Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. (27618 Views)

Painting Documentation Of An Ipaja Building / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Empiree: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mr Spyder, does it cost a lot to cast POP on Pg.1 for each room?
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
vivienbabe: I've been a silent guest to your threads, they're really awesome. But methinks the responses and interactions in your threads in general are declining of late. Not what they used to be.

To be honest, I dey miss the contributions of the guy who writes in blue, Phemmmy, and others.

Well, may be it's all in my head shaa. Wanna believe everything is okay, and that you're still the same honest, transparent and humble fellow.
My best wishes.

Welcome sister, well, as at the last time I checked, (which was two seconds ago cheesy) it still seems to me that honesty is still my most treasured quality in life. That is the only thing I want to be remembered for.

I will want my children to grow up with pride, having the confidence that whenever they mention their surnames, doors will open for them. This is my only wish in life.

All our sites are working well, I have workers in almost every site even today Sunday. No time to relax or rest.

My main Oga Fhemmmy seems to be very busy with something, I will look for him in the auto section later this evening.

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
spyder880: But NONE, I repeat NONE of the rest gave me the type of challenges I faced while building this particular one. The stories of this parapet will make a full thread, lessons, recommendations and analysis expected.
Coming soon.

This a different and beautiful parapet, of course you will have challenges.. but you keep overcoming those challenges; that is the beautiful part of it.
At the beginning I didn't think I will like this parapet from your usual parapet, but it has come out beautifully. Keep up the good work Bro.

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by NL1960: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
spyder880: Building this whole house, ( except for the land,) all materials, labour, supervision and site management will cost about N25 million naira. This includes the finishing works, plastering and designing works, windows and doors, tiles and POP, toilet facilities and electrical works, including wires and fittings, kitchen and wardrobe fittings and other conditions we might agree to.

We are rounding up this project soon and will doing a wrap up discussion later.

Soup wen sweet, na money make am.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
vivienbabe: I've been a silent guest to your threads, they're really awesome. But methinks the responses and interactions in your threads in general are declining of late. Not what they used to be.

To be honest, I dey miss the contributions of the guy who writes in blue, Phemmmy, and others.

Well, may be it's all in my head shaa. Wanna believe everything is okay, and that you're still the same honest, transparent and humble fellow.
My best wishes.

I am super humbled to know my contribution was noticed . . . I am very much around but i dont wanna be saying much on the thread cos Oga spyder wont be happy with some of my comment tongue So i just come around and look and run off.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I am super humbled to know my contribution was noticed . . . I am very much around but i dont wanna be saying much on the thread cos Oga spyder wont be happy with some of my comment tongue So i just come around and look and run off.

Oga you know your boy will be happy with every comment, abeg show face very often Sir grin
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
spyder880:

Oga you know your boy will be happy with every comment, abeg show face very often Sir grin

Chairman, leave that alone oh . . . I will be around and make comment on building and for sure, i still dey enjoy you . . . but ignore button from you seems activated . . . tongue
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, leave that alone oh . . . I will be around and make comment on building and for sure, i still dey enjoy you . . . but ignore button from you seems activated . . . tongue

Oga wetin I do na cheesy I will come and apologize with a keg of pammy shap shap grin
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
spyder880:

Oga wetin I do na cheesy I will come and apologize with a keg of pammy shap shap grin

Without gala and bushmeat, it is not complete oh - Just kidding, you remain my great man builder and a mentor in property business
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Without gala and bushmeat, it is not complete oh - Just kidding, you remain my great man builder and a mentor in property business

Thank you Sir, now am very relieved. How are those your range of powerful machines, your cars make me wanna hustle the more for profits to give you a call grin
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
spyder880:

Thank you Sir, now am very relieved. How are those your range of powerful machines, your cars make me wanna hustle the more for profits to give you a call grin

My Chairman at the Top, cars are always there, dont worry . . . i am sure soon, with the level of your delivery, you will not only give me a call, but wire money into my account and we will make it happen . . . Tell madam, we hail oh
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by MANGAM(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oga Fhemmy and Oga Spyder, I pray say when I grow up I will be like u guys. U both are models. Am really learning from u both not forgetting Oga Mufutau55 too
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
MANGAM: Oga Fhemmy and Oga Spyder, I pray say when I grow up I will be like u guys. U both are models. Am really learning from u both not forgetting Oga Mufutau55 too

Thank you oh! I am still growing up too and still learning from Oga Spyder and Brother Fhemmmy.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 2:44am On Jul 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Thank you oh! I am still growing up too and still learning from Oga Spyder and Brother Fhemmmy.

