Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (247715 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:

Shamelessly calls a man a devil but still use your tongue to defend him.

Save your sympathetic campaign. Obviously, you have "Assadus disease" bro. and I can't help you cure it. Why bring Assad issue in a news that has nothing to do with him? Must you comment? Like I said, its an Obsession.

Empiree and I supported Assad in AN issue (recent attack on Syria based on chemical report) and here you are painting it as if we defend him forever.

# United state of America (+Israel) vs Assad.

* In your philosophy, US is heavenly sent and Angel, while Assad is a devil. Whatever US says, its correct and whatever Assad says is wrong.

US brought a news over Assad. Just like she brought news over devils of the past like Saddam Hussein, Ghadaffi et al. And you want me to defend US over Assad. In fact, you get sense gan ni.

# Please stop quoting me on your sympathetic comments. I can't cure you of your disease.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
AlBaqir:

He might need this undecided

His case is SPECIFIC

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
AlBaqir:

Save your sympathetic campaign. Obviously, you have "Assadus disease" bro. and I can't help you cure it. Why bring Assad issue in a news that has nothing to do with him? Must you comment? Like I said, its an Obsession.

Empiree and I supported Assad in AN issue (recent attack on Syria based on chemical report) and here you are painting it as if we defend him forever.

# United state of America (+Israel) vs Assad.

* In your philosophy, US is heavenly sent and Angel, while Assad is a devil. Whatever US says, its correct and whatever Assad says is wrong.

US brought a news over Assad. Just like she brought news over devils of the past like Saddam Hussein, Ghadaffi et al. And you want me to defend US over Assad. In fact, you get sense gan ni.

# Please stop quoting me on your sympathetic comments. I can't cure you of your disease.
[/s]

Please all this story because you said Assad is a devil but despite being a devil you will go defending him without any shame whatsoever? grin Please oga Assadist go on defending the devil I cannot help you like every liar you lie yourself into a corner then try to lie yourself out of the corner it seems to be your pastime and I can only advice you to stop it but cannot cure of devil defending syndrome.
notice how the blatant liar makes claims and attributes his claims to me that I never made? That is your evidence of a sick person one who would lie without shame or evidence.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Empiree:
His case is SPECIFIC
Toor. Ma sha Allah Empiree.
# Ose (soap) yin ti de o. Ke wè latori de eekanna esè. Happy healing.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
Empiree:

His case is SPECIFIC
[/s]
Alhamdulilah after running to hide in the bathroom he is finally muster the courage to pretend on his apparent lack of honesty. First he said verify whatever information that comes to you then months later he says it does apply when you deduce meaning you can deduce Empiree is an Israeli agent whose sole mission on NL is to decieve muslims here by proffering senseless conspiracy theories to take their minds off addressing real issues ... you can conclude your deduction by saying you have no solid evidence for your hypotheses but you believe it is true... Such senseless way of thinking is pioneered by Empiree the flip flop of this section. grin grin grin

Examine you heart that seems so comfortable in using Islam only as a means to defend your faulty positions but not as a foundation of your position.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
Empi.ree is an Israeli agent whose sole mission on NL is to decieve muslims here by proffering senseless conspiracy theories to take their minds off addressing real issues ...

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=Empiree post=58592560][/quote]

And the comprehension problem continues .... no end in sight

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by LadunaI(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
ikupakuti:

#But every fard has his realworld merged with his slumber (dream) by default. Meaning every fard goes into dreamland with a wakeful mind, fulltime, in reference to that hadith of nana aisha (ra) where the prophet (saw) claimed his heart sleeps not. That endowment actually starts from WILAYYA before its advancement in NUBUWWA.

Many thanks there for that beautiful explanation. I knew I am gonna get more than what I bargain for LOL.

That last paragraph got me thinking somehow. Can you please explain further. Especially this statement :
#But every fard has his realworld merged with his slumber (dream) by default.

