Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (247177 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:01am On Oct 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

This is the complete audio link on the issue:

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-703920246/nigeria-wahhabi-izala-sect-leader-insults-ali-ra-cousin-of-the-prophet-of-islam-and-4th-caliph

That translation is not exactly correct as mine. Concerning he is mimicking or slendering. What is my own business with that. I have translated the audio to you. What exactly do you want to ask me? That his sarcastic statement is me that do it or what?
You already completed what I asked for. Thanks for that. I was only asking if the sheikh was mimicking or blatantly slandering saidina Ali?. It's okay. Your job is done already. Thanks again.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 23, 2016
Empiree:
You already completed what I asked for. Thanks for that. I was only asking if the sheikh was mimicking or blatantly slandering saidina Ali?. It's okay. Your job is done already. Thanks again.

OK he is indirectly copying Shi'a to make them angree. If you listen to the remaining audio. He says same to Christians that are attacking Islam. But I personally don't buy the idea of this expensive method of his.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

OK he is indirectly copying Shi'a to make them angree. If you listen to the remaining audio. He says same to Christians that are attacking Islam. But I personally don't buy the idea of this expensive method of his.
I see. Indeed, it's "EXPENSIVE" method. Wrong idea of his.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Empiree:
I see. Indeed, it's "EXPENSIVE" method. Wrong idea of his.

Do you have issue with my words? whats the called for capitalization. What I mean my expensive there is acrimonious and aggravated method. Harshly method that should be expensive for someone not to use despite the intention.

Or you understand me clearly, you're also mimicking me just as he does?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

Do you have issue with my words? whats the called for capitalization. What I mean my expensive there is acrimonious and aggravated method. Harshly method that should be expensive for someone not to use despite the intention.

Or you understand me clearly, you're also mimicking me just as he does?
You funny. You read meaning into it too much. It's just way of emphasizing on his (sheik) approach which brought about negative reactions online. His poor approach is what is EXPENSIVE.

But I agree with you that the sheik was trying to make them "angree" grin grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2016

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGt8A-kS6oA

I love this......simplicity is the thing, shaytaan is just deceiving many with the luxury of this life, so much so that people are forgetting about the hereafter.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
HAH:
I love this.

Russia is the defender of downtrodden nations in the whims and caprices of the western nation.

Imagine what the west did to Iraq till today they are not the same, the same script was repeated in Libya till today they don't have a government, every warlord is a president in the area he occupies, the same script was to be played on Syria but thanks to almighty Russia they blocked it and now assad with the help of Russia and Iran is dealing with the terrorist disguist as rebels mercilessly.

No wonder Donald Trump support Russia
JazakaAllahu Khayran. See how beautifully you defined each role. Some people just dont get it bcus they are "one eyed" followers. They only believe what they see, THE MEDIA. [size=2pt]Albaqir[/size], see this one ohhh
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:55am On Oct 28, 2016
Riba

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2016
Empiree:
JazakaAllahu Khayran. See how beautifully you defined each role. Some people just dont get it bcus they are "one eyed" followers. They only believe what they see, THE MEDIA. [size=2pt]Albaqir[/size], see this one ohhh

You shouldn't be a coward to point to who you are speaking to, you cannot defend your position and resort to going to other threads to quote opinion which merely states a view without fact.

G8 summit: Gaddafi isolated as Russia joins demand for Libyan leader to go

Colonel Gaddafi has beenleft diplomatically deserted after Russia, his sole international interlocutor joined the rest of the G8 nations in declaring the Libyan leader had lost all legitimacy and had to go.

Like I said you behave way too naive for your age. Yeah right, so much for your Russia savior.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
vedaxcool:

You shouldn't be a coward to point to who you are speaking to, you cannot defend your position and resort to going to other threads to quote opinion which merely states a view without fact.

G8 summit: Gaddafi isolated as Russia joins demand for Libyan leader to go

Colonel Gaddafi has beenleft diplomatically deserted after Russia, his sole international interlocutor joined the rest of the G8 nations in declaring the Libyan leader had lost all legitimacy and had to go.

Like I said you behave way too naive for your age. Yeah right, so much for your Russia savior.
I'm not unaware of Russia letting go of Libya at the hands of NATO. Why Russia allowed that is best known to them. So you might want to ask them WHY. A Muslim scholar also asked why Russia didn't intervene to save Libya?. And that's not really anyone's problem.

