Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:31 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (244041 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 7:48am On May 20, 2015
AlBaqir:

Ma sha Allah.
A child = Barakah (blessing)
Twins, that's Barakatain (double blessing) grin

Alhamdulillah for His Nimah in your house. Ire akari o.

Amin oo smiley
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:48am On May 25, 2015

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Wealthyone: 10:49am On May 25, 2015
Empiree:
Just learned my grandfather just passed away this afternoon after asr prayer. May Allah have mercy on his soul. Amin

May Allah give the family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss and grant the dead Al-Jannah fridaus.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:08am On May 25, 2015
Wealthyone:

May Allah give the family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss and grant the dead Al-Jannah fridaus.
Amin. Jazakallahu khayran
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:22am On May 29, 2015
@ayinba1, is there definitive development from prospective "shareholders'?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:48pm On May 29, 2015
Geller's group at it: Group calls authorities ‘cowards’ for banning Mohammed cartoon ads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKun4hPoQNc
The b lipsrsealed tch is getting ugly everyday! undecided

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:40pm On May 29, 2015
Interesting!

Marilyn Jones Mosby is a Baltimore prosecutor and currently prosecuting Freddie Gray's case. A black man murdered by 6 Baltimore police officers last month. Marilyn Jones Mosby profile shows she actually appeared on "Judge Judy" when she was 28 years old. She is now 35.

Now this is what I call hardworking, brilliant lady. She worked her way up. Kudos maam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OQ6Qq6sCYc
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:00pm On May 31, 2015
Trouble dey sit jejeli but some folks dey wake am up. Read this. It is normal to make this request. Damn! hate everywhere

Tahera Ahmad > Director of Interfaith Engagement/Associate Chaplain at Northwestern University

I am sitting on a United airlines flight in the air 30,000ft above and I am in tears of humiliation from discrimination. The flight attendant asked me what I would like to drink and I requested a can of diet coke. She brought me a can that was open so I requested an unopened can due to hygienic reasons. She said no one has consumed from the drink, but I requested an unopened can. She responded, "Well I'm sorry I just can't give you an unopened can so no diet coke for you." She then brought the man sitting next to me a can of UNOPENED beer. So I asked her again why she refused to give me an UNOPENED can of diet coke. She said, "We are unauthorized to give unopened cans to people because they may use it as a WEAPON on the plane." So I told her that she was clearly discriminating against me because she gave the man next to me an unopened can of beer. She looked at his can, quickly grabbed it and opened it and said, "it's so you don't use it as a weapon." Apphauled at her behavior I asked people around me if they witnessed this discriminatory and disgusting behavior and the man sitting in an aisle across from me yelled out to me, "you Moslem, you need to shut the F** up." I said, "what?!" He then leaned over from his seat, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "yes you know you would use it as a WEAPON so shut the f**k up." I felt the hate in his voice and his raging eyes. I can't help but cry on this plane because I thought people would defend me and say something. Some people just shook their heads in dismay.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/31/tahera-ahmad-soda-united_n_7479464.html
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 6:17am On Jun 01, 2015
The "beautiful" thing about reports like the above is that we consider them as "irrelevant" and would rather busy ourselves with more serious issues like "what tag is your Islam?" may Allah make us Muslims, Amin.

Albaqir, how have you been? I've a question for you. Is it true that Shia claim Ali should have been the Prophet? Cos I've heard this (and words of similar import)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2015
^True. Kufar don't care which islam is yours. We are muslims and that's what matters to them. Therefore, we are all the same in their sight.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2015
Hkana:

Albaqir, how have you been?

Hamdan liLLAH! Shukran liLLAH! Hope you are doing good too.

Hkana:

I've a question for you. Is it true that Shia claim Ali should have been the Prophet? Cos I've heard this (and words of similar import)

That was what I also heard and read (anti-Shia books) almost 20years ago when I first heard and inquire about Shi'a. The claim attributed to Shi'a belief was that Jubril (alayhi salam) made a mistake - instead of giving 'Ali (alayhi salam) the Prophethood, he gave Muhammad ibn Abdullah (sallAllahu alayhi wa ahli).

