Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband (19075 Views)

French President Pardons French Woman Jailed After Killing Abusive Husband / Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by winner01(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2014
immortalvoices:

If this is allah will for a child to be abusive and forced or allowed into early marriage, then I believe the koran must av be altered some where. cos me think allah the gracious and merciful as they put it won't allow this or maybe... Islam as a religion give credence to karl max word which said that "religion is indeed an opium of the masses"
as a true muslim, please inquire from your imam, "Sharia is allahs will"..its in your qu'ran...it also supports polygamy which in most cases is never a peaceful family..child marriage too, 72 virgins too (what is heaven an eroticc place? Where you only Bleep girls)...even on earth 72virgins 4 just one man is not considered enjoyment....violence too( don't even let me start the numerous violent verses)....May God open your eyes to see the truth brother.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by minimoha: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2014
hmmm....people saying what they have no knowledge of criticising muslims. And does the quran say marry @ 14? we are all human beings and ppl c things in diff ways ok. in mexico, d girl who married @16 was she married 2 a muslim? or is she a muslim?

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by TheClown: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2014
Kay512:
Yes! because the Qur'an is meant to be our guide.
With a clear mind (without sentiment), I want you to answer this: If your holy book deemed something good but your "conscience( natural police)" deemed wrong will you condemn it?

yes yes and yes i would. how can a book be holy when it tells me to do unholy things to my fellow man? the problem with you muslims is you think the quran came from heaven and thus chellenging it is challenging allah. thus you become brain dead when they say quran ,allah or muhammed. and thats why you would remain dangerous, despite claiming otherwise. Sit down and think, take a cursory look at your quran, leArn about your prophet from the hadiths and sirat. Think my brothers, whaat is not good is not good, Islam is not good and muhammed can only be prophet if he is a prophet of the devil himself.use yur head.

5 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by TheClown: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2014
And again, no book would be mine if I dong accept it as mine, holy or unholy, I have that right and you have it too. You the only who free yourself.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by LyfeJennings(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2014
gunuvi: in as much I pity the young girl she should face the music. why didn't she kill her parents who gave her out. at least she too is a Muslim and would have supported one or two similar sharia punishments in the past. now its her turn. if a Muslim is judged by sharia law we should let it be. they all supports the law.

U are very cruel.
U dont deserve to be human.
I am a strongpractising muslim. Was born and raised in Islam but I do not and will not support that evil judgement. If only U know what happens over there. If only U know what goes on in places like that. They live in stone age with very tough laws that is not fit for any human in modern times. ..
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by jakiedudu(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2014
Sissie:

You should read, ignorance is not an excuse.
From the Catholic to Protestant Christians, and jews it was said she was under 16 years although no specific age was recorded.
As long as it was not specificaly recorded in the Bible i will never believe it.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by DocAdray(f): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2014
Wicked people!

May God intervene in the poor girl's case.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Dragonking: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2014
allah is happy at this news. smiley smiley He needs her blood to renew his strenght.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2014
Muslims all over the world are suffering for no just cause.Religion is causing more harm than good.It's very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2014
The age for marriage in the USA is 12 years

The age for marriage in the state of Massachusetts is 12, while in New Hampshire is 14, most other state in the US range from 15 to 16
The age for marriage in Israel is 15

Even Mary the mother of Jesus Christ had him when she was between the age of 13-14 years old, this goes to show that should have conceived her child as early as 12 years, but the bigots on nairaland will want to pretend they don’t know that.

Violent crimes in the US is a disaster where murders, rape, armed robbery, gun running, are a way of life. In Louisiana for instance, the murder rate is 14.5 per 100,000 people. In California, the Police are so overwhelmed by murder cases that they stop investigating a murder case after the third day, because within that time, more other murders would have been committed.

All those people are mostly Christians who were raised by the church and are still church goers.

The average ra.ape case in South Africa (Christian dominated country) is one out of three women. An estimated of 500,000 ra.ape cases take place in the country, every year. South Africa estimate that a woman is raped every 26 seconds.

In the case of the Iranian woman, some posters say that the murder was a premeditated murder in cold blood, it happens everywhere In the world even more in western countries. America has the worst case of premeditated murders but the useless hypocrites on nairaland would not see those.

