Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Tell Him/her Something Good. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Him/her Something Good. (14915 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? / Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Him/her Something Good. by DeepZone: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2008
I noticed that we keep asking questions upon questions here about love. Can we use this page to appreciate the ones we love? Use one sentence to tell him/her something good and how he/she is so important in your life even if he/she is not reading. Your wishes musn't be to your man/woman, it may be extended to loved family members you cherish so much, fellow Nairalnder you appreciate his/her contributions here, your boss or Seun for keeping this forum alive and well. It doesn't hurt or cost a thing to dissipate love instead of hatred and tribalism.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2008
i never knew love could be this good till i met you B. 

though i resisted, you still captured my heart.

words can't express the way i feel about you cus it's just so overwhelming.

but all i can say is, thank you for loving me.

I love you so much, boo.  kiss kiss kiss

to my family n friends.

What would i do without you all.
you've been there for me both at good and bad moments.

you've all nurtured me in the right and Godly way.

you've all stood by me, even when the world turned its back on me.

you've still been there for me, lending a shoulder to lean on.

you've all loved me unconditionally.

I can't go on, because the list is endless.

all i can say is, may God bless you all.

i appreciate all you've done for me.

I love you all so much.  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by tRoOE(f): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2008
[size=13pt]To P,M,C i hate you guys with passion but that doesn't mean i will never stop loving your kiss kiss

Cute-ass all i got to say is I LOVE U, sure true friends are hard to find kiss kiss

No matter how crazy you are i still love you l Islander kiss

One love to my family kiss because without them, i will not be alive 2day

And[b] to the one that keeps my heart beating[/b], words can not describe the love I have for you kiss kiss, you are one in a million sweetie kiss, it was a crazy journey for us but we made it through.
[/size]
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by GucciBabe(f): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2008
to pikachu

i love my gucci shades (thanx), you still aint getting laid!
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by DeepZone: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2008
to pikachu

i love my gucci shades (thanx), you still aint getting laid

Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin Who is Pikachu? Hannibal or Pataki?

This dude will have to steal to provide this Gucci shades. What an expensive lay.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by DeepZone: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2008
@ Hannibal/SourRod ,Eldee, and Pataki.
You know you guys make my day. I love ya. tongue tongue

@Karmamod, SisiKill and PlusQueen, you keep it real. I love y'all.

@Olabowale, Ibkaye and Sistawoman, y'all are never angry. How do you guys do it? i love y'all.

@Debosky: You need rehabilitation and that is my love note to you.

@David Dylan, I love you but you need to stop mocking Nigerian pastors.

@Seun, do you wax your chin or are you just a natural baby face? Thanks for Nairaland.

@Jakumo and Nigeria@1: You guys amuse me so much with your infectious replies and I love y'all.

@Mom and Dad, thanks for keeping Funmilayo weird.

@My boo, thanks for always telling me that life is hard. The lonely dies slowly and only the strong survives. I love ya kiss kiss
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by olaremint(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2008
wow you guyz have all got lovers,thats nice grin grin grin, i dont believe in the shit, it does not exist but only in our imaginations,and till we wake up from the dream, happy loving
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2008
what a sadist. kpele ohhh. cry
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by beautyfine(f): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2008
To sistawoman, you are a true sis and thanks for all your contributions at  nairaland.Mugabe,thanks for been my friendand i love your simplicity be cool.To my family,all the ODEMWINGIE`S you guys are the bomb,my sis GLADYS APEAKUHYE thanks for caring so much about me, BRO`S NOSA thanks for all your support and I LOVE YOU still with all the misunderstanding and my great friends kenneth,idowu taiwo,joyce,beatrice,thanks for all your love and I LOVE YOU ALL.To all nairaland`s,you all are great though some of you can be so silly at times,I LOVE YOU ALL
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by DeepZone: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2008
what a sadist. kpele ohhh
Roflmao. grin grin
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by jennykadri: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2008
@topic

hmmmmm where do i start from?
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by RibaduFan(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2008
I love ME
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by StephenP(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2008
To her, thank you for still sticking by me and waiting on me even at times when I was totally unresponsive to the love you were giving and to the relationship as a whole.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by DeepZone: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2008
@topic

hmmmmm where do i start from?
Start from me. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Sauron1: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2008

Tell Him/her Something Good.

Is DeepZone going soft?
What happened to the savvy, inventive and sagacious Hotfunmi? undecided undecided
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by oziomatv(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2008
DeepZone:

@My boo, thanks for always telling me that life is hard. The lonely dies slowly and only the strong survives. I love ya kiss kiss
I feel your pains here,
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by kodderone(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hey,

All most everybody have said it all, but what more can i say

I appreciate everything you have been in my life.

