Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) (4058 Views)

Warning To All Parents, Adults, Babysitters And All(graphic Pics) / Babysitters Or Housemaids? / First Experience At Domestic Abuse in yankee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by 5minsmadness: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by Royver(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2014
Something I heard a while ago.
A teacher once asked a little girl to give am example of animals that fly. She quickly shouted "me!"
The teacher scolded and tried to correct her to give examples of birds but she was adamant. "No, no! I can fly! I can fly, my brother can fly, my daddy can fly...." Then she stopped smiling and squeezed her face and then said:
"Only mummy can't fly. She's a Jeeesus baby."

2 Likes

Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by Royver(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2014
adebasket97: The worst part is my 2years old niece is lying beside me and she's been pointing and smiling at the window for over an hour...abeg how I wan sleep this night nah.

She's probably having fun with her guardian Angel, nothing to be worried about.
Though if i were you I'd get out of the room fast if she starts speaking in latin.
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by Ishilove: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2014
Royver: Something I heard a while ago.
A teacher once asked a little girl to give am example of animals that fly. She quickly shouted "me!"
The teacher scolded and tried to correct her to give examples of birds but she was adamant. "No, no! I can fly! I can fly, my brother can fly, my daddy can fly...." Then she stopped smiling and squeezed her face and then said:
Lol. Household of ayamatangas. The mumsie don enter grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by Atk01(f): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2014
shocked shocked shocked. So the mummy is living in a house of 'Winches'! She should better run oo. shocked
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by johnwizey: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2014
Like seriously, are these things for real

1 Like

Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by WhyNa: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2014
5minsmadness: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@5minsmadness U neva see anytin grin
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by DEllaluv(f): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2014
Lol@Jesus baby

@topic,very very true,esp 4rm age 4 down
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by WhyNa: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2014

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Blood of God!!!
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by WhyNa: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2014
johnwizey: Like seriously, are these things for real

I fit give you address wink wink First hand experience
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by johnwizey: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2014
WhyNa:

I fit give you address wink wink First hand experience
Ah....no, tanx. I no nid am
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by WhyNa: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2014
johnwizey: Ah....no, tanx. I no nid am

undecided undecided tongue tongue
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2014
mizshawny: These are actually very creepy.I've always felt little children have this kind of sixth sense. Hi I'm new on nairaland.

Hi mizshawny

1 Like

Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by Ariyke: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2014
Creepy shocked
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by Zehner(f): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Jesu kristi! shocked @ Jesus Baby. That woman don enter am.
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by Oahray: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nice tales.
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by Xtargold(f): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
When i was abt 8 yrs old,my mum employed a house help.my kid sis(3 yrs old) calld her 'Gorilla',while my youngest sis who was 5 mnths old then wld see her and scream wit her eyes shut, she never allowed d girl come close to her.We were really scared,my mum sent her parking immediately.
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by WhyNa: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Lol. But seriously, here in Naija, if a kid displays dis tendencies or my pikin sef......I don bundle you go church o!
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by Empressgifted(f): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
Creepy, creepier, creepiest
the one about 'the woman hanging with her braids and making funny faces' is not funny @ all

1 Like

Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by OreSho(f): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Royver:
Something I heard a while ago.
Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by Ranchhoddas: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
I recommend the book "Our Ultimate Reality" by Adrian Cooper.

The section on the inner worlds sheds a bit of light in this issue.

It has to do with children still possessing a link to the higher planes and are therefore still able to see some things which most adults will not see largely due to gross materialistic pursuits.

1 Like

Re: 16 Frighteningly Creepy Tins Kids Hv Said 2 Dia Babysitters (in Yankee O'course) by CastingCrowns(f): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
I remember reading a story about a teacher in America.. she overheard two of her grade 2 or so pupils talking.. according to her the boy was telling the other he had a dream where two big birds hit a tower and caught fire.. she reprimanded them to keep their voice down but the boy kept repeating the same thing over and over.... the next day 9/11 attacks happened... her mind went back to what that little boy kept saying over and over she was so scared.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman / Nigerian Oil Tycoon Loses £17.5m Divorce Battle / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.