Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (247927 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/03/afro-palestinians-talk-heritage-resistance-170329072425883.html

Afro-Palestinians some of them are descendants of Nigerians who went for pilgrimage and settled there. Some are from Africans who volunteered to fight during the war!

Cc AbdelKabir Rilwayne001 FriendNG Empiree Alennar AlBaqir et al

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/03/afro-palestinians-talk-heritage-resistance-170329072425883.html

Afro-Palestinians some of them are descendants of Nigerians who went for pilgrimage and settled there. Some are from Africans who volunteered to fight during the war!

Cc AbdelKabir Rilwayne001 FriendNG Emp.iree Alennar AlBaqir et al
Now IPOB or whatever you called them have competitors. They also said their bogus DNA linked to israelites.

Orisirisi
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Mofpearl: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Salam alaykum @friendng

Do you know any app that I can use to back up and easily transfer contacts from an iphone to samsung?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mofpearl:
Salam alaykum @friendng

Do you know any app that I can use to back up and easily transfer contacts from ios to an android system?

Wa"aikumus Salam. Actually I dont know but I will check for you.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Mofpearl: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
FriendNG:

Wa"aikumus Salam. Actually I dont know but I will check for you.

Okay np. Jazakallahu Khyran.

You don't have to check for me.

I don't want to bother you. I just wanted to know if you knew or recommended any.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
This addresses tintingz

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Empiree:
This addresses tintingz
The world is evolving, gender role is now a bullshit.

We are no longer in the ancient era, where women are seen as second class humans, where men beat their wives and force them to submit, where they are sold as slaves, Quran even command men to beat their wives, full of slave keeping.

The hadith even said women will be the most dwellers in hell.

Islamic manuscript does not favor the women folks.

I am done reading Islamic sugar coating books.

There are extreme feminists(feminazists), pseudo-feminist(feminist wannabe or fake) and there are liberal feminists(which i much agree with many of their movement) , without the feminist movement, women wont have their right till date.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
tintingz:
The world is evolving, gender role is now a bullshit.

We are no longer in the ancient era, where women are seen as second class humans, where men beat their wives and force them to submit, where they are sold as slaves, Quran even command men to beat their wives, full of slave keeping.

The hadith even said women will be the most dwellers in hell.

Islamic manuscript does not favor the women folks.

I am done reading Islamic sugar coating books.

There are extreme feminists(feminazists), pseudo-feminist(feminist wannabe or fake) and there are liberal feminists(which i much agree with many of their movement) , without the feminist movement, women wont have their right till date.
You are far from guidance. The reality of the matter is that, people who fight fire with fire (feminism and misogyny) usually end up with ashes.

"In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers". ~ Neville Chamberlain

You dont seem learned when it comes to advice and treatment of nabi toward women. Have got plenty of them to tell you if you are willing to learn. But allow me to teach you one or two. In the time of nabi, in the case of financial negligence of the men in his community, as in the case of Hind, the wife of Abu Sufyan. Prior to his conversion to Islam, Abu Sufyan was one the most prominent chiefs of Quraysh; the dominant culture in pre-islamic Makkan society. However, from the looks of her complaint, he was also extremely frugal, to the point of familial neglect, a common tread among leaders during that time.

She said, " O Messenger of Allah! Abu Sufyan is an extremely stingy man and doesnt give me what is sufficient for me and my child. If I take from his wealth, without his knowledge, is there any sin on me for doing so?" So, the prophet(SAW) replied to her without fear or hesitation, "take from his money, (without his permission), what is sufficient for you and your child."

This is undoubtedly a pre-modern enforcement measure sanctioned by Sharia Law, resembling a post-modern system we know today as child support. Prophet Muhammad(SAW) even advocated for the participation of women in civic life outside of the home , which appears to be the main point of contention behind the establishment of the All Women's Mosque in Los Angeles. Did you know about that tintingz?. He (SAW) said 'DO not prevent the female servants of Allah from attending the houses of Allah ( mosques/places of worship of Allah), even though their homes are better for them."

The women in USA headed by Dr. Amina Wadud, donned a "Quranic scholar and leader of islamic feminism' simply got this wrong. Women are not to be prevented from places of worship but are to be in the back rows not establishing their own women's masjid. So feminism and misogyny are both ashes from ashes.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Empiree:
You are far from guidance. The reality of the matter is that, people who fight fire with fire (feminism and misogyny) usually end up with ashes.

