Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (247793 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
udatso:
Vedaxcool empiree RoyPCain 9jaforlife Abuamam albaqir lanrexlan Rilwayne001 tartar9 and all other active Muslims in religion section should please send a mail to udatso2007@gmail.com

Pls include your moniker

will do
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
udatso:
Vedaxcool empiree RoyPCain 9jaforlife Abuamam albaqir lanrexlan Rilwayne001 tartar9 and all other active Muslims in religion section should please send a mail to udatso2007@gmail.com

Pls include your moniker

Have done so.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
vedaxcool:

Didn't know of the incident
Yea, this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1940559/chronicles-chill-4-biblical-prophecy#31967175 see what she did to his pix in violation of nl i think
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Empiree:
Yea, this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1940559/chronicles-chill-4-biblical-prophecy#31967175 see what she did to his pix in violation of nl i think

This is a major violation, we might need to summon project alice!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
vedaxcool:

This is a major violation, we might need to summon project alice!
she needs to be penalized somehow. I think rilwayne001 raised the issue recently with MODS in that section. What I am not sure is if this sort of violation embedded within 21 NL rules. Otherwise, she might get away with it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Empiree:
she needs to be penalized somehow. I think rilwayne001 raised the issue recently with MODS in that section. What I am not sure is if this sort of violation embedded within 21 NL rules. Otherwise, she might get away with it.

It should be, u are not to reveal other peoples identify, and compounding the issue is the insultive remarks she made on each pix! It is atimes difficult to tell the difference between some of these christians from athiests!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
vedaxcool:

It should be, u are not to reveal other peoples identify, and compounding the issue is the insultive remarks she made on each pix! It is atimes difficult to tell the difference between some of these Christians from atheists!
People like that belong to the other Christianity. They are divided into two. I have learned from Quran that there are two Christianity.

The one that Quran talks passionately about (Eastern Byzantine: The Orthodox Christianity) and the one Quran forbids Muslims from making friendly ties and alliance with (Modern christian civilization - parading itself in different forms). The later is what many christians (including lots of Nigerians) belong to now. The later is close to Atheism but claim to believe in God. That's where the lady belongs. They allow all sorts of vices but condemn what is good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Empiree:
People like that belong to the other Christianity. They are divided into two. I have learned from Quran that there are two Christianity.

The one that Quran talks passionately about (Eastern Byzantine: The Orthodox Christianity) and the one Quran forbids Muslims from making friendly ties and alliance with (Modern christian civilization - parading itself in different forms). The later is what many christian (including lots of Nigerians) belong to now. The later is close to Atheism but claim to believe in God. That's where the lady belongs. They allow all sorts of vices but condemn what is good.

Oro gidi o'n so, true my brother, indeed that is why they kick so vehemently on the hijab but have no qualms in people dressing indecently to their churches, or the fact they expected muslims to smile at blasphemy on nl because they do, modern day Christianity is facing a very strong challenge from atheistic materialism, unfortunately, these people keep saying christianity reformed itself to suit the expectations of atheistic materialism.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
vedaxcool:

Oro gidi o'n so, true my brother, indeed that is why they kick so vehemently on the hijab but have no qualms in people dressing indecently to their churches, or the fact they expected muslims to smile at blasphemy on nl because they do, modern day Christianity is facing a very strong challenge from atheistic materialism, unfortunately, these people keep saying christianity reformed itself to suit the expectations of atheistic materialism.
Sad indeed...it's going to get worse. Tales I hear coming from Nigeria are not pretty at all with regards to the way they treat Muslims. This include but not limited to job discrimination, higher institution admissions, religious schism . Well, this can be avoided with muslims coming together and form alliance. And be independent of them. Otherwise, sooner or later (perhaps, already happening) it will be difficult for Muslims especially sisters to get job in govt institutions. I heard stories brother. So sad. Things aren't smiling with Muslims in that country.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:17am On Apr 15, 2015
See, they created this terrorism deliberately. They created ghost enemies. A report revealed by huffingtonpost.com and posted on AOL today says that anonymous official from WH gives real reason for Iraq war. The report says:

[size=15pt]"The only reason we went to Iraq, I tell you people now, is we were looking for somebody's ass to kick. Afghanistan was too easy,"[/size]

Therefore, General Wesley clerk was correct. So those screaming "conspiracy theory" need to fix their brain.