What opened the door of my senses then before a thorough research was embarked on was the scholarly dialogue between Dr. Tijani Samawi (a Tunisian Sunni scholar) and Sayyid Muhammad as-Sadr (a renowned Iraqi Shi'a jurist) , on this same allegation. The sayyid responses were:

1. Muhammad ibn Abdullah was 40years old while 'Ali ibn Abi Talib was 9years old when Allah sent His trusted Angel, Jubril with the appointment of Nubuwwah.

How will Jubril failed to recognize a 9year old boy from a 40year old man after he must have been given the description of the recipient of Nubuwah even if he had never met anyone of them?

Does it stand to reasoning?!

2. Muhammad ibn Abdullah was in a remote place, far away from the vicinity, in solitude, in a dark cave. On the other hand, the lad 'Ali was with Khadijah in the house of Muhammad {'Ali has been living there since age 3}.

Even if the trusted Jubril cannot distinguish between a man and a boy, why will he go inside the ravine, through hills and eventually located a dark cave where no one other than a particular man(Muhammad) usually took solitude while he can easily go to the populated area to locate 'Ali?!

Does it make any sense?!

3. "...produce your proofs if you are truthful" {Qur'an}

Those who fabricate this lie and continue to spread this evil propaganda are yet to produce proof. One of such bloody lies was that Shi'a has a separate Qur'an different from the main, widely known and preserved Qur'an. They claimed inside it (the so-called shi'a Qur'an) there is a verse/chapter which affirm there allegation.

Where is that "Shi'a Qur'an" that affirm 'Ali to be prophet? Where are other acclaimed Shi'a books (old and new) that ever affirm 'Ali to be prophet?

4. One of the most comprehensive, reliable book of Shi'a references is the notable "Nahj al-Balagha (Path of Eloquence)"; a book comprises of 'Ali ibn Abi Talib's sermons, speeches, maxims, letters, word of advise etc.

'Ali introduces his master Muhammad thus:
"In this way, ages passed by and times rolled on, fathers passed away while sons took their places till Allah deputised Muhammad (peace be upon him) as His Prophet, in fulfilment of His promise and in completion of His Prophethood. His pledge had been taken from the Prophets, his traits of character were well reputed and his birth was honourable. The people of the earth at this time were divided in different parties, their aims were separate and ways were diverse. They either likened Allah with His creation or twisted His Names or turned to else than Him. Through Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) Allah guided them out of wrong and with his efforts took them out of ignorance...."

At another place Imam says:
"I also stand witness that Muhammad(p.b.u.h.) is His slave and His Prophet. Allah sent him with the illustrious religion, effective emblem, written Book, effulgent light, sparkling gleam and decisive injunction in order to dispel doubts, present clear proofs, administer warning through signs and to warn of punishments. At that time people had fallen in vices whereby the rope of religion had been broken, the pillars of belief had been shaken, principles had been sacrileged, system had become topsy turvy, openings were narrow, passage was dark, guidance was unknown and darkness prevailed." (Sermon 2)

Imam Ali again says:
"Then Allah deputised Muhammad (S.A.) as a witness, giver of good tidings and warner, the best in the universe as a child and the most chaste as a grown up man, the purest of the purified in conduct, the most generous of those who are approached for generosity." (Sermon 103)

5. Another notable and comprehensive Shi'a book of
Du'a is Mafatih al-Jinan (keys to Paradise) compiled by Hajj Sheik Abbas al-Qummi. This is one of the Ziyarat of the holy Prophet which Shi'a read often:
"O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad. In the name of Allah, the Beneficent the Merciful.

