Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (247946 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Empiree:
That's crazy. That may be annoying to those working and residing on both sides. Hell Of a pain !

There should be alternative route like highways to avoid local traffic, isn't? .

to some extent yes, because there are brt buses, but to me the best way is to leave your home very early in the morning or even own a bike, if you know that you want to be early to your destination.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Muamar Gaddafi's Prophecies:

"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.

No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.

My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.

Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."

GADDAFI once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

It's good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.

3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
home.

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.

6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.

8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.

9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15

15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree

16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man- Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!

Posted as Received

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Gaddafi's Last Speech!!!

In the name of Allah, the ...beneficent, the merciful...

For 40 years, or was it longer, I can't remember, I did all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools, and when they were hungry, I gave them food. I even made Benghazi into farmland from the desert, I stood up to attacks from that cowboy Ronald Reagan, when he killed my adopted orphaned daughter, he was trying to kill me, instead he killed that poor innocent child. Then I helped my brothers and sisters from Africa with money for the African Union.

I did all I could to help people Understand the concept of real democracy, where people's committees ran our country. But that was never enough, as some told me, even people who had 10 room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied, as selfish as they were they wanted more. They told Americans and other visitors, that they needed "democracy" and "freedom" never realizing it was a cut throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, but they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup.

No, no matter what I did, it was never enough for some, but for others, they knew I was the son of Gamal Abdel Nasser, the only true Arab and Muslim leader we've had since Salah-al-Deen, when he claimed the Suez Canal for his people, as I claimed Libya, for my people, it was his footsteps I tried to follow, to keep my people free from colonial domination - from thieves who would steal from us.

Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in military history, my little African son, Obama wants to kill me, to take away the freedom of our country, to take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with American style thievery, called "capitalism" ,but all of us in the Third World know what that means, it means corporations run the countries, run the world, and the people suffer.

So, there is no alternative for me, I must make my stand, and if Allah wishes, I shall die by following His path, the path that has made our country rich with farmland, with food and health, and even allowed us to help our African and Arab brothers and sisters.

I do not wish to die, but if it comes to that, to save this land, my people, all the thousands who are all my children, then so be it.

Let this testament be my voice to the world, that I stood up to crusader attacks of NATO, stood up to cruelty, stoop up to betrayal, stood up to the West and its colonialist ambitions, and that I stood with my African brothers, my true Arab and Muslim brothers, as a beacon of light.

When others were building castles, I lived in a modest house, and in a tent. I never forgot my youth in Sirte, I did not spend our national treasury foolishly, and like Salah-al-Deen, our great Muslim leader, who rescued Jerusalem for Islam, I took little for myself...

In the West, some have called me "mad", "crazy", but they know the truth yet continue to lie, they know that our land is independent and free, not in the colonial grip, that my vision, my path, is, and has been clear and for my people and that I will fight to my last breath to keep us free, may Allah almighty help us to remain faithful and free.

-Mu'ummar Qaddafi.
May Allah 4give and grant you with Jannatul firdaus. Ameeen

Source: http://flipthepyramid.com/index.php/...is-last-speech

{SIC}

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
[size=1pt].[/size]

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:44am On Nov 02, 2016
[size=18pt]اقتبس من اليوم[/size]

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:54am On Nov 02, 2016
[size=1pt].[/size]

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tot Is Happy

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:49am On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pro. Wole Soyinka Dropped This Bomb. He can be wrong though

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
[size=1pt].[/size]

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:15am On Nov 05, 2016
You need to watch this lanrexlan. Very interesting. It portrays plot of Shaitan as described in the Kitab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRwpOfhO08w

I dont want to give my opinion on it at this time.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:04am On Nov 06, 2016
This dude still runing is mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3pgh4yhL00
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Trump victory finally nails to the confin America's self taught lies about exceptionalism crap. That in itself is a tragedy since it robs them of their usually false air of moral superiority to others.

Good for putin.

