Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (247803 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ayat Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tola9ja: 2:59am On Mar 06, 2016
Video Of All Time A must listen for All muslims

empiree please listen to this lengthy video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNBdk9l_X3Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4puMGSxulO0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
^^

Jazaka Allahu Khayran

Interesting. This brother, DeathStroke007, needs to listen to this. He opened a thread about this before. In fact, the brother's lengthy argument in the second video is superb. It is abhorrent in this day and age where respect is lost to issue fatwa condemning bowing to parents and elderly. I like his argument where he analysed the difference btw Jews and Christians of old bowing down (a form of worship) deplored by Quran in Sura 9:31 and bowing in form of respect paramount in Nigeria. That breaks the back bone of lopsided fatwas.

He said, in Nigeria environment, bowing down is NEVER considered act of worship. The difference is, the Jews and Christians mentioned in the Quran only bowed down to their priests and Rabbis not other people like parents and elderly. They specifically devoted their admiration to priests and Rabbis. That is what Quran condemns. It is rather literal interpretation of "sujud" mentioned in the Quran to attribute that to "bowing" to elders as we know it. I cant shake my parents' hands...NEVER.

Worship is bowing down your forehead touching the ground. That's what constitutes shirk. And it is funny how he said someone tried to fist bump Sheik Adam(ra)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by DeathStroke007(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2016
Empiree:
^^

Jazaka Allahu Khayran

Interesting. This brother, DeathStroke007, needs to listen to this. He opened a thread about this before. In fact, the brother's lengthy argument in the second video is superb. It is abhorrent in this day and age where respect is lost to issue fatwa condemning bowing to parents and elderly. I like his argument where he analysed the difference btw Jews and Christians of old bowing down (a form of worship) deplored by Quran in Sura 9:31 and bowing in form of respect paramount in Nigeria. That breaks the back bone of lopsided fatwas.

He said, in Nigeria environment, bowing down is NEVER considered act of worship. The difference is, the Jews and Christians mentioned in the Quran only bowed down to their priests and Rabbis not other people like parents and elderly. They specifically devoted their admiration to priests and Rabbis. That is what Quran condemns. It is rather literal interpretation of "sujud" mentioned in the Quran to attribute that to "bowing" to elders as we know it. I cant shake my parents' hands...NEVER.

Worship is bowing down your forehead touching the ground. That's what constitutes shirk. And it is funny how he said someone tried to fist bump Sheik Adam(ra)

This argument would have been correct if there's no hadith that forbids kneeling, bowing, prostrating as form of greetings..

. Inal-Musnadand elsewhere it is narrated that when Mu‘aadh ibnJabal came back from Syria, he prostrated to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), who said: “What is this, O Mu‘aadh?” He said: O Messenger of Allah, I saw them in Syria prostrating to their bishops and patriarchs, and they narrated that from their Prophets. He said: “They are lying, O Mu‘aadh; if I were to instruct anyone to prostrate to anyone else, I would have instructed a woman to prostrate to her husbandbecause of the greatness of his rights over her. O Mu‘aadh, do you think that if you were to pass my grave you would prostrate?” He said: No. He said: “Do not do that,” or words to that effect. To sum up: standing, sitting, bowing and prostrating are due only to the only One Who is deserving of worship, the Creator of the heavens and the earth; with regard to that which is due only to Allah, no one should have any share in it; this also applies to swearing by anything other than Allah, may He be glorified and exalted.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by DeathStroke007(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2016
The Messenger of Allah (Salla llaahu ‘alayhi wasallam) also forbids bowing or bending in greeting as we can see in this hadith:Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) says that a man asked the Prophet (Salla llaahu ‘alayhi wasallam):“O Messenger of Allah (Salla llaahu ‘alayhi wasallam)! When any one of us meets a Muslim brother or a friend thenshould he bow his head(as a sign of courtesy to him)?’He said: ‘No.’ The man said: ‘Should he embrace him?’ He said: ‘No.’ The man then asked: ‘Should he clasp his hands?’ He said: ‘Yes.” (Tirmithi).It was also authentically reported that Abu Hurayrah (radiyallaahu ‘anhu) narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:If I were to order anyone to prostrate to a human, I would have ordered the wife to prostrate to her husband, for the magnitude of the rights he has on her. (Irwaahul ghaleel of Sheikh al-Albaanee, 7/54-55). The Prophet even forbids the women to do it for their husbands because it can only be done for Allaah (Subhaanahu wa ta’aalaa) alone.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by DeathStroke007(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2016
Sahih Bukhari (Invocations - 55)

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri, We said, "O Allah's Messenger (pbuh) This is (i.e. we know) the greeting to you; will you tell us how to send Salat on you?" He said, "Say: 'Allahumma Salli 'ala Muhammadin `Abdika wa rasulika kama sal-laita 'ala Ibrahima wa barik 'ala Muhammadin wa all Muhammadin kama barakta 'ala Ibrahima wa `Ali Ibrahim."

