Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie (106261 Views)

10 Foods You Shouldn't Eat At Night. / Reason Why You Shouldn't Eat Suya. / 11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
1. Nutrient Absorption : Noodles inhibit the absorption of nutrients for the children under 5.

2. Cancer : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Styrofoam’, is a cancer causing agent.

3. Miscarriage : Women who are Eating instant noodles during their pregnancy causes miscarriage, because it affect the development of a foetus.

4. Junk Food : instant noodles are enriched with full of carbohydrates,but no vitamins, fiber and minerals. This makes the instant noodles considered as a junk
food.

5. Sodium : Instant noodles are power packed with high amounts of sodium. Excess consumption of sodium leads to heart disease, stroke,
hypertension and kidney damage.

6. MSG : Monosodium Glutamate is used to enhance the flavour of instant noodles.
People who are allergic to MSG consume it as part of
their diet, then they end up suffering from headaches, facial flushing, pain, burning sensations.

7. Overweight : Eating Noodles is the leading cause of obesity. Noodles contains fat
and large amounts of sodium, which causes water
retention in the body and surely it leads to overweight, and obesity leads to heart
problems.

8. Digestion : Instant noodles are bad for digestive system. Regular consumption of
instant noodles causes irregular bowl movements
and bloating.

9. Propylene Glycol : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Propylene Glycol”
which has a anti-freeze property. This ingredient is used because it prevents the noodles from drying by retaining moisture. It weakens the immune system of our body. It is easily absorbed by the body and it accumulates in the kidneys, heart and liver. It causes abnormalities and
damage to thoseareas.

10. Metabolism : Regular consumption of instant noodles affect the body’s metabolism, because of the chemical substances like additives, coloring and
preservatives inside the noodles.

Please share to others, you can't know all things so try to reach others. Thanks.

tualenaija.com/tn-hint-10-reasons-why-you-should-stop-eating-instant-noodles/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=tn-hint-10-reasons-why-you-should-stop-eating-instant-noodles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hmm. Really?
I love indomine o..
Best fast food for guys.
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hmm na wah oo,, when am still planning Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ buy å cartoon of indomie noodles ƒor my baby?? Smh
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Dygeasy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
I've never liked noodles lipsrsealed
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Tallesty1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Hmm. Really?
I love indomine o..
Best fast food for guys.
Minus Me.
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Nastydroid(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Rubbish...why am i still slim?

3 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Meestique: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
I love indomine o..
Best fast food for guys.
Something wey u don dey chop for decades now, u no still know the name.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by bruno419(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
mama wey cook food o...she do good.... she give us indomie......indomie sweet well well!!!
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Nastydroid(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Hmm na wah oo,, when am still planning Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ buy å cartoon of indomie noodles ƒor my baby?? Smh
the place you took your pic look like FCE akoka..am i right?
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nastydroid: the place you took your pic look like FCE akoka..am i right?
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ Uя̲̅ right,, u knw d place??
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
Minus Me.

Lol.. Really??
If you say so. I guess its for most of the guys.
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
Meestique: Something wey u don dey chop for decades now, u no still know the name.

Name of what?
I said 'really' in regards to his 10 reasons.
Or which name are u talking about? *confused*
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Meestique: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Name of what?
I said 'really' in regards to his 10 reasons.
Or which name are u talking about? *confused*
dnt be confused love. I meant ur indomine.
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Meestique: dnt be confused love. I meant ur indomine.

Ohh okay.. I know the name.. I prefer indomine to other types of noodles... Mimee was once a favourite but they went out of sale..
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Nastydroid(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ Uя̲̅ right,, u knw d place??
very well..do u work there?
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by ifex370(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
tru for all noddles except indomie
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Mogenerous(f): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Temitope Daniel:

1. Nutrient Absorption : Noodles inhibit the absorption of nutrients for the children under 5.

2. Cancer : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Styrofoam’, is a cancer causing agent.

3. Miscarriage : Women who are Eating instant noodles during their pregnancy causes miscarriage, because it affect the development of a foetus.

4. Junk Food : instant noodles are enriched with full of carbohydrates,but no vitamins, fiber and minerals. This makes the instant noodles considered as a junk
food.

