Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband (19078 Views)

French President Pardons French Woman Jailed After Killing Abusive Husband / Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by winner01(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy:

You are just a black slave trying to defend his slave masters...

I expect a reasonable human being with a brain to say something reasonable with FACTS instead of ranting all over and foaming at the mouth and saying what his white masters have fed him with.

Read your post again you just might be lucky to see how dumb and incoherent you are.

You are a monkey and uncivilized After all since you believed what your slave masters have said about Arabs, you don't have any choice than to believe that they say about you too.

My questions to all thse sons and daughters of the devil are thus:

Was Adolf Hitler a Muslim?
Adolf Hitler was born and raised by the Catholic. Adolf Hitler killed over six million jews in gas chambers when he found out that bullets were not killing them fast enough.

Was Paul Tibbets a Muslim?
Paul Tibbets was the good Christian man that droped the atomic bomb on the city of Hiroshima killing and injuring over 100,000 people including women and children.

All these people and many more are good Christians and not terrorists even if they massacred and killed people, as long as they go to church every Sunday.

Christians are the biggest and vilest blood suckers the world has ever known.

Is the US a Muslim country? The age for marriage in the USA is 12 years but useless cow like you will not know that.

Is South Africa a Muslim Country? The average ra.ape case in South Africa (Christian dominated country) is one out of three women. An estimated of 500,000 ra.ape cases take place in the country, every year. South Africa estimate that a woman is ra.aped every 26 seconds.

Violent crimes in the US is a disaster where murders, molest, armed robbery, gun running, are a way of life. In Louisiana for instance, the murder rate is 14.5 per 100,000 people. In California, the Police are so overwhelmed by murder cases that they stop investigating a murder case after the third day, because within that time, more other murders would have been committed.

You Christians are nothing but a bunch of murderers and ra.apist.
typical, very typical. You know adolf hitler and paul tibbets and whoever, claimed to fight for a religious cause or they fought to christianize the world like your brothers did and failed and are still doing....you try to justify these demonic acts by saying that christians also do it but newsflash : Light and darkness are far apart.....No wonder you people want to islamize the world..As long as anythn or place is not islamic,its automatically christianic shey, there goes your stupidd self claiming that USA, south africa e.t.c are all christian countries just because they are not islamic (no wonder one of your brothers claimed gtb, wema,skye bank and d likes are christian banks just because they are not islamic banks), another news flash ; THERE IS NO CHRISTIAN COUNTRY...the love and peace associated with christians will allow them to accomodate ANY unbeliever with the hope of leading him/her to light, well in islam, the supposed "peace" does not allow you to lead "disbelievers" to light (unto you your religion and unto me is mine)..you don't even live peacefully with yourselves... Democracy is not the same as christianity, so no country has been declared christianic..And if someone, something or someplace is not islamic, please wake up from the dead, IT IS NOT CHRISTIANIC.....Three options; 1). Give your under aged sister in marriage to your friend or yourself, expect to go to erottic heaven to Bleep 72virgins all by your self, show me a sane woman who wants polygamy or 2). Face the numerous devlish instincts encouraged in the qu'ran or 3). Shut the Bleep up.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Oahray: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
This is just sad. A prayer for all children... That one day they have a life they can truly call their own. sad
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by cococandy(f): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Not excusing her actions.

But it is easy to understand it.
Married against your wish
The man is made lord over you.
You can't go to school if you wish to unless he agrees.
You can't fall back on your parents for support because they are the ones who put you there in the first place.
You endure physical and emotional abuse with no respite in sight.
You have no say when and if he decides to bring another woman into your life.
Worst of all this is a society where a woman's testimony can't be upheld in a court of law unless she brings a man as eye witness.
Was there ever a man around who was an eye witness when he was rap.ing her?

So basically he can do what he wants with you.
You wonder when it's going to end
IF it will ever end.

I understand.
And may have done the same if I was her
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
So what? if mary was 12yrs old when she had Jesus. So fvcking what?
That was 2000 yrs ago
So mohammed married a 9yr old girl.
And so what?

Things that happened 100yrs ago are very archaic by my standards how much more things that happened 2000+ yrs ago.

Why should any reasonable human being hold themselves bondage by following practices that have show to be detrimental just because some ancient folks did it too.
Culture is made for humans and not humans for culture. Any culture that oppressive and causes misery for one sect of people should be DONE AWAY with.

So Mohammed married a lil' girl and all muslims shouldn't see anything wrong with it because he was a prophet.
Wasn't he human with his human flaws?
And living according to his own times?