I testify that there is no god save Allah; He is One; there is no associate (partner)with Him. I testify that you are His Messenger, and you are Muhammad son of Abdullah; and I testify that you had delivered the Message of your Lord, advised and warned your followers (Ummah) like a sincere
friend, and strived, leaving no stone unturned, against heavy odds, in the cause of Allah, with wisdom and good advice. Strong and powerful support from the Truthful (Allah), was put at your disposal; (and) you had been kind and compassionate to the believers, (but) was harsh with the disbelievers, and had sincerely served Allah, till the inevitable (what was certain) came
unto you.

So Allah made you reach the highest stage of glory and honour. (All) praise is for Allah (only) who saved us through you from the polytheism and going astray.

O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad and on his children. Thy blessings and invocations of thy Angels, (of) Thy Prophets and Messengers, (of) Thy pious servants, (of) the people of the heavens
and the earths, and (of) those who glorify Thee, (O the Lord of the worlds), from among the ancient and the present, be on Muhammad, Thy servant and Messenger, Thy Prophet, Thy confidant, Thy volunteer, Thy intimate friend, sincerely attached to
Thee, purified by Thee, Thy favourite, the best essence from Thee, chosen in preference by Thee from Thy creation, and gave him surpassing superiority and eminence in wisdom and character, subtleways and means, highest stations, and put him on the pedestal of (praiseworthy) fame and fortune; found his position enviable the men of old and the men of later time...."

www.duas.org/WeeklyZiyarat/saturday_z.htm

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Empiree:
Trouble dey sit jejeli but some folks dey wake am up. Read this. It is normal to make this request. Damn! hate everywhere

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/31/tahera-ahmad-soda-united_n_7479464.html

This is really heartbreaking to read. May Allah fortify us and grant us victory over the unbelievers and the polytheists. Ameen.

I always get patted down when I am at the airport. The most recent time I went through the scanners, the woman asked me what I had pointing to my chest and my hips. I replied " bra and panties".

I expect it now so it doesn't ruffle me even though I hate their hands crawling over me.
My hijab will be considered "short" so imagine what my long hijab sisters go through

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Albaqir, thanks. I'm good too, Alhamdulillah.
Thanks for the enlightenment. I had to ask cos I have heard it too many times to ignore it. Although what I can deduce from your discourse over time is that the Shia think Ali should have been the first caliph (not that "should have been Prophet allegation). Thanks again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Hkana:

Thanks for the enlightenment. I had to ask cos I have heard it too many times to ignore it.

You deserve the thanks more. In fact you have fulfill a directive of your Lord:
O you who believe! If a rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done. {Surah al-Hujurat: 6}

May Allah ease your worries. Shukran kathir.

Hkana:

Although what I can deduce from your discourse over time is that the Shia think Ali should have been the first caliph

Just to lay more emphasis on the @underline. Shia do not think, Shia believe 'Ali was the legitimate Khalifah after the exemplary Prophet (peace be upon him and his household). Whether history says otherwise or not, does not dampen that belief whatsoever .

There are too numerous sahih ahadith in the treasure book of propagandist which affirm this, one of which reads:

Imam Ibn Abi 'Asim (d. 287H) records:

Muhammad b. al-Muthanna - Yahya b. Hammad - Abu 'Awanah - Yahya b. Sulaym Abu Balj - 'Amr b. Maymun - Ibn Abbas:

The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said to 'Ali: "You are to me of the status of Harun to Musa, with the exception that you are not a prophet. And you are my Khalifah over every believer after me ."
www.nairaland.com/2195624/deen-show-whats-difference-between

So, its a matter of belief, not doubt or conjecture.

Hkana:

(not that "should have been Prophet allegation). Thanks again.

Ma sha Allah! You see the propagandist deplore this feeble tactic to sow the seed of hatred in the heart of the innocents. And I bet you its a fast selling propaganda because naturally you don't even want to entertain anyone with such blasphemous belief.

Many thanks dear Hkana. Wa salam alaikum.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
^^^^^ Thank you sir. smiley
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:28am On Jun 05, 2015
This is no offence to anyone. This is what a Sheik has been saying for decades about Saudi forming alliance with Israel. He said Saudi and Israel are "sisters". They came out of the closet now.