5. Sodium : Instant noodles are power packed with high amounts of sodium. Excess consumption of sodium leads to heart disease, stroke,
hypertension and kidney damage.

6. MSG : Monosodium Glutamate is used to enhance the flavour of instant noodles.
People who are allergic to MSG consume it as part of
their diet, then they end up suffering from headaches, facial flushing, pain, burning sensations.

7. Overweight : Eating Noodles is the leading cause of obesity. Noodles contains fat
and large amounts of sodium, which causes water
retention in the body and surely it leads to overweight, and obesity leads to heart
problems.

8. Digestion : Instant noodles are bad for digestive system. Regular consumption of
instant noodles causes irregular bowl movements
and bloating.

9. Propylene Glycol : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Propylene Glycol”
which has a anti-freeze property. This ingredient is used because it prevents the noodles from drying by retaining moisture. It weakens the immune system of our body. It is easily absorbed by the body and it accumulates in the kidneys, heart and liver. It causes abnormalities and
damage to thoseareas.

10. Metabolism : Regular consumption of instant noodles affect the body’s metabolism, because of the chemical substances like additives, coloring and
preservatives inside the noodles.

Please share to others, you can't know all things so try to reach others. Thanks.

tualenaija.com/tn-hint-10-reasons-why-you-should-stop-eating-instant-noodles/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=tn-hint-10-reasons-why-you-should-stop-eating-instant-noodles

why indomie alone and not other noodles too.. this is bad for their brañd.....
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Mogenerous(f): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Plus i feel this was composed by competitor just to soil indomie's brand ni... Taaar! How come its only here in Naija that such was composed? Noodles are consumed in nearly all places of the world
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Princesschi(f): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
And i love noodles..

*throws away carton of indomie*
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Meestique: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mogenerous: Plus i feel this was composed by competitor just to soil indomie's brand ni... Taaar! How come its only here in Naija that such was composed? Noodles are consumed in nearly all places of the world
The article is actually refering to 'Noodles' nd nt indomie in particular bt I guess Op had posted indomie in the topic probably because it's d most common.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:07am On Jul 02, 2014
Mogenerous:

Its mostly indomie.. according to research.
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:10am On Jul 02, 2014
Meestique: The article is actually refering to 'Noodles' nd nt indomie in particular bt I guess Op had posted indomie in the topic probably because it's d most common.
Hmmn... yeah na... nt only indomie. its because ppl call it indomie and its most popular.
Golden penny
etc..
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:12am On Jul 02, 2014
Princesschi: And i love noodles..

*throws away carton of indomie*
Lol....
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:13am On Jul 02, 2014
I love indomine o..
Best fast food for guys.
First to comment? oya take a carton of indomie
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:14am On Jul 02, 2014
Tallesty1:
Minus Me.
U fit cook pass me? cheesy
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:16am On Jul 02, 2014
Nastydroid: Rubbish...why am i still slim?
u dey chop am gan niyen oh... lol... go and eat.... emmm... grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:17am On Jul 02, 2014
Mogenerous:

Noodles. .. be it chikki, golden penny or others. .. Got that? cheesy
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:19am On Jul 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh okay.. I know the name.. I prefer indomine to other types of noodles... Mimee was once a favourite but they went out of sale..
I dey chop indomie gan niyen sha. .. i eat it once in a while...
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Tallesty1(m): 5:51am On Jul 02, 2014
Temitope Daniel: U fit cook pass me? cheesy
Lols.... Shall we try
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lols.... Shall we try
gringrin Oya.. I dey kampe... mama T.Dan don teach me well.. mk I c person wey fit cook pass d cook himself. .... cheesycheesy
Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by daveemuobo(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2014
smh,, wash wash..

as if ppl haven't been eating noodles for decades..and some gullible Nigerians will fall for this one too

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie by Tallesty1(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2014
Temitope Daniel: gringrin Oya.. I dey kampe... mama T.Dan don teach me well.. mk I c person wey fit cook pass d cook himself. .... cheesycheesy
hahahahaha... So nah learn yhu learn From Mama T.Dan abi? I sabi cook pass you be that because I was born with everything I know including cooking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video) / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.