Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! (2942 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) / Tight Corner By Az Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by daveP(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
I do feel like snapping neck when it comes to this ,but i need serious advice for this real event of which i just happened to know days ago.

This lady met this guy and theyve been dating for 3 years.on the long run, she got pregnant for him on two occasions.
These two occasions, the guy persuaded her to terminate both pregnancies which she did due to pressure, and other factors(school).
Now again,having realized her mistkes,she refused to terminate the very 3RD prenancy for THIS guy again!!! The guy on the other hand is denying this one and thretened her to get rid of it if she wants him to marry her.she's very scared now cos her parents are strict to the extent that when she contacted some relatives,they shivered out of helping,knowing very well the response and reaction of her father.
She is altogether confused and doesnt know what to do.friends are making it worse for her everyday.
N:B- only postive advice needed,no insults please!!!
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
She should come clean with her parents.. There's nothing greater than parental love..
They might scold her at first but then they will cone around.. Isn't going to be easy tho..

Since the guy has denied d pregnancy and it won't be advisable for her to abort the 3rd time.

1 Like

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by lalasticlala(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
she no de use condom? at this jet age, even after two abortions.

she should go and check her hiv status first.

meanwhile, my advice for her is that she should keep d pregnancy.

she may not b lucky this time around .

she should better open up to d parents
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 02, 2014
Gosh!!! Some girls are pretty dumb...it's a pity

1 Like

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1: Gosh!!! Some girls are pretty dumb...it's a pity
so dumb...
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Lorlaahlozz: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2014
Operatiion tell her parents ni

Buh d girl sef lipsrsealed
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by JoeCutie(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1: Gosh!!! Some girls are pretty dumb...it's a pity
What's then your advice?
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by JoeCutie(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2014
I'd advice she keeps the pregnancy. She should call her mum right away and tell her she's pregnant.
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2014
JoeCutie: What's then your advice?
It wouldnt be wise of her to abort the pregnancy.
However,its better she leaves that heartless guy before he makes her do worse

1 Like

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by JoeCutie(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
So your advice is she keeps the pregnancy and leaves the guy?
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2014
JoeCutie: So your advice is she keeps the pregnancy and leaves the guy?
You dont expect her to undergo a 3rd abortion, do you?

1 Like

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
well said, ma'am.

We dealt with a similar topic this year.

As for the gir in question, I would just say she is being used and abused. I am very sure that she has had more than one occassions where a guy was begging to date her and do anything under the sun to care for her, but she turned him down just to stick with a moronic simpleton.

Most of these kind of girls are that reason guy say girls like bad boys. You did the firs abortion and second, you didn't see the hand writing on the wall to know the guy has no plan for you... You went on the third one because of luff abi?

It's her life.

Errrmmmm cheryl1 baby how are you doing? I am hypnotised by your dp.
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by JoeCutie(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Ofcourse not. That'd be like the most devastating decision of her life. I'd advice she keeps the pregnancy, but if she leaves the guy who would then take care of her and her unborn baby's needs? The parents?
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by daveP(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
where does she run too now?know no one capable of staying with.rem relatives scare also....
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by MadCow1: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2014
dave P: I do feel like snapping neck when it comes to this ,but i need serious advice for this real event of which i just happened to know days ago.

This lady met this guy and theyve been dating for 3 years.on the long run, she got pregnant for him on two occasions.
These two occasions, the guy persuaded her to terminate both pregnancies which she did due to pressure, and other factors(school).
Now again,having realized her mistkes,she refused to terminate the very 3RD prenancy for THIS guy again!!! The guy on the other hand is denying this one and thretened her to get rid of it if she wants him to marry her.she's very scared now cos her parents are strict to the extent that when she contacted some relatives,they shivered out of helping,knowing very well the response and reaction of her father.
She is altogether confused and doesnt know what to do.friends are making it worse for her everyday.
N:B- only postive advice needed,no insults please!!!

You said she realised her mistakes of terminating the first 2 pregnancies, can you explain that..

@ Positive Advice;

1. Go get the Abortion done now and save herself the stress of a Bad Boyfriend/bad future-Baby Daddy, Save herself the stress of dealing with her father and also save herself from social stigmatisation of single mothers.

2. The longer she stays delibrating her actions, the riskier the abortion process gets.

3. Stop fhucking the dude and move on.

3 Likes

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2014
2sexi: well said, ma'am.

We dealt with a similar topic this year.