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segment/52653ee478c90a6d83000504?cps=gravity_3831_2635612101387902728

Goddamn Christianity and those SOB observers. Shitty religion from pit of hell. They just killed people for no reason. NEver Ever believe Media. They are full of sh*t. Christianity is a shitty religion and I wont apologize for this statement. Ifeann, true2god, your boss(es) just made confession. Christianity is a violent religion from day 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by udatso: 12:36am On Apr 15, 2015
vedaxcool:

will do

Check your email
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by udatso: 12:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Abuamam:

Have done so.
Check your box
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:52am On Apr 15, 2015
udatso:

Check your box
That's my concern too. Really good suggestion by Abuamam (email ref)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Empiree:

They violate rules 2 and 10. When the posts are reported, they are taken down. But she still puts them up elsewhere. Seems to have stopped now though.

Empiree:
Sad indeed...it's going to get worse. Tales I hear coming from Nigeria are not pretty at all with regards to the way they treat Muslims. This include but not limited to job discrimination, higher institution admissions, religious schism . Well, this can be avoided with muslims coming together and form alliance. And be independent of them. Otherwise, sooner or later (perhaps, already happening) it will be difficult for Muslims especially sisters to get job in govt institutions. I heard stories brother. So sad. Things aren't smiling with Muslims in that country.

Lol. No bro. Muslims are waking up now. All sectors of education, research, agriculture, business etc. now have huge numbers of conscious Muslims never seen before; and increasing. Formerly, Muslims in these areas always tended to lose their faith in school. No longer, thanks to the MSSN and internet.
Those others are just loud empty barrels, that is why they seem to dominate. These pockets of oppression are their final dying kicks. We work silently and the future is for us.
...and Allah is the Supreme Helper.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Abuamam:

Lol. No bro. Muslims are waking up now. All sectors of education, research, agriculture, business etc. now have huge numbers of conscious Muslims never seen before; and increasing. Formerly, Muslims in these areas always tended to lose their faith in school. No longer, thanks to the MSSN and internet.
Those others are just loud empty barrels, that is why they seem to dominate. These pockets of oppression are their final dying kicks. We work silently and the future is for us.
...and Allah is the Supreme Helper.
oh, this is good development. thanks

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by 9jaforlife: 1:00am On Apr 16, 2015
udatso:

Pls include your moniker

I just did

cc yourmain tola9ja Mrolai yazach ypeace ayinba1
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by 9jaforlife: 1:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Empiree:
See, they created this terrorism deliberately. They created ghost enemies. A report revealed by huffingtonpost.com and posted on AOL today says that anonymous official from WH gives real reason for Iraq war. The report says:

[size=15pt]"The only reason we went to Iraq, I tell you people now, is we were looking for somebody's ass to kick. Afghanistan was too easy,"[/size]

Therefore, General Wesley clerk was correct. So those screaming "conspiracy theory" need to fix their brain.

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segment/52653ee478c90a6d83000504?cps=gravity_3831_2635612101387902728

Goddamn Christianity and those SOB observers. Shitty religion from pit of hell. They just killed people for no reason. NEver Ever believe Media. They are full of sh*t. Christianity is a shitty religion and I wont apologize for this statement. Ifeann, true2god, your boss(es) just made confession. Christianity is a violent religion from day 1.