Hajji Mufutau

Yab me collect plastic oh..... Na you biko and you no send me some festive meat oh.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 2:46am On Jul 30, 2014
MANGAM: Oga Fhemmy and Oga Spyder, I pray say when I grow up I will be like u guys. U both are models. Am really learning from u both not forgetting Oga Mufutau55 too

You know I am humbled by your business sense...... we need more of yiu, sir I am blessed to know your type and I mean am from my heart oh
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by NL1960: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
spyder880:

No be lie o. Anytime i visit Auto section and i see Oga Fhemmmy powerful machines, na so i dey shout 'ojigbi jigbi' like Pa Ajasco. Na so my Neighbour just launch one powerful Toyota Highlander (Sport Edition) during Sallah and all of us for compound just open mouth and i immediately said that if i had cool money now, na so i for just call Oga Fhemmmy make he arrange one for me. Come see as this neighbour that does not like going on weekends come dey go out with family since on Sunday. E go better. Need to hustle more.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
NL1960:

No be lie o. Anytime i visit Auto section and i see Oga Fhemmmy powerful machines, na so i dey shout 'ojigbi jigbi' like Pa Ajasco. Na so my Neighbour just launch one powerful Toyota Highlander (Sport Edition) during Sallah and all of us for compound just open mouth and i immediately said that if i had cool money now, na so i for just call Oga Fhemmmy make he arrange one for me. Come see as this neighbour that does not like going on weekends come dey go out with family since on Sunday. E go better. Need to hustle more.

I will not mind a copy of that machine as a surprise gift for madam at Xmas, Chai! Man need to increase the hustling grin
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by NL1960: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
spyder880:

I will not mind a copy of that machine as a surprise gift for madam at Xmas, Chai! Man need to increase the hustling grin

Na so i dey my own jeje dey hustle to finish my project before xmas so that i can relax. That is how some busy bodies started harassing me that if i have to open the house during xmas, i must not come home and use my present 'tuke tuke' to open the house but must come home with a machine. Fear dey catch me now to complete the project before xmas as i do not have money for a machine. E be like say i go take style delay the completion so that i can at least go home during xmas with the 'tuke tuke'. cheesy
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
NL1960:
E be like say i go take style delay the completion so that i can at least go home during xmas with the 'tuke tuke'. cheesy

I beg, no listen to them... na them go tell you later too say you dey show-off. You no need machine to open your house joh.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
NL1960:

You wan kill me with laugh oh... Imagine if that Oga be womanizer, all those "Yellow fever" according to Fela, for don boku for that machine oh!

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
mufutau55:

You wan kill me with laugh oh... Imagine if that Oga be womanizer, all those "Yellow fever" according to Fela, for don boku for that machine oh!

Hajji M.

Lol...
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
NL1960:

Chairman, spend this money now, you and i know say you fit buy more than what the person buy sef.....
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
spyder880:

And you will be loved for life by madam and madam;s pikin . . . want ur kids to love you till death? love their mother wink
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:
. . . want ur kids to love you till death? love their mother wink

Especially with talk-of-the-town machine. smiley Spyder, we are behind you oh! Just do it. (Sorry Nike)

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Empiree: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:

And you will be loved for life by madam and madam;s pikin . . . want ur kids to love you till death? love their mother wink

You sell cars or what?
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Empiree:

You sell cars or what?

You never get the message? Even Jet self, the man dey sell am!

Hajji m.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Empiree:

You sell cars or what?

Yes, i do Sir . . . We buy and ship to Nigeria from Canada, USA and environs on Pre-Order basis . . . We wont be beaten, Sir
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji m.

Anything that could be found in the USA and Canada, we will sell . . . grin But make Oga Spyder no ban me from class, lemme run to Auto section oh
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Especially with talk-of-the-town machine. smiley Spyder, we are behind you oh! Just do it. (Sorry Nike)

Hajji M.

Yes, you are right . . . So let the class begin, my slate and chalk are ready to write . . . . I remember when we used slate.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Empiree: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji m.

Just clicked on his name now. I see he's automan. Will need more info on his works. By the way Hajji, you frequent NL so much with your tight work schedule around City Hall you get time for online?
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Empiree:

Just clicked on his name now. I see he's automan. Will need more info on his works. By the way Hajji, you frequent NL so much with your tight work schedule around City Hall you get time for online?

My brother, man need to get a hobby, and this is mine.. I am far away from loneliness which is close to death.. But we make time sha!
Even the Mayor dey for Israel dey enjoy himself... I no go die oh!

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Empiree: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Yes, i do Sir . . . We buy and ship to Nigeria from Canada, USA and environs on Pre-Order basis . . . We wont be beaten, Sir

Good. I need to scrutinize your website and will comment later. Want to feed my eyes. I guess it's your signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help, How Do I Stop My Landlord From Locking Me Outside Everyday? / Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court / Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.