
Here we go. If you read them well especially abdelkabir, he has problems with Sheikh Qaradawi. It seems you have been off NL not to have read them. I remembered either in this thread or another ones recently where he considers the Sheikh "innovator", and that was on the subject of music. So i need not back my point bcus you made it easy for me.

the Saudi King who had a handshake was not criticized, but excuses were found for his action(s).
Good one. You helped again. This was even recent. They make excuses for them but not other scholars. So this make them "muridi" blind followers. You already helped me proved me right.

Personally I would have wanted to quote Qaradawi on the issue, for the fact that the King is 81 years old! And is highly likely not to be interested in sexual relations, coupled with the event makes the whole thing a non issue.

Well, may Allah (SWT) guide us aright. ameen
Well, this would be a different case. We may relate this in a hadith of a young and old man where exception was made for old man but not for young one. But this is another issue entirely. Fact remains he shook hands. Period. Would they have made excuses if he was non-saudi?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Screenedshot from someplace in response to my post ^^^

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.