They won't see anything wrong with this.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:04am On Apr 16, 2015
9jaforlife:

They won't see anything wrong with this.
they are freaking hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by zemaye: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
vedaxcool:

LOL I don't wear a hijab on a serious note i doubt I will reveal my real face to anyone on NL, I just happen to prefer my anonymous status here! Remember taht GIF picture of a panda smashing a keyboard, . . ., we wouldn't want same to happen to any one would we!
Lol I no no weda na empiree or vedaxcool I go laff for pass grin
Me n nairaland no dey for face o!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
zemaye:

grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
zemaye:

lol
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by kingfen2500: 5:03am On Apr 18, 2015
Asalaam Alaikum--- I have a question and maybe someone here can assist me. Are there any Hausa living in the states? Is it possible to get Hausa Islamic lectures? I bought a Hausa/Arabic translation of Holy Quran and have great desire to learn Hausa language, culture and traditions. Thanks in advance. May Allah's blessings and grace be upon us all.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Who exactly is Saudi-Government trying to impress with their invasion of Yemen where their ill-trained soldiers continue killing civilians...? Their big brothers, UN and America see nothing wrong in that!

Daesh (ISIS) or ISIL; al-Qaeda are never once Saudi's problem...!

Its indeed a great show of shame for a country representing the "whole muslim".
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:41am On Apr 20, 2015
^ Was disturbed this too you know.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
AlBaqir:
Who exactly is Saudi-Government trying to impress with their invasion of Yemen where their ill-trained soldiers continue killing civilians...? Their big brothers, UN and America see nothing wrong in that!

Daesh (ISIS) or ISIL; al-Qaeda are never once Saudi's problem...!

Its indeed a great show of shame for a country representing the "whole muslim".

Hypocrisy at its is peak! Just like your big brother Iran, Russia and China sees nothing wrong in supporting Assad in bombing Yarmouk camp, murdering civilians in Syria etc. It is a great shame they pretend to practising Islam! The same Iran and you said nothing when the houthis were murdering protesters who rejected their actions, capturing territories and siding with and ex dictator Saleh! Tomorrow they will accuse the west of supporting dictators yet they never mind siding and supporting them when they aid in achieving their objectives!

the QurĂ¡n challenges muslims to be just even if its against your parents, talkless if your sect happens to be the offending party! Please change and be honest with yourself, it is change season in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
^Really you simply can't help it; shi'ism or Iranism obsession. I've done with you long time ago.
Wa Salam.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by kazlaw2000: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Bro al Baqir, I have been itching to have a one on one discussion with u on the Yemen issue but not yet opportuned. I think I will have to disagree with u on this. I think the Saudis initially exercised a great deal of self restraint in Yemen until it was clear the Houthis wanted to seize power totally for themselves. In other words they were executing a coup. This was contrary to the agreement they signed. Imagine, they kept the entire Hadi's cabinet under house arrest for weeks. Haba! Saudis did not even intervene at that until the Houthis moved on Aden. I know Iran would have done the same in Iraq. Are they not doing so already? The Houthis went too far and they got their fingers burnt.
Iran should be advised to stop creating proxy armies everywhere in the name of exporting Islamic revolution. Iran should have discouraged the houthis from seizing power but to dialogue. But I think they became greedy and decided to seize the 'opportunity' thereby misadvising the Houthis. Allah has said in suura Hujurat "the believers are brothers, make peace btw your brothers".
The workable solution now as I see it is for the Houthis to withdraw and return siezed state weapons, withdraw from govt buildings and rejoin negotiatn
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
kazlaw2000:
Bro al Baqir, I have been itching to have a one on one discussion with u on the Yemen issue but not yet opportuned. I think I will have to disagree with u on this. I think the Saudis initially exercised a great deal of self restraint in Yemen until it was clear the Houthis wanted to seize power totally for themselves. In other words they were executing a coup. This was contrary to the agreement they signed. Imagine, they kept the entire Hadi's cabinet under house arrest for weeks. Haba! Saudis did not even intervene at that until the Houthis moved on Aden. I know Iran would have done the same in Iraq. Are they not doing so already? The Houthis went too far and they got their fingers burnt.
Iran should be advised to stop creating proxy armies everywhere in the name of exporting Islamic revolution. Iran should have discouraged the houthis from seizing power but to dialogue. But I think they became greedy and decided to seize the 'opportunity' thereby misadvising the Houthis. Allah has said in suura Hujurat "the believers are brothers, make peace btw your brothers".
The workable solution now as I see it is for the Houthis to withdraw and return siezed state weapons, withdraw from govt buildings and rejoin negotiatn

First I am more concern about the lives of the innocent civilians far more than the pranks playing by political interest among themselves.