When Putin rigs elections and a numbskull idiotic US govt official says bla bla you rig Putin will simply say even the president of your country believes they rig elections in his country so no one is perfect.

If another US official talks about women's rights to some country.... their response your president grabs them by the p@%#!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Stalwert:
Trump victory finally nails to the confin America's self taught lies about exceptionalism crap. That in itself is a tragedy since it robs them of their usually false air of moral superiority to others.

Good for putin.

When Putin rigs elections and a numbskull idiotic US govt official says bla bla you rig Putin will simply say even the president of your country believes they rig elections in his country so no one is perfect.

If another US official talks about women's rights to some country.... their response your president grabs them by the p@%#!

Well, Trump is not a typical politician. He's not predictable at this time. But I feel he may disagree with mainstream Republicans. All in all, never take politicians serious until they get to work.

Personally, I wont be surprised if there is another "terror plot" as usual before or shortly after his inauguration. That would simply mean to test and shake up his administration's approach to such thing. Let's keep eyes out. It is gonna be rocky 4 years. As for Clinton, honestly, i did not support her either but not bcus she's female. What is so annoying right now is the way some Muslims act as if Clinton is savior. She's a big mess too.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Empiree:
Well, Trump is not a typical politician. He's not predictable at this time. But I feel he may disagree with mainstream Republicans. All in all, never take politicians serious until they get to work.

Personally, I wont be surprised if there is another "terror plot" as usual before or shortly after his inauguration. That would simply mean to test and shake up his administration's approach to such thing. Let's keep eyes out. It is gonna be rocky 4 years. As for Clinton, honestly, i did not support her either but not bcus she's female. What is so annoying right now is the way some Muslims act as if Clinton is savior. She's a big mess too.

You missed the point, Trump actions during the elections rubbish the self professed moral superiority the US govt uses to delude themselves into talking down on other govt of the world. Electoral rigging trump talk say dey do am, discrimination against minorities worst than ever before, Gender abuse and discrimination Trump dey do am ....Media being biased once again Trump says so about the American media.... one can go on and on about how Trump rubbished the US standing in the world.

While Clinton has baggage of her on, Trump still remains a far more worst mess than her, Why? Because he brought out the worst in people, when you breed extremism in people it becomes difficult to reign on it that is why we are seeing cases of Muslims being attacked without any provocation. .. whether he does what he intended or not, he has released the genie from the bottle and that in itself will prove horrible choice. Trump said the movement is global sorry what movement? A white crowd trying to cease their country from the rest of world pray Germany and France don't go that direction.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Stalwert:

You missed the point, Trump actions during the elections rubbish the self professed moral superiority the US govt uses to delude themselves into talking down on other govt of the world. Electoral rigging trump talk say dey do am, discrimination against minorities worst than ever before, Gender abuse and discrimination Trump dey do am ....Media being biased once again Trump says so about the American media.... one can go on and on about how Trump rubbished the US standing in the world.

While Clinton has baggage of her on, Trump still remains a far more worst mess than her, Why? Because he brought out the worst in people, when you breed extremism in people it becomes difficult to reign on it that is why we are seeing cases of Muslims being attacked without any provocation. .. whether he does what he intended or not, he has released the genie from the bottle and that in itself will prove horrible choice. Trump said the movement is global sorry what movement? A white crowd trying to cease their country from the rest of world pray Germany and France don't go that direction.
I am not object to everything you said here. But i feel like media stooped so low to have brought his past into this. As a top celebrity of his status, of course, one should expect "unholy activities" in his character. I was against him at out-start but when media decided to demonize him, i had no choice but to feel for him. Folks can protest all they want. Unfortunately, Trump is president and nothing can change that. However bear in mind that it is easy to for politicians to run their mouths during campaign. But once that is over, they usually change tune afterwards. Trump is already changing tune on building wall against Mexicans, he staying on Obamacare with exception contrary to his campaign slogan and his focus on economy. These are his 3 tops priorities. He appears to back down a little on debarring Muslims from entering the US. It is not easy thing to do what he campaigned against. Constitution is bigger than his head.

