Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

My Abuja Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Abuja Experience (25910 Views)

$xu@l Story, The Abuja Experience Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Abuja Experience by bassette(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2014
Op has suddenly become unserious
Re: My Abuja Experience by utenwuson: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2014
As am typing now......d doctor just confirm Amina is pregnant and op has been detain by d sss.............BREAking though!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by cocoberry(f): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2014
Un-follow joor...... d anxiety is too much

2 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2014
kelvinclint:
LOL... How @bt yuh hold on and check out a few more post?
bros the housegirl na calabar girl? grin
Re: My Abuja Experience by IamforGod: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2014
This op just wants people to drool over him ... Mcteeew.the story is not dat interesting sef
Re: My Abuja Experience by summerflame(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
Then what really happened?. I go curse you if u no update.
Re: My Abuja Experience by okwudiriokoro(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
@Op,na aw many hours u wan take update sef? abi u wan make i carry my chair comot for here,shey?
Re: My Abuja Experience by adenaya2(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
wch way nw,se make we un-follow ni,abi wetin nw....se u b nollywood actor ni wey u dey put us 4 suspense
Re: My Abuja Experience by chuckvinz(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
adenaya2: wch way nw,se make we un-follow ni,abi wetin nw....se u b nollywood actor ni wey u dey put us 4 suspense
. e b like say i go unfollow
Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Evestar200: what thread? And for what?
let's be serious,pls I want you to start a thread for Delta state. Can you do that?
Re: My Abuja Experience by Evestar200(f): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
shakol91: let's be serious,pls I want you to start a thread for Delta state. Can you do that?
really? Like what topic?
Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Evestar200: really? Like what topic?
just wanna know the benefits of relocating to Delta State as a bachelor
Re: My Abuja Experience by ahmedonia4real(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Kelvin!! you better talk now or u remain silent forever.
Re: My Abuja Experience by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Guy no lehme swear 4 destiny ah tels u...
Re: My Abuja Experience by WIZGUY69(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
lefulefu:
bros the housegirl na calabar girl? grin
Oga! u know sabi read again?
Op say half hausa, half Igbo,
you dey ask anoda question.
Re: My Abuja Experience by Evestar200(f): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
shakol91: just wanna know the benefits of relocating to Delta State as a bachelor
really? There is Alots of benefits of relocating to Delta State it all depends on what u wanna do.
Re: My Abuja Experience by NuellettY: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
I tire for this Op sef...Abeg is He dead...*rushing to get seat for his burial* ugh!!
Re: My Abuja Experience by jones9ice: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
This Op dey mk me dry self na because of him i never sleep all dis while sef u don mk me get malaria self because na outside i dey because service no dey inside our room i had to go climb out transformer i beg no mk blood finish na
Re: My Abuja Experience by chikkyberry: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Na wao
Re: My Abuja Experience by ninovandross(m): 12:27am On Jul 06, 2014
Bro how many years u won take type d remainning part of ur tori na? I go call CRUSHER for u oh
Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 1:31am On Jul 06, 2014
@ Op, people are waiting here to dash u recharge card to complete your story...abeg come oo,biko
Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 1:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Evestar200: really? There is Alots of benefits of relocating to Delta State it all depends on what u wanna do.
like their culture,environment,security,food,work and FIESTA things
Re: My Abuja Experience by summerflame(m): 1:51am On Jul 06, 2014
I think I can no longer wait for this half baked story. I will unfollow in the
Re: My Abuja Experience by Evestar200(f): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2014
shakol91: like their culture,environment,security,food,work and FIESTA things
make a research on that.
Re: My Abuja Experience by Decryptor(m): 3:28am On Jul 06, 2014
Let me show this OP how bad i am by completing this story....NO TIME. (NOTE: I am the handsome dude the OP saw waiting outside the gate) cool
--------------------------------------------------------------------

So i kept pondering about the dark beautiful girl i saw who entered the gate of the expansive building in Gwarinpa estate just 2 streets away from where i reside while i was waiting for the vulcanizer to pump the tyres of my car. My thoughts also wandered to the guy who questioned me about my mission when he saw me standing outside the gate. "Was he the owner of the house?" i asked myself. I doubt it cos that guy looked so regular to be the owner of such an expensive house.
So who was he i said to myself...Was he the security man and was that pretty girl with such an angelic face his wife?..i also doubted that because she was quite young to be married.

i made up my mind that i was going to see her again! But how? I kept asking myself the question over and over again. Then just 2 days later, while returning from work, LUCK STRUCK...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my office sorting out the Melbury Contract files when i looked at my table clock sitting on the top of my mahogany table...it was already 27mins to 5pm. I couldn't believe i have been working almost an hour past my closing time. I quickly shut down my laptop and grabbed my briefcase and made for the exit of my office straight to my car.
I resisted the temptation of stopping over at a relaxation spot known for serving a kind of palatable fish dish popularly known as "Point-and-Kill".
"No! Prince...just go home and lie down and rest", i said aloud to myself. And i was sure glad that i did cos as i made a turn into the estate gate, i looked by the left side of the road and saw her walking with gait swinging her hips gracefully. She held an empty polythene bag on her left hand which was swinging in rhythm of her movement.