"In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers". ~ Neville Chamberlain

You dont seem learned when it comes to advice and treatment of nabi toward women. Have got plenty of them to tell you if you are willing to learn. But allow me to teach you one or two. In the time of nabi, in the case of financial negligence of the men in his community, as in the case of Hind, the wife of Abu Sufyan. Prior to his conversion to Islam, Abu Sufyan was one the most prominent chiefs of Quraysh; the dominant culture in pre-islamic Makkan society. However, from the looks of her complaint, he was also extremely frugal, to the point of familial neglect, a common tread among leaders during that time.

She said, " O Messenger of Allah! Abu Sufyan is an extremely stingy man and doesnt give me what is sufficient for me and my child. If I take from his wealth, without his knowledge, is there any sin on me for doing so?" So, the prophet(SAW) replied to her without fear or hesitation, "take from his money, (without his permission), what is sufficient for you and your child."

This is undoubtedly a pre-modern enforcement measure sanctioned by Sharia Law, resembling a post-modern system we know today as child support. Prophet Muhammad(SAW) even advocated for the participation of women in civic life outside of the home , which appears to be the main point of contention behind the establishment of the All Women's Mosque in Los Angeles. Did you know about that tintingz?. He (SAW) said 'DO not prevent the female servants of Allah from attending the houses of Allah ( mosques/places of worship of Allah), even though their homes are better for them."

The women in USA headed by Dr. Amina Wadud, donned a "Quranic scholar and leader of islamic feminism' simply got this wrong. Women are not to be prevented from places of worship but are to be in the back rows not establishing their own women's masjid. So feminism and misogyny are both ashes from ashes.
Oh nice, why not start by tell us why women will be the most dwellers in hell?

And note, the opposite of feminism is NOT misogyny, I used to think they are.

Feminism is about given women equal right on the basis of sexes while misogyny is hatred for women folks. Feminism does not mean hatred for men, thier goal movement does not originate as a form to hating on men but to liberate women from being second class human, although there are extreme feminists(feminazists) that develop hatred for men.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
tintingz:
Oh nice, why not start by tell us why women will be the most dwellers in hell?
This is quiet unjust on your part. The hadith which speaks about this has its context. And in the context which it speaks is manifest in the world today. Why are you pretending like you dont see it?. Women are vulnerable. The hadith goes further to say a time will come when man (husband) will have to coercesively restrain his women. It is clear from th narration that women are foremost at being deceived. The implication is those women who are deceived and would not stay within thier Divine limit are what the hadith is talking about. Not obedient women folks. Obedient to Allah and their husbands.

And note, the opposite of feminism is NOT misogyny, I used to think they are.
I dotn think i said this. Misogyny in my context refers to men you deemed stupidly superior to women. Men we have in nigeria for instance who dont take responsibility. Their wives feed them yet they still exercise their manpower (man of the house) over her.

[/quote]Feminism is about given women equal right on the basis of sexes while misogyny is hatred for women folks. Feminism does not mean hatred for men, thier goal movement does not originate as a form to hating on men but to liberate women from being second class human, although there are extreme feminists(feminazists) that develop hatred for men.[/quote]I dont necessarily doubt ur definition. But feminism as we know it today is not intended meaning. it is off the limit now including muslim. If they are not off the limit, why would they established All Women's Mosque in LA?. Is this islamic?. Or women who claim equality with men want to dress like men. They said if men can wear short pant, no shirt, why can't they?. They go topless and you said it is culture of some. Sorry, this is fasad. Hence, the hadith is correct.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Empiree:
This is quiet unjust on your part. The hadith which speaks about this has its context. And in the context which it speaks is manifest in the world today. Why are you pretending like you dont see it?. Women are vulnerable. The hadith goes further to say a time will come when man (husband) will have to coercesively restrain his women. It is clear from th narration that women are foremost at being deceived. The implication is those women who are deceived and would not stay within thier Divine limit are what the hadith is talking about. Not obedient women folks. Obedient to Allah and their husbands.
You keep saying women are vulnerable, that's bullshit. In your Adam and Eve story after Eve was deceived why was Adam also deceived by the woman? Is Adam vulnerable or not? Both men and women are vulnerable, we all have our weakness, women can be used as a weapon for men especially powerful leaders, take a look at how almighty abacha was killed by a woman according what we heard, a woman can use her feminine to get what she want from men.