Shared via android app [Hadith'do] click here to install http:///jD9TsZ

MUST READ FOR ALL
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
^^

So when you greet daddy and mummy you shake their hands?.

See, i don't subscribe to taking any hadith in isolation.

Entire Muslim world, Arabs are not left out. All of them bend one way or the other to greet.

If we are to take these ahadith you quoted solitary and authentically, it means white people or western world follow the sunnah better than Muslims?.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Picture of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hadith of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ayah of the day

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Quote Of The Day

“Don’t be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn’t do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn’t know what you know today.”Malcolm X

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ayat Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ahadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by DeathStroke007(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2016
All the hadith said is salamah to people.. if the person you salamah to wants to shake hands.. its best you shake it..

its reported in a hadith that salamah greetings that involves shaking of hands, before both hands shaked are separated, Allah would have forgiven both of them their sins...

Allah knows best

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ummsulaym(f): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2016
4th Jumadal Akheerah, 1437AH(13th March, 2016CE)

Alhamdulillaah wassalaatu wassallam 'alaa Rasoolillaah,
Wa ba'd.
The greatest blessing of Allaah upon us is that He guided us towards Islaam and freed us from Kufr, towards the Sunnah freed us Bid'at, towards Tawheed and freed us from Shirk...All these feats wouldn't have been achieved had Allaah never guided us.

Ikhwaan, our good deeds should not fill us with pride, but rather it should make us more humble and thankful to Allaah, we should never be full of ourselves or be immersed in self aggrandizement or self admiration, rather we should continuously pray for firmness till death. Many are those who were upon correctness and the distance between them and death is just near and they do deeds that will take them to Jahannam, there are others who were initially upon error and as death approached they were guided to goodness, this is well documented in an authentic hadith.

Alhamdulillaah we are Salafiyyoon today bi idhnillaah, we pray we return to Allaah upon this blessed Manhaj. May we return to Allaah as those He is pleased with.

courtesy: Ibn Ya'qub

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
INTERESTING

"...If the headache is in front of the head, its treatment is sleeping. If it's on top of the head, its treatment is eating and drinking water. If the headache is at the back of your head, then its treatment is releasing stress.

The treatment of increasing the power of your eyesight. This is very important to those whom eyes are weak and also to everyone. Eye muscles suffer as days pass by, which will lead to them not capable of having eye contact the accurate way.

In order to restore power in our eyesight and keep them always powerful, we need to follow the following sunnah in our salah. We should always keep our eyes open during the sujuud and stand up while looking at the sujuud spot and keep your eyes focused on the spot of sujuud throughout your salah. The wisdom behind looking at the sujuud spot is that while in rukuu, the eye muscles will pressure the lens to increase vision and while you get up the eye muscles will loosen. While in sujuud the lens will shrink because of the distance between the eyes and the ground. When you get up again it'll loosen the eye muscles. This practice we are doing each day is exercising our eye muscles. We can perform each day 17 times or as much as we want.

Our prophet (SAW) was always instructing to open our eyes during sujuud and now scientists have proven that this practice works in increasing the power of eyesight.

Subhan Allah for this great wisdom of opening our eyes during sujuud. This deserves to be read and shared with others. Share and don't stop yourself from getting reward from Allah swt ..."

A Non Muslim scientist proved we are more electrically charged now than ever before due to the electromagnetic radiations from the things like:
Mobile, TV, AC, Microwave etc, and if we don't want this radiation to harm us, we should place our forehead on the floor more than once a day as the earth can absorb radiation.

We Muslims are gifted With 5 Times Salaat to touch our heads downs i.e. 92 Sajdahs everyday. Subhaan Allah.!
There is always wisdom behind Allah's commandments.