Thanks
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2017
LadunaI:

Many thanks there for that beautiful explanation. I knew I am gonna get more than what I bargain for LOL.

That last paragraph got me thinking somehow. Can you please explain further. Especially this statement :
#But every fard has his realworld merged with his slumber (dream) by default.

Thanks

Fardaniyya is the advance stage in sideeqiyya. The first half of sideeqiyya ends when the ascension of the ruh reaches its native realm, making the NAFS attaining its utmost purity which betokens the fullness of ma‘rifa (صفاء الروح from which the word ‘TASAWWUF‘ was derived): just like in the condition it were before being infused into the body, thats the purification/attainment God was refering to in Q91:9. This very stage denotes the begining of fardaniyya.

So, the ruh of an ‘aarif in such state has no hijab from the realities of Godhood, whether awake or asleep, & thats the mergence.

*****the body (physical) in such state has been totally overpowered & vanquished through jihad nafs, giving the ruh an upper hand, so therefor sleep, slumber, madness, coma, death etc & all hindrance relating to physical cannot hinder the ruh from realities hencefort.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AntiIslam59: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
AntiIslam59:

still doesn't change the fact honor killing is predominantly an islamic phenomenon.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/233252641_Is_Honor_Killing_a_Muslim_Phenomenon_Textual_Interpretations_and_Cultural_Representations
Your moniker speaks volume. You are excused undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Mofpearl: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
The article doesn't state that at all. The article cites culture in both Muslims and non-Muslim communities as a reason not Islam or any religion for that matter.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mofpearl:
The article doesn't state that at all. The article cites culture in both Muslims and non-Muslim communities as a reason not Islam.
u dey mind him
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AntiIslam59: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Empiree:
Your moniker speaks volume. You are excused undecided

My moniker was only created because I couldn't comment normally asking me to swear allegiance to Allah which is pretty nauseating to me grin, although I have muslim extended family. My moniker has got nothing to do with the facts. If you have superior facts, take me to the cleaners. If you are intellectually deficient then just pass by. it's really simple.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AntiIslam59: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mofpearl:
The article doesn't state that at all. The article cites culture in both Muslims and non-Muslim communities as a reason not Islam or any religion for that matter.

Where is the culture in Muslim countries derived from?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
AntiIslam59:

My moniker was only created because I couldn't comment normally asking me to swear allegiance to Allah which is pretty nauseating to me grin, although I have muslim extended family. My moniker has got nothing to do with the facts. If you have superior facts, take me to the cleaners. If you are intellectually deficient then just pass by. it's really simple.
you sound pretty much like someone who is quiet familiar with muslims here. With your newly created moniker, i am afraid you are malviguy2012 but i can be wrong. He claimed exactly what you just said.

Anyways, you can rant all you want. YOUR MONIKER IS SELF EXPLANATORY. And "honor killing" has nothing to do with islam. It is a way of Jahiliyah
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AntiIslam59: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Empiree:
you sound pretty much like someone who is quiet familiar with muslims here. With your newly created moniker, i am afraid you are malviguy2012 but i can be wrong. He claimed exactly what you just said.

Anyways, you can rant all you want. YOUR MONIKER IS SELF EXPLANATORY. And "honor killing" has nothing to do with islam. It is a way of Jahiliyah

Nope first time here. let go of your irritation with the moniker don't let it becloud sound reasoning.

You can't simply write it off as the Jahilliyah, How the heck is what is defined as honor killing different from the Hadd punishments which are clearly enshrined in Sharia Law. Honor killing is basically a western way of describing these barbaric practices derived from these acts.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
AntiIslam59:

Nope first time here. let go of your irritation with the moniker don't let it becloud sound reasoning.