This news was reported on Yahoo News

[size=15pt]Israelis and Saudis Reveal Secret Talks to Thwart Iran[/size]

And we expect Saudi to retaliate against Israel whenever Israel attacks Gaza?. Joke! Big Joke!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/israelis-saudis-reveal-secret-talks-204257039.html

This is still a conspiracy theory? This man said this in his speech in Sydney, Australia (2002)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-HcbX2Nsyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XcJXbaT7Cc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ega9ai6cniU

This is direct violation of Qur'an. The ayah located in sura Maida 51. Iran, Shia are our brothers regardless of differences. Iran did not attack any country in decades. I resent this false "threats" posed by Iran. Nonsense!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Empiree:
@ayinba1, is there definite development from prospective "shareholders'?

At this time, we have put the plan to rest. In shaa Allah, I am proceeding solo with some scale back.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
ayinba1:

At this time, we have put the plan to rest. In shaa Allah, I am proceeding solo with some scale back.
No problem. I understand.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Haq!!

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Salaam Alaikum Albaqir, did you ever come across this hadith, if yes or no, what do you think generally?. Is there any related hadith recorded that you know of?. What's the chain and authenticity (if any)?. I am not familiar with the source. It goes like this:

It is recorded in Sunan ad-Darimi, upon the authority of Abu Hurayrah (radiAllahu anhu) that both Abu Bakr (radiAllahu anhu) & Ali (radiAllahu anhu) arrived at the door of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wa wasalaam).

Abu Bakr said: “Ya Ali, you go first.”

Ali replied: “Please you go before me. I will never go in front of a man of whom the Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam) said the sun never rises or sets on any better man than Abu Bakr.”

Abu Bakr replied: “How can I go before whom the Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam) said the best woman (Fatimah, radiAllaahu anha) was given to the best man.”

Ali then said: “I will never enter before a person whom the Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam) said on the Day of Judgement a call will come from Almighty Allaah saying “O Abu Bakr! You & the ones that love you enter Jannaah!’”

Abu Bakr replied: “I will never go before you because you will come rising on the Day of Judgement and it will be said that ‘he was a good man, a good brother & a good father.’”

So Ali then said: “I will never go before you when the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam) said, ‘If the Imaan of Abu Bakr was placed on one side of the scale and the Imaan of the Ummaah on the other, the Imaan of Abu Bakr would outweigh it.’”

Abu Bakr replied: “I cannot go before the one who the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam) said on the Day of Judgement ‘Ali will come with his wife Fatimah (radiAllaahu anhâ), their two children riding on a camel and the people will ‘Who is this O Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam)?’ and the reply will be given, ‘This is the one whom Allaah loves.’”

Ali then replied that the Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam) said: “Allaah said, “The one who brought ‘Sidq’ was Rasool’Allaah (sallallahu alayhi wa alihi wasalaam) & the ‘Siddeeq’ is the one that follows.”

Jibreel (alayhee salaam) was then instructed to go to Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wasalaam) and say, “Allaah sends His salam & all the malaaika are listening to the conversation between Abu Bakr and Ali go out and be the third one to resolve it! Allaah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) sends his special rahmah & has built a fence of Iemaan & Adab between them.” (Meaning they are the people of Adab)

The Prophet -sallallahu alayhee wa aalehee wasalaam- then came out & kissed both of them & said:

“By the one in whose hand lays my soul – if the sea was ink & the trees pens and the creations of the heavens & the earth were writing they would never be able to write about your virtues nor describe your words.”
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2015
^@Empiree, wa alaykum salam.
Kindly give the retailed reference to that hadith as in vol, chapter etc for easy location.

Most importantly we need to verify the authenticity of its chain (Isnad) so that we don't labour ourselves too much.

