Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. (27615 Views)

Painting Documentation Of An Ipaja Building / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
peaceland:

Sir hajji Mufutau.,
can you grace us with a detailed breakdown of your tank construction costs/lessons learnt?
would really appreciate it sir.
@ Sir Spyder,
- still patiently waiting
thanks

Peaceland, please send me email. I don't want to clog oga Spyder's thread with off-topic discussions.
I will give you all details and some pics I have thru email.. Thanks.

We had a discussion about this in one of the thread.. but I think the "hacker's" erased it...

Hajji Mufutau
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
If you see the finish of this house. .....

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
You will bow grin

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
With this kinda finish, there is no way a man wont have a sweet dream

3 Likes

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fhemmmy: With this kinda finish, there is no way a man wont have a sweet dream

And imagined if we are in a more secured country.

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
mufutau55:

And imagined if we are in a more secured country.

Hajji M.

Yes oh and i am proud of Spyder and his team

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Onuokwu: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2014

As in eh.....
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by KolaShangOne(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2014

grin Soup wey sweet like this, na money kill am.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by NL1960: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2014
spyder880: More work done on the finish of this house.

Oga spyder880, i want to mount my water tank stand which is like the one shown in this picture and i was told that i need to use granite. Buying a tipper load is out of the question as the remaining will not be used. I was now told that i will need eight(cool wheel barrows of granite to do this.

Is there an alternative to using granite and if there is no alternative, is eight(cool barrows not too much considering that three(3) feet will be underground?.

@Hajji, you can also share your experience on the one you did.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
NL1960:
Oga spyder880, i want to mount my water tank stand which is like the one shown in this picture and i was told that i need to use granite. Buying a tipper load is out of the question as the remaining will not be used. I was now told that i will need eight(cool wheel barrows of granite to do this.

Is there an alternative to using granite and if there is no alternative, is eight(cool barrows not too much considering that three(3) feet will be underground?.

@Hajji, you can also share your experience on the one you did.

Sorry for the lateness.. I overlooked this.
I am quite sure we did not use any granite when I was doing mine.. there was an iron mat and regular concrete was used... I instructed them
that the iron must be buried 4ft underground as per one of the one Oga Spyder did. The whole length of the stand is 27ft, out of that 4ft is underground and 23ft on the surface, tall enough for use in the Duplex and the Mens Quarter. And we used H-Beam for the iron not round pipe.
It was fully discussed on one of Oga Spyder's thread before the "Hackers Disaster" on Nairaland wiped it clean.
If you want some pictures of mine.. just send me an email.. I sent it to another person here so I can just forward it to you as well.
Hope this helps a little.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by NL1960: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
mufutau55:

Sorry for the lateness.. I overlooked this.
I am quite sure we did not use any granite when I was doing mine.. there was an iron mat and regular concrete was used... I instructed them
that the iron must be buried 4ft underground as per one of the one Oga Spyder did. The whole length of the stand is 27ft, out of that 4ft is underground and 23ft on the surface, tall enough for use in the Duplex and the Mens Quarter. And we used H-Beam for the iron not round pipe.
It was fully discussed on one of Oga Spyder's thread before the "Hackers Disaster" on Nairaland wiped it clean.
If you want some pictures of mine.. just send me an email.. I sent it to another person here so I can just forward it to you as well.
Hope this helps a little.

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks Hajji. I have been looking for your mail but could not get it on your profile.

Iam a little bit confused on this concrete thing. I guess the concrete was done with gravel and cement. My stand was done with 3 inches galvanized pipe. So i was expecting that the hole to be dug will not be wide and just gravel and cement would have been enough for the holes only to be told granite and they said 8 wheel barrows of granite.

No vex for this too much question. I had to suspend the mouthing because of what i was told in order to ask questions here.

Please let me have your email so that i can send you a mail.

I have sent you a message through Nairaland email system.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
I have sent you email with explanations and photos to your direct email address.
They used only Gravels not Granite.. You are right.. they only need to dig the hole, blind it first and fill it with concrete.
I will send you other photos collected from Oga Spyder, how it was done.. some of those photos have been wiped due to the Nairaland's Hackers Disaster but I had them saved and just recently posted some of them in this same thread on (previous page) Page4. May be they want to use Granite instead of the Gravels, I am not sure why but I used Gravels.

Hajji Mufutau

NL1960:

Thanks Hajji. I have been looking for your mail but could not get it on your profile.