I drove past her and parked by the side of the road in anticipation that she would meet up with me but alas! She got into the supermarket just behind where I parked.

I told myself that it was going to be now or never! I hurriedly got down from my car and paced towards the supermarket. Just as I got to the entrance, I remembered that I had not locked my car. I turned and mumbled some jargon incoherently to myself while pointing the security remote to the car and the car let out 2 beeps with the lights flashing which indicated that I had successfully locked it and I veered into the supermarket.

My eyes searched frantically and within moments, I saw her in the grocery section going through what looked like a list. I walked up to her and just as I approached her, she turned and her eyes caught mine. I stopped and just peered at her for a second or two. I could make out her full features now. She was dark with an oval face and had this velvet skin that glowed beyond the luminescence of the lights in the supermarket. Her breasts were full and heaved beneath the satin blouse she was putting on. I could make out the outlines of her bra which cupped those watermelons on her chest. Her tummy was flat and her hips were sculptured in perfection just like an hourglass which gave her this look of a mermaid. She noticed I was checking her out and I did not care.

As she turned to walk away, I beckoned on her and she looked at me searchingly.
“Sorry to bump into you like this but you were the girl I saw the other day at Kent Street, aren't you?”, I asked

“Yes sir”, she replied timidly. Her voice was so soft and had this unusual tone that could make one think this girl was an angel.

“Well, My name is Prince and I stay around”. I know this might sound strange but I just want to let you know that you are the most beautiful thing I have seen in a long time!”

She smiled shyly revealing her lovely gapped tooth and dimples.

“Gosh!”, I muttered to myself…this girl was driving me insane. I had this thing for dimples in women.

I turned and headed for the door out of the restaurant and made straight to my car. I knew I had startled her and she was expecting the conversation to go on but that was part of my game. I had dropped those few lines and left her standing there without even asking her for her name. That would be for another day I thought to myself.

I got into my car and waited patiently. I wanted her to come out so I could take one last look at her. I also didn't want a situation whereby the conversation would continue and we would walk out of the supermarket together with all the other shoppers looking at me with disdain. Especially all those middle aged women who stayed around that area cos I had this hunch that they might say to themselves, “See how this guy wants to spoil this small girl” and other similar useless gossips like that. They could even go as far as going to report to the guy who interrogated me at the gate whom I didn't know who he was to her. He could be her husband but I don’t know why I kept pushing that thought aside because it was like a discouraging one to me.
“Abeg, the guy could be her brother”, I said to myself in consolation. But I needed to be sure and I was going to find out! How? I asked myself and like a flash, an idea hit me....

12 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by bombdiggity(f): 5:09am On Jul 06, 2014
@decryptor

Correct! Beta person, continue am for us jare.. grin I registered just now cos of u wink

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by Decryptor(m): 5:28am On Jul 06, 2014
I waited patiently for her to come out of the supermarket and moments later, she did. I saw her with the aid of my side mirror. She was clutching the bag with the items she bought and I watched her pass my car without knowing I was the one who parked. I watched her walk to the other side of the road with her hips swinging left and right and I resisted the temptation to rush out of my car and call her attention.

Instead, I went back into the supermarket and walked to the counter. I knew the owner of the supermarket very well. It belonged to a wealthy woman whose late husband was a chief from Nnewi. The guy behind the counter was Emeka, her late husband’s nephew. I usually crack jokes with him most times I come to do my shopping and in most cases, tip him and leave some change with him from the purchase.

“Haa! Oga Prince!!”, he said excitedly immediately he sighted me.

“Mekus, mekus!” I replied. We shook hands and exchanged some pleasantries.

I wasted no time to tell him of my purpose of coming. I didn’t come to buy anything today but to find out about that dark girl who wore a green top with grey skirt that just left.

“You mean that girl”, he said. “She lives down the street, her name is Amina.”