So Mary had Jesus at 10 therefore Christains shouldn't condemn child marriage.
Are you people for real?
Xtupid doesn't even begin to define some mindsets one encounters on daily basis on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by swedbase(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Glory be to God who made it possible that this wicked religion did not found its way to Igbo land.
Spit on islam and quran.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by electropiz(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
phlame: angry
Muslims always go mute wen we talk about child bride, No muslim can justify that not even a scholar...... Shame
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by LyfeJennings(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy:

I expect you to come out with facts and figures instead of giving us some unintelligent gibberish opinion.

You have really been brainwashed and I still maintain you should tone down an all those American movies you have been watching because not everything that happens in the movies is real.

You sound like a racist because the whites that you keep glorifying and worshiping have done the worst things to mankind. They have killed other races the most. They have spread wars and killings the most.

Look at their footprints throughout history and all over the world and you will shudder at how heartless a human can be.

Your case is typical.. "If you must hide something from a black man, put it in a book"

READ! READ!! READ!!!

Ogbeni!!!!
U sound like a wounded lion. I am not glorifying any race,the whites like every other races got their evils. What I'm saying here is evident.
Look at Afghanistan,Look at Belgium..
Compare and contrast. I'm not even a fan of colours,I'm so confident in my skin and with my religion...
U need to stop denying and start identifying those issues.....
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Ogbeni!!!!
U sound like a wounded lion. I am not glorifying any race,the whites like every other races got their evils. What I'm saying here is evident.
Look at Afghanistan,Look at Belgium..
Compare and contrast. I'm not even a fan of colours,I'm so confident in my skin and with my religion...
U need to stop denying and start identifying those issues.....

Paddy mi, you don't seem to get it at all!!!
I stll mantain you should try and read books.

Why didn't you compare UAE and cities like Dubai to countries like Colombia. Besides which yeye Belgium are you talking about. Is it not the same Belgium that came to collonise and take African slaves to be used in farms in Europe and the Americas. Belgium and other European countries brutally murdered and captured over 80 million black people on African soil.
With the help of their so called missioneris, they looted Africa and enslaved Africans.

Belgium that you are busy gloryfying colonised Congo and Burundi. Killing mercilessly all that stood in their way. In some cases whole villages were burnt down and the people masacred just because they refused to be collonised.

The last time I checked, it was not Afganistan (that you have been programmed to hate so much) that came to kill Africans. Only Europeans have travelled arround the world to kill other races.

My dear brother, Islam does not encaurage ignorance and don't be mentally lazy. I take God beg you, please read more books. Watching american movies is good for entertainment only
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by billyG(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
A crime iz a crime 2 hatch such a heinious crime & execute such alone,she is matured 4 d consequence.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
winner01: typical, very typical. You know adolf hitler and paul tibbets and whoever, claimed to fight for a religious cause or they fought to christianize the world like your brothers did and failed and are still doing....you try to justify these demonic acts by saying that christians also do it but newsflash : Light and darkness are far apart.....No wonder you people want to islamize the world..As long as anythn or place is not islamic,its automatically christianic shey, there goes your stupidd self claiming that USA, south africa e.t.c are all christian countries just because they are not islamic (no wonder one of your brothers claimed gtb, wema,skye bank and d likes are christian banks just because they are not islamic banks), another news flash ; THERE IS NO CHRISTIAN COUNTRY... the love and peace associated with christians will allow them to accomodate ANY unbeliever with the hope of leading him/her to light, well in islam, the supposed "peace" does not allow you to lead "disbelievers" to light (unto you your religion and unto me is mine)..you don't even live peacefully with yourselves... Democracy is not the same as christianity, so no country has been declared christianic..And if someone, something or someplace is not islamic, please wake up from the dead, IT IS NOT CHRISTIANIC.....Three options; 1). Give your under aged sister in marriage to your friend or yourself, expect to go to erottic heaven to Bleep 72virgins all by your self, show me a sane woman who wants polygamy or 2). Face the numerous devlish instincts encouraged in the qu'ran or 3). Shut the Bleep up.

What is this useless son of satan saying. So your slave master Adolf Hitler and all the other Nazis showed all the jews love and peace. May that kind of love and peace be visited on you and your family.
May the love and peace Paul tibbets showed on Hiroshima be showed on your village so that they will all be wiped out like Hiroshima.

Say and type amen if you are not a bastard and a useless hypocrite.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
electropiz:
Muslims always go mute wen we talk about child bride, No muslim can justify that not even a scholar...... Shame

That is because we are always shocked at the level of hypochrisy showed by Cristians.

The marraige age in the USA is 12
The marraige age in Ireal is 10 or 15
The age for marraige in canada is 7

Finaly, Mary the mother of Jesus Christ had her child when she was between the age of 13-14, which means she could have conceved when she was 12.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by winner01(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy:

What is this useless son of satan saying. So your slave master Adolf Hitler and all the other Nazis showed all the jews love and peace. May that kind of love and peace be visited on you and your family.
May the love and peace Paul tibbets showed on Hiroshima be showed on your village so that they will all be wiped out like Hiroshima.

