Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

My Abuja Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Abuja Experience (25906 Views)

$xu@l Story, The Abuja Experience Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
..continued from the previous story.
...she(Amina) backed onto my direction as she was cleaning the drawer were selection of kitchen utensils are kept. I tip-toed quietly close to her and startled her. She jumped up frightenedly, turned and expressed a look of shock on her face. ''Goodmorning dear, did I startle you?'', I said with a smirk. ''Yes brother you did and that really scared me''. ''Oh sorry my dear, I didnt mean to. How was your night?'' I asked smilingly as I drew the nearby seat closer and sat down. ''I slept like a baby and I thank God for that'', she replied, turning towards the drawer she was cleaning and continued with it.
Our conversation was thwarted by my uncle as he walked towards the corridor leading to the kitchen. I stood up from my seat at the hearing of his footsteps approaching closer to the kitchen door and pretended to have entered the kitchen for some other reason far from coming to see Amina. As i opened the fridge-freezer he entered, I greeted him. He replied and asked me to help him get a can of Eva water. I did and he turned and left. Uncle Kenneth, my mother's younger brother, about 39-43years old, newly married without a child, fair in complexion, is a tall, handsome man who lives in Abuja with his wife. He works in an established, reputable company where he makes a good living. It was a Saturday morning so he didn't have to go to work, he has decided to stay at home with his
lovely wife and that also thwarted some of my plans I had for the day-- I wanted to ask Amina to accompany me for a long walk which we would spend about 2-3hours gisting-- or better still, take her to an eatery where we would seat and discuss in details. It wouldn't be right if I take Amina out of the house when my uncle and his wife are at home. And also, it wouldn't look good if they keep seeing me around her as she's doing some chores so I then asked her when she'll be through with her work. She told me hopefully not to worry much about her reply, definitely she would tell me her mind towards me, that I should relax and give her some time to finish her work for that morning. I lended a helping hand and she bluntly refuse to accept, saying it wasn't right for me to do kitchen works when she's around. We then cracked jokes and laughed about it and i left the kitchen. That same day, in the early hours of the evening, I had waited restlessly for the reply as the day was gradually getting dark. I went to the kitchen to see if i would see her there, but she wasn't. I went to the backyard, sitting room, her room, rest room, but she was no where to be found. I became worried. As I came out of the main door of the building, the gate opened and there she walked in, holding a container. She was sent on an errand. She walked closer to me smiling reassuringly and said, ''Brother goodevening!'' ''Goodevening my dear'', I said, expecting to hear some reassuring words from her about her reply...

3 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by Finestlex(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Bring it on....

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
Finestlex: Bring it on....
Yea bro, um on it.
Re: My Abuja Experience by Finestlex(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nice one.. patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by JOLSOFT(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
nice story....but dont keep us waiting till forever naw...wetin hapen next

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2014
JOLSOFT: nice story....but dont keep us waiting till forever naw...wetin haoen next
Sorry man, gotta low ba3.. Will be ryt back on time with more post... Thanks..
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Sorry peeps, gotta low ba3.. Will be ryt back on time with more post by 2moro, its late already, and I hve 2 be up early 4 work.... Thanks all 4 droppn by and tnkx 4 d comments...

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by arizonalusa: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2014
nice story

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by Bunchersstab(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2014
kelvinclint:
Heheheh, and wort makes yuh fink yuh hv an idea how is gonna end?

At d end u bleep her abi i lie

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by kingofpool: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ehe she greeted you and wetin again come happen?

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by AiyedeRotimi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Writing is not as easy as talking.Well done for sharing ur experience with us on NL.#WaitingPatiently.Remember,in all U do "Dia Is God ooooo".

3 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by chidekings(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
as for me,for someone to be able to start writing a story in the abesence of incentives like money and goodies,i bet that person need a commendation.....welldone bro

4 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by ahmedonia4real(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Loving it Bro.........cant wait for the concluding part of the story...

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by Aniroly(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
PINNED DOWN

following like mad

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by Aniroly(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
abeg try put am for detail when u reach d bleeping part

3 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by Dlionsheart: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
I want to know in clear details how she moan, scream or beg you for more

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bunchers stab:

At d end u bleep her abi i lie
Just wait n see 4 ya self......
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
arizonalusa: nice story
Thanks....
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
D lion'sheart:
I want to know in clear details how she moan, scream or beg you for more
Heheheh.... Yuh too d tink bad tin..... Sorri, I myt just dissappoint u o...
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Aniroly: abeg try put am for detail when u reach d bleeping part
LOL..... NL n bleeping
Re: My Abuja Experience by Bunchersstab(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
kelvinclint:
Just wait n see 4 ya self......