The women vulnerable thing is a joke.

The hadith that said women will be much in hell is misogyny.

I dotn think i said this. Misogyny in my context refers to men you deemed stupidly superior to women. Men we have in nigeria for instance who dont take responsibility. Their wives feed them yet they still exercise their manpower (man of the house) over her.
Trust me, many woman won't respect an irresponsible man.

I dont necessarily doubt ur definition. But feminism as we know it today is not intended meaning. it is off the limit now including muslim. If they are not off the limit, why would they established All Women's Mosque in LA?. Is this islamic?. Or women who claim equality with men want to dress like men. They said if men can wear short pant, no shirt, why can't they?. They go topless and you said it is culture of some. Sorry, this is fasad. Hence, the hadith is correct.
There will always be fanatics, extremists in a group, we have fanatic, extremist among Muslims. This is not an excuse.

Women going topless is not new and the world didn't explode.

We have talked about women exposing their body countless times, let not go back to that argument again.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
@tintingz,

My reply to you is that, Shaytan appeals to the human craving for more. He employs his most notorious tactic of making wrong appear fair seeming and vice versa. And with this generation, who are undoubtedly more detached from the core tenets of islam than previous ones, he had managed to make the limits set by Allah appear as if they are preventing them from attaining some higher sense of existence. The Prophet(saw) said, "This life is s prison for the believers and paradise for the disbelievers."

This is similar to the approach Shaytan used with Adam by promising him that if he ate from the forbidden tree, he would somehow attain a life that was greater and far more superb than the one Allah had already given him(eternal life). And just like Adam and his wife (with respect to gender war), we've bitten into the forbidden fruit that has put us on a course of moral and spiritual deviation from which we can never return.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Empiree:
@tintingz,

My reply to you is that, Shaytan appeals to the human craving for more. He employs his most notorious tactic of making wrong appear fair seeming and vice versa. And with this generation, who are undoubtedly more detached from the core tenets of islam than previous ones, he had managed to make the limits set by Allah appear as if they are preventing them from attaining some higher sense of existence. The Prophet(saw) said, "This life is s prison for the believers and paradise for the disbelievers."

This is similar to the approach Shaytan used with Adam by promising him that if he ate from the forbidden tree, he would somehow attain a life that was greater and far more superb than the one Allah had already given him(eternal life). And just like Adam and his wife (with respect to gender war), we've bitten into the forbidden fruit that has put us on a course of moral and spiritual deviation from which we can never return.
I don't believe in any of what you said here. They sound like fairytale especially your last paragraph.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Escus AlBaqir, which kind of oruko is this? shocked

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2017
Muslim countries have highest rates of suicide, murder, rape and mental health problems

https://www.thenational.ae/world/muslim-countries-have-highest-rates-of-suicide-murder-rape-and-mental-health-problems-1.618038

The report is scary.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2017
AlBaqir:
Muslim countries have highest rates of suicide, murder, rape and mental health problems

https://www.thenational.ae/world/muslim-countries-have-highest-rates-of-suicide-murder-rape-and-mental-health-problems-1.618038

The report is scary.

Apart from war, violence & conflicts sef, arabs blood too they hot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AntiIslam59: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2017
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/self-serving-sharia-couldve-become-disaster-nigeria-obasanjo/

Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has given an insight into how his handling of the sharia law, introduced in some states of the north during his administration, averted a disaster for Nigeria. The insight is contained in a book entitled “Making Africa Work,” co-authored by the former president with three others. Olusegun Obasanjo The book, unveiled in Victoria Island, Lagos, on August 2, was co-authored by Greg Mills, Director of Brenthurst Foundation; Jeffrey Herbst, President of NEWSEUM and Dickie Davis, a retired major general. But Obasanjo revealed that one of his biggest challenges as President was the sharia controversy. The Islamic law was first introduced by a former Zamfara State governor, Sani Yerima, who is now a senator. “The second big challenge under my presidential watch was the issue of Sharia law,” Obasanjo wrote. “As a country shared almost 50:50 between Muslims and Christians, Sharia has always been part of the legal and judicial system in the north, but only at the customary, or so-called magisterial level. Even then, the Nigerian Constitution has provision for establishing a Sharia Court of Appeal if the need ever arises. Sharia was never an issue “Sharia was, therefore, never an issue because it dealt with personal issues such as marriage, inheritance, and minor and civil issues, such as debt, boundary disputes and land matters. “Only very occasionally did it deal with criminal issues, which, when necessary, were forwarded to the high court for confirmation. “The initiator of the Sharia controversy, the then Zamfara State governor, Sani Yerima, raised the issue, however, for self-serving and self-preservation reasons, not for genuine or authentic religious conviction.” Obasanjo explained that when Yerima stood for the governorship of his state under the banner of the then All Peoples’ Party, the man who later became the National Security Adviser, NSA, General Aliyu Mohammed, sponsored a candidate under the banner of the then ruling party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. Obasanjo wrote: “The PDP candidate lost the election but it would appear that the NSA, intending to find fault against the governor, started surreptitiously to collect evidence of misconduct and corruption against the governor. Attempts to reconcile Yerima, Mohammed “Meanwhile, I made several attempts to reconcile them, but to no avail. I even took both of them on an official visit to China, an opportunity to bring them together. When it appeared that the NSA persisted, Governor Yerima decided to make himself untouchable. “He (Mr. Yerima) invited the Imams, Muslim leaders and priests in his state, and informed them that he was turning Zamfara into a full sharia state. He promulgated a law declaring Zamfara as a sharia state. And, true enough, he became untouchable. “Wanting not to be seen as acting in isolation, he instigated imams in other Islamic states in the north to agitate for a full sharia law declaration. In all, 12 states out of the 19 in the north promulgated full sharia law.” The former president claimed that Muslims in the country were, however, all watching closely to see what he would do, as a wrong statement or action could be seen as incendiary, “because an ‘infidel’, an anti-Muslim president would be seen as trampling on the holy religion of Islam.” But at the same time, Obasanjo argued further, Christian clergymen and leaders, both within and outside Nigeria, were calling on him to stamp out the new phenomenon of wholesale sharia in states where there was a Muslim majority but with substantial contingents of Christians too. They pointed out that Nigerian is a secular and multi-religious society, and not a Muslim state. “Throughout this controversy, the only statement I made was to the effect that if the sharia that the governor of Zamfara was touting was genuine, it would survive and thrive. If not, it would fizzle out,” Obasanjo said. Sharia fervour started to fizzle out He alleged further that to justify his action and to prove his ‘sharianess’ to people he had recruited to his political sharia, Yerima cut off the hand of a thief – a traditional Islamic punishment. “After that,” Obasanjo wrote, “the sharia fervour started to fizzle out. “Muslims, who had expected me to kick against sharia, thereby giving them ammunition to cause mayhem, and Christians, who felt angry and disappointed that I did not roll out military tanks to crush the proponents of sharia, both felt winners and losers at the same time. But Nigeria was surely the unmistakable winner. “Eventually, Yerima weaned himself off the Muslim clergy and sharia crumbled in his state,” he explained. “A few months later, Yerima visited me in my official residence and, greeting my young female cousin, hugged her familiarly in my presence. I jokingly remarked to Yerima that this action was not sharia-compliant. Yerima retorted, ‘Didn’t you say sharia would fizzle out and has it not fizzled out?’ “At that point, the matter had turned into a joke,” Obasanjo wrote. The former president explained further that if mishandled, the sharia debacle would have become a serious disaster for Nigeria.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/self-serving-sharia-couldve-become-disaster-nigeria-obasanjo/

Nobody here has been able to mention one country in this world, just one that practices Sharia Law the supposed right way yet we have islamic people advocate that to take over Nigeria. This will never happen anyway.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AntiIslam59: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

The report is scary.

This is what sharia produces. Not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Some old Skool To Remember shocked

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
And. .. grin my grandpa owned wagon of this version 404 I think cheesy

Looking at the cars on highway in 1963 suggests there was orderliness compared so called democracy now undecided

I definitely used that clipper cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
More. .