Anyways, who needs Mrs. Clinton in such a powerful office?. She belongs to the kitchen cheesy

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 12:41am On Nov 13, 2016
Well considering that none of what was publicized about Trump by the media was news, I would say he had it quite easy. He picked the right party to run under, like he described them , "gullible, will believe anything" Moving on, for Hillary, she was constantly and consistently distracted by the so called "leaks". Yet she finished strong but it wasn't enough. It still interests me that the FBI had nothing on Donald Trump nor did Wikipedia. I am not a feminist but this stinks to the high heavens. Assange has lost some credibility with this especially since he never finds anything to leak about Russia.

Overall, the moral of this story is to show what a sham democracy is. Nigeria has been a long running stinky example and we can blame it on "backwardness" abi. But when the originator and seller of democracy reveals the idiocy behind it, one would hope that the world can see (especially muslims) that democracy is not all that it is hyped to be.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 12:43am On Nov 13, 2016
"I have come to think of the export of ‘democracy’ as the contemporary equivalent of what missionaries have always done in the interest of conquering and occupying the ‘uncivilized’ world on behalf of the powers that be. I have said that the ‘church’ invented the concept of conversion by any means, including torture and killing of course, as doing the victims a big favor, since it was in the interest of ‘saving’ their immortal souls. It is now called, ‘democratization’.” – Rita Corriel

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:07am On Nov 13, 2016
ayinba1:
Well considering that none of what was publicized about Trump by the media was news, I would say he had it quite easy. He picked the right party to run under, like he described them , "gullible, will believe anything" Moving on, for Hillary, she was constantly and consistently distracted by the so called "leaks". Yet she finished strong but it wasn't enough. It still interests me that the FBI had nothing on Donald Trump nor did Wikipedia. I am not a feminist but this stinks to the high heavens. Assange has lost some credibility with this especially since he never finds anything to leak about Russia.

Overall, the moral of this story is to show what a sham democracy is. Nigeria has been a long running stinky example and we can blame it on "backwardness" abi. But when the originator and seller of democracy reveals the idiocy behind it, one would hope that the world can see (especially muslims) that democracy is not all that it is hyped to be.
[size=30pt]WORD !!!![/size]
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Empiree:
I am not object to everything you said here. But i feel like media stooped so low to have brought his past into this. As a top celebrity of his status, of course, one should expect "unholy activities" in his character. I was against him at out-start but when media decided to demonize him, i had no choice but to feel for him. Folks can protest all they want. Unfortunately, Trump is president and nothing can change that. However bear in mind that it is easy to for politicians to run their mouths during campaign. But once that is over, they usually change tune afterwards. Trump is already changing tune on building wall against Mexicans, he staying on Obamacare with exception contrary to his campaign slogan and his focus on economy. These are his 3 tops priorities. He appears to back down a little on debarring Muslims from entering the US. It is not easy thing to do what he campaigned against. Constitution is bigger than his head.

Anyways, who needs Mrs. Clinton in such a powerful office?. She belongs to the kitchen cheesy

The media took note of his use as a commercial mule to the extent that the media provided free coverage worth $5 billion far more than Hillary could drean off... he thrived in controversy and everything the media did were clearly his actions and words... Trump did worst by bringing the deeds of Clinton's husband as far back as in the 80s and 90's. .. I only feel sorry for the people he denigrated who had all too loose by his dishonorable acts. Even from the kitchen Hillary would do more for minorities than Trump savagery against them which has already began to rear its fruits one hopes your optimism in him is proven right... because his ignorance is very real for all to see to the extent that I feel sorry for the Palestinians as one cursed Israeli minister said Trump presidency means an end to any Future Palestine state. He has even hailed them as a beacon of democracy in the ME. Anyway let's hope he surprises them.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Stalwert:

