Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. (9565 Views)

Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! / The Reluctant Bride / Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:32pm On May 01, 2017
Lovers of Tiffanyj's Te relunctant bride here is it..
She has allowed me to post it on her behalf,,,and I will be doing that in a jiffy..
Wine and dine- sensibly- for the story is about to begin again

Wat a talent, thank u for making my holiday in the office worthwhile. for the people that made this front page thank u as well.

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. by damis28crown(f): 1:05pm On May 08, 2017
Wow i wil luv it if dis story will continue nd reach d end God bless d person doin dis abundantly pls update faster
Re: The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. by mercyymai(f): 1:43pm On May 08, 2017
Lovers of Tiffanyj's Te relunctant bride here is it..
She has allowed me to post it on her behalf,,,and I will be doing that in a jiffy..
Wine and dine- sensibly- for the story is about to begin again
pls can u help us with other like a man to call her own and so on....

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. by TiffanyJ(f): 1:44pm On May 09, 2017
mercyymai:
pls can u help us with other like a man to call her own and so on....
Good afternoon ma. The pdf copy of each book costs #500. If you are interested, send me a pm.
Re: The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. by Biebiehoney: 10:31am On May 30, 2017
embarassed embarassedMadam tiffany i jst had the opportunity of reading ur write up and i was blown away you are such an amazing writer more grease to ur elbow, please madam Tiffany please can you please send the rest of the reluctant bride to my email this is my email motorlahniii@gmail.com pleaseeeeee
Re: The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. by Precious111(f): 11:15pm On May 30, 2017
Thanks TiffanyJ for reconsidering us. love u.
Re: The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. by TiffanyJ(f): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
You can get the complete story of 'the reluctant bride' at okadabooks. Simply go to the site and type the tittle of the story. Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. by yewande1234(f): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
TiffanyJ:
You can get the complete story of 'the reluctant bride' at okadabooks. Simply go to the site and type the tittle of the story. Thank you
ma'ma pls dont let d rest of ur books be as costly as "the reluctant bride"
Re: The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
yewande1234:
ma'ma pls dont let d rest of ur books be as costly as "the reluctant bride"
Okay, I will make it #500. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. by yewande1234(f): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Okay, I will make it #500. What do you think?
wow ...yes thank u.i jz finish reading "the reluctant bride" on okadabooks nd m most say u are good at wat u do
Re: The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
yewande1234:
wow ...yes thank u.i jz finish reading "the reluctant bride" on okadabooks nd m most say u are good at wat u do
Thank you. 'A man to call her own' and deceitful couple' will be published tomorrow, God willing. 'Captive of her heart will also be ready by next week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. by yewande1234(f): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Thank you. 'A man to call her own' and deceitful couple' will be published tomorrow, God willing. 'Captive of her heart will also be ready by next week
wow.......m so happy,cant wait.cos av recharge my account because of u
Re: The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. by sola66: 3:04am On Nov 01, 2017
Tiffeny pls we need to talk I need the PDF format joor I be secondary school pikin seriously in love with your story pls don't let me die of curiosity plssssss ur email let have a Private chat mine is harjoke66@yahoo. Com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} / I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail / Books On The Nigerian Civil War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.