Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Abuja Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Abuja Experience (25907 Views)

$xu@l Story, The Abuja Experience Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Abuja Experience by jones9ice: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2014
Decryptor: Let me show this OP how bad i am by completing this story....NO TIME. (NOTE: I am the handsome dude the OP saw waiting outside the gate) cool
--------------------------------------------------------------------

So i kept pondering about the dark beautiful girl i saw who entered the gate of the expansive building in Gwarinpa estate just 2 streets away from where i reside while i was waiting for the vulcanizer to pump the tyres of my car. My thoughts also wandered to the guy who questioned me about my mission when he saw me standing outside the gate. "Was he the owner of the house?" i asked myself. I doubt it cos that guy looked so regular to be the owner of such an expensive house.
So who was he i said to myself...Was he the security man and was that pretty girl with such an angelic face his wife?..i also doubted that because she was quite young to be married.

i made up my mind that i was going to see her again! But how? I kept asking myself the question over and over again. Then just 2 days later, while returning from work, LUCK STRUCK...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my office sorting out the Melbury Contract files when i looked at my table clock sitting on the top of my mahogany table...it was already 27mins to 5pm. I couldn't believe i have been working almost an hour past my closing time. I quickly shut down my laptop and grabbed my briefcase and made for the exit of my office straight to my car.
I resisted the temptation of stopping over at a relaxation spot known for serving a kind of palatable fish dish popularly known as "Point-and-Kill".
"No! Prince...just go home and lie down and rest", i said aloud to myself. And i was sure glad that i did cos as i made a turn into the estate gate, i looked by the left side of the road and saw her walking with gait swinging her hips gracefully. She held an empty polythene bag on her left hand which was swinging in rhythm of her movement.

I drove past her and parked by the side of the road in anticipation that she would meet up with me but alas! She got into the supermarket just behind where I parked.

I told myself that it was going to be now or never! I hurriedly got down from my car and paced towards the supermarket. Just as I got to the entrance, I remembered that I had not locked my car. I turned and mumbled some jargon incoherently to myself while pointing the security remote to the car and the car let out 2 beeps with the lights flashing which indicated that I had successfully locked it and I veered into the supermarket.

My eyes searched frantically and within moments, I saw her in the grocery section going through what looked like a list. I walked up to her and just as I approached her, she turned and her eyes caught mine. I stopped and just peered at her for a second or two. I could make out her full features now. She was dark with an oval face and had this velvet skin that glowed beyond the luminescence of the lights in the supermarket. Her breasts were full and heaved beneath the satin blouse she was putting on. I could make out the outlines of her bra which cupped those watermelons on her chest. Her tummy was flat and her hips were sculptured in perfection just like an hourglass which gave her this look of a mermaid. She noticed I was checking her out and I did not care.

As she turned to walk away, I beckoned on her and she looked at me searchingly.
“Sorry to bump into you like this but you were the girl I saw the other day at Kent Street, aren't you?”, I asked

“Yes sir”, she replied timidly. Her voice was so soft and had this unusual tone that could make one think this girl was an angel.

“Well, My name is Prince and I stay around”. I know this might sound strange but I just want to let you know that you are the most beautiful thing I have seen in a long time!”

She smiled shyly revealing her lovely gapped tooth and dimples.

“Gosh!”, I muttered to myself…this girl was driving me insane. I had this thing for dimples in women.

I turned and headed for the door out of the restaurant and made straight to my car. I knew I had startled her and she was expecting the conversation to go on but that was part of my game. I had dropped those few lines and left her standing there without even asking her for her name. That would be for another day I thought to myself.

I got into my car and waited patiently. I wanted her to come out so I could take one last look at her. I also didn't want a situation whereby the conversation would continue and we would walk out of the supermarket together with all the other shoppers looking at me with disdain. Especially all those middle aged women who stayed around that area cos I had this hunch that they might say to themselves, “See how this guy wants to spoil this small girl” and other similar useless gossips like that. They could even go as far as going to report to the guy who interrogated me at the gate whom I didn't know who he was to her. He could be her husband but I don’t know why I kept pushing that thought aside because it was like a discouraging one to me.
“Abeg, the guy could be her brother”, I said to myself in consolation. But I needed to be sure and I was going to find out! How? I asked myself and like a flash, an idea hit me....