Iam a little bit confused on this concrete thing. I guess the concrete was done with gravel and cement. My stand was done with 3 inches galvanized pipe. So i was expecting that the hole to be dug will not be wide and just gravel and cement would have been enough for the holes only to be told granite and they said 8 wheel barrows of granite.

No vex for this too much question. I had to suspend the mouthing because of what i was told in order to ask questions here.

Please let me have your email so that i can send you a mail.

I have sent you a message through Nairaland email system.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
mufutau55: I have sent you email with explanations and photos to your direct email address.
They used only Gravels not Granite.. You are right.. they only need to dig the hole, blind it first and fill it with concrete.
I will send you other photos collected from Oga Spyder, how it was done.. some of those photos have been wiped due to the Nairaland's Hackers Disaster but I had them saved and just recently posted some of them in this same thread on (previous page) Page4. May be they want to use Granite instead of the Gravels, I am not sure why but I used Gravels.

Hajji Mufutau

Bros, if we have have plenty of your type of people in naija, this place will be better than London, thanks for all your explanations Sir.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 12:34am On Aug 22, 2014
spyder880:
Bros, if we have have plenty of your type of people in naija, this place will be better than London, thanks for all your explanations Sir.

Thank you very much Sir. It's a real honor coming from you, our Oga pata-pata.

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by kopell: 3:11am On Aug 22, 2014
Na you biko
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by NL1960: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2014
mufutau55: I have sent you email with explanations and photos to your direct email address.

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks Hajji. I got all the pictures and explanations. You are too much. If that your H-beam of that height can be mounted with gravel, i see no reason why mine which is galvanized steel and of a lesser height cannot be mounted with gravel.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
NL1960:
Thanks Hajji. I got all the pictures and explanations. You are too much. If that your H-beam of that height can be mounted with gravel, i see no reason why mine which is galvanized steel and of a lesser height cannot be mounted with gravel.

I am glad he explanations helped. I have never heard Oga Spyder using Granite to do the mounting concrete either..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Interlocking tiles going on here. Beautiful cheesy

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
The landscaping is not bad at all grin and the flowers, like it has been growing since last year grin

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Fitting the kitchen cabinets, very neat.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Oga spyder, are all this finishing inclusive of the initial estimate of N9.5m, if no abeg update us....
cheers...jisike...
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bravoy: Oga spyder, are all this finishing inclusive of the initial estimate of N9.5m, if no abeg update us....
cheers...jisike...

N9.5m for all these superb finish? I will be a miracle worker to achieve that grin
The N9.5m expired the very day we completed the roofing of this house. All other expenses like the plastering, Screeding, windows and doors, electrical work, plumbing and tiles, kitchen and wardrobe fitting, POP and compound works are agreed on a pay-as-you-go arrangement. grin
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by watbas: 2:20am On Aug 24, 2014
Oga Spyder,

I must confess that you are doing great.

Few questions Sir....

What's total size of land covered by the building?
Can you put something like this up for me in Ota ogun state starting october this year if you are not booked yet?
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2014
watbas: Oga Spyder,

I must confess that you are doing great.

Few questions Sir....

What's total size of land covered by the building?
Can you put something like this up for me in Ota ogun state starting october this year if you are not booked yet?

Area of site - 460.086 sqm
Area of building - 167.84 sqm

I have an agreement to commence a block of 6 flats in PH, another luxury flats in Enugu for the same guy who owns this house.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Onuokwu: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2014
spyder880:

I have an agreement to commence a block of 6 flats in PH, another luxury flats in Enugu for the same guy who owns this house.

The ministry is moving!

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by watbas: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2014
spyder880:

Can you recommend somebody?
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2014
watbas:

Can you recommend somebody?

Muyesky can handle that area, I have also cooperated with Kkonsults and found him a knowledgeable insider in the building industry. Very cool guys.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Empiree: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2014
Mr Spyder, any reason for that black plastic bag underneath interlock?
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Jarchi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
If you don't believe his moniker,his works truly tells it, oga at the top
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Empiree: Mr Spyder, any reason for that black plastic bag underneath interlock?

Some advantages are to prevent weed growing from underneath and water sipping from underneath.. I am sure Oga Spyder will have more.

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Empiree: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
mufutau55:

Some advantages are to prevent weed growing from underneath and water sipping from underneath.. I am sure Oga Spyder will have more.

Hajji M.

Okay. I thought about that but wasnt sure. That means the only thing that holds the stones together is multiple interlocks, isnt?. I thought there is plaster (cement) in btw that sticks them together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help, How Do I Stop My Landlord From Locking Me Outside Everyday? / Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court / Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.