Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,305 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (244066 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2017
AlBaqir:
Saudi Arabia to open luxury beach resort where women can wear bikinis

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/02/saudi-arabia-open-luxury-beach-resort-women-can-wear-bikinis/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_fb_tmg

Saudi licking white ass since 1940. grin

I hope their women will start wearing bikini too. wink

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:45am On Aug 04, 2017
ISIS enters supermario grin grin grin

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 6:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Empiree:
Tintingz, isn't this beautiful than having bunch of men married to your wife at the same time grin cheesy

I'm going to achieve this some day....watch cheesy

And by the time I achieved this, it is not going to be second picture if you know what that means cheesy we all gonna be under same roof grin

rilwayne001

Erhmm..Sir, to me that's suicidal o shocked
The second picture though, it's a long distance relationship indeed.
grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:47am On Aug 05, 2017
The astonishing village where little girls turn into boys aged 12

www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/the-astonishing-village-where-little-girls-turn-into-boys-aged-1/

Countdown to Life – the extraordinary making of you“ on Monday 21st September, BBC2, 9pm.

tag: ikupakuti, Lanrexlan, Empiree, Rilwayne001, tingtingz, Demmzy15, tbaba1234, Sissie, sino and others.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tbaba1234: 3:08am On Aug 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/the-astonishing-village-where-little-girls-turn-into-boys-aged-1/

Countdown to Life – the extraordinary making of you“ on Monday 21st September, BBC2, 9pm.

tag: ikupakuti, Lanrexlan, Empiree, Rilwayne001, tingtingz, Demmzy15, tbaba1234, Sissie, sino and others.

These babies were male from birth though, they just lacked the enzymes needed to grow the parts in the womb. The process they are passing through at 12 years happens to every baby in the womb.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:29am On Aug 05, 2017
tbaba1234:

These babies were male from birth though, they just lacked the enzymes needed to grow the parts in the womb. The process they are passing through at 12 years happens to every baby in the womb.

# "All thanks" to those scientific facts.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:58am On Aug 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

tag:
I dont think this is peculiar case. This could be case of environment or genes contributing to sex determination. This boy was always male from the beginning. In some species, sex determination can be delayed until well after birth or the sex can even change after the birth of an organism. There are other contributing factors too.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:36am On Aug 05, 2017
^^^

Nkan nbe. This kind of contemporary topic is what I expect the Ulama to be studying deep and bring out their religious view on it. Imagine There might be a possibility perhaps in very rare cases where such a child of this hormone problem might fail to (later) develop and "change" to his original sex. In such a case, he becomes trapped for life in a female body.

Sexuality is really a complex, messy issue.

# Unfortunately, some idiots like Jabata and co are busy takfirying themselves on issue whether the boy Khidr killed was a kafir or not.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

tag: iku.pakuti, Lan.rexlan, Empir.ee, Rilwayne.001, tingti.ngz, Demmz.y15, tbaba.1234, Sissi.e, s.ino and others.

Lols

This is just a kind of delay in the sex/organ formation process.

Quickly terming them females just due to the absence of joysticks is rather rash.

You need at least a V-J to be termed a female.

A “female“ without V-J, ovaries, womb is that one a female ? grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^

Nkan nbe. This kind of contemporary topic is what I expect the Ulama to be studying deep and bring out their religious view on it. Imagine There might be a possibility perhaps in very rare cases where such a child of this hormone problem might fail to (later) develop and "change" to his original sex. In such a case, he becomes trapped for life in a female body.

True that & one of such area is mut‘a. I think the ULEMA need to convene & brainstorm on the need to invoke the clause of “choosing the lesser evil“ in sharia, by re-instating the mut‘a law @least for the sake of the unborn (the later ummah), if they cant force the govt to initiate a program to alleviate the situation, coz the situation is dire already.

As ungraceful as it is, its still a lesser evil than the menace of baby-mamarism/fatherism that is trying to swallow the youths of today.

The society is getting saturated with bas.tards @ a very fast rate.

Atleast the provision of mut‘a will see that children are concieved & born into wedlock.

