Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband (19072 Views)

French President Pardons French Woman Jailed After Killing Abusive Husband / Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Sissie(f): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2014
Techwriter:

Please where did you read that Mary was 14 years? The Koran I guess. Please note that the Koran adulterated so many biblical facts. Read from the original please. Mary was only engaged to Joseph and her age was not even mentioned. She gave birth to Jesus before Joseph even touched her. She may be 20 or there about. Christianity is a modern religion. You can't see it recommend such babarism.

Obviously you do not know much about it go back and study the age Mary gave birth to Jesus and come back to tell us. Google is your friend.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by ayobase(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2014
Killing shouldnt be the only option of escape.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2014
Techwriter:

Please where did you read that Mary was 14 years? The Koran I guess. Please note that the Koran adulterated so many biblical facts. Read from the original please. Mary was only engaged to Joseph and her age was not even mentioned. She gave birth to Jesus before Joseph even touched her. She may be 20 or there about. Christianity is a modern religion. You can't see it recommend such babarism.
. This will not lead to a biblical argument, the bible you see today had some parts ripped off. Let me stop here.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by theripper3: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2014
shaggy007: I wanted to say something but its skipped my mind...

...oh, yes. Now I remember....

The curse of Islam is now affecting the younger ones, very soon it will spread to unborn babies.

That religion needs to be eradicated from the surface of the earth, and all memories of it should be erased from history.

I hate to say this but even the grossly Adulterated Christianity is better than this piece of shitty religion.

We need a new hitler with laser focus on the mohammedans. Pine oil gas chamber for the terrorists
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by simpleseyi: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2014
shaggy007: The girl is a Muslim na...No be Islam again?

Terrorism runs in their blood...imagine a young girl shooting someone in the head when He's asleep (how heartless), and then burying the person (wtf??!!)...potential terrorist.

Well I don't blame her, this is what happens when you legalize child marriage.

Very useless religion.

You cannot abuse my religion and expect a hug from me except you want to hug a 33KVA electric transformer. Can you recollect that your holy Mary; mother of your god was just about 16 when she gave birth to your lord Jesus? Read your bible lipsrsealed. This implies that a child-bride gave birth to your lord . Joseph's descendants should all be charged for a pedo-phile.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by shaggy007(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2014
the_ripper3:

We need a new hitler with laser focus on the mohammedans. Pine oil gas chamber for the terrorists

You are a very wise man...may you live very long.

5 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by winner01(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2014
Sissie:

Obviously you do not know much about it go back and study the age Mary gave birth to Jesus and come back to tell us. Google is your friend.
stop finding justification for the madnesss in the eroticc koran...

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by simpleseyi: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2014
the_ripper3:

Bring it on, we Muslims are waiting for you. Nostrademus may be right afterall that the end of the world will be initiated by the Muhammedans.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by winner01(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2014
simpleseyi:

You cannot abuse my religion and expect a hug from me except you want to hug a 33KVA electric transformer. Can you recollect that your holy Mary; mother of your god was just about 16 when she gave birth to your lord Jesus? Read your bible lipsrsealed. This implies that a child-bride gave birth to your lord . Joseph's descendants should all be charged for a pedo-phile.
is that what your erotic koran says...kip looking for justification for the madnesss in the koran.

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by jakiedudu(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2014
Sissie:

If don't believe anything outside the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by jakiedudu(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2014
winner01: is that what your erotic koran says...kip looking for justification for the madnesss in the koran.
I wonder where they got this information from. Islam indeed is a serious diease!

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by shaggy007(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2014
simpleseyi:

I've read the bible and Mary did not have sex with any man, that's why she's referred to as 'virgin Mary' ...(duh ). She wasn't even married, she was as single as my pen15.

Do we need to go into the sexual history of your prophet Mohammed?

And still on the matter, do Christians practice child marriage? Yuck! You guys are just plain disgusting.

By the way, have I ever affiliated myself with the grossly adulterated Christianity? I am a deist. I believe there is a God...and that's that. Every other thing na wash. Mosque na wash, church na wash...

Mr man, run away. Go and be deceived by your fellow humans, in the name of scholars (smdfh)....and stop bugging me.

4k ALL religions.

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by sandiyke(f): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2014
Its just a pity cos deep within me I know dis little girl must hav complained to someone. She might have even complained of d hell she was going through to d so called parents who maybe for what people would say asked her to bottle up those experiences and keep submitting to toture.

I also sense they had neighbours who must have witnessed some scenes of this brutality but they all ignored her and left her to her thoughts.

Now she has carried out her thought,they hav all come up to play the blame game. I pray help comes her way fast and I wish above all dis practice is thrown away.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Sissie(f): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2014
jakiedudu: I wonder where they got this information from.