The media took note of his use as a commercial mule to the extent that the media provided free coverage worth $5 billion far more than Hillary could drean off... he thrived in controversy and everything the media did were clearly his actions and words... Trump did worst by bringing the deeds of Clinton's husband as far back as in the 80s and 90's. .. I only feel sorry for the people he denigrated who had all too loose by his dishonorable acts. Even from the kitchen Hillary would do more for minorities than Trump savagery against them which has already began to rear its fruits one hopes your optimism in him is proven right... because his ignorance is very real for all to see to the extent that I feel sorry for the Palestinians as one cursed Israeli minister said Trump presidency means an end to any Future Palestine state. He has even hailed them as a beacon of democracy in the ME. Anyway let's hope he surprises them.
See why I said he's controversial and unpredictable at the moment. At some point during his campaign he frown at Israel. What Israel PM said up there is his words not Trump. I have to personally overlook his loose mouth bcus that doesn't concern me at all. The only thing that's gonna make me make concise decision about him is Palestinian issue. Even if Hillary Clinton won, Palestinian state is not feasible. She was secretary of state but could not achieve it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
[size=1pt].[/size]

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:06am On Nov 14, 2016
→HOW WELL YOU KNOW YOUR HOLY QUR'AN←

1. How many verses are in Holy Qur’an?

A. 6235
B. 6236.✔
C. 6237
D. 6238

2. How many times is the word ‘Qur’an’ repeated in Holy Qur’an?

A. 67
B. 68
C. 69
D. 70✔

3. Which is the best drink mentioned in Holy Qur’an?

A. Honey
B. Milk✔
C. Water
D. Juice

4. The best eatable thing mentioned in Holy Quran is?

A. Honey✔
B. Milk
C. Water melon
D. Dabino

5. Which is the shortest Sura of Holy Qur’an?

A. Falaq
B. NASS
C. IKLASS
D. KAUSAR✔

6. The most disliked thing by Allah Ta’ala though Halal is?

A. Hajj
B. Divorce✔
C. Marriage
D. Murder

7. Which letter is used the most time in Holy Quran?

A. Wa
B. Ba'un
C. Alif✔
D. Qaf

8. Which letter is used the least in the Holy Qur’an?

A. Zaa✔
B. Maa
C. Taa
D. Laa

9. Which is the biggest animal mentioned in Holy Qur’an?
A. Fish
B. Whale
C. Elephant✔
D. Anaconda

10. Which is the smallest animal mentioned in Holy Qur’an?
A. Fly
B. Mosquito✔
C. Spider
D. Ant

Ans = Mosquito Q.2:26

11. How many words are in the smallest Sura (kausar) of Holy Qur’an?
A. 41
B. 42✔
C. 43
D. 44

12. Which Sura of Holy Quran is called the mother of Qur’an?
A. Baqara
B. Fatiha✔
C. Iklass
D. Yaseen

13. How many Sura start with Al-Hamdulillah?

A. Four
B. Five✔
C. 6ix
D. Se7en

Ans =B. Five; [ Fatihah, Anaam, Kahf, Saba & Fatir ]

14. How many Sura’s name is only one letter?
A. Two
B. Three✔
C. Four
D. Five

Ans = B. Three; [ Qaf, Sad & Noon ]

15. How many Sura start with word ‘Inna ‘?
A. Three
B. Four. ✔
C. Five
D. 6ix.

Ans =B. Four; [ Sura Fatha, Nuh,Qadr, Kausar ]