Seun the owner nairaland and his moderators are evil people who’s main objective in life is to smear the name of Muslims. Christians do all sorts of terrible things all around the world but these evil and Islamophobic owner of nairaland and his moderators will never bring it to front page. But let a Muslim do something, they rush and fall over themselves in bringing it to front page so that their ever ready and fellow anti Islamic bigots can start foaming at the mouth and say rubbish about Islam without even warning or banning all those people.

Nairaland is the official hate site for Islamophobic people and seun the owner is the worst.

As a personal advice: seun, you have too much bile and hate in you, better go and cure yourself of your diseases before it eats you up

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Feraz(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2014
Sissie:

You should read, ignorance is not an excuse.
From the Catholic to Protestant Christians, and jews it was said she was under 16 years although no specific age was recorded.
at the bolded, really? Where's the proof? In what manuscript was it written? What made you believe that fact if not that you're looking for justification for what your religion preaches? Pls, give me a link with enough evidences that Mary married at that age and not some 'it was said'! All through my research on this issue, I discovered that it was only assumption based on the fact that most scholars believed that 'ancient Jewish tradition' normally give their girls out at 12 and not that there were documented evidences. So pls ma'am Sissie, I need documented proof. Thank you.

Chinziaski, the same also goes to you. Thank you.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2014
Feraz: at the bolded, really? Where's the proof? In what manuscript was it written? What made you believe that fact if not that you're looking for justification for what your religion preaches? Pls, give me a link with enough evidences that Mary married at that age and not some 'it was said'! All through my research on this issue, I discovered that it was only assumption based on the fact that most scholars believed that 'ancient Jewish tradition' normally give their girls out at 12 and not that there were documented evidences. So pls ma'am Sissie, I need documented proof. Thank you.

Chinziaski, the same also goes to you. Thank you.

Another useless hypocrite who likes to bury his head in the sand like the proverbial ostrich.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

Sadly the legal age of marriage in Iran is set at 13 for girls and 15 for boys.

However, the same Act allows girls below 13 and boys below 15 to be wed but conditioned on the consent of their father and the permission of a court judge.

In addition, there are reports that Iranian legal affairs committee is pushing to lower the legal age of marriage for girls back to 9 years of age.

These people and their Law, you never see anything, they rush the marriages like hot Rice. SMH undecided undecided

But happily the legal age for marriage for girls in the US is 12.

useless hypocrite..
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2014
LyfeJennings:

U are very cruel.
U dont deserve to be human.
I am a strongpractising muslim. Was born and raised in Islam but I do not and will not support that evil judgement. If only U know what happens over there. If only U know what goes on in places like that. They live in stone age with very tough laws that is not fit for any human in modern times. ..

Like them you have been brainwashed by the western media.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Feraz(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy: The age for marriage in the USA is 12 years

The age for marriage in the state of Massachusetts is 12, while in New Hampshire is 14, most other state in the US range from 15 to 16
The age for marriage in Israel is 15

Even Mary the mother of Jesus Christ had him when she was between the age of 13-14 years old, this goes to show that should have conceived her child as early as 12 years, but the bigots on nairaland will want to pretend they don’t know that.

Violent crimes in the US is a disaster where murders, rape, armed robbery, gun running, are a way of life. In Louisiana for instance, the murder rate is 14.5 per 100,000 people. In California, the Police are so overwhelmed by murder cases that they stop investigating a murder case after the third day, because within that time, more other murders would have been committed.

All those people are mostly Christians who were raised by the church and are still church goers.

The average ra.ape case in South Africa (Christian dominated country) is one out of three women. An estimated of 500,000 ra.ape cases take place in the country, every year. South Africa estimate that a woman is raped every 26 seconds.

In the case of the Iranian woman, some posters say that the murder was a premeditated murder in cold blood, it happens everywhere In the world even more in western countries. America has the worst case of premeditated murders but the useless hypocrites on nairaland would not see those.

Seun the owner nairaland and his moderators are evil people who’s main objective in life is to smear the name of Muslims. Christians do all sorts of terrible things all around the world but these evil and Islamophobic owner of nairaland and his moderators will never bring it to front page. But let a Muslim do something, they rush and fall over themselves in bringing it to front page so that their ever ready and fellow anti Islamic bigots can start foaming at the mouth and say rubbish about Islam without even warning or banning all those people.

Nairaland is the official hate site for Islamophobic people and seun the owner is the worst.