You should read, ignorance is not an excuse.
From the Catholic to Protestant Christians, and jews it was said she was under 16 years although no specific age was recorded.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by winner01(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2014
jakiedudu: I wonder where they got this information from. Islam indeed is a serious diease!
As long as the Muslim population remains
around or under 2% in any given country,
they will be for the most part regarded as
a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat
to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States — Muslim 0.6%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%
At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize
from other ethnic minorities and
disaffected groups, often with major
recruiting from the jails and among street
gangs. This is happening in:
Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%
From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate
influence in proportion to their percentage
of the population. For example, they will
push for the introduction of halal (clean by
Islamic standards) food, thereby securing
food preparation jobs for
Muslims. They will increase pressure on
supermarket chains to feature halal on
their shelves — along with threats for
failure to comply. This is occurring in:
France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the
ruling government to allow them to rule
themselves (within their ghettos) under
Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal
of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over
the entire world.
When Muslims approach 10% of the
population, they tend to increase
lawlessness as a means of complaint about
their conditions. In Paris, we are already
seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action
offends Islam, and results in uprisings and
threats, such as in Amsterdam, with
opposition to Mohammed cartoons and
films about Islam. Such tensions are seen
daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
Guyana – Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 15%
After reaching 20%, nations can expect
hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia
formations, sporadic killings, and the
burnings of Christian churches and Jewish
synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
At 40%, nations experience widespread
massacres, chronic terror attacks, and
ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Nigeria – Muslim 50.4%
Chad – Muslim 50.3%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%
From 60%, nations experience unfettered
persecution of non-believers of all other
religions (including non-conforming
Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing
(genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon,
and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such
as in:
Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%
After 80%, expect daily intimidation and
violent jihad, some State-run ethnic
cleansing, and even some genocide, as these
nations drive out the infidels, and move
toward 100% Muslim, such as has been
experienced and in some ways is on-going
in:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

7 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Silensa(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2014
effect of child marriage and child abuse. Just take the child to rehab not to her execution since she acted in self defense although it was a premeditated action
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2014
chinziaski: What will you say when Mary was given to Joseph at the age of 14? These were the parents of Jesus. We should stop all these attacks on a particular religion. Before western education, girls get married as early as 15 worldwide! How old was queen elizabeth when she got married to her husband? How old was our grand/greatgrand mothers when they got married to our grand/greatgrand fathers? Western Education shifted marriages to the 20s. Since these people don't wanna neglect their old tradition, we should let them be. I'm not saying molesting the little girl is right but the problem should be from the parents of the child, because they should've been monitoring the marriage of their child. We should be open-minded when it comes to people's tradition, they always have reason why they do so.
QUEEN ELIZABETH WAS 21 WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED.THERE IS NO EXCUSE 4 CHILD MARRIAGE.FUCCK CULTURE angry

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Kay512: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2014
shaggy007: The girl is a Muslim na...No be Islam again?

Terrorism runs in their blood...imagine a young girl shooting someone in the head when He's asleep (how heartless), and then burying the person (wtf??!!)...potential terrorist.

Well I don't blame her, this is what happens when you legalize child marriage.

Very useless religion.
You only wrote this just to justify your hatred for Islam. So, do you mean people of other religion can't do that? It's more personal than religion. At least, I have heard the likes happen in this "my" part of Nigeria.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by kemthegirl(f): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2014
shoefreak: The sentiments attached to this act by Niralanders is very 'smh' worthy. It is very easy to forget the individuality of decisions, bad parenting and the mob syndrome.

People find it very easy to go attacking people who are of a different religion instead of allowing their common sense to come into play. Religion is like politics, it's people oriented and it has pack mentality deeply embedded. Some of which I see on several threads here even when people hide behind I'm 'of a certain other religion'. "Let he who has not sin cast the first stone' if not, just shut the hell up and find something else to do wit your ignorance and mob-attack mentality.

Child marriage comes up when parents are insecure and can't decide for themselves, such parents shouldn't even have kids. It's such a pity.

She needs help and psychological evaluation because for her to shoot him in his sleep, thats a premeditated murder and it shouldn't be taken lightly regardless of the 'five minutes' madness that may have taken over her head.

fair enough but how about the paedophile of a man who has no compunction having sex with a 14 year old? Child marriage would not be legalized if not for the perverts adhering to the religion.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by shaggy007(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2014
Kay512:
You only wrote this just to justify your hatred for Islam. So, do you mean people of other religion can't do that? It's more personal than religion. At least, I have heard the likes happen in this "my" part of Nigeria.

@bolded... ...yes. I detest Islam. I hate Muslims. Why? Because they live in constant fear and denial.

They know that most terrorists are Muslims, but they deny it; like we are blind to the fact.

A Muslim can NEVER openly and vehemently condemn a terrorist attack perpetrated by one of their own.

Instead they come up with silly talks like 'Islam is a religion of peace...' ...blablabla.

When you manage to ask the question "why are most terrorist Muslims, is it part of the teachings?" Their useless reply is always "Allah knows best, don't question his teachings".

Wtf is that? Why can't you question your religion? It's only in Islam that you can join, but cannot leave. If you leave the religion, it will be termed "apostasy".

Apostasy is a word that shouldn't even exist in the religious scene, only in the political scene or in the occult scene.

Isn't religion something personal? Shouldn't you join and leave at your own free will?

There are too many useless restrictions in Islam. Their followers are denied freedom. That's why they perpetrate crime in the extreme when they have had enough.