Emeka went further to tell me everything I needed to know about Amina. She was working as a house-help to one man who worked in a big company and his wife who lived in one of the houses nearby. I guessed it was the house I saw her entering from the description Emeka gave me.

“Apart from the man and his wife, who else stays in the house with them”, I asked Emeka. Having the guy I saw that day in mind.

Emeka went further to explain that the man has no children so it meant the apart from Amina, it was him and his wife that were in the house alone.

“Then who was that guy that questioned me the other day?”, I wondered to myself.

“Mekus, please when next that girl comes here again to do her shopping, call me on phone immediately”, I said.

“Hmm! Bad guy!!”, Emeka said beaming with a mischievous smile. “No wahala, you be my pesin. I go call you if she show.”, he said

I brought out my wallet and retrieved a crisp One thousand Naira note and shoved it into his hand as a reward or should I say motivation.

“Correct Guy!”, he chanted behind me while I left the exit of the supermarket.

I made for my car and drove straight home. My house was a comfortable 3-bedroom bungalow just at the south end of Donovan Crescent.

I dropped my briefcase on my study table got out of my suit which I hung in the wardrobe. I tossed my stockings and undressed until I was only on my boxers and singlet and I fell on my bed like a log of wood heads up facing the ceiling. I was quite hungry but was to tired but at the same time excited to go to the kitchen.

I just lay there with thought of Amina hovering all over my head…

…to be continued

6 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Evestar200: make a research on that.
research ke? you wicked oo,like say I can find dem 4 google or bing, you're the person in the best position to tell me now, because u live and school there
Re: My Abuja Experience by ahmedonia4real(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2014
My calabar experience by Liiboots...dat 1 sef no complete him story.
Re: My Abuja Experience by ahmedonia4real(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2014
Decryptor: I waited patiently for her to come out of the supermarket and moments later, she did. I saw her with the aid of my side mirror. She was clutching the bag with the items she bought and I watched her pass my car without knowing I was the one who parked. I watched her walk to the other side of the road with her hips swinging left and right and I resisted the temptation to rush out of my car and call her attention.

Instead, I went back into the supermarket and walked to the counter. I knew the owner of the supermarket very well. It belonged to a wealthy woman whose late husband was a chief from Nnewi. The guy behind the counter was Emeka, her late husband’s nephew. I usually crack jokes with him most times I come to do my shopping and in most cases, tip him and leave some change with him from the purchase.

“Haa! Oga Prince!!”, he said excitedly immediately he sighted me.

“Mekus, mekus!” I replied. We shook hands and exchanged some pleasantries.

I wasted no time to tell him of my purpose of coming. I didn’t come to buy anything today but to find out about that dark girl who wore a green top with grey skirt that just left.

“You mean that girl”, he said. “She lives down the street, her name is Amina.”

Emeka went further to tell me everything I needed to know about Amina. She was working as a house-help to one man who worked in a big company and his wife who lived in one of the houses nearby. I guessed it was the house I saw her entering from the description Emeka gave me.

“Apart from the man and his wife, who else stays in the house with them”, I asked Emeka. Having the guy I saw that day in mind.

Emeka went further to explain that the man has no children so it meant the apart from Amina, it was him and his wife that were in the house alone.

“Then who was that guy that questioned me the other day?”, I wondered to myself.

“Mekus, please when next that girl comes here again to do her shopping, call me on phone immediately”, I said.

“Hmm! Bad guy!!”, Emeka said beaming with a mischievous smile. “No wahala, you be my pesin. I go call you if she show.”, he said

I brought out my wallet and retrieved a crisp One thousand Naira note and shoved it into his hand as a reward or should I say motivation.

“Correct Guy!”, he chanted behind me while I left the exit of the supermarket.

I made for my car and drove straight home. My house was a comfortable 3-bedroom bungalow just at the south end of Donovan Crescent.

I dropped my briefcase on my study table got out of my suit which I hung in the wardrobe. I tossed my stockings and undressed until I was only on my boxers and singlet and I fell on my bed like a log of wood heads up facing the ceiling. I was quite hungry but was to tired but at the same time excited to go to the kitchen.

I just lay there with thought of Amina hovering all over my head…

…to be continued

Beta pikin...I dey gbadun you...btw no be like Kelvin oooo, because small time now person go dey beg you b4 u go complete ur story.
Re: My Abuja Experience by bolafez(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2014
this op sef too like make he dey put person for suspense ...ur story no dey interesting jur,we re jez jez burning our time with it....msteeeeeeew
Re: My Abuja Experience by OCTAVO: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2014
Now the thread has been hijacked by Decryptor. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / If A Married Woman Confides In You / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.