Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Need To Change My Nairaland Password Fast - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Change My Nairaland Password Fast (863 Views)

Help, How Do I Log In In My Nairaland Clone Script As Admin / How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com / My Nairaland Frontpage "Mod" For SMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Change My Nairaland Password Fast by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Seun recently advised all NLders to change our passwords. I have been trying to do this since but no avail. I can only see change email but there is no change password under edit profile.
Re: I Need To Change My Nairaland Password Fast by dyttt: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
It is pretty easy. just log out, go to the login page and click ob the password reset feature and then supply you email addy and viola, you will be sent a link, follow the link and you are done. thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Need To Change My Nairaland Password Fast by Sheenor: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
dyttt: It is pretty easy. just log out, go to the login page and click ob the password reset feature and then supply you email addy and viola, you will be sent a link, follow the link and you are done. thank me later
good one there.
Re: I Need To Change My Nairaland Password Fast by dyttt: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sheenor: good one there.
I did not make that comment, it was someone else. my account was hacked
Re: I Need To Change My Nairaland Password Fast by Guykhena(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
My password was 1234 initially, but after seeing Boss Seun warning,without hesitating I changed it to 4321 ,
*phew* am glad am free now....

Wait What did I just do?
Re: I Need To Change My Nairaland Password Fast by dyttt: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
Guykhena: My password was 1234 initially, but after seeing Boss Seun warning,without hesitating I changed it to 4321 ,
*phew* am glad am free now....

Wait What did I just do?

oh
yours was hacked too
interesting
grin
Re: I Need To Change My Nairaland Password Fast by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
dyttt: It is pretty easy. just log out, go to the login page and click ob the password reset feature and then supply you email addy and viola, you will be sent a link, follow the link and you are done. thank me later
Thanks for the information. It is greatly appreciated, how do I also change my username?
Re: I Need To Change My Nairaland Password Fast by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sheenor: good one there.
Hello. Thanks for the tips on how to change my password. I will also love to change my username, do you have any idea on how I may go about that?
Re: I Need To Change My Nairaland Password Fast by Sheenor: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
Marsatto: Hello. Thanks for the tips on how to change my password. I will also love to change my username, do you have any idea on how I may go about that?

naaaah, you cant change your username........if yuh aint confortable with the one you are currently using, you have no choice than to open new account with your desire username.

(1) (Reply)

Get These 4 Hot In Demand Traffic Softwares And Get Over 10k Daily Visitors / Free Domain & Hosting For A Year / Help!! Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.