Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31200 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
GSKing,awaiting you.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
berem: I hope you get married someday...

embarassed embarassed
Sure will.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
Cyrus Levi: GSKing,awaiting you.

I'm here baby, whatsup?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
GSKing:

I'm here baby, whatsup?
Cool here,me wants a lez fwend.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Aren't we friends yet? I'm cool with only people that are nice to me
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Cyrus Levi: Forever Proud of him.

Happy Pride Month(Past)

I'm fine/cool with gays, but I really don't understand the point of gay-pride parades no matter how many times it's been "explained".
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
GSKing: Aren't we friends yet? I'm cool with only people that are nice to me
Love that spirit.I apply same logic,nice knowing you.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I'm fine/cool with gays, but I really don't understand the point of gay-pride parades no matter how many times it's been "explained".
Actually gay prides have been bastardized from the original plan.

It started out of oppression and a rebellion to make the world know that gay men and women live amongst its people.

Nowadays its turned to a naked ceremony of gogo dancers and pretty boys.

In the West,Gay Pride is a big tn to them,even in the East,its warming up.

The african approach should be a mainstream media flooding of education,enlightenment and campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
GSKing,Where is Miguel?

I couldn't help but save his picture.He's such a cutie.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Cyrus Levi: GSKing,Where is Miguel?

I couldn't help but save his picture.He's such a cutie.

prolly in hezron's safe care, i love his spanish/portuguese, the ones i read o
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
GSKing:

prolly in hezron's safe care, i love his spanish/portuguese, the ones i read o

Haven't seen Hezron online either,Miguel did say he's busy being an overprotective father to his two boys.Must be a whole lot of stress.

Me and kids,I'd flog them upside down till they mama returns grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
JudismphD: u are doom, animalistic gay who derive joyous moment from sodomy. Who truly epitomises A FOOL? Me or a gay? You quoted the wrong person miserable foe of humanity and i will definately place u where you belong. PIT! U can't use government lapses and inefficiency to legalise illegality or moralise immorality. Shame on u and ur entire household gayist animal, waste product, iconoclatic pig, compound imp from maggotic bastard. Make thunder draw tatoo for that ur evil iron! Your mother could have taken abortion pill to flush u down the pit only u have materialise to become satanic gay. Oloshi. Go and die, useless thing, shame to humanity. ALL YOUR CONTRUBUTIONS ON NAIRALAND ARE GAY RELATED ISSUES when other sensible men canalise their intellect and effort to constructive academic productivity. I pity your depressive and retrogressive life. Combing the net searhing for men of like mind to screw whose life is totally demonic. No matter ur frustration, 14 years await u since u remain a liability to society. Omaale

I actually promised not to post a comment, but this english is too funny to ignore! grin grin grin Where's Hezron when I need him? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Cyrus Levi: GSKing,awaiting you.

Thanks for the follow back. You rock! smiley

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kuzaku:

Thanks for the follow back. You rock! smiley
You being modest.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by GSKing: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Cyrus Levi: Haven't seen Hezron online either,Miguel did say he's busy being an overprotective father to his two boys.Must be a whole lot of stress.

Me and kids, I'd flog them upside down till they mama returns grin

@bolded, I hate that, I will never ever screw my kids up, if and only if I ever decide to have or noture any. The African parenting style, arrgghhh!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Agozie48: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2014
I don't judge whether gay , straight, bisexual, transgender we are all one...Let's not judge anyone because of their sexual orientation.
Congratulations to the guy who has been honored as an influential icon in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by BrokenTV: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Your profile pic grin he might fit into it perfectly. lipsrsealed

Asamkpete mu, mmanu anwu m, Oyoyo jollof rice mu, Chicknum kedu ka i mere.

Your username is driving me crazy.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2014
GSKing:

@bolded, I hate that, I will never ever screw my kids up, if and only if I ever decide to have or noture any. The African parenting style, arrgghhh!
What if you have a child who turns ur room into an halloween costume party and repeatedly does dangerous stuffs like swinging on the stair-well and he ain't 3 yet.

This boy can make your day a living nightmare,the one word he knows is-spanking.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2014
Broken TV:

Asamkpete mu, mmanu anwu m, Oyoyo jollof rice mu, Chicknum kedu ka i mere.

Your username is driving me crazy.

Lmao! grin I'm fine thanks and yourself?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by hummerwise(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
See Gays dominating Nl

All I gat 2 say is that;
This people are mentally disoriented

IF ur a gay ask ursef this,
If ur mother/ father were 2 be gay, how wud u have been giving birth 2,, 2 dat extent of being wah yu turn ursef in2 nw.

Will neva pray 4 u gays 2 av a re-think or waste my time any gay that quote me,,, U have 2 discover it ursef that u av bin mentally cheated

Tanx

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by BrokenTV: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lmao! grin I'm fine thanks and yourself?
Tomato jos mu, Enenebe ukwu egbu mu, anyanwu ututu m Ugoegbe mu ji afuzo. Am Really looking fine Nnem, what are you going to cook for me lollipop.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Agozie48: I don't judge whether gay , straight, bisexual, transgender we are all one...Let's not judge anyone because of their sexual orientation.
Congratulations to the guy who has been honored as an influential icon in the world.

Bless u my dear,nigeria needs more of people that thinks and reasons like u and Traware .imagine what a buriful country this wud be if we love ourselves and shelve hate and discrimination based on religion,ethnicity and recently. sexual orientation.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Broken TV:
Tomato jos mu, Enenebe ukwu egbu mu, anyanwu ututu m Ugoegbe mu ji afuzo. Am Really looking fine Nnem, what are you going to cook for me lollipop.

grin don't let my husband use his dagger on you o angry hapu kwa maka. You are so funny though cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by BrokenTV: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

grin don't let my husband use his dagger on you o angry hapu kwa maka. You are so funny though cheesy
Gwakwa ya na mu n' alu ajo ogu, ya werekwa ya nwayio, Biko siere mu ji mmiri na mu na abia ugbua , o masi ya kpuru ogbunigwe chere mu, that one no be problem because I got odeshi ikuku ndum. atakata agbuo mu.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Caseless: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:
ur monicker wan kill me grin grin . Cud dis b odilafta?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
caseless: ur monicker wan kill me grin grin . Cud dis b odilafta?

embarassed no. Who is that?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Broken TV:
Gwakwa ya na mu n' alu ajo ogu, ya werekwa ya nwayio, Biko siere mu ji mmiri na mu na abia ugbua , o masi ya kpuru ogbunigwe chere mu, that one no be problem because I got odeshi ikuku ndum. atakata agbuo mu.

I am in love with him so inwekwa any chance undecided
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Caseless: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

embarassed no. Who is that?
ok. She's an e-friend of mine.
*scratches head* but wat's ur old monicker?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
caseless: ok. She's an e-friend of mine.
*scratches head* but wat's ur old monicker?

You won't know it. I am a new member embarassed
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Caseless: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

You won't know it. I am a new member embarassed
i wil find out on my own. Whr are my secret agents:truckpusher and bukatto aka san miguel?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Truckpusher(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
caseless: i wil find out on my own. Whr are my secret agents:truckpusher and bukatto aka san miguel?
Right here sir.

I'm still investigating her reincarnation back into this forum with a new moniker ,though I have a list of possible alias with Zeemoore being top on my list but investigation continues.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Truckpusher: Right here sir.

I'm still investigating her reincarnation back into this forum with a new moniker ,though I have a list of possible alias with Zeemoore being top on my list but investigation continues.

Lol grin unu hapukwa maka o. Ndi investigators

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE / Peter Okoye Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Gushes Over Lola Omotayo / "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.