16. How many Sura are Makkahi (revealed in Mecca)?
A. 85
B. 86✔
C. 87
D. 88

17. and how suras many are Madni (revealed in Medina)?
A. 28✔
B. 27
C. 26
D. 25

18. Which Sura is from the name of tribe of Holy Prophet?
A. Lahab
B. Quraish✔
C. Hashim
D. Sab'i

19. Which Sura is called the heart of Holy Qur’an?
A. Iklas
B. Yaseen✔
C. Fatiha
D. Mulk

20. In which Sura is the name of Allah repeated only five times?
A. An'am
B. Hajj✔
C. Maryam
D. Mu'meen

21. Which Sura is the name of one Holy war?
A. Room
B. Ahzab✔
C. Fathi
D. Nasr

22. Which Sura is the name of one metal?
A. Ra'ad
B. Hadeed✔
C. Ahzab
D. HUD

23. Which Sura is called ‘Aroos-ul-Qur’an (the Bride of the Qur’an)?
A. Fatiha
B. Yaseen
C. Jinn
D. Rahman✔

24. Which Sura is considered as 1/3 of holy Qur’an?
A. Al-Ikhlas.✔
B. Falaq
C. Nass.
D. Fatiha

25. Which Sura was revealed twice?
A. Iklaas
B. Fatiha✔
C. Ayatul kursiyyu
D. Tauba

26. In which Sura is the backbiter condemned?
A. Munafiqun
B. Humaza✔
C. Nuhu
D. Zalzala

27. In which Sura is the name of Allah repeated in every verse?
A. Iklaas
B. Mujadala✔
C. Mumtahana
D. Fatiha

28. In which Sura does the letter ‘Fa’ did not appear?
A. Al-Imaran
B. Baqara.
C. fatiha✔
D. Nass

29. How many Suras starts with word ‘ Tabara Kallazi’
A. 4
B. 3
C. 2✔
D. 1

Ans= C. 2 [Mulk & Furqan]

30. Makkan Suras were revealed in how many years?
A. 13✔
B. 14
C. 15
D. 16

31. Medina Sura were revealed in how many years?
A. 8
B. 9
C. 10✔
D. 11

32. How many Suras start with word Qad?
A. 2✔
B. 3
C. 4
D. 5

Ans= A. 2 [Mujadala & Momenoon]

33. Which Sura is related to Hazrat Ali?
A. Humaza
B. Tagabun
C. Adiyat✔
D. Balad

34. Which Sura has every verse ending with letter ‘Dal ‘?
A. Iqra'a
B. falaq
C. Balad
D. Iklas✔

35. Which Sura is revealed in respect of Ahle Bayt?
A. Luqman
B. Qamar
C. Layl
D. Insan✔

Ans = D. Sura Insan/Dahr

36. Which Sura every verse ends with letter ‘Ra'
A. Buruj
B. Dariq
C. Kausar✔
D. Shams

37. In which Sura is the creation of human beings mentioned?
A. Hajj
B. Hijr✔
C. Hadid
D. Humaza

Ans = B. Sura Hijr verse 26.

38. In which Sura are the regulations for prisoners of war mentioned?
A. Baqara
B. Al- Imran
C. Nisa✔
D. Insan

39. Which Sura deals with the laws of marriage?
A. Dalaq
B. Mujadala
C. Nisa✔
D. Mumtahana

40. In which Sura is the story of the worship of cow of Bani Israeel mentioned?
A. Baqara
B. Taha✔
C. Qasas
D. Kahfi

41. In which Sura is the law of inheritance mentioned?
A. Nisa.✔
B. Ma'ida
C. Noor
D. Anbiya

42. In which Sura is the Hijra of the Holy Prophet mentioned?
A. A'araf
B. HUD
C. Nuhu
D. Anfal✔

43. In which Sura are the 27 Attributes of Allah mentioned?
A. Hadeed✔
B. Rahman
C.Yunus
D. Yusuf

44. Which is the best night mentioned in Holy Qur’an?
A. Qamar
B. Qadar✔
C. Najm
D. Layl

45. Which is the best month mentioned in Holy Qur’an?
A. Rajab
B. Sha'abān
C. Ramadan✔
D. Hajj

46. How many words are in the longest Sura of Holy Qur’an?
A. 25500✔
B. 26600
C. 27700
D. 28800

47. How many times is Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem is repeated?
A. 116
B. 115
C. 114✔
D. 113

48. How many Sura start with Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem?
A. 116
B. 115
C. 114
D. 113✔

49. In what surah the first aya in the holy Qur'an revealed?
A. Fatiha
B. Muzammil
C. Mudassir
D. Iqra'a✔

50. What is the translation of 'Muzammil'?
A. The enshrouded One✔
B. The cloaked One
C. The feared One
D. The Runaway One

Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allah's Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me alone. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.