Concern should be why would Saudi and Qatar joined NATO in bombing Libya , a Muslim country and paved way for rebels to kill the man?. That's very suspicious and unholy.

How's that difficult to do to save their fellow Arab sunnI Palestinians?. If israel attacks those poor Muslims now, Saudi and Qatar would act like they have no weapons and defenseless.

And I left the argument in the thread cus you would endlessly argue over it. Doesn't make sense to me. Evidences are glaring. Just wait and see. It's going to get worst. Maybe then, your eyes will open. There are ahadith in Sunnan Abu Daud that speak a lot about predicaments of these royals. They never quoted those ahadith. Or they may daef them. So defend them all you want. I'm not anti them.

I'm only against unconditional love for them just because they are arabs, whether they do good or bad. This is not sunnatic.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Empiree:

I'm only against unconditional love for them just because they are arabs, whether they do good or bad. This is not sunnatic.

Alhamdulilah, the only person defending a christian country murdering children whom you call terrorist is you, the only person calling a man responsible for the deaths of thousands of muslims whom you call terrorist, peaceful is you, ... the only person who unconditionally love Assad a murderer who foolishly destroyed his own country is YOU!

The only person showing unconditional love for arabs leaders is you. If not, how would any decent person defend one man staying in power as being acceptable even at the cost of destroying his entire country, killing a nearly half a million and dsipalcing almost 10M people? I ask, Assad is an angel right? who deserve every decent human adulation and unconditional love? Gaddaffi was flawless and had no single fault, just that his country men lose their minds? Right? You are the only one defending people here unconditionally and when called to account for your view you begin pretend that is not your view.

You went on to say that why Russia supported NATO's position that Gaddaffi steps down is best known to them only goes to show your naivety, as usual and lack of honesty. The same way in your characteristic manner, you hailed houthi rebels who overthrow the Yemen president without even understanding the politics at play, without the same indignation you pretentiously have when rebels overthrow(ing) government in the ME you unconditionally love and support. You NATO lie and oil lies disappears. There is a word for this sort of behavior, my prayer is that you do not fall into such a horrendous category. It is obviously clear you simply choose the truth based on your presupposed unconditionally love for people.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
One day a local Alfa bragged during one of his preachings, that his God was more able than all the other gods in the town and the powers of the universe that the villagers worshiped put together. Just then, rainstorm sounds started sounding overhead, threatening the progress of the gathering.

The Preacher/Alfa lifted up his voice and declared with confidence that if the rains fell, then he wasn't a man of God; he would stop preaching!. Before he could finish his bluff, the rains began to hit the preaching grounds so vehemently, apparently in disregard to his declarations. The whole town left the preaching grounds to their houses, shaking their heads in disappointment and dismay.

The Precher, so distraught and angry, packed his belongings and left the town the next day. On his way through the next town, he checked into a local drinking spot and drank himself to stupor. As he laid on the ground cursing God, an old seedy looking man tapped him gently on the shoulder.
"Man of God", the old man began. But the preacher quickly cut in, "don't mention the name of God to me. He is fake. He is unreliable. I am no longer a believer in this God. A God who chooses to disgrace his servants. Leave me alone!"

But the old man would not let him be. He continued,"I am the fetish priest in the village you just preached at. During your one week stay in that village, you destroyed all the charms i had made on the people for 45 years. Your prayers and your words always came with some fearful fire and power. I tried so many times to eliminate you but i couldn't. My last chance came yesterday.

I had loaded my gun with gun powder lying wait on the mountaintop where i had a very clear view of you. My plan was to shoot you from a distance since i couldn't get close enough to you due to the fire around you. But just when i lifted the gun, the rains came from nowhere, wetting my gunpowder and covering you in a cloud so that i couldn't even see you. All i saw was a bright man holding a sword in front of you. I was so terrified. I concluded that your God was indeed all powerful and Almighty. That is why i've been looking for you since then. I want to follow this your God!"

The ex-preacher bowed his head in shame!

