Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,578 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Am Comptia A+ Certified: I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Comptia A+ Certified: I Need A Job (2231 Views)

Opportunity To Become A Certified Health, Safety And Environment (HSE) Personnel / Become a Certified Customer Service Professional (McTimothy Associates) / Get Free Exam Vouchers (ccna, Oracle,java & Comptia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Comptia A+ Certified: I Need A Job by lanrekoya(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2006
Hey Guys been out of here for a long time trying to get something done for some people. Please I need your help on something I just concluded my compTIA A+ Computer Repair and Operating System. My Qualifications are School Cert and the above stated certification. Right now I need a job that I could use to raise some money to further my education,
Though I have worked for sometime that was how i was able to raise money for the certification.
Re: I Am Comptia A+ Certified: I Need A Job by Seun(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2006
Go around Lagos and make yourself known to people who have computers at home or at work.

Make a business card, and give it to them. Let them know that they can call you:
- When they need installation of software.
- When something is spoilt and they want to repair or replace it.
that is, when they need someone to go to computer village on their behalf.

That is how you can create your own job with the qualification you have; a pressing need that you can satisfy.
Re: I Am Comptia A+ Certified: I Need A Job by kitaun(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2006
Seun,
            WORD
Re: I Am Comptia A+ Certified: I Need A Job by Seun(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2006
As I am sitting here, there's someone in Sango Ota that needs an HP laserjet 1020 from Ikeja village.
Re: I Am Comptia A+ Certified: I Need A Job by Eddie2006(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2006
I am Eddie and i am a Microsoft Certified System Engineer with bias in Lan/Wan installation cyber cafe setup and system maintenance, please do you have any info on any vacant job postings contact me on 234-1-2623051-54, ext. (145) engineering department ask of engineer eddie, incase you have any contract of jobs for me. i will appreciate these.

thanks
Re: I Am Comptia A+ Certified: I Need A Job by blasterman(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2006
hey lanre karrox is looking for a comptia A+ engineer . u can check them out they are on 86a allen avenue ikeja lagos.go with ur cv and dress smart .
all the best

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Send Invitation / Diamond Bank Test / Job Oppurtunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.