If this menace of birth outside matrimony should continue, either we like it or not, this set of people will become the OOLU-L-AMR in the near future, if that should happen, only GOD knows how much harm they are gonna do to the religion as they will never support a system that terms them bastards & denies them inheritance or a deserving social status just because of an unfortunate birth they have no hand in.

[/quote] Sexuality is really a complex, messy issue.

# Unfortunately, some idiots like Jabata and co are busy takfirying themselves on issue whether the boy Khidr killed was a kafir or not.

[/quote]

I cant laff. grin grin every mallam with em own kettle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2017
@ ikupakuti, no community pretend pass Muslim's community especially in sex related issues.

# Sunni world generally go against Mut'a no matter evidence you brought. They are even ready to stylishly condemn sahabah that practised after the demise of Nabi. Some even tender untenable excuses for them.

# The reality is: Is the condition that made mut'a in the past no longer exist?

# Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait and host of other Arab countries have however tried to reinvent mut'a in an innovative marriage called al-zawaj bi niyyah al-talaq (marriage with the intention of divorce).

You can go to Egypt for example, marry a lady in accordance with Islamic conditions however, your intention would be to divorce the lady after sometimes

Sheik Ibn Taymiyyah writes:

He (Ibn Taymiyyah), may Allāh be merciful to him, was asked about a running man, who goes through countries, spending a month or two months in each city, and then leaves it; and he fears that he might commit sin. So, can he marry during the period of his stay in those cities, divorcing her when he travels and giving her right to her? Or can he not? And is the marriage valid or not?

So, he (Ibn Taymiyyah) answered: He can marry. However, he contracts an (outwardly) permanent marriage. He cannot openly disclose any time limit as its condition, so that if he wishes he retains her, and if he wishes he divorces her. But, if he absolutely intends to divorce her at the end of his journey (in the city), the like of that is disliked (makrūh), and there is dispute concerning the validity of such marriage. If he intends that when he travels, if he loves her he will retain her, and if otherwise, he will divorce her, that is permissible. However, to (openly) disclose a time limit as a condition, that would be the marriage of mut’ah, which is unanimously agreed to be ḥarām by the four Imāms and others

Source: Abū al-‘Abbās Aḥmad b. ‘Abd al-Ḥalīm b. Taymiyyah al-Ḥarrānī, Majmū’ al-Fatāwā, vol. 32, pp. 106-107

He also states about this same type of “marriage":

The correct opinion is that it is not a mut’ah marriage, and it is not ḥarām. And that is: he intends marriage and is desirous of it, as opposed to the practitioner of al-taḥlīl. However, he does not want the permanency of the woman with him; and this is not a condition, as the permanency of the woman with him is not obligatory. Rather, he has the right to divorce her. So, when he intends to divorce her after
a period, he has intended a permissible affair

Source: Abū al-‘Abbās Aḥmad b. ‘Abd al-Ḥalīm b. Taymiyyah al-Ḥarrānī, Majmū’ al-Fatāwā, vol. 32, pp. 147

# As expected, lots of Sunni Aimmah support this "marriage" while some kicked against it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2017
^^^

Lols grin

Yeah, heard about EGYPT that did something of sort for their undergraduates, which is better. @least you know that, the guy camping your daughter in school is actually married to her than pretending as if nothing is going on cheesy

Even if time/duration is not going to be stated no problem. Instead of camping peoples daugthers why dont you just perform the rites & have a lawful co-habitation, since its almost impossible to stop people.

I‘m more concerned about the issues of unlawful union here, than curbing sexual perversion among youths, as that is almost impossible, giving the era we are in couple with the west we emulate in everything. Sexual perversion is almost unstoppable.

Just here on nairaland, anytime a topic on babymama/papa , indecency, weird sexual orientation, atheism comes up, you‘ll find majority of NLs attacking those that try to condemn such practices as against how it used to be in the past.

What many do not realize is that, the majority of those supporting this trend are either products of such unholy union or have someone close to them who is.

They so much hate the religious system that derides them, they believe it is unjust & unfair to them.

They believe the only way to escape the shame/stigma is to destroy the ‘old‘ system & make such trend a norm.