As a personal advice: seun, you have too much bile and hate in you, better go and cure yourself of your diseases before it eats you up
When a Christian does evil, it is condemned openly. BTW, did you just pull out those statistics to suit your argument? You didn't bother completing it. It said with court order and parental consent.
Massachusetts: If you are under 18 years old, you will need a court order
from either a probate court or district
court in the locale where you live in
order to apply for a marriage license.
most are pegged at 18. The other ones you see there are exceptions

Also answer my question directed above. Thanks.

BTW, I'm not here to castigate any religion.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Feraz(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy:

Another useless hypocrite who likes to bury his head in the sand like the proverbial ostrich.
If you can't enlighten me without insults, then don't bother quoting me. Just point out in my post where I insulted your religion or made a snide remark and I'll apologise. Even the person I quoted, I didn't insult her. So what's with the 'useless'?
I'm not going to return the favour by insulting you. I'm way above that.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by delishpot: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
immortalvoices:

Oh...really if I say what is on my mind it will seems blasphemy

If the koran made us to believe that Allah is a gentle God and compassionate God then why dis...

Why that? Because she started her period prolly at that age and the prophet said when a girl starts menstruating she ahould be married so she started period at 8 or 11 and she was married out as soon as she started.
So you see why I said so?
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Feraz: If you can't enlighten me without insults, then don't bother quoting me. Just point out in my post where I insulted your religion or made a snide remark and I'll apologise. Even the person I quoted, I didn't insult her. So what's with the 'useless'?
I'm not going to return the favour by insulting you. I'm way above that.

If you don't know the facts of the case, why don't you keep shut like a reasonable person instead of saying rubbish like all the other ignorant anti Islamic bigots on this forum.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Feraz(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy:

If you don't know the facts of the case, why don't you keep shut like a reasonable person instead of saying rubbish like all the other ignorant anti Islamic bigots on this forum.
Do you know me from somewhere? Where have I insulted your religion? Which facts are you talking about? I quoted someone and pleaded she enlightened me which I don't think she has a problem with. You just came in and insulted me for my harmless opinion. Pray tell, do you have a problem with me?

Pls, don't bother quoting this moniker - feraz - if you have nothing important to tell me. I'm really holding myself from returning the favour. Thank you.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
Feraz: When a Christian does evil, it is condemned openly. BTW, did you just pull out those statistics to suit your argument? You didn't bother completing it. It said with court order and parental consent.

most are pegged at 18. The other ones you see there are exceptions

Also answer my question directed above. Thanks.

BTW, I'm not here to castigate any religion.

Apparently, you didn't read my post before quoting me. please go back and read the crimes of your fellow blood thirsty Christians.

Its either you are a liar or you just changed the American Marriage laws this morning.. google is your friend..

You are just a regular hypocrite like the rest of them. Iran pegs marriage for girls at 14 years and your kind starts foaming at the mouth and starts saying all sorts of rubbish, but you have now found out that US sets marriage for girls at 12 years , it then suddenly becomes an exception.

Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Feraz: Do you know me from somewhere? Where have I insulted your religion? Which facts are you talking about? I quoted someone and pleaded she enlightened me which I don't think she has a problem with. You just came in and insulted me for my harmless opinion. Pray tell, do you have a problem with me?

Pls, don't bother quoting this moniker - feraz - if you have nothing important to tell me. I'm really holding myself from returning the favour. Thank you.

Can't you see the way I'm shaking in my boots grin grin grin

If only you could read, you would have seen that my earlier post answered your foolish questions.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Feraz(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy:

Apparently, you didn't read my post before quoting me. please go back and read the crimes of your fellow blood thirsty Christians.

Its either you are a liar or you just changed the American Marriage laws this morning.. google is your friend..

You are just a regular hypocrite like the rest of them. Iran pegs marriage for girls at 14 years and your kind starts foaming at the mouth and starts saying all sorts of rubbish, but you have now found out that US sets marriage for girls at 12 years , it then suddenly becomes an exception.

