Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Tell Him/her Something Good. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Him/her Something Good. (14913 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? / Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by tope2000(f): 1:36am On Nov 08, 2008
MrCrackles:

ode ni e

whenever ennyluv's name gets mentioned, threads get locked

so don't start here abeg

now bring that pillow here make i perch ontop am grin

u sef oponu

and no pillow, go to ur missus 2nite abeg cheesy

chamotex:

exactly, tell her o

Tope don't let this pretty face fool u, i've mingled with the best of the best cheesy cheesy

If u like be 35, if I want nak i go don nak . . . . . . . na becuz of brash i just maintain, no let me vex o cheesy cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
no vex o
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by skfa1: 1:50am On Nov 08, 2008
Hey baby F

Thanks for been there for me, I love you so much. I will never forget you.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by timmfikk(m): 1:56am On Nov 08, 2008
why is every thread talking about love this night, i tyre oo
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 08, 2008
this no be the romance section
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by timmfikk(m): 2:22am On Nov 08, 2008
I know u don chamge kpata kpata/// u run out of church when the vigil is going on and telling me this, i told u once my application is not granted no tell me about eomance jo
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 08, 2008
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by timmfikk(m): 2:27am On Nov 08, 2008
timmfikk:

I know u don change kpata kpata/// u run out of church when the vigil is going on and telling me this, i told u once my application is not granted no tell me anything about romance jo
becoz its sucks,

ibkaye:

why are you questioning ma comment you know say no be today now. u try to avoid timmfikk
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by timmfikk(m): 4:02am On Nov 08, 2008
abi no be so
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Tgirl4real(f): 4:31am On Nov 08, 2008
timmfikk,

still ignoring me undecided
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by timmfikk(m): 4:47am On Nov 08, 2008
am not ignoring you i never knew u are back in here i am here right now
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by timmfikk(m): 4:59am On Nov 08, 2008
Tgirl4real:

timmfikk,

still ignoring me undecided

Am sorry tgirl i never meant to hurt u,,, but i did not know u are in here, just got me knocked same tyme on monday, please we can yim talking, and i like talking to serious human being like u who 's got focus, ok cassie said we have long way 2 go
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by lilpearl(f): 5:22am On Nov 08, 2008
@ chamotex

tope ke its me now cheesy
tope abi u wan snatch am from me shocked lol
nice picture u got there cham
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by timmfikk(m): 5:32am On Nov 08, 2008
chamo don go sleep
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by modupsie(f): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2008
to the only man that has accepted me for who i am
i would like to say i sincerely love you and kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
thank you for loving me unconditionally.

and to my 2 angels -daniella and juanita
whaat can i do without u 2
love u always even when am not there
God bless u.

the three most important people in my life wink
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Willyesq(f): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2008
Nice thread. Too bad no chick is in that heart of mine at the moment. But my ex whom am yet to fully accept she is gone still deserves my good wishes. she was an asset to me but i realised this at very late hour when she had already concluded plans to move on with another fool.

Today, u still feel i treated you bad.while i regrate somethings i did, and would have done somethings differently if given another chance, but i still believe you got above 70% of me. i remember at some point you confessed to yourself in your personal diary that i was the best of all your dates.

Even as you hurt me dairly with the treatment am getting from you this days, i still want you to know that you are still my best. i have never stoped loving you my tomatoe (as i always called u).
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by gentledove(f): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ poster

more like the last minute loving word. thank God he is still alive so let me drop mine too

---Morning Dew, i tried running away from my shadows but i cant. you captured me more than anything else. how u did it i do not know wink. thanks for always knowning when to make me laugh, smile, angry, talk and run. February 7 2007 remains indelible in my memory. you proposed and i shed few drops of tears cry. i love you and that i can not hide. kiss kiss
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by gentledove(f): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2008
Dew Drops (Morning Dew), meeting you summed up the totality of my Self.  you are indeed a dream come true.  i love you sincerely. two years no be yam o kiss wink
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by chamotex(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2008
lilpearl:

@ chamotex

tope ke its me now cheesy
tope abi u wan snatch am from me shocked lol
nice picture u got there cham

Tope na my sister o, i was just teasing her o cheesy
wots up with u?
and thanx by the way wink wink cool
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by jgirl3: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2008
chamotex:

Tope na my sister o, i was just teasing her o cheesy
wots up with u?
and thanx by the way wink wink cool
See a natural liar at work.
Oya talk true, don't waste my time - who is she? angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by chamotex(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2008
j-girl:

See a natural liar at work.
Oya talk true, don't waste my time - who is she? angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin

Tope na my sister now, i was only trying to show sisterly love wink wink
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by jgirl3: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2008
chamotex:

grin grin grin

Tope na my sister now, i was only trying to show sisterly love wink wink

Chamo! Refrain from this pathological lying o! It's not good for your health. It's "Sisterly" love shey? wink wink wink
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by chamotex(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2008
j-girl:

Chamo! Refrain from this pathological lying o! It's not good for your health. It's "Sisterly" love shey? wink wink wink

You too, refrain from the act of gbeborunyism grin grin it can be addictive wink wink wink

whats wrong with sharing love, i've got lots of love to give . . . . wink wink I love you sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by jgirl3: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2008
chamotex:

You too, refrain from the act of gbeborunyism grin grin it can be addictive wink wink wink

whats wrong with sharing love, i've got lots of love to give . . . . wink wink I love you sef cheesy cheesy
What is wrong with gbeborun? I am the self-proclaimed Queen of Gbeboruns across the world so it's not surprising.
Share love with whom love is due. Give your love to one and not too many.
Of course you love me. . . His lying is getting worse sha.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Chaoga: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2008
Well, there is no much to say, my praise goes to mama, you've been my backbone in all aspects of my life. I grew to appreciate your love, your kindness over me, I strongly believe there is no mother out there like you.
To Papa i believe I'm gon kick your a$$ tomorrow because you're already kickin mine today and still kickin it.
This third line for my kid siss, I thank God for your lives despite the fact y'all still small, i appreciate you all for your love, y'all stay wimme. I will ever love you.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by lilpearl(f): 1:24am On Nov 09, 2008
@ chamotex

I'm gud and u?
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by timmfikk(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2008
If she truely want me to make her more happier she need to give me much comfort which i deserve, I will always be happy to make her the first Eve who was the most Beautiful woman created by God kiss kiss
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by soulamanne(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
to my novia,thanks for always telling me u hate me soooooooo much.it makes me always do more to love u!thanks for makin me realise i am humane afteralll.that i can fall in love!
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by timmfikk(m): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2008
what will i tell her tonight than to let her know the sky which i am seeing stars all time at night will definitely bring the greatest joy to my life at the right time and i will keep trying my best to be the head and will not be a just follower.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by dbaptist1(m): 3:18am On Nov 15, 2008
i love my boo but not as much as i love my mum cus she's all i got in dis world
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by smurf(f): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2008
kiss
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by timmfikk(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2008
d-baptist:

i love my boo but not as much as i love my mum cus she's all i got in this world

Really shocked
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by DClems1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2008
tonniaslim,you telling me that you love me, embarassed
I think i better let your dad know something about it cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Of Love Quotes And Sayings / S3x Position Of The Week: The Push & Pull (photo) / Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.