That iron was hilarious. Definitely worked for me back then. Things don changed. Used to iron my school uniforms with it cheesy

The last pic, I think that was used for mosquitoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
..... this was my lunch money. I used to save it a lot including #1. By the time I wanted to "harvest" my sweat, Nigerian govt changed money to Paper money. They ripped me off of my lunches cheesy

Paper money is bogus, fraudulent and utterly haram. It has no intrinsic value

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Empiree:
..... this was my lunch money. I used to save it a lot including #1. By the time I wanted to "harvest" my sweat, Nigerian govt changed money to Paper money. They ripped me off of my lunches cheesy

Paper money is bogus, fraudulent and utterly haram. It has no intrinsic value

grin Help me loud am to that plumber cheesy

**That JET cream, I can still recall its fragrance including the pomade mehn grin

**If I tell you I Still got a copy of that excercise book ? shocked shocked

**That clipper! God punish antiquity! The feeling of sitting on those circumlocutory chairs in the barber‘s shop while listening to fuji gabage, talazo, salawa, shina peters grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
ikupakuti:

**That JET cream, I can still recall its fragrance including the pomade mehn grin

**That clipper! God punish antiquity! The feeling of sitting on those circumlocutory chairs in the barber‘s shop while listening to fuji gabage, talazo, salawa, shina peters grin cheesy
DeathStroke007, did you hear that

Gone are the days
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
# grin grin grin grin Yes o, Empiree, that was reminisce. N1 was my breakfast money then. I will buy isu 50kobo, ewa 20 kobo. The rest of the change, 30kobo is for guguru oloyin in school grin

# What I however hated most was that "pekepeke" clipper. I remember how it hurts but the drive of wanting to look good will surely make you endure the pain.

# Naija don great once o but the future looks very bleak now. We can only pray and hope for the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
AlBaqir:
# grin grin grin grin Yes o, Empiree, that was reminisce. N1 was my breakfast money then. I will buy isu 50kobo, ewa 20 kobo. The rest of the change, 30kobo is for guguru oloyin in school grin

# What I however hated most was that "pekepeke" clipper. I remember how it hurts but the drive of wanting to look good will surely make you endure the pain.

# Naija don great once o but the future looks very bleak now. We can only pray and hope for the best.
Baba 70 grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
ikupakuti:

# Jet cream, everybody's favourite grin You smell nice all day long ni sha grin

# Omo that clipper Na problematic o but everybody love to sit on that circumambulatory chair and listen to those old skul music. Talazo wésè was my favourite grin

# Interestingly, my mum kept nearly everything of these antiquity for generations of the family to come. Its good to flash back.

# Empiree forgot to add this "camera device" that has all the pictures of every single places of Hajj (Makkah, Madina, Kaaba, black stone etc). Only Alhaji and Alhaja of the 60s, 70s and 80s had that device. You go put am for eyes, insert the picture disc and roll one by one. grin Omo that thing Na bugga o among friends wey their papa never go Hajj.

# We can all appreciate the power of picture. Unfortunately, some extremist with decayed brain will say "picture is haram, its Bid'ah".
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Empi.ree forgot to add this "camera device" that has all the pictures of every single places of Hajj (Makkah, Madina, Kaaba, black stone etc). Only Alhaji and Alhaja of the 60s, 70s and 80s had that device. You go put am for eyes, insert the picture disc and roll one by one. grin Omo that thing Na bugga o among friends wey their papa never go Hajj.
I can visualize that camera you talking about. You have pix for it? . I remember it. That's when hajj had great virtues
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

lol @pekepeke grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ikupakuti(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Em.piree forgot to add this "camera device" that has all the pictures of every single places of Hajj (Makkah, Madina, Kaaba, black stone etc). Only Alhaji and Alhaja of the 60s, 70s and 80s had that device. You go put am for eyes, insert the picture disc and roll one by one. grin Omo that thing Na bugga o among friends wey their papa never go Hajj.

# We can all appreciate the power of picture. Unfortunately, some extremist with decayed brain will say "picture is haram, its Bid'ah".

Nearly shouted when I read the bolded cheesy the thing don wipe commot for my memory sha! E go be like say you dem transport person go mecca ni grin cheesy

Una remember #bongo tea #coast milk #m&k #chocomilo #elephant/omo detergent oni pali cheesy #treetop juice #okin buscuit #blueband ala golo grin

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
ikupakuti:

Nearly shouted when I read the bolded cheesy the thing don wipe commot for my memory sha! E go be like say you dem transport person go mecca ni grin cheesy

Una remember #bongo tea #coast milk #m&k #chocomilo #elephant/omo detergent oni pali cheesy #treetop juice #okin buscuit #blueband ala golo grin

# @bold, exactly.

grin grin grin grin Chocomilo was my favourite then. Na nonsense dem they produce now. And okin short biscuit, Oluwa o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.