"WHICH OF THE FAVOURS OF YOUR LORD WILL YOU DENY"?
(Surah Rahman) If this inspired you, why not share it ! with everyone

#copied#

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ayat Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ahadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pictures Of The Day

[size=2pt]truthman2012 proudkafir true2god[/size]

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ahadith Of The Day

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ayat Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pictures of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Pictures Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:55am On Mar 21, 2016
[size=40pt]AMANTU[/size]

What Does Amantu Mean, What Are The Fundamentals Of Belief Included In Amantu?

Amantu comprises of the fundamentals of belief that every Muslim must believe, accept and approve.

There are 6 fundamentals of belief in Amantu; they are as follows:

1. To believe in Allah,

2. To believe in His angels,

3. To believe in His books,

4. To believe in His prophets,

5. To believe the Day of Judgment (life after death),

6. To believe in destiny (qadar), that the good and the evil are from Allah.

The oral expression of Amantu is as follows:

Amantu billahi wa malaikatihi wa kutubihi wa rusulihi wal-yawmil-akhiri wa bil-qadari khayrihi wa sharrihi minallahi taala wal-ba’thu ba’dal-mawti haqqun ashhadu an la ilaha illallah wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObPz_ly_Lo8

Its Meaning Is As Follows:

Amantu billahi: I believed in the existence and oneness of Allah, that He has no partners or counterparts, that He has all kinds of loftiness and that He is free of all kinds of deficiency.

Wa malaikatihi: I also believed in the angels of Allah.

Wa kutubihi: I also believed in the books of Allah.

Wa rusulihi: I also believed in the prophets of Allah.

Wal-yawmil-akhiri: I also believed in the Day of Judgment.

Wa bil-qadari khayrihi wa sharrihi minallahi taala: I also believed in the destiny, that everything that seems as good or evil to us take place through the knowledge, law and creation of Allah.

Wal-ba’thu ba’dal-mawti haqqun: I also heartily believed in life after death (and resurrection). All of them are true and right.

Ashhadu an la ilaha illallah wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluh: I witness that there is no god but Allah and I witness that Hazrat Muhammad is his slave and messenger.

The last sentence is called the word of [size=15pt]Shahadah,[/size] that is, the sentence of witnessing.

Author:
Mehmet Dikmen
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2016
DeathStroke007:
Sahih Bukhari (Invocations - 55)

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri, We said, "O Allah's Messenger (pbuh) This is (i.e. we know) the greeting to you; will you tell us how to send Salat on you?" He said, "Say: 'Allahumma Salli 'ala Muhammadin `Abdika wa rasulika kama sal-laita 'ala Ibrahima wa barik 'ala Muhammadin wa all Muhammadin kama barakta 'ala Ibrahima wa `Ali Ibrahim."

Shared via android app [Hadith'do] click here to install http:///jD9TsZ

MUST READ FOR ALL

Ma sha Allah. This is "Hadith as-Salat" and it is Mutawattir. According to Imam Ibn Kathir, he opined through some authentic riwayat that the "salat" in the hadith is the Praise of Muhammad infront of the angels; and of course "Barakat" is unfathomable blessings of Allah.

If I may ask sir, what exactly were the salat (praise) and Barakat conferred upon Nabi Ibrahim (peace be upon him) and his offspring that Nabi Muhammad (peace be upon him and his offspring) commanded his Ummah to seek for exactly the same upon him and his offspring?

#Evidence from Kitab wa Sunnah please. Shukran Kathir.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
AlBaqir:

If I may ask sir, what exactly were the salat (praise) and Barakat conferred upon Nabi Ibrahim (peace be upon him) and his offspring that Nabi Muhammad (peace be upon him and his offspring) commanded his Ummah to seek for exactly the same upon him and his offspring?

Khair. I asked same question before from another brother who disputed other "darool" other than "salat Ibrahimiyah"
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
[size=15pt]A Forgotten Sunnah: Drinking Water On Empty Stomach[/size]

Question

I would like to know if there is a Hadith where Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) prohibited that water be the first thing drunk in the morning on an empty stomach as this causes different types of illnesses. I received a message saying it is mentioned in Tabarani.

