Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (247073 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Superiority Of The Awliya of Allah
Imam al-Hakim (d. 403H) records:

Ibn Umar: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said: "Verily, there are worshippers of Allah who are neither prophets nor martyrs. The martyrs and the prophets will envy them on the Day of al-Qiyamah due to their closeness to Allah the most High and their status to Him...They are the awliya of Allah the Almighty, those upon whom no fear shall come, nor shall they grieve."

Al-Hakim comments: This hadith has a sahih chain but they (i.e al-Bukhari and Muslim) both have not recorded it.

Imam al-Dhahabi (d. 748H) agrees: Sahih
{Al-Mustadrak ala al-Sahihayn, vol. 4, p. 188, #7318.}

'Allamah al-Albani (d. 1420H) says: Al-Hakim recorded it in al-Mustadrak...and said: "It has a sahih chain but they both have not recorded it" and al-Dhahabi agreed with him. I say: It is as they both have said (i.e it truly has a sahih chain).
{Silsilah al-Ahadith al-Sahihah..., vol.7, p. 1368 - 1369, #3464.

Imam Abu Dawud (d. 275H) also document the same hadith. {Sunan Abu Dawud, vol. 2, p. 310, #3527; annotated by Muhammad Nasir al-Din al-Albani who declared it: Sahih}

"No doubt! Verily, the awliya of Allah, no fear shall come upon them nor shall they grieve"

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
As the supremacist Muslims will rather obey traditions which orders them to kill those who mock their religion, they reject Qur'an which orders them to ignore or merely admonish those who mock their religion. And consequently, in bid of keeping their traditions, they even killed their own Muslim brother in cold blood during the recent Charlie Hebdo shooting.

www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/08/ahmed-merabet-mourned-charlie-hebdo-paris-attack
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
As a true Muslim, what should you do when a cartoon is published mocking your religion?

Quran 6:68-69:

When thou seest men engaged in vain discourse about Our signs, turn away from them unless they turn to a different theme. If Satan ever makes thee forget, then after recollection, sit not thou in the company of those who do wrong.

On their account no responsibility falls on the righteous, but (their duty) is to remind them, that they may (learn to) fear Allah.

Qur'an 4:140:

Already has He sent you Word in the Book, that when ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme: if ye did, ye would be like them. For Allah will collect the hypocrites and those who defy faith - all in Hell:

Have Faith
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
^^Oga Mac, sign me up grin . To open this type of biz, how much is minimum cost, any idea?.

Anyways, thanks man, you look out for your men and women here. Good job
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:39am On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Empiree:
^^Oga Mac, sign me up grin . To open this type of biz, how much is minimum cost, any idea?.

Anyways, thanks man, you look out for your men and women here. Good job

As Salam alaykum warahmatullah wa barakat.

Please email me at ayinba@yahoo.com. we have information for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmh, just for those who might care, i am having a topic in the main section;

www.nairaland.com/2098823/ashtray#29895260
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
@Empiree, sheik Imran Hussain is dubbed the best muslim scholar in Eschatology. Do you have or can you link any of his books or lectures on the personality of al-Mahdi?

Shukran.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Empiree, Antispambot don ban una?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
AlBaqir:
@Empiree, sheik Imran Hussain is dubbed the best muslim scholar in Eschatology. Do you have or can you link any of his books or lectures on the personality of al-Mahdi?

Shukran.

Thanks Empiree, got those links. Jazak'Allahu Khairan.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Maclatunji or Sissie, kindly delete this thread:
www.nairaland.com/2105444/difference-between-muslim-mumin-believer

I opened it twice. Network problem! Thanks. Salam.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Salam alaykum Maclatunji, Sissie. I tried to locate a thread for suggesting topics for fp but I couldn't locate it. Please kindly review this thread for fp:
www.nairaland.com/2107812/ayatollah-khamanei-writes-open-letter

Its a powerful message, and it address the youths (generally).

Thanks.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:58am On Jan 23, 2015
Saudi king Abdullah b. Abdulazeez is dead.
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30945324?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

May Allah forgive him and bestow His mercy on him and our dead ones.
"Inna lillahi wa innah ilaihi Rajiun"

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by kazlaw2000: 1:55am On Jan 23, 2015
AlBaqir:
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30945324?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

aamiin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:16am On Jan 23, 2015
AlBaqir:

Inna lillahi wa innah ilaihi Rajiun". May Allah forgive him and bestow His mercy on him. Amin. Just learning about this. Thanks Albaqir for the info

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 3:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Empiree:
Inna lillahi wa innah ilaihi Rajiun". May Allah forgive him and bestow His mercy on him. Amin. Just learnign about this. Thanks Albaqir for the info

Ameen
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by PHEMIEY(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Salam Alaykum
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2015
^Walaikum Salaam Waramotullahi Wabarakatu
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:18am On Jan 25, 2015
Watch the first 4mins of this video.....pastor threatened to kill Muslim preacher. He refused to debate .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5lqkvIY5o0
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2015
Against The Grain

One reason why i have a hard time identifying myself with the word "Muslim" is that i find the creed of mainstream Muslims too contrary to the teachings of the scriptures. In a world where the clergymen and jurists define the Muslim creed, i rise against the grain.

See more at; https://www.nairaland.com/2112171/undercover-polytheism#30112793
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
usermane:
Against The Grain

One reason why i have a hard time identifying myself with the word "Muslim" is that i find the creed of mainstream Muslims too contrary to the teachings of the scriptures. In a world where the clergymen and jurists define the Muslim creed, i rise against the grain.