BarakAllāhu feekum

Wa Jazākumullāhu Khyran

May Almighty Allah accept our efforts and deeds in Ibadah and grant us all Al-Janah Firdaus (Amin) insha Allah

[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:20am On Nov 14, 2016
*26 LIFE PRINCIPLES*

*A*

*ACCEPT*
Accept others for
who they are and
for the choices they
have made even if
you have difficulty
understanding their
beliefs, motives
or actions.

*B*

*BREAK AWAY*
Break away from
everything that
stands in the way
of what you hope
to accomplish
with your life.

*C*

*CREATE*
Create a family
of friends whom
you can share your
hopes, dreams,
sorrows, and
happiness together.

*D*

*DECIDE*
Decide that you’ll be
successful *&* happy
come what may, and
good things will find
you. The roadblocks
are only minor
obstacles along
the way.

*E*

*EXPLORE*
Explore & experiment.
The world has much
to offer, and you
have much to give.
And every time you
try something new,
you’ll learn more
about yourself.

*F*

*FORGIVE*
Grudges only weigh
you down and inspire
unhappiness *&* grief.
Soar above it, and
remember that
everyone makes
mistakes.

*G*

*GROW*
Leave the childhood
monsters behind. They
can no longer hurt you
or stand in your way.

*H*

*HOPE*
Hope for the best
and never forget that
anything is possible
as long as you remain
dedicated to the task.

*I*

*IGNORE*
Ignore the negative
voice inside your head.
Focus instead on your
goals and remember
your accomplishments.
Your past success is only
a small inkling of what
the future holds.

*J*

*JOURNEY*
Journey to new worlds,
new possibilities, is
mostly by remaining
open-minded.
Try to learn something
new every day and you
will grow in Knowledge.

*K*

*KNOW*
Know that no matter
how bad things seem,
to be they will always
get better.
The harshest Winter
always follows the
Warmth of Spring.

*L*

*LOVE*
Let love fill your
heart instead of hate.
When hate is in your
heart, there is *NO* room
for anything else,
but when love is in
your heart, there’s
room for endless
happiness.

*M*

*MANAGE*
Manage your time and
your expenses wisely,
and you’ll suffer less
stress and worry.
Then you’ll be able to
focus on the important
things in life.

*N*

*NOTICE*
Never ignore the poor,
infirm, helpless, weak,
or suffering people.
Offer your assistance
when possible, and
always your kindness
and understanding.

*O*

*OPEN*
Open your eyes and
take in all the beauty
around you.
Even during the
worst of times,
there’s still much
to be thankful for.

*P*

*PLAY*
Never forget to have
fun along the way.
Success means nothing
without happiness.

*Q*

*QUESTION*
Ask many questions,
because you are here
to learn & be informed.

*R*

*RELAX*
Refuse to let worry
and stress rule your
Life, and remember
that things always
have a way of working
out in the end.

*S*

*SHARE*
Share your talent,
skills, knowledge,
and time with others.
Everything that you
invest in others will
return to you many
times Multiplied.

*T*

*TRY*
Even when your
dreams seem
impossible to reach,
try anyway. You’ll be
amazed by what you
can accomplish.

*U*

*USE*
Use your gifts to
your best ability.
Talent that is wasted
has no value. Talent
that is made into
efforts will bring
unexpected rewards.

*V*

*VALUE*
Value the friends and
family members who
have supported and
encouraged you *&* be
there for them as well.