Second, Saudi was called to the party by the deposed president. That's not funny!

Third, whether Iran has backed the Houties or not, financially and militarily, is yet to be proven by anybody. However, the possibility is very high that the Houtie is being backed by Iranian Government. This is where political interest comes in where every nations is found 'guilty'.

Fourth, this link I believe will give you a balance picture of the whole scenario:
www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29319423

www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/09/saudi-arabia-iran-great-game-ye-201492984846324440.html

www.wikistrat.com/irans-role-in-yemens-houthi-uprising-should-not-be-overstated/

It did not start recently. It has a long long history. You need to go back to the memory-lane and balance it with the recent equation before you can get the picture of what's going on in there.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
I need to scrutinize the situation before i can really jump into this. I have little knowledge of what really happened for Saudi to have attacked fellow muslim country.

However, my major concern was simply to discourage Muslims on Muslims bickering and attacks. It makes us look stupid all the time. We are laughing stock all the time in this kind of incidents. You go to christian section, a longtime bigot who was absent for 4 months just returned today. The next thing he would do was to open a thread "what is the diff btw shia and sunni". I have not read contents of his thread. I am sure by the time I go there now it might be engrossed with hate comments toward islam altogether. This kind of thing make me sick to my stomach.

I'd intended to put the blame on Saudi initially for reasons posted by Albaqir. But seeing comment from kazlaw2000 given his thought on this issue (because he's not known to involve in sectarian talks), invigorates my scrutiny of the situation. If I were to give my thought base on baqir and vedaxcool, it'd been as usual because i know the two of you are 'day and night'.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Empiree:
I need to scrutinize the situation before i can really jump into this. I have little knowledge of what really happened for Saudi to have attacked fellow muslim country.

However, my major concern was simply to discourage Muslims on Muslims bickering and attacks. It makes us look stupid all the time. We are laughing stock all the time in this kind of incidents. You go to christian section, a longtime bigot who was absent for 4 months just returned today. The next thing he would do was to open a thread "what is the diff btw shia and sunni". I have not read contents of his thread. I am sure by the time I go there now it might be engrossed with hate comments toward islam altogether. This kind of thing make me sick to my stomach.

I'd intended to put the blame on Saudi initially for reasons posted by Albaqir. But seeing comment from kazlaw2000 given his thought on this issue (because he's not known to involved in sectarian talks), invigorates my scrutiny of the situation. If I were to give my thought base on baqir and vedaxcool, it'd been as usual because i know the two of you are 'day and night'.

Really that's a fair and balance idea. Its good to get to the root of matter before jumping into it otherwise one's emotions will override one's sense of judgment.

@underline, that's grin grin
Really he's a guy that sees everything in "Shi'a-Sunni; Iran-Saudi" context especially when Albaqir comments. To him, Albaqir has seen Iran as an Angelic country and Saudi, a devilish nation.

If I attack Saudi, my sole aim has always been their Government policy which even core and average Sunni muslim does every now and then. This has nothing to do with "Sunni-Shi'a rivalry"

Besides, my initial comment on Yemen-Saudi brohaha focus more on the innocent casualties. But knowing my friend, vedaxcool, that's a "Shi'a-sentimental thought. And as usual, he love derailing and fight rough. I simply don't have time for such any longer.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
AlBaqir:

If I attack Saudi, my sole aim has always been their Government policy which even core and average Sunni muslim does every now and then. This has nothing to do with "Sunni-Shi'a rivalry"
I concur.
By the way, how do you underline. I dont see such feature atop 'reply' bar. I see few people do that. I only see horizontal rule which is not it

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.