Answer

Imam Tabarani (rahimahullah) has recorded the Hadith in question twice:

1) Sayyiduna Abu Sa’id Al Khudri (radiyallahu ‘anhu) reports that Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

“Whomsoever drinks water on an empty stomach, his strength will decrease”

(Al Mu’jamul Awsat, Hadith: 4643)

However this narration has been transmitted via a very weak chain.

(Refer: Al Kamil, vol. 9 pg. 353, Lisanul Mizan, vol. 7 pg. 496 -7390-)

2) In a lengthy Hadith, Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (radiyallahu ‘anhu) reports that Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

“…Whomsoever drinks water on an empty stomach, his strength will decrease…”

(Al Mu’jamul Awsat, Hadith: 6553)

This Hadith has also been transmitted via a very weak chain.

(Refer: Al Mughni Fid Du’afa, vol. 1 pg. 583. Also see: Kitabud Du’afa of Imam ‘Uqayli, vol. 4 pg. 388 -1338-, Al ‘Ilalul Mutanahiyah, Hadith: 1176 and Lisanul Mizan, vol. 6 pg. 58 -5566-)

Hafiz Ibn ‘Asakir (rahimahullah) has also recorded this narration with slight variation in the wording, via his chain of narrators which goes through Imam Tabarani (rahimahullah)’s teacher. After citing the narration he states:

“This is a strange chain of narrators and a strange text” [Gharibul isnadi wal matn]

(Tarikh Ibn ‘Asakir, vol. 24 pg. 456)

And Allah Ta’ala Knows best

Answered by: Moulana Suhail Motala

I first learned this habit in college in Ilorin by a colleague. She told me it is very important to drink water in the morning after off the bed. It is clear by scientific evidence that the hadith is hasan. There is nothing daif about it. Read below this post.

Water purifies. Water can cure almost all your problems. Do you know well the benefits it can bring you to drink water on an empty stomach anything up? Follow this protocol and say goodbye to many diseases.

Most diseases originate in our stomach. If we drink water on an empty stomach, you ensure a healthy maintenance of this body so important.

In Japan, it is very popular to drink water in the morning when they wake up. But it is not a simple traditional practice, scientific tests have shown the benefits to our health.

This simple action is very effective to treat a number of diseases, among which are: cardiovascular disorders, constipation, epilepsy, headaches, menstrual disorders, increased blood cholesterol, uterine disease, vision problems, bronchitis, tachycardia and so on.

How can we benefit from the water on an empty stomach?

Follow these steps to see the best results with this procedure and make the most of the cleansing power of water.

In the morning, when you wake up, drink 640 ml of water.
Then you can brush your teeth, but you should not take any food for the next 45 minutes.
After that time, you can eat your usual breakfast.
After each meal, wait at least 2 hours before returning to eat or drink.
There are old or sick and you can not take up four glasses of water on an empty stomach, which is the measure we recommend. So, what to do is to accustom your body gradually. They must start with the right amount for your stomach and go gradually increasing the dose up to 640 ml.

This method is able to treat almost any health condition you may have and if you are healthy, you just have to enjoy their properties and gives you extra energy this routine.

How long should I continue this process?

This is a very beneficial to your health method, so there is no time limit. However, if you are looking to solve a specific problem for your health, we can tell you when you will see results:

You will need 30 days to fix high blood pressure.
You will need 10 days alone to improve gastritis.
You will need 30 days to keep your diabetes in check.
You will need 10 days to cure your constipation.
You will need 90 days to cure tuberculosis.
And do not forget, if you're completely healthy, is an excellent measure of prevention. Start the day with water and stay hydrated always.

http://sueltalo.com/mira-lo-que-sucede-cuando-se-bebe-agua-con-el-estomago-vacio

We Have Gotta Put To Test Some Ahadith Before We Depreciate And Categorize them.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Holoportation: virtual 3D teleportation in real-time (Microsoft Research)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d59O6cfaM0

This is so amazing..isnt
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Fundamentalist: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Empiree:
^^

So when you greet daddy and mummy you shake their hands?.

See, i don't subscribe to taking any hadith in isolation.

Entire Muslim world, Arabs are not left out. All of them bend one way or the other to greet.

If we are to take these ahadith you quoted solitary and authentically, it means white people or western world follow the sunnah better than Muslims?.

just tell us plainly that u dont like the above quoted ahadeeth, no suprise from an average yoruba man, i stand to greet my parents. for yoruba man culture first before religion
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Fundamentalist: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.