Carry Goo he No sweet Like Kelvin but we go use dis one rub mind i swear ur story dey boring if i caught u go bite you
Re: My Abuja Experience by odeebee: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2014
lol
Re: My Abuja Experience by Aniroly(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2014
Ehm, my guy decryptor i like d tory but you try reason am say if you start your own tory with you title e for better well well because now when d op wan come continue him own e go dey confuse pesin especially those where go come read d tory for middle, And You know say e no good to throw landlord commot from him house

Just saying though
Re: My Abuja Experience by cocoberry(f): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
When landlord no ready to care for him tenants! Decryptor thank u!

Aniroly:
Ehm, my guy decryptor i like d tory but you try reason am say if you start your own tory with you title e for better well well because now when d op wan come continue him own e go dey confuse pesin especially those where go come read d tory for middle, And You know say e no good to throw landlord commot from him house

Just saying though

2 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by Evestar200(f): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
shakol91: research ke? you wicked oo,like say I can find dem 4 google or bing, you're the person in the best position to tell me now, because u live and school there
me nor knw anything na
Re: My Abuja Experience by Jbond(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
cocoberry: When landlord no ready to care for him tenants! Decryptor thank u!

Chai coco u set o,ur shape nd curve reach for me to open anoda thread,me go like knw u wella o.

3 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by Energito: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mumu op

2 Likes

Re: My Abuja Experience by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
It ain't nothing to cut this N*gga off.
Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 12:37am On Jul 07, 2014
ahmedonia4real: My calabar experience by Liiboots...dat 1 sef no complete him story.
it wasn't lilboots fault,the Topic has gone when NL was hacked. So sad

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 12:42am On Jul 07, 2014
Evestar200: me nor knw anything na
how will you know,when it is not HND and Degree, Mikel and Onazi, SouthSouth and SouthWest. cheesy abeg now help me with info now
Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 12:47am On Jul 07, 2014
@OP come and finish your work
Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 12:49am On Jul 07, 2014
Jbond: Chai coco u set o,ur shape nd curve reach for me to open anoda thread,me go like knw u wella o.
smh, you're on a long thing. Land encroacher cheesy...she took that pix in her hubby hauz

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by Evestar200(f): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2014
shakol91: how will you know,when it is not HND and Degree, Mikel and Onazi, SouthSouth and SouthWest. cheesy abeg now help me with info now
hahahaha, i nor blame u ni

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by tosyne2much(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2014
Decryptor: I waited patiently for her to come out of the supermarket and moments later, she did. I saw her with the aid of my side mirror. She was clutching the bag with the items she bought and I watched her pass my car without knowing I was the one who parked. I watched her walk to the other side of the road with her hips swinging left and right and I resisted the temptation to rush out of my car and call her attention.

Instead, I went back into the supermarket and walked to the counter. I knew the owner of the supermarket very well. It belonged to a wealthy woman whose late husband was a chief from Nnewi. The guy behind the counter was Emeka, her late husband’s nephew. I usually crack jokes with him most times I come to do my shopping and in most cases, tip him and leave some change with him from the purchase.

“Haa! Oga Prince!!”, he said excitedly immediately he sighted me.

“Mekus, mekus!” I replied. We shook hands and exchanged some pleasantries.

I wasted no time to tell him of my purpose of coming. I didn’t come to buy anything today but to find out about that dark girl who wore a green top with grey skirt that just left.

“You mean that girl”, he said. “She lives down the street, her name is Amina.”

Emeka went further to tell me everything I needed to know about Amina. She was working as a house-help to one man who worked in a big company and his wife who lived in one of the houses nearby. I guessed it was the house I saw her entering from the description Emeka gave me.

“Apart from the man and his wife, who else stays in the house with them”, I asked Emeka. Having the guy I saw that day in mind.

Emeka went further to explain that the man has no children so it meant the apart from Amina, it was him and his wife that were in the house alone.

“Then who was that guy that questioned me the other day?”, I wondered to myself.

“Mekus, please when next that girl comes here again to do her shopping, call me on phone immediately”, I said.