You‘ll always find them @ the fore front of any anti-religious, anti-moral, anti-conservatism crusades & all anti-anything common sense. The issue now is that they are gaining grounds.

The only reason you see them dumping religion & embracing western ideologies is that the later does not discriminate against them.

Abi how do you expect someone to love a system that calls his mum a LovePeddler & him a bastard ? Unless he doesnt get the powers to change things.

Should such people become the OOLU-L-AMR, its either they start giving religious laws another interpretations or fight it off completely.

The former situation that prompted MUT‘A then, is not even as threatning as what we have now sef.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2017
^^^
Wallahi, that's reality. Our world is damn complex. Religion that supposed to tackle these issues are either pretending as if nothing is going on or try to tame people by force.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
ma Sha Allah ^^^ ikupakuti

Islam has solution to everything. We just dont get it especially Sunni establishment. They believe the door is closed on this issue. They believe the conditions that warranted "mu'tah marriage" is no longer there today. This is false. The earlier they find solution now the better. Quran mentions TWO-Types of women: Your wife and "mulakatu yamin". The west doesn't have solution for their youngies saturated with babymama/babyfather syndrome who are now prostitutes everywhere. Islam has answer to this if only Ulama will call their brain to order and stop saying the condition is no longer there. Wallahi worst condition is here today. I have avoided using mut'ah since that denotes negative connotation. I'd rather stick to "malakatyamin"

Sheikh Imran Hussein (may Allah preserve him) explained two types of women. The second type do not have all rights as your wife but if she does eventually conceive for you, the baby has 100% rights. Their union will be conducted the same way normal nikkah is, but her rights are limited. This mulakatul Yamin is what Ulama especially Sunnis eradicated 100%. Islam definitely has answer to this babymamarism, single mothers and out of wedlock babies. Today, if you do this malakatul yamin they say you commit zina. Islam evolves since Quran is meant for the present and future. But watch some brothers come here now and start saying Sufi/shia legalize zina.

They dont understand. If i see the video of sheikh imran i will post it here for whoever wants to watch. Ofc, it is in my other thread. I just have to get it out.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
^^^

Ofcourse, no law in sharia is fixative or permanent, they are all conditional. Situations are studied before laws are made/passed. And adherence is based on individual‘s capacity. Any law can be suspended temporarily due to MASLAHA pending recovery.

The way the olden societies were run, where males of 16,17 get married & sustained with support from family/parents until they can stand on their own, such societal system is no longer feasible. Its was such kind of approach that made it easy for those laws to stand.

Now, you see men/ladies of above 25/30 who have been sexually active since 16/17 still single & pretending to be chaste, Whos fooling who ?

The down side of this pretense is that the authorities will have to start legalizing worse avenues, whereby such people can release pentup sexual desires, like clubs, brothels etc.

Now you cant even talk of banning prostitution, abortion & its affiliated drugs, coz such move will create an almost impracticable situation, the rape cases you are gonna record in a week will force you to build more brothels by your self, for the fact that some evils are still better than some.

And we cant claim ISLAM to be a universal & timeless religion but lack features to address arising societal issues like these that come with time.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
@ikupakuti,

this is not the video. This one was delivered some 4 yrs ago but he said about malikatyamin. The one I am looking for was recent like 3weeks ago and it is also comprehensive. You may choose to watch from start to finish if you want or watch from 46 mins for this bone of contention.

Let's see what you think

Throughout the history, malikatyamin was translated to mean SLAVE. This is why Ulama said the condition (war and slavery) is no longer here today.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Empiree:
@ikupakuti,

this is not the video. This one was delivered some 4 yrs ago but he said about malikatyamin. The one I am looking for was recent like 3weeks ago and it is also comprehensive. You may choose to watch from start to finish if you want or watch from 46 mins for this bone of contention.

Let's see what you think

Throughout the history, malikatyamin was translated to mean SLAVE. This is why Ulama said the condition (war and slavery) is no longer here today.

Is it this one you talking about ?

