Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,470 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It (5853 Views)

9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It by 190: 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2008
Fellow Nlands (Especially Guys) But ladies also welcome abeg make una contribute 4 here o, The question is HOW CAN A GUY KNOW IF A GIRL REALLY LOVES HIM AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS ARE THERE WAYS TO TEST YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO KNOW IF SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT U, this isnt about lack of trust here just that with the frequent deciept here and there,one really needs to know ways to know a Girl that is decieving herself(Not us guys) or the ones that are really In 4 that relationship,

The Koko masta

Re: How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It by 190: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2008
A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labor pain to the baby's father. He asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very much in favor of it. The doctor set the pain transfer to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before.

However, as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband was still feeling fine. The
doctor checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing.

At this point, they decided to try for 50%. The husband continued to feel quite well. Since the pain transfer was obviously helping out the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him. The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain.
She and her husband were ecstatic.

When they got home, the mailman was dead on the po
Re: How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It by ashleign: 2:27am On Oct 06, 2008
And what's the picture for? tongue
Re: How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It by jenny4law(f): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2008
abeg ask am oh,
Re: How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2008
190:

A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labor pain to the baby's father. He asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very much in favor of it. The doctor set the pain transfer to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before.

However, as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband was still feeling fine. The
doctor checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing.

At this point, they decided to try for 50%. The husband continued to feel quite well. Since the pain transfer was obviously helping out the wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him. The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain.
She and her husband were ecstatic.

When they got home, the mailman was dead on the po

The mailman was dead on the po . . . is that the end of the story
Re: How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It by switosman(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2008
Hey folks read in between the lines,
I thinks the mail man is the father of the baby,  prove me wrong.

but my guy u have stolen the tread, no u killed it,
Re: How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2008
switosman:

Hey folks read in between the lines,
I thinks the mail man is the father of the baby, prove me wrong.

but my guy u have stolen the tread, no u killed it,

Oh, now I gt it. cheesy
Re: How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It by arramyjay: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2008
@ Poster
Oh No
Re: How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It by chiegemba(f): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2008
Heard a similar version, but was the "Gardner" He was found dead when the couples got back home. cheesy
Re: How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It by sistawoman: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2008
@topic

There is no test that you can give a woman or a man for that matter to know if they love you. All you can do is watch them closely. They will reveal themselves to you in due time.

My problem with 'tests' is that no two people are the same, no two people will handle a 'test' the same way. How are you judging the results? Based on how you would react? If so then the test and the results are flawed from the onset. Because I dont react the way you think i should does not mean i dont love you.

You will know it when they love you. You will feel it when they love you.

You have to leave it up to him, God, he will show you and reveal to you what the truth is. You just have to be listening and know. Seek guidance from your closest friends but use their words only as guidance not gospel. Listen to your inner voice it will guide you right.

And if you get hurt, your heart will heal and you will learn your lessons and you will love again.

1 Like

Re: How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It by 190: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2008
@sistawoman
Thank u my sister Jo, na only u answer my question jare
i no know wetin d rest dey talk 4 here jo, all the same
i b wan subject my girl 2 series of test mak i know if she really send me
cos the chick we don dey 4 like 1year and i neva really catch am cheatin
although she dey misbhave(all d same,u can never predict chicks),and durin
our recent quarel she go dey call all her x-bfs na that 1 mak me dey suspect am
who know how i go take test am apart from pretending 2 b broke 4 a long time make e let me know, i love ya all nlands
Re: How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It by sillyboy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2008
@ Post.

There is no way to find out because it just about "chemistry". You will feel the love if it exist between you guys and if it doesnt exist, you will feel it to undecided
Re: How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} / Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) / Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.