Hypocrites!!!
This is an excerpt from Wikipedia
The age of marriage in USA varies by State, but is generally 18. There are,
however, two exceptions - Nebraska
(19) and Mississippi (21). Most states,
however, allow minors below 18 to
marry (generally they have to be at
least 16 but sometimes lower) with parental and/or judicial consent. Some
states allow female minors below 18
to marry without parental or judicial
consent, if she is pregnant.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Feraz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy:

Can't you see the way I'm shaking in my boots grin grin grin

If only you could read, you would have seen that my earlier post answered your foolish questions.
Don't bother replying me again. I'm done with you. Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Feraz: This is an excerpt from Wikipedia

The age of marriage in USA varies by State, but is generally 18. There are,
however, two exceptions - Nebraska
(19) and Mississippi (21). Most states,
however, allow minors below 18 to
marry (generally they have to be at
least 16 but sometimes lower) with parental and/or judicial consent. Some
states allow female minors below 18
to marry without parental or judicial
consent, if she is pregnant.

I'm not talking about your own private wikipedia.

Go to this wikipedia on the internet and scroll down and READ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_United_States_of_America
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Salym(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
shaggy007: The girl is a Muslim na...No be Islam again?

Terrorism runs in their blood...imagine a young girl shooting someone in the head when He's asleep (how heartless), and then burying the person (wtf??!!)...potential terrorist.

Well I don't blame her, this is what happens when you legalize child marriage.

Very useless religion.

You must be very stupid for saying so. Why are you people so hell bent on painting Islam black. This forced young girls marriages have nothing to do with Islam as Islam condemns forced marriages. You people have failed to distinguish between Islamic injunctions and the cultures of people that greatly shape their ways of life. If such happens in non Muslim countries no one will connect it with their religion. The lynchings, rapes and murders that happen in your area, are the perpetrators of those Muslims? BLOODY HYPOCRITE!
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
@ Salym

Don't mind the useless hypocrites, their madness starts anytime they hear anything about Islam and they start foaming at the mouth.

My questions to all thse sons and daughters of the devil are thus:

Was Adolf Hitler a Muslim?
Adolf Hitler was born and raised by the Catholic. Adolf Hitler killed over six million jews in gas chambers when he found out that bullets were not killing them fast enough.

Was Paul Tibbets a Muslim?
Paul Tibbets was the good Christian man that droped the atomic bomb on the city of Hiroshima killing and injuring over 100,000 people including women and children.

All these people and many more are good Christians and not terrorists even if they massacred and killed people, as long as they go to church every Sunday.

Christians are the biggest and vilest blood suckers the world has ever known.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by shaggy007(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Salym:

You must be very stupid for saying so. Why are you people so hell bent on painting Islam black. This forced young girls marriages have nothing to do with Islam as Islam condemns forced marriages. You people have failed to distinguish between Islamic injunctions and the cultures of people that greatly shape their ways of life. If such happens in non Muslim countries no one will connect it with their religion. The lynchings, rapes and murders that happen in your area, are the perpetrators of those Muslims? BLOODY HYPOCRITE!

Yes I'm a hypocrite.

That does not change the fact that you are a Muslim.

That does not change tha fact that Muslims adore pedophilia.

That does not change the fact that every Muslim is a potential terrorist.

My point? The girl is an official underaged mother (proves you guys embrace pedophilia)

The girl gave her husband a headshot in his sleep and also went to bury him (one of the qualities of a potential terrorist).

You better go and change your religion to Buddhism, or African traditional religion, because Christianity is almost as bad as Islam.

No run along, child, and question your faith.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by minimoha: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
first - islam codemns forced marriage
second - are those girls married without their parents' consent
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Eraddray(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
simpleseyi:

You cannot abuse my religion and expect a hug from me except you want to hug a 33KVA electric transformer. Can you recollect that your holy Mary; mother of your god was just about 16 when she gave birth to your lord Jesus? Read your bible lipsrsealed. This implies that a child-bride gave birth to your lord . Joseph's descendants should all be charged for a pedo-phile.
u dey mad,I think u need an urgent attention,abeg Aro specialist in houseshocked shocked tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
eagle,eye:

you are as useless, as useless can be.

hahahaha!

I gave an advice to seun you god.. you are just a small satan. even suen your god sef is too small..

oya run along..
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by immortalvoices(m): 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
delishpot:

Why that? Because she started her period prolly at that age and the prophet said when a girl starts menstruating she ahould be married so she started period at 8 or 11 and she was married out as soon as she started.
So you see why I said so?

Hmmm I just felt something like dis shud be prevented next time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon / One Person Killed After Gunmen Attack Church In Istanbul. / The Obamas' Trip To Former Slaving Port In Senegal (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.