Dear friends, sometimes, it is just wise for us to believe that Allah knows the way He is taking us. We should just trust His leading. Let our boast be in Allah, not in ourselves. If we pray for a thing and it doesn't happen, let us not see it as disappointment or dishonor from Allah. Let us just believe that Allah wants His perfect will to be done in all things and He surelly knows the best. Let our worship & services be genuinely for Allah. May Allah not let us go astray after guiding us right. Aameen.

[SIC]

You live on your world vedaxcool.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 4:55am On Oct 29, 2016
Ikhwaan please where can I find Abu naasir's lectures on the internet

Newnas lexiconkabir vedaxcool contact17 amoto17,

Also, If any of you guys have his audio tracks, could you please send them to me?

شكر
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2016
AbuHammaad:
Ikhwaan please where can I find Abu naasir's lectures on the internet

Newnas lexiconkabir vedaxcool contact17 amoto17,

Also, If any of you guys have his audio tracks, could you please send them to me?

شكر

Here
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

Here

Lol, Google?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, Google?

I helped him search so he could simply select the result that. he likes
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

Here

Thanks! I've listened to all the Kbc tracks. I'd love to have the ones for his halqah

I have the ones for Shamaailil Muhammadiyya and Usulus-sunnah
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
AbuHammaad:

Thanks! I've listened to all the Kbc tracks. I'd love to have the ones for his halqah

Welcome I will look further

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2016
AbuHammaad:

I am not sure try this link https://dclng./feed/
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuHammaad: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2016
vedaxcool:

I am not sure try this link https://dclng./feed/

I really appreciate, but eerm that's KBC lol grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Kunlexic(m): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Salam alaykum

Pls what are the conditions for a female to travelling with a mahram and conditions for her to not going with a mahram?

Thanks for response in anticipation
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Kunlexic:
Salam alaykum

Pls what are the conditions for a female to travelling with a mahram and conditions for her to not going with a mahram?

Thanks for response in anticipation

wa alaykumus salaam;

whatever is considered "travelling" in your society......for instance i live in lagos, going from mile 2 to badagry is almost 2hrs, but its not considered travelling over here because its still in lagos, but going to Ogun state from the same mile 2 is the same number of hours or even lesser, yet it's considered as travelling over here, so a mahram follows her for the latter but not the former.

Although some scholars says what is considered travelling in Islam is a distance of 80km.

according to ibn uthaymeen, the first view is closer to correct and its the view held by ibn taymiyyah, its the view i personally subscribe to because the scholars that said 80km did so on the basis of the hadith of ibn Abass who defined travelling as from usfaan to Meccah, or from al-Taa’if to Meccah, or from Jeddah to Meccah, which to me its interpretation could also mean ibn Abass estimated travelling due to what is considered travelling to them.

and Allaah knows best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Kunlexic(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
lexiconkabir:

wa alaykumus salaam;

whatever is considered "travelling" in your society......for instance i live in lagos, going from mile 2 to badagry is almost 2hrs, but its not considered travelling over here because its still in lagos, but going to Ogun state from the same mile 2 is the same number of hours or even lesser, yet it's considered as travelling over here, so a mahram follows her for the latter but not the former.

Although some scholars says what is considered travelling in Islam is a distance of 80km.

according to ibn uthaymeen, the first view is closer to correct and its the view held by ibn taymiyyah, its the view i personally subscribe to because the scholars that said 80km did so on the basis of the hadith of ibn Abass who defined travelling as from usfaan to Meccah, or from al-Taa’if to Meccah, or from Jeddah to Meccah, which to me its interpretation could also mean ibn Abass estimated travelling due to what is considered travelling to them.

and Allaah knows best.
okay
Jazakumllahu khairan for the response
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kunlexic:
okay Jazakumllahu khairan for the response
wa iyak
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
lexiconkabir:

...for instance i live in lagos, going from mile 2 to badagry is almost 2hrs,...
Really?....seriously? . Lagos is that big?.. is that average distance or bcus of traffic?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
[size=1pt].[/size]

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Empiree:
Really?....seriously? . Lagos is that big?.. is that average distance or bcus of traffic?

actually, its because of traffic jam.....although on average its like 1hr or few minutes less.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
lexiconkabir:

actually, its because of traffic jam.....although on average its like 1hr or few minutes less.
That's crazy. That may be annoying to those working and residing on both sides. Hell Of a pain !

There should be alternative route like highways to avoid local traffic, isn't? .

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.