Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. (27619 Views)

Painting Documentation Of An Ipaja Building / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Thread For Property Owners On Types Of Paint & Pictorial Documentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Empiree: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Empiree: How Much Do You Think Each Of These Will Cost This Year ?

Empiree, you posted this in a wrong Forum and Thread... Pictures have been deleted...

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Empiree: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
mufutau55:

Empiree, you posted this in a wrong Forum and Thread... Pictures have been deleted...

Hajji M.

Oh thanks, wrong thread indeed. i am sorry.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
Empiree:
Oh thanks, wrong thread indeed. i am sorry.

Sure. Let me know where you reposted it (may be suited in Religious forum), I want to know the prices too... I am in the same boat.
I always get mine here from English Town in New Jersey, but I gotta send money to Nigeria for my mother's...

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Empiree: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
mufutau55:

Sure. Let me know where you reposted it (may be suited in Religious forum), I want to know the prices too... I am in the same boat.
I always get mine here from English Town in New Jersey, but I gotta send money to Nigeria for my mother's...

Hajji M.

It's religious section if you dont mind?. @bold is what I am trying to do too
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by watbas: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
spyder880:

Muyesky can handle that area, I have also cooperated with Kkonsults and found him a knowledgeable insider in the building industry. Very cool guys.

Thank you very much.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
spyder880: The landscaping is not bad at all grin and the flowers, like it has been growing since last year grin

Oga Spyder.. what is the cost of the solid block used at the edge of that pavement? Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by youngterry: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2014
spyder880: Interlocking tiles going on here. Beautiful cheesy

Goodmorning Spyder, have been away from the property section for some time and I missed all the update. I must confess you are doing a wonderful job. Please I want to know the cost of fixing the interlocking tiles.Thanks
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2014
youngterry:

Goodmorning Spyder, have been away from the property section for some time and I missed all the update. I must confess you are doing a wonderful job. Please I want to know the cost of fixing the interlocking tiles.Thanks

Interlocking stones produced at site, same as paving stones, sand filling and compound compaction, flowers etc, materials and labour expenses will total around N600k

1 Like

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by gentlepine(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Can you confirm if you are still working within the initial budget you wrote??
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by kostadinis: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
gentlepine: Can you confirm if you are still working within the initial budget you wrote??

spyder880:
N9.5m for all these superb finish? I will be a miracle worker to achieve that grin
The N9.5m expired the very day we completed the roofing of this house. All other expenses like the plastering, Screeding, windows and doors, electrical work, plumbing and tiles, kitchen and wardrobe fitting, POP and compound works are agreed on a pay-as-you-go arrangement. grin
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by gentlepine(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
kostadinis:

[/spyder880:
N9.5m for all these superb finish? I will be a miracle worker to achieve that grin
The N9.5m expired the very day we completed the roofing of this house. All other expenses like the plastering, Screeding, windows and doors, electrical work, plumbing and tiles, kitchen and wardrobe fitting, POP and compound works are agreed on a pay-as-you-go arrangement. grin][/b]

Nice one..thanks...was just curious...
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Updates. ....

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Almost ready.......

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
Shower enclosures. ......

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
spyder880: Almost ready.......

Lovely
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Enclosures with bath.

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
spyder880: Enclosures with bath.

I love how busy that bathroom is
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Are you hungry? The food will soon be ready cheesy grin

Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
spyder880: Are you hungry? The food will soon be ready cheesy grin

It better be ogbono oh
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 12:05am On Sep 07, 2014
Fhemmmy:
It better be ogbono oh

I will only settle for "Oporokoh" . I beg Oga Spyder correct my spelling for that "he don finish, Oga lick-bottom-pot-pata-pata soup oh!

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 12:08am On Sep 07, 2014
mufutau55:

I will only settle for "Oporokoh" . I beg Oga Spyder correct my spelling for that "he don finish, Oga lick-bottom-pot-pata-pata soup oh!

Hajji M.

Na lie, if my Brother in law cook Okra Ogbono for you with so many go slow fish, mean, cow skin (Ponmo) and lace it with crab for you and you now download it with pando yam BUT make sure that you have nice chilly drink to finish am, boy oh boy......... You go halla
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Fhemmmy:
Na lie, if my Brother in law cook Okra Ogbono for you with so many go slow fish, mean, cow skin (Ponmo) and lace it with crab for you and you now download it with pando yam BUT make sure that you have nice chilly drink to finish am, boy oh boy......... You go halla

Ok.. I go say I hear that oh! Me, I just dey preach the one my ex-girlfriend who be Igbo pata-pata from Enugu sef cook for me all these years.. I still miss the madam until today when I remember all those soup. But rich Nigerian/Enugu Politician don take am away from me oh!.

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 12:17am On Sep 07, 2014
mufutau55:

Ok.. I go say I hear that oh! Me, I just dey preach the one my ex-girlfriend who be Igbo pata-pata from Enugu sef cook for me all these years.. I still miss the madam until today when I remember all those soup. But rich Nigerian/Enugu Politician don take am away from me oh!.

Hajji M.

She must have done some real nice cooking for you to have remembered till today oh . .. Na restaurant me dey chop am and my brother in law
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Fhemmmy:
She must have done some real nice cooking for you to have remembered till today oh . .. Na restaurant me dey chop am and my brother in law.

My brother no be small oh! One day I go like to visit that your Restaurant oh! For Naija abi for obodo?

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 12:21am On Sep 07, 2014
mufutau55:

My brother no be small oh! One day I go like to visit that your Restaurant oh! For Naija abi for obodo?

Hajji M.

Na obodo oh, but when i visit Nija, it is Mamacas i dey chop,,,, i hope i never chop veggie for the place sha, the last i was there, was me and wife and kids
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by mufutau55(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2014
Fhemmmy:
Na obodo oh, but when i visit Nija, it is Mamacas i dey chop,,,, i hope i never chop veggie for the place sha, the last i was there, was me and wife and kids

Good oh! You be Baba Jeje now... nah to watch our steps.. we know better.

Hajji M.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Fhemmmy: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2014
mufutau55:

Good oh! You be Baba Jeje now... nah to watch our steps.. we know better.

Hajji M.

Yes oh, that is why i thread carefully and with respect too
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Justnicee: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dear friends here,please I want to know how much it would cost me to build 14 room hotel in ajah. The land is a dry land. It's a 900 square metre land. Any rough estimate will be welcome.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by spygadgets(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Justnicee:
Dear friends here,please I want to know how much it would cost me to build 14 room hotel in ajah. The land is a dry land. It's a 900 square metre land. Any rough estimate will be welcome.

No survey plan
No picture of building design
Nothing at all!!!!!!
my guy are u from d moon....?? lol
Even a aunty PATIENCE for aso rock knows these above requested needful , before u ask for an estimated quote.... lol
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Justnicee: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
I am only asking for a rough estimate. I have given u the size of the land and I believe that should be enough. If u cannot give a rough estimate then let other professionals give theirs.
Re: A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. by Waterway: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2014
Spyder :
This section of property on NL , has been a great forum to solve challenges related to building in regions of the country and hopefully lead to awareness that encourages demand for best practices in our builders. One of the challenges of setting up a building in Enugu has to be access to water. The options are well water but what about boreholes. Can you enlighten the forum on how you have gone about the challenges of access to water for your clients ??
How much was estimated to dig the borehole for this project in Enugu ? What was the dept to get water ?
Do you consult/ geologist or any expert to pick where to dig in the compound for best yield of water/aquifer ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help, How Do I Stop My Landlord From Locking Me Outside Everyday? / Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court / Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.