You can't simply write it off as the Jahilliyah, How the heck is what is defined as honor killing different from the Hadd punishments which are clearly enshrined in Sharia Law. Honor killing is basically a western way of describing these barbaric practices derived from these acts.
Sorry, seems to me you missed road. you compared Hadd in Shari'a with "honor killing"?. Common now
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2017
[url=m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_596e6214e4b0376db8b65baf?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004]Qatar Needs to Change Its Ways, and Fast!!! [/url]
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by LadunaI(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Empiree:
Sorry, seems to me you missed road. you compared Hadd in Shari'a with "honor killing"?. Common now

There isn't any NEED for you to dignify any of the post that wouldn't bring any tangible to thread by quoting or replying them.

Have you forgotten an ayah in holy Qur'an where believer are expected to move past such inconsequential discourse by saying SALAM! perhaps Ikupakuti or albaqir can bail me out with the actual verse.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by LadunaI(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2017
ikupakuti:

*****the body (physical) in such state has been totally overpowered & vanquished through jihad nafs, giving the ruh an upper hand, so therefor sleep, slumber, madness, coma, death etc & all hindrance relating to physical cannot hinder the ruh from realities hencefort.

Thanks. I can relate well with this now, having gone through your previous post on the fardaniyyah.

I believed the essence of shariah, be it IBADAH, muamaallat, adab etc as encapsulated in Islam is been summarized in above paragraph so that we can reach that zenith of WORSHIPING Allah (swt) as if we are "SEEING" HIM, for if we cannot see HIM, HE is seeing us. Such is that lofty level of IHSAN!

May Allah bless US with such realities amin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Mofpearl: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Mofpearl: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Mofpearl:
Saudi and UAE should put own houses in order before accusing Qatar
https://www.forbes.com/sites/dougbandow/2017/06/30/saudi-arabia-and-united-arab-emirates-should-put-own-houses-in-order-before-accusing-qatar/amp/

# The Saudi foot soldiers here will not like this article.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2017
LadunaI:

Thanks. I can relate well with this now, having gone through your previous post on the fardaniyyah.

I believed the essence of shariah, be it IBADAH, muamaallat, adab etc as encapsulated in Islam is been summarized in above paragraph so that we can reach that zenith of WORSHIPING Allah (swt) as if we are "SEEING" HIM, for if we cannot see HIM, HE is seeing us. Such is that lofty level of IHSAN!

You just nailed it! So precise & direct! and thats the glory of it all.

May Allah bless US with such realities amin.

Ameen!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by emekaRaj(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2017
vedaxcool:

Alhamdulilah after running to hide in the bathroom he is finally muster the courage to pretend on his apparent lack of honesty. First he said verify whatever information that comes to you then months later he says it does apply when you deduce meaning you can deduce Empiree is an Israeli agent whose sole mission on NL is to decieve muslims here by proffering senseless conspiracy theories to take their minds off addressing real issues ... you can conclude your deduction by saying you have no solid evidence for your hypotheses but you believe it is true... Such senseless way of thinking is pioneered by Empiree the flip flop of this section. grin grin grin

Examine you heart that seems so comfortable in using Islam only as a means to defend your faulty positions but not as a foundation of your position.

Wait Is there another empire or its our Empiree u r calling names here like this.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
emekaRaj:

Wait Is there another empire or its our Empiree u r calling names here like this.
he's obsessed with my moniker grin cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
LadunaI:

Excellent summary. May Allah bless your brain

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AntiIslam59: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Empiree:

Hudud punishments especially those that prescribe crucifixion and stoning or beheading or any other accepted form of killing/maiming in Islam to me is just as barbaric and reprehensible as the honor killings that go on in some Muslim societies or other societies that they still occur. That's my point and that's why I quoted you on your initial post that about the Israeli parents that did that their daughter.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AntiIslam59: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
LadunaI:

There isn't any NEED for you to dignify any of the post that wouldn't bring any tangible to thread by quoting or replying them.

Are you the Religious Police? grin

It's pretty amazing a discussion on Honor killings and Hudud punishments 'wouldn't bring any tangible to the thread'

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.