“Hmm! Bad guy!!”, Emeka said beaming with a mischievous smile. “No wahala, you be my pesin. I go call you if she show.”, he said

I brought out my wallet and retrieved a crisp One thousand Naira note and shoved it into his hand as a reward or should I say motivation.

“Correct Guy!”, he chanted behind me while I left the exit of the supermarket.

I made for my car and drove straight home. My house was a comfortable 3-bedroom bungalow just at the south end of Donovan Crescent.

I dropped my briefcase on my study table got out of my suit which I hung in the wardrobe. I tossed my stockings and undressed until I was only on my boxers and singlet and I fell on my bed like a log of wood heads up facing the ceiling. I was quite hungry but was to tired but at the same time excited to go to the kitchen.

I just lay there with thought of Amina hovering all over my head…

…to be continued
guy u too funny abeg....I must commend u for ur eloquence and use of grammar... Thumbs up !!

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by Decryptor(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
tosyne2much: guy u too funny abeg....I must commend u for ur eloquence and use of grammar... Thumbs up !!

Thank you my brother for the encouragement. i have quite alot on my hands hence i have not updated but I promise to complete the story and make every reader's stay here exciting since the original poster seems to have stalled it's progress. wink Perhaps, he might be preoccupied too

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by suave558(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
Following with keen interest
Re: My Abuja Experience by Greenified(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chai
Re: My Abuja Experience by Greenified(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chai!
Re: My Abuja Experience by Emmysmith63(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chai,chaii,chiii....@d end we lost d op of ds trend...wot a gosh...
Re: My Abuja Experience by Bunchersstab(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Where is d second OP
Continue wit ur stories...
have u gone on extintion too
Re: My Abuja Experience by cupidFlint(m): 2:21am On Jul 08, 2014
Evestar200: Onuwaje and Shakol91 wetin una dy find here.?
Yhu sef no dey use eye see sweet thread like ds.

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by Busuyib(f): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2014
Update!

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by Evestar200(f): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2014
cupidFlint: Yhu sef no dey use eye see sweet thread like ds.
i waka pas see am na.
Re: My Abuja Experience by teeluv(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
see wetin Amina don cause oooo
Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evestar200: hahahaha, i nor blame u ni
I lie? Oya tell me something sweet about delta because na ogogoro,militant,kangor governor,kidnapping, I dey hear,so tell me something new b4 I relocate,(just searching for a state with good opportunities to stay for one year). Biko
Re: My Abuja Experience by summerflame(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Is this OP dead or no longer alive to update his story.. I hate some fools that always come here with incomplete brain to update a story.
Re: My Abuja Experience by Jbond(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
shakol91: smh, you're on a long thing. Land encroacher cheesy...she took that pix in her hubby hauz
Which kin jealousy be ur own na, shey na u be d hubby wey she for tk d pic for ur house, u cnt mk me change my mind frm knwin her better tongue oh my cocoberry where @thou?
Re: My Abuja Experience by Evestar200(f): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
shakol91: I lie? Oya tell me something sweet about delta because na ogogoro,militant,kangor governor,kidnapping, I dey hear,so tell me something new b4 I relocate,(just searching for a state with good opportunities to stay for one year). Biko
why u dy ask when u don already hear wetin dy Delta State?
Re: My Abuja Experience by cupidFlint(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evestar200: i waka pas see am na.
Lol! Yhu enn
Re: My Abuja Experience by cocoberry(f): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jbond dear, I'm here, in Brazil tongue. Don't mind shakola91, took dat picture in d office.

Jbond: Which kin jealousy be ur own na, shey na u be d hubby wey she for tk d pic for ur house, u cnt mk me change my mind frm knwin her better tongue oh my cocoberry where @thou?

1 Like

Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evestar200: why u dy ask when u don already hear wetin dy Delta State?
abeg no vex now,oya tell me the good side cos u know you've suggested things for me b4 now. Biko cheesy
Re: My Abuja Experience by shakol91(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2014
cocoberry: Jbond dear, I'm here, in Brazil tongue. Don't mind shakola91, took dat picture in d office.

end time like for this post cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / If A Married Woman Confides In You / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.