Personally, all "merits" giving to Abu Bakar ibn Abi Quhafa in the above hadith never measure up to his exposition in the Quran. Observe, this might seem like personal attack but its not. My problem is just that I usually compare Sahaba's "merits" with the Quran esp. when the book of Allah says something about that individual. Even in the Shia world there are lots of fabricated ahadith to exaggerate the person of 'Ali.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
^ that's why I asked too. It's doesnt seem to have enough reference from the website. It's just a forum I came about.
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?330320-Hadith-Muslims-to-form-alliance-with-Rum

The alleged hadith is discussed in the middle of the page.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:19am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Trying to unravel this hadith hadith. Annny clue?

Kitab Nikah: Sunnah Abu Dawud 2048
Book 11 Hadith 2043
In-boo reference 12 Hadith
Graded Suhih by Al-Albani

The Prohibition Of Marrying Women Who Do Not Give Birth:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas(RA)

A man came to the prophet (sallalahu alaiy wasalaam) and said: 'My wife does not prevent the hand of a man who touches her. He(saw) said: 'Divorce her'. He then said: I am afraid my inner self may covet her. He said: then enjoy her
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Using Quran Only As A Source Of Healing Or A Cure For Physical Ailments: The are a number of verses in the Quran that are used as evidence that the Quran can be used as a healing for physical illnesses. Among these verses are Sura 17/82

"And We send down from the Quran which is a healing(shiifa) and a mercy (rahman) to those who believe. And it increases the polytheists in nothing but loss"

Also sura Fussilat 41/44

Say: "it is for those who believe, a guide(huda) and a healing(shifa)..."

There is some discussion about whether these verses refer to physical diseases or only spiritual diseases.

In any case, the following hadeeth is clear that the Qur'aan is a cure for physical as well as spiritual ailments: Sayyiduna Abu Sa'eed al-Khudree رضي الله عنه narrated that some of the Companions رضي الله عنهم of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم were among an Arab tribe that refused to be hospitable toward them. While they were among that tribe, the chief of the tribe was bitten by a snake (or stung by a scorpion) and they asked the Companions رضي الله عنهم, "Have you got any medicine with you or anyone who can make an incantation (ruqya)?" They answered, "You refused to be hospitable toward us so we will not treat him unless you pay us for it." So they agreed to pay them a flock of sheep. One of the Companions رضي الله عنهم started reciting Sooratul-Faatihah and gathering his saliva and spitting it onto the place of the bite. The chief was cured and his people presented the sheep to the Companions رضي الله عنهم but they said (to themselves), "We will not take it until we ask the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم (if it is lawful for us)."

When they asked him he smiled and said, "How did you know that Sooratul-Faatihah is an incantation (ruqya)? Take it (the flock of sheep) and assign me a share."

But obviously, if this is the only way that a person uses the Qur'aan or turns to it, then he will be missing the greater purpose of the Qur'aan. He will be using it for something for which it may be used, healing physical illnesses, but he will not be using it for something which is much more vital to his welfare: the healing of spiritual illnesses. Allaah سبحانه و تعالى says,

"O mankind! There has come to you a good advice from your Lord (i.e. the Qur'aan, ordering all that is good and forbidding all that is evil), and a healing (shifaa') for that (disease of ignorance, doubt, hypocrisy and differences, etc.) in your breasts, - a guidance (huda) and a mercy (rahma) (explaining lawful and unlawful things, etc.) for the believers." (Soorah Yoonus: 10:57)

Commenting on this verse, Shaykh 'Abdul-Hameed Ibn Baadees رحمه الله wrote,

"This verse in Soorah Yoonus specifies its healing as being for what is in the hearts, which is where the beliefs reside. This is because that is the main goal of the Qur'aan and it is the foundation for other aspects. This is because if the hearts are healed of evil beliefs and the doubts are extracted from them and the truth is believed and held with certainty, the souls are then purified and the behaviour of the person, both as an individual and his society, will be set aright and they will be ascending the steps for completeness."

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Salaam to the moderators and agents of this section.