*W*

*WORK*
Work hard every day
to be the best person
you aspire to be, but
never feel guilty if you
fall short of your goals.
Every *sunrise* offers
a second chance.

*X*

*X-RAY*
Look deep inside the
hearts of those around
you and you will see
the goodness and
beauty within.

*Y*

*YIELD*
Yield to commitment.
If you stay on track
and remain dedicated,
you will find success
at the end of the road.

*Z*

*ZOOM*
Zoom to a happy
place when bad n.
memories or sorrow
rears its ugly head.
Let nothing interfere
with your goals.
Instead, focus on
your abilities, in
your dreams, and
a brighter tomorrow.

Have a fruitful life
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2016

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:20am On Nov 15, 2016
I Never Really sent Those Kind of things To people. Not That Sending Duas To people Is Wrong But Because Of Unnecessary Divinitive Hearsays Attached To Them Was My Reason For Not Sending Such Things Even if Duas Are Documeted. I DISLIKE SOMEONE TELLING ME IF I DON'T DO ABC tomorrow, XYZ WOULD HAPPEN. BOOLSH!T

This Was shared so I Decided To share here too

_*TTENTION!!! Pls*_
_*I humbly request that you Read this very important message carefully.*_
_*1. Please do not send religious messages asking you to "forward to 10 people & good things will happen to you or else bad luck follows; or that you should await what ALLAHU (SWT) will do for you by tomorrow morning". This is because some people are making fun of Islam. A good muslim should understand that luck doesn't come by sending messages. Good luck comes by being virtuous & praying to ALLAH. We should note that this is a form of shirk; and always remember that the biggest sin in Islam is Shirk!!*_
_*2. Some JEWS have intentionally developed websites to spread wrong information about Quran and Hadith, so please seriously beware of the following websites & inform everyone:*_
1.www.answering-islam.org
2.www.aboutislam.com
3.www.thequran.com
4.www.Allahassurance.com. Thanks.
_*3. In addition, there is d so called video of 2008 Hajj showing angels coming from d Sky. All these are made by enemies of Islam. Do not believe such messages or propagate them.*_
_*PLEASE SEND this msg to Muslims to keep them informed. If U don't spread it, Muslims around the world could get wrong information about Islam. So forward this message as you have also received it by some people's efforts. Jazakumullahu khairan.*_

Copied
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
A lot has been said post election victory of Trump but I've not seen anyone relate it to akhir zaman (in the voice Shikekh Imran Hosseincheesy) I think the transition from pax Americana to pax Judaica will take place in Trump's tenure. A lot of folks are already hinting at the fact that the US is most likely losing its world power stature soon

Do you have any thoughts on this? Empiree
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hkana:
A lot has been said post election victory of Trump but I've not seen anyone relate it to akhir zaman (in the voice Shikekh Imran Hosseincheesy) I think the transition from pax Americana to pax Judaica will take place in Trump's tenure. A lot of folks are already hinting at the fact that the US is most likely losing its world power stature soon

Do you have any thoughts on this? Empi.ree
Bibi already addressed US Congress few years ago to display Pax Judaica rules from behind the hijab. Trump however is not a typical politician and he may have power struggle with his party (my opinion). All his campaign rants should not be taken serious until he gets to work. He is currently unpredictable. I woke up this morning to see Giuliani as possible Secretary of State. That's a bad news for the Palestinians. If however he wants to disown Israel or doesnt want to succumb to neocons pressure, bro, the dude may get shot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin or fake "terr.or plots" will be carried out to keep pressure on him,. I wont be surprised if that happens. They did same thing when Mr. Obama came to power 8 yrs ago.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nafizzey(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Empiree:
Muamar Gaddafi's Prophecies:

"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.

No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.

My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.

Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."

GADDAFI once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

It's good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.

3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
home.

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.

6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.

8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.

9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15

15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree

16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man- Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!

Posted as Received
Sad MAY (swt) Grant him Jannat Fiddausi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.