Thank you.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by DeepZone: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2008
Is DeepZone going soft?

What's your problem Sourod?. Are you so rotten these days that simple love scares you to death?
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2008
Shout out to my baby! Just want to tell you that I love you and miss you, the fire will carry on burning baby mii
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by sistawoman: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2008
holh
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2008
To my Ex-Girlfriend

You crazy bitch. You broke my heart for no reason whatsoever.
I thot we were cool and all, why did you have to up and leave me.
I am sorry shit happened to you, but then you made it look like I was the cause of it.
Anyways I also want to thank you for leaving me, cos it led me to meet someone even better than you.
I miss you though. You were a freak in bed.
I hope you are cool, and I miss some of those really intimate moments we shared.
Well take good care of you, cos I still think you are a really nice chick.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by sistawoman: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2008
Okija_juju:

To my Ex-Girlfriend

I am sorry shit happened to you, but then you made it look like I was the cause of it.
Anyways I also want to thank you for leaving me, because it led me to meet someone even better than you.
I hope you are cool, and I miss some of those really intimate moments we shared.
Well take good care of you, because I still think you are a really nice chick.

At least you ended the post on a postive note. wink
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by sillyboy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2008
To Silly,. . . I love you so much and I know you are the best, . . . lol.

To all my friends you guys are great and I sincerely do love you guys even though am so silly to the point that I annoy you guys.

To my foes, believe me I love you guys because you inspire me to be a better person and you guys give me a reason to be mad at you and that serves as a means of relaxation to me.

My parents, You guys are the best in the whole world and the planet! Animal world included, you guys are still the best. I miss you like shit.

My sibblings , you guys rock.

Iceblue, thoniaslim, bolarge, Gamine and all others i can't remember now(because I've got a pourous head), I appreciate you all.

To God almighty, I love you die! Without you, am absolutely nothing.

To the lucky chick Silly is gonna spend my hard earned pay and pension on, berra be beautiful and have a good head! I will love you when the time comes. Lol cool
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by DeepZone: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2008
Shout out to my baby! Just want to tell you that I love you and miss you, the fire will carry on burning baby mii
Is he on this forum? let me guess, Yemmse?
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Sauron1: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2008
DeepZone:

What's your problem Sourod?. Are you so rotten these days that simple love scares you to death?

Show no LOVE. . . . .Love will get u killed. grin
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2008
DeepZone:

Is he on this forum? let me guess, Yemmse?
Who is yemmse?
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Cristalz(f): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2008
Why does this thread sound like everybody's gon' die soon and they're all dropping loving last words? undecided
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by tope2000(f): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2008
Okija_juju:

To my Ex-Girlfriend

Anyways I also want to thank you for leaving me, because it led me to meet someone even better than you.
Well take good care of you, because I still think you are a really nice chick.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh Lawd grin

To my MUM
U are my ROCK
u are the best and I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHH
U are my everything
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by sillyboy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2008
Why does this thread sound like everybody's gon' die soon and they're all dropping loving last words?

Come to think of it, you are right. . . never saw it that way.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Sauron1: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2008
Cristalz:

Why does this thread sound like everybody's gon' die soon and they're all dropping loving last words?  undecided

Ma sentiments exactly!!!

Like the last words of em HIV-patients.
U cannot really blame em. . . . . . . .These are the last days.
Nobody is protected. . . . . .Hurricanes, Water Floods, 6-6-6, AIDS and the 10 plagues of Egypt. tongue grin
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2008
@Olabowale, Ibkaye and Sistawoman, y'all are never angry. How do you guys do it? i love y'all.
Self control wink

@DeepZone
Love your crazy topics kiss
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Cristalz(f): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2008
I mean,same section where sistawoman was/is being criticized for bringing her personal life to NL in-depth is the same section where therez a thread people are thanking everybody  that means something in their lives.  .  .in other words,bringing their own personal lives here,and if you really love the people you're claiming to,then its kinda like an in-depth revelation also.

Besides,what's the point expressing love and thanks when most of these family members,friends and lovers aren't gon' read your posts? I mean,we know you love these people already. If they don't know it go out and get 'em gifts or cards,or straight up tell 'em already.

The whole thing just doesn't make sense to me,thats all.

DZ you keep this section lively,but this one is just off.

@Sauron

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Of Love Quotes And Sayings / S3x Position Of The Week: The Push & Pull (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.