You have never identified yourself as a Muslim. And I doubt that anyone is compelling you to. I asked you a direct question on the main Religion forum. Even unbelievers are proving to be more straightforward than you. You must have a designation but I did not get a Yes or No answer to this one important question.

Are you a muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
usermane:
Against The Grain

Waste of time. At the time of the prophet (Allah's blessing be upon him and his household), there were differences, but they were called Muslims. Some of them even worst past you.

You better be careful what you wish for. Allah named us Muslims (al-Hajj 22:78). Your spurious excuses are pretty much irrelevant. Or let's say you are just bored. Just need attention. Fair enough?.

Do you know better than those before us?. Great ulama like Sheik Ahmad Tijjani, Sheikul-Islam Ibn Tayyimiyah, Sheik Abdul Qudir Jilani or 20th century Shuyuk(p), sheik Adam Abdullah Al-ilory, sheik Kamaldeen Adabiy etc. You know better than these people?. We follow their footsteps even though we can not strive the way they did.

Just because you are intellectually deficient (no offense intended) in comprehending salaawat, 'salah' on the prophet doesn't mean we Muslims are polytheists. Quran is healing for disease in the heart.

For the disease to be cured, you first of need to submit to what Allah revealed to His messanger whether you understand it or not...understanding comes later. Swallow your pride of "i know it all". It's after that Quran will penetrates your heart. Otherwise, same Quran can be your major obstacle.

Allah says:

And We send down of the Qur'an that which is healing and mercy for the believers, but it does not increase the wrongdoers except in loss. 17:82

^That's why you keep getting confused. Everything is Muslim even animals and trees.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
ayinba1:

You have never identified yourself as a Muslim. And I doubt that anyone is compelling you to. I asked you a direct question on the main Religion forum. Even unbelievers are proving to be more straightforward than you. You must have a designation but I did not get a Yes or No answer to this one important question.

On the thread you asked me that question, i had defended Islam by correcting certain myth and distortions about Qur'anic teachings. No non-Muslim will take the pain to do that. Merely reading my posts would have answered your question but somehow it didn't.

Are you a muslim?

.....Yes!!!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Empiree:
Waste of time. At the time of the prophet (Allah's blessing be upon him and his household), there were differences, but they were called Muslims. Some of them even worst past you.

You better be careful what you wish for. Allah named us Muslims (al-Hajj 22:78). Your spurious excuses are pretty much irrelevant. Or let's say you are just bored. Just need attention. Fair enough?.

If you were candid, you would have translated the word "Muslim" like any other word in that verse. Did Jesus and his disciples, Abraham and his sons identify themselves with the word; "Muslim"?

Do you know better than those before us?. Great ulama like Sheik Ahmad Tijjani, Sheikul-Islam Ibn Tayyimiyah, Sheik Abdul Qudir Jilani or 20th century Shuyuk(p), sheik Adam Abdullah Al-ilory, sheik Kamaldeen Adabiy etc. You know better than these people?. We follow their footsteps even though we can not strive the way they did.

Do you know better than the Popes of Catholicism? Ibn Tamiyyah whom you mention didn't practice taqlid(sheer compliance of scholars) like you.

Just because you are intellectually deficient (no offense intended) in comprehending salaawat, 'salah' on the prophet doesn't mean we Muslims are polytheists. Quran is healing for disease in the heart.

So much, so much for Tawhid.

For the disease to be cured, you first of need to submit to what Allah revealed to His messanger whether you understand it or not...understanding comes later.

Yeah, i see. That is why you believe fables like Muhammad splited the moon, half of which landed in Ali 's yard and accept injustice like death for apostates

Swallow your pride of "i know it all". It's after that Quran will penetrates your heart. Otherwise, same Quran can be your major obstacle.

Allah says:

^That's why you keep getting confused. Everything is Muslim even animals and trees.

So long, my friend. So long
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
usermane:

On the thread you asked me that question, i had defended Islam by correcting certain myth and distortions about Qur'anic teachings. No non-Muslim will take the pain to do that. Merely reading my posts would have answered your question but somehow it didn't.

.....Yes!!!

Ma sha Allah,, thanks for your response.
May Allah ease our affairs. Amin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2015
ayinba1: Are you a muslim?

usermane: .....Yes!!!
Mashallah.....anything else is a waste of time. You can twist religious texts all you want. That's your problem. Your reply up there^ is sufficient for me. It confirms you are my brother. Nothing more to discuss.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 7:08am On Jan 26, 2015
Usermane, what's the issue you have with salah on the Rasul (Sallallahu alaihi wa ahlihi was salam)?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Empiree, have you watched/listened to Sheik Imran's lecture titled "Ashura In The Qur'an"?

Although I sent my questions on his website's e-mail hoping there will be reply. Kindly listen to it and go through my submissions here:
www.nairaland.com/1967745/controversy-surrounding-significance-ashura-10th
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
AlBaqir:
Empiree, have you watched/listened to Sheik Imran's lecture titled "Ashura In The Qur'an"?

Although I sent my questions on his website's e-mail hoping there will be reply. Kindly listen to it and go through my submissions here:
www.nairaland.com/1967745/controversy-surrounding-significance-ashura-10th
Trust me, i watched almost all videos in his link some yrs back including Ashura. Thats why i kinda have details about him. I will go through it again. I believe i will figure out your comment when i see it. I may easily identify you grin. I think you should copy his email and send it through yours.

You found him interesting right?. Looks like you are busy watching cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.