Say and type amen if you are not a bastard and a useless hypocrite.
curse, hate, kill, abduct, be bitter , be violent, be negative and fight cos its d demonic occultic spirit that dwells in you and your brothers..Your curses are upon your life, household and descendants.... Sooner or later, I hope your life is transformed from darkness to light..
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by winner01(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy:

That is because we are always shocked at the level of hypochrisy showed by Cristians.

Finaly, Mary the mother of Jesus Christ had her child when she was between the age of 13-14, which means she could have conceved when she was 12.
thank God your qu'ran told you that

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by winner01(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
numerical_guy:

Paddy mi, you don't seem to get it at all!!!
I stll mantain you should try and read books.

Why didn't you compare UAE and cities like Dubai to countries like Colombia. Besides which yeye Belgium are you talking about. Is it not the same Belgium that came to collonise and take African slaves to be used in farms in Europe and the Americas. Belgium and other European countries brutally murdered and captured over 80 million black people on African soil.
With the help of their so called missioneris, they looted Africa and enslaved Africans.

Belgium that you are busy gloryfying colonised Congo and Burundi. Killing mercilessly all that stood in their way. In some cases whole villages were burnt down and the people masacred just because they refused to be collonised.

The last time I checked, it was not Afganistan (that you have been programmed to hate so much) that came to kill Africans. Only Europeans have travelled arround the world to kill other races.

My dear brother, Islam does not encaurage ignorance and don't be mentally lazy. I take God beg you, please read more books. Watching american movies is good for entertainment only
they did this, they did dat. And so we should fill our hearts with hate and revenge until we also get the chance to kill them back to level things up shey...no one hates any middle eastern country, it is the madness practised by this countries that is hated..
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by primateayoola(m): 12:40am On Jul 03, 2014
numerical_guy:

how I wish father Abraham was patient enough for the promises of God,there wouldn't have being any son from the slave(so we couldn't have had anyone proving to be a slave) bible registered that God said "12 chieves shall arise from ishmael which will be strong and violent(it manifest today). Thank God son will always be son while slaves keep arguing that they are slaves. No matter how seasoned d weed could be it will never be edible. May God safe our generation from the evil and wrath of the slaves. N.B 72 virgins awaiting you in heaven (na toto go kill una).
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2014
winner01: they did this, they did dat. And so we should fill our hearts with hate and revenge until we also get the chance to kill them back to level things up shey...no one hates any middle eastern country, it is the madness practised by this countries that is hated..

No na! Habba!
What I've been saying all along is that no country is perfect and people should remove the hate they have for other people from their hearts. I'm not justifying what the Iranian woman did but why use it as an excuse to insult every Muslim on the planet. You really need to see what bigots have typed on the first two pages of this thread. American kids have been know to carry gun to school, kill their classmates and their teachers. Some have been known to even kill their parents. In the UK, kids as young as 12 years old have been known to commit murders but nobody has used that to insult and hate on Christians the world over. Or is it the Christian Terrorist group The IRA that has been bombing and killing in the UK since 1971. But let any Muslim do anything bad then all the anti Islamic bigots will go into a frenzy and start saying rubbish about Muslims. The crime of that Iranian woman should not be visited on all the Muslims the world over.

Please allow me to apologize for my earlier statements about your family and homeland. I'm truly sorry. I didn't really mean it, I said it more out of annoyance and irritation. Please accept my apologies.. I'm Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by numericalguy(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2014
swedbase: Glory be to God who made it possible that this wicked religion did not found its way to Igbo land.
Spit on islam and quran.

Which Igbo land is this fool saying?
The same Igbo land where cannibalism is rife
The same Igbo land where visiting a strange village is the most dangerous thing to do, because you would get killed and eaten by the local community.
The same Igbo land where traveling in a vehicle is so dangerous and your vehicle dear not be involved in and accident. because the local community will rush to the accident scene and instead of taking care of the dead and helping the injured, they will start fighting among themselves on who is going to get the leg, arm, torso etc of the dead and dying.

Igbo land is the most dangerous part of West Africa, and accounts for 90% of violence in Nigeria (visit BBC focus on Africa).

Guy! abeg, lets not go there. Even if everybody is talking, Igbos have no mouth to say anything. Igbos hmmm... Besides I have a lot of good Igbo friends who are not as foolish as you.

In fact you are a colossal disgrace to good Igbos.
Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Please, steer clear of Iran. It is a very dangerous place with their laws. It is as dangerous as Boko Haram's Noth of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband by chiedu7: 2:07am On Jul 04, 2014
[size=20pt]ISLAM IS THE WORLDS GREATEST DISEASE[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. / The Obamas' Trip To Former Slaving Port In Senegal (Pictures & Video) / Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.