As for the gir in question, I would just say she is being used and abused. I am very sure that she has had more than one occassions where a guy was begging to date her and do anything under the sun to care for her, but she turned him down just to stick with a moronic simpleton.

Most of these kind of girls are that reason guy say girls like bad boys. You did the firs abortion and second, you didn't see the hand writing on the wall to know the guy has no plan for you... You went on the third one because of luff abi?

It's her life.

Errrmmmm cheryl1 baby how are you doing? I am hypnotised by your dp.
I'm doing fine,you
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by daveP(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2014
@madcow:- mistake of terminating cos of marriage. So you do support she gets rid of it.r u weighing her chances@ all.what if its her last ,and she cant have babies no more?
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by MadCow1: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2014
dave P: @madcow:- mistake of terminating cos of marriage. So you do support she gets rid of it.r u weighing her chances@ all.what if its her last ,and she cant have babies no more?

ABortions are not as life threatening as people make it sound. If she gets a good doctor to do it and not some quack chemist, she should be fine.

Get rid of the baby before its too late.

1 Like

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
I'm doing fine,you
i am doing great.
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2014
JoeCutie: Ofcourse not. That'd be like the most devastating decision of her life. I'd advice she keeps the pregnancy, but if she leaves the guy who would then take care of her and her unborn baby's needs? The parents?
But going to her parents seems like the last resort tho
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2014
Dave p why do you want her to terminate this 3rd pregnancy? you wan kill her? why didn't you use condom?

Hian, if she wants you to marry her then she must terminate this 3rd pregnancy, that's a lie from the pit of hell grin if you love her to even want to marry her you will not mount so much pressure on her to terminate the pregnancy talk more using it to threaten her undecided

Na wa o, were the love disappear to na? you love and want to marry her in that case you both should keep the pregnancy abi the love no reach there? undecided

Mark my word today Dave p, that guy will never marry that girl, not after 3 abortions.

BTW, I know its not you o, I just dey pull your legs grin grin
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by naijaboiy: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow:

You said she realised her mistakes of terminating the first 2 pregnancies, can you explain that..

@ Positive Advice;

1. Go get the Abortion done now and save herself the stress of a Bad Boyfriend/bad future-Baby Daddy, Save herself the stress of dealing with her father and also save herself from social stigmatisation of single mothers.

2. The longer she stays delibrating her actions, the riskier the abortion process gets.

this may sound weird,,but it seems like the best option

1 Like

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow:

@ Positive Advice;

Abi o. if she agrees to abort this 3rd pregnancy please leave her alone before you render her barren from this constant act of abortion.
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by daveP(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2014
mz mariah: Dave p why do you want her to terminate this 3rd pregnancy? you wan kill her? why didn't you use condom?

Hian, if she wants you to marry her then she must terminate this 3rd pregnancy, that's a lie from the pit of hell grin if you love her to even want to marry her you will not mount so much pressure on her to terminate the pregnancy talk more using it to threaten her undecided

Na wa o, were the love disappear to na? you love and want to marry germ in that case you both should keep the pregnancy abi the love no reach there? undecided

Mark my word today Dave p, that guy will never marry that girl, not after 3 abortions.

lol,uve arrived.
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by daveP(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow:

ABortions are not as life threatening as people make it sound. If she gets a good doctor to do it and not some quack chemist, she should be fine.

Get rid of the baby before its too late.

i want u to leave the life-threatening aspect of the abortion and rather look@ the chances of her getting pregnant again if the guy even goes ahead to marry her.expert or nt,complications are bound to happen.
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by obayaya(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2014
mz mariah: Dave p why do you want her to terminate this 3rd pregnancy? you wan kill her? why didn't you use condom?

Na wa o, were the love disappear to na? you love and want to marry germ in that case you both should keep the pregnancy abi the love no reach there? undecided

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2014
dave P: lol,uve arrived.
Yes I don arrive grin

Tell that guy to stop threatening that babe with marriage because even the devil knows he won't marry her. if he wants the baby terminated he should do it maturedly and not threaten the poor girl. when he was doing the thing nko? grin

Also tell him that if he continues to impregnate girls and have them abort it then he should stop it before he aborts all the children he is suppose to have in life and when he marries, he will start maltreating his wife for failing to give him a child when he himself is the cause of his problems.

Humans sha, we go dey use our hand dey buy market grin grin grin.

Chai, even the devil