Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

Subscribe For Mtn Bis With Your Pc.. Using Pdproxy.(free) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Subscribe For Mtn Bis With Your Pc.. Using Pdproxy.(free) (901 Views)

How To Use Mtn Bis On Pc Using Simple Server / Free Brownsing With Tweakware Vpn And Mtn Bis With Fast Servers. / [tutorial] Install Wordpress In Your PC Using Wamp Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subscribe For Mtn Bis With Your Pc.. Using Pdproxy.(free) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
Good evening guys people.
Its me again I know its not really my thing to post free browsing and stuff.. But for the sake of my fellow bloggers who tend to consume too much of data while feeding the masses with information, I will show you guys how to rock mtn bis with PD proxy on your pc.
Tighten your seat belt guys. And be ready to download till you pc cry!

How to use mtn bis with pdproxy.

First thing first you will need to download and install pdproxy.

oops! guys please to continue reading this visit www...com .
Never you think that this thing is fake or I'm just advertising my self. I'm only doing this to help others.. I didn't ask for anything in return! I know the mods will always delete this kind of topic that was why I didnt write the full version here. so help yourself while it last!

To download pdproxy click the link below. If you already have just skip.
www.pdproxy.com/download.htm
Re: Subscribe For Mtn Bis With Your Pc.. Using Pdproxy.(free) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
You dont know what u'r missing...downloaded stuff worth 9GB within 17hrs
Re: Subscribe For Mtn Bis With Your Pc.. Using Pdproxy.(free) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Give your testimonies
Re: Subscribe For Mtn Bis With Your Pc.. Using Pdproxy.(free) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Free browsing everywhere Airtel free Mb.
Steps:
Dial *166#
Get free 50mb *141*13*50#
Get free 100mb *141*13*100#

(1) (Reply)

Admentation Payout / 10 Blogging I Quit Reasons / Start Online Stores Lagos And Lagos Ecommerce Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.