Marriage in ALAKHIR ZAMAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5poe8jkMHw
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
^^^

True, MALIKAT YAMEEN denotes slaves cos the conditions given in the QURAN in terms of punishment in case of zina points to that, this term cannot be substituted for a free woman.

Besides here we talking about MUT‘A that involves freewomen not slaves.

Slavery is not abolished. There are still slaves around in (maiduguri, chad, niger etc). A decendant of a slave (unless freed) is also a slave. grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
ikupakuti:

Is it this one you talking about ?

Marriage in ALAKHIR ZAMAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5poe8jkMHw
Oh yes. I thought i posted the video. woow, i didnt. I copied url but didnt post it. Yes, it is the one
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

True, MALIKAT YAMEEN denotes slaves cos the conditions given in the QURAN in terms of punishment in case of zina points to that, this term cannot be substituted for a free woman.
he disagreed with this. He interpreted MALIKAT YAMEEN to be orphan girls

Besides here we talking about MUT‘A that involves freewomen not slaves.
close to th end, he speaks about MALIKAT YAMEEN has to be free woman to make choice to be MALIKAT YAMEEN or not. The reason muta has negative connotation which is why Sunni reject it is bcus of "temporary" attachment in my opinion. I am not in favor of that too. Thats to the disadvantage of women, and termination is pre-determined. I dont think it should be like that.

Slavery is not abolished. There are still slaves around in (maiduguri, chad, niger etc). A decendant of a slave (unless freed) is also a slave. grin
Really?. I am not aware of this. But in the sunni context, they are speaking of slavery at macro level which in fact, appears to be generally not acceptable worldwide today bcus islam itself eradicated it. Thats their context. I dont even think thats gone with influx of immigrants and refugees happen to be modem slavery to me undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Empiree:

# Generally its slave. No other category fit that description: "woman your right hand possess".

Empiree:

The reason muta has negative connotation which is why Sunni reject it is bcus of "temporary" attachment in my opinion. I am not in favor of that too. Thats to the disadvantage of women, and termination is pre-determined. I dont think it should be like that.

# That's why Mut'a is restricted to a particular women such as independent women, divorcee et al. Obviously, there are some women who simply do not want to get marry any longer.

# Some shia ulama preached its applications among youth under a controlled conditions. No doubt the rate at which illegal sex has dominate among the youth is alarming. All in all, I think its not a way out for youth. Such an "uncommitted relationship" might destroy their life eventually.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
This AlBaqir ehn, I always knew you'll eventually digress and start attacking Sunnis. Anyways the article clearly stated that this is some sort of genetic disorder:

But some male babies are missing the enzyme 5-α-reductase which triggers the hormone surge, so they appear to be born female with no testes and what appears to be a vagina. It is not until puberty, when another huge surge of testosterone is produced, that the male reproductive organs emerge. What should have happened in the womb happens around 12 years later. Their voices deepen and they finally grow a penis.

The stuff clearly repairs itself after some years, so I don't see how Khomeini's Fatwa of transgender is applicable or mut'ah being a solution. And it being prevalent in the Dominican Republic is also similar to how twins is to Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
^^^In addition, misyar marriage is different from mut'ah. I think you've failed by trying to compare both, I don't even know why you lie like this?!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 4:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Empiree:

Yes, but he didnt bring any tangible proof for that. Those vs are too clear & literal. E.g Q4:3 “IF YOU FEAR YOU‘LL NOT BE ABLE TO BE FAIR IN RESPECT TO ORPHANS, THEN MARRY WHAT PLEASES YOU AMONG (OTHER FREE) WOMEN IN TWOS & THREES & FOURS, IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF INJUSTICE THEN ONE OR WHAT YOUR RIGHTHAND POSSESS .....

close to th end, he speaks about MALIKAT YAMEEN has to be free woman to make choice to be MALIKAT YAMEEN or not. The reason muta has negative connotation which is why Sunni reject it is bcus of "temporary" attachment in my opinion. I am not in favor of that too. Thats to the disadvantage of women, and termination is pre-determined. I dont think it should be like that.

Yes, its to their disadvantage but is babymamarism/illegitimate children any better ?