All these terrorist acts are the result of piled-up frustrations, unleashed all at once.

9 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Forwetinnah: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2014
The funny thing is that they still practice some senseless archaic doctrines while they live the 21st century life. I dont see them riding camels or living in tents yet they marry child brides like the inventor of their religion. Religion evolves. ..what would happen if every Christian starts practicing the mosaic " an eye for an eye" ? There are things your conscience( natural police) should tell you isn't right...but with most muslims, No!! As long as it's in their Koran, they're good to go

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2014
kemthegirl:

fair enough but how about the paedophile of a man who has no compunction having sex with a 14 year old? Child marriage would not be legalized if not for the perverts adhering to the religion.

Well, I hear what you are saying. That's what I mean, adults failing to be adults. Shouldn't they know better? Regardless of religion, common sense and human feeling should come to play. As much as paedophilia is said to be a psychological defect, I see it as an excuse to open one's mind to evil.

We are always left with choices, it's just pitiful that many of us opt for the wrong ones. And it becomes even more appalling when they hide behind religion.

Every religion in their world are gradually being used as a weapon for evil deeds. God have mercy.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Kay512: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2014
the_ripper3: Stone age mohammedans and their libidinous craving. If i see any muslim as little as wink at my 14 yr old sis, his head is gone dat day. Bloody terrorists
And if this were to come from a Muslim....? You know what you'd say.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by TheClown: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2014
Black Peni5: Can any good news come out of the middle east?

Or northern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by immortalvoices(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2014
delishpot:

Naim be say dem go punish koran join. Na their religion.

Oh...really if I say what is on my mind it will seems blasphemy

If the koran made us to believe that Allah is a gentle God and compassionate God then why dis...

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2014
Sissie:

My dear, if it is not stated in the Bible that she was 14 when she had Jesus, where did you get your own conclusion. How is Google the authority over what cannot be proven anywhere from Source. You Muslims just like to make up stuff to justify the barbarities inherent in your religion. SMH at supposed educated Muslims. Una all be same of the same.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Kay512: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2014
shaggy007:

@bolded... ...yes. I detest Islam. I hate Muslims. Why? Because they live in constant fear and denial.

They know that most terrorists are Muslims, but they deny it; like we are blind to the fact.

A Muslim can NEVER openly and vehemently condemn a terrorist attack perpetrated by one of their own.

Instead they come up with silly talks like 'Islam is a religion of peace...' ...blablabla.

When you manage to ask the question "why are most terrorist Muslims, is it part of the teachings?" Their useless reply is always "Allah knows best, don't question his teachings".

Wtf is that? Why can't you question your religion? It's only in Islam that you can join, but cannot leave. If you leave the religion, it will be termed "apostasy".

Apostasy is a word that shouldn't even exist in the religious scene, only in the political scene or in the occult scene.

Isn't religion something personal? Shouldn't you join and leave at your own free will?

There are too many useless restrictions in Islam. Their followers are denied freedom. That's why they perpetrate crime in the extreme when they have had enough.

All these terrorist acts are the result of piled-up frustrations, unleashed all at once.
Seriously I'm at ease because you accepted that your initial comment is a justification for your anti-Islamism.

Well, I think you've to get to know that you can leave Islam at your will; but without spreading mischief and blasphemy and only applicable in Shari'a ruling states!

I totally disagreed with your last point, there's freedom in Islam. And maybe if I may get examples from you, I may seem to understand your point so well
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by immortalvoices(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2014
winner01: its allowed in sharia law, as sharia law is allahs will...

If this is allah will for a child to be abusive and forced or allowed into early marriage, then I believe the koran must av be altered some where. cos me think allah the gracious and merciful as they put it won't allow this or maybe... Islam as a religion give credence to karl max word which said that "religion is indeed an opium of the masses"

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2014
chinziaski: . This will not lead to a biblical argument, the bible you see today had some parts ripped off. Let me stop here.

Keep clutching at straws, you hear? As if this bare faced lie will make Islam any saner a religion

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Kay512: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2014
For wetin nah?:
The funny thing is that they still practice some senseless archaic doctrines while they live the 21st century life. I dont see them riding camels or living in tents yet they marry child brides like the inventor of their religion. Religion evolves. ..what would happen if every Christian starts practicing the mosaic " an eye for an eye" ? There are things your conscience( natural police) should tell you isn't right...but with most muslims, No!! As long as it's in their Koran, they're good to go
Yes! because the Qur'an is meant to be our guide.
With a clear mind (without sentiment), I want you to answer this: If your holy book deemed something good but your "conscience( natural police)" deemed wrong will you condemn it?
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Kay512: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2014
immortalvoices:

If this is allah will for a child to be abusive and forced or allowed into early marriage, then I believe the koran must av be altered some where. cos me think allah the gracious and merciful as they put it won't allow this or maybe... Islam as a religion give credence to karl max word which said that "religion is indeed an opium of the masses"
The word "force" you used is not it. It is; it is allowed and I believe (you know) there's a difference between the two.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. / The Obamas' Trip To Former Slaving Port In Senegal (Pictures & Video) / Malawi Court Nullifies Presidential Election, Orders New One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.