I know we do not get along, but i never thought it was this bad. Before i began posting in this section, i learnt from a pal who used to be regular here few years ago that moderating here is very dishonest, bias and regarding Islamic teachings, most folks here share the "my way or the highway" mindset and suck at civil dialogue. I was willing to take my chances regardless.

2 months back, i published a work; https://www.nairaland.com/2209087/face-veil-why-ban, in Religion section but this was transferred here to my dismay. But this wasn't even the problem. After breaking off here for a while, i clicked opened my thread today, and what the hell do i see? A mod deleted several of my vital points, wasting away the sweat of my labour!

How could one ever respect you if you if one of you isn't sincere. Yes, it is insincere and criminal of anyone to delete polite, academic posts without the awareness of the poster, simply because he disagrees with point or argument in the post. I worked all week and wanted to present detailed proofs rather than quoting just verses. I delved into context and linguistics and talked of how both clearly oppose the mainstream understanding of the issues.

And it was all formal and civil, right? Till some mod back stabbed me. One of you stick a knife in my back just after returning from a work that i had given everything. You abused your authority to screw me over. But you screwed yourself and reputation several times more. I sick and tired of all these.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:55am On Jul 04, 2015
^"It's conspiracy theory". grin That's what some people say including muslims. They are looking for physical evidence to prove it. I am not surprised at all. We haven't seen nothing yet. If folks dont believe, we rather zip it. Buhari will earn my respect if he scrutinize this further rather than unnecessary "security meetings" with Cameron. I have said this over and again. Folks he holds meetings with are wolves.

There are evidences by logical deduction that bh was engineered by same old people who tried so hard in the 80s and 90s to put out Islam. Did you guys notice that back then?.....when evangelical Christians were funded by the west to end islam in Africa starting from Nigeria?. They even put timeline on it that by year 2000 there would no more islam in Nigeria. They devoted prayers in churches across Nigeria because of this but they failed miserably. Anytime they kill islam on the left, islam thrived on the right vice versa. Sheik Adam(RTA) saw this vision before he passed. He cried to Allah (SWT) to make islam victorious. Not too long after his death, several muslim organizations: nasfat, ansar, anwar, nacomyo etc emerged which some lazy muslims now condemning. Surely Sheik Adam's dua was accepted.

Me and vedaxcool also dialogue on non-muslim folks sent to middle east to learn Arabic and returned home to cause chaos. Northern Nija was targeted by kufar. Believe me.

Sheik Imran sums up the idea behind these menace using tawil of this verse (21:95), for the clowns responsible for these evil acts around the world today. As far as I am concern, the tawil is correct. I dont care what some people say. Ulama can continue to sit there until Jesus appears before the emergence of those clowns. That's their creed... using solitary hadith as evidence. That's for that.

Ramadan Kareem!

Side Tale: This is sad, so sad. Lesson learned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPfptVBbDEk

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2015
^^Salam Empire. Ramadhan Mubarak. Well said brother.

There is no doubt Islam is a threat to the western satanic agenda. While they intend to enslave the world, Islam stands to liberate. While they enjoin evil and indecency, Islam condemn them in a strong term and enjoin righteousness. While their projection of World's future looks bleak, Islam preaches reformation of the world...

With these and more, Islam will always be attack and malign and mudsling. They deplore all sort of method ranging from the abuse of the Prophet of Islam, creation of various terrorist groups, creating discord among and within Muslim nations...all these to dissuade innocent from the message of Islam.

We have a lot of work to do as Muslim.

_--------------
Empiree, kindly remind me of some of these secret/covert operations of the CIA used in the name of Islam. I read about some long ago on wikipedia but can't remember the details. Those secret files were leaked from their evil department.

Shukran wa Salam alaykum.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:53am On Jul 05, 2015
[size=15pt]^[/size] Well, I dont really have any hard/soft copies of anything on them. The only evidence I was so sure of, that bh are not muslims, was December 2007 Daily News article. But I failed to keep the paper or at least take the picture.

Anyways, DaringDeen uploaded this late June
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tflD8clFd7A&list=WL&index=271

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.