Really?. I am not aware of this. But in the sunni context, they are speaking of slavery at macro level which in fact, appears to be generally not acceptable worldwide today bcus islam itself eradicated it. Thats their context. I dont even think thats gone with influx of immigrants and refugees happen to be modem slavery to me undecided

No o not immigrants & refugees, I meant decendants of slaves, they abound in northern emirs palaces as concubines & guards. grin The late emir of KANO has over 60 children but married to only 4 free women, where did you think all those children came from ? cheesy grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:13am On Aug 06, 2017
ikupakuti:

Yes, but he didnt bring any tangible proof for that. Those vs are too clear & literal. E.g Q4:3 “IF YOU FEAR YOU‘LL NOT BE ABLE TO BE FAIR IN RESPECT TO ORPHANS, THEN MARRY WHAT PLEASES YOU AMONG (OTHER FREE) WOMEN IN TWOS & THREES & FOURS, IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF INJUSTICE THEN ONE OR WHAT YOUR RIGHTHAND POSSESS .....
He could be wrong sha. He has always maintained not to take his word for it unless and until we are convinced. But today, this ayah seems to be largely understood to mean one category women (wivs) only. The ayah appears to distinguish types of women.

Yes, its to their disadvantage but is babymamarism/illegitimate children any better ?
Absolutely better off than baby mama stuff. But the door is now closed to resolute sexual perversion in society in sunni world. Islam has answer to it but ulama dont.

No o not immigrants & refugees, I meant decendants of slaves, they abound in northern emirs palaces as concubines & guards. grin The late emir of KANO has over 60 children but married to only 4 free women, where did you think all those children came from ? cheesy grin
this is crazy. Well, shia might need to proper coordinate Mut'ah to avoid abuses. And I need to look further into "misyar marriage" by sunni arabia. Sound twisted to me. We also need to be careful cus of hadith which speaks of people in akhir zaman committing zina but gave it another name shocked shocked
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2017
AbdelKabir May HE replaced what has been lost. Hope say schools stuffs like project no follow for that laptop.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
FriendNG:
AbdelKabir May HE replaced what has been lost. Hope say schools stuffs like project no follow for that laptop.

Ameen.....

Nah, I have the duplicate of my project in many places because of things like these, although I will miss the laptop because of the books that I do read on "maktabatush shaamila", will get another one very soon insha Allaah, at least I was not rough handled for looking like an "Alfa" grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Ameen.....

Nah, I have the duplicate of my project in many places because of things like these, although I will miss the laptop because of the books that I do read on "maktabatush shaamila", will get another one very soon insha Allaah, at least I was not rough handled for looking like an "Alfa" grin

If na demmola now he go receive beating of his life. We ask you to open door and you refused, dush dush 4 your mouth grin grin

Anyway thank God 4 your life.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
FriendNG:

If na demmola now he go receive beating of his life. We ask you to open door and you refused, dush dush 4 your mouth grin grin

Anyway thank God 4 your life.

And my phone....
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
AbdelKabir:

And my phone....

You so much like this phone. You for ask them for your computer na, tell tham all your school infos dey inside. I have seen a custom officer (but in house cloth that did that)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
FriendNG:

You so much like this phone. You for ask them for your computer na, tell tham all your school infos dey inside. I have seen a custom officer (but in house cloth that did that)

This phone ehn, I have phone numbers I wouldn't want to lose for the second time o...

I should ask them for computer ba? So they would cut off my ear with that sharp axe ba? Shukran undecided

If its you, I know say you for don piss for body tongue
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
AbdelKabir:

This phone ehn, I have phone numbers I wouldn't want to lose for the second time o...

I should ask them for computer ba? So they would cut off my ear with that sharp axe ba? Shukran undecided

If its you, I know say you for don piss for body tongue

Better use back up app. Like me when I changed phone, i dont copy the contact. I only download the app in the new phone and the contact and their names will be downloaded into the new phone.

That custom officer dem give him, he still come ask for his phone (na road side armrobbers) they give him, he come say this one nobi my own phone. They shouted on him we have dash u this one even if it is not yours.God save him, if them see his ID CARD na die.

So people like me with lion heart no dey shake.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.