Homeboy, u neva charge ya phone
dis too much suspense is making ur story un-interested.
Re: My Abuja Experience by gunners160(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
kelvinclint: Make una comment na, having more views than comments.. That's quite discouraging na...
this got me laughing.dnt u knw there are so many silent reader on nl.all thesame,your story is captivating
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
chidekings: as for me,for someone to be able to start writing a story in the abesence of incentives like money and goodies,i bet that person need a commendation.....welldone bro
Thanks BRO......
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Aiyede Rotimi: Writing is not as easy as talking.Well done for sharing ur experience with us on NL.#WaitingPatiently.Remember,in all U do "Dia Is God ooooo".
LOL, all d same, thanks..
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bunchers stab:

Homeboy, u neva charge ya phone
dis too much suspense is making ur story un-interested.
Just got back frm work.... Will soon upd8
Re: My Abuja Experience by kelvinclint(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
..continued from the previous story!
She (Amina) walked passed me, rushing to report feedback she
brought from the errand she was sent. Filled with high-hopes, I
walked to the gate just to see what's happening in the street and
also, pass away some time as to wait for Amina to get things over with. Reaching the gate, I opened it and behold... a handsome dude standing right in front of the gate like he's waiting patiently for someone. On hearing the sound of the small gate as it was opening,
he turned immediately to see who's coming out. ''Goodevening bro'' he said, ''Goodevening, what's up?'' I asked. He answered ''am good and you?''. ''Am okay'', I replied. Then the following conversation went on, thus;
Me: ''Can i help you?''
He: ''Yes! Please am waiting for the girl that just entered not long ago''
Me: ''Hope there's no problems?''
He: ''Yea sure! No problems''
Me: ''Alright, you wait here...''
I went back inside the compound, seriously pondering on who the guy was and what was his true intents for waiting to see Amina. The feeling of jealousy suddenly overwhelmed me that I became tensed. Immediately, I hurried to Amina and told her that someone was waiting for her outside the gate. She was a bit surprised about who the person was and why the person would be waiting to see her. She went to the gate and not long enough she came back inside the compound and locked the gate. Eager to know who the guy was, I asked her. She then told me that the guy lives within our vicinity and how he have been pestering her for relationship but she have not yet accepted. She also told me that he's not the only guy that have been asking her for relationship but she keeps turning all of them down. I asked her why, and she said she haven't seen the man she wants. I began to wonder if she would give me the same replies she had been giving to other guys, I then asked her what's her say to my demand. She shrugged and gave me an aw-shuck smile, saying that she had not yet thought about it. I persuaded her to tell me if she has accepted or not, but she begged me to wait a little longer, that we're going to discuss about it in the night just as we did the previous night. I agreed and left. As usual, that night my uncle and his wife retired to their room and I went to the sitting room to continue with the movie I was watching. It was 10:45pm and Amina had finished with the house chores so she joined me in the sitting room. As she came in, I asked her to sit close to me which she did. I reminded her of the promise she made to me last night that she wouldn't keep me waiting for her reply. She apologized. I decided to politely re-ask her again for relationship which i did and she turned to me and said ''Yes'', that she have accepted. I kissed her lips and said ''Thank you''. She told me not to thank her, that she's still scared of some certain issues. ''What kind of issues are you scared of'', I inquired. She said it's about how my stay in Abuja wouldn't be permanent and also, whether or not I have another girlfriend elsewhere. I paused for awhile, trying to build-up my defenses...
*be back in a jiffy*

8 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by imsuboi(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
tales by moonlight cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by Bunchersstab(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
kelvinclint:
Just got back frm work.... Will soon upd8

nice one...
keep it roling boy

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by Bunchersstab(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=kelvinclint]..continued from the previous story!
She (Amina) walked passed me, rushing to report feedback she
brought from the errand she was sent. Filled with high-hopes, I
walked to the gate just to see what's happening in the street and
also, pass away some time as to wait for Amina to get things over with. Reaching the gate, I opened it and behold... a handsome dude standing right in front of the gate like he's waiting patiently for someone. On hearing the sound of the small

2 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by Prowizy2(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Amina 'Yes brother'. . This answer got me cracked up. . Brother wey wan fvck you!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by ahmedonia4real(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by OCTAVO: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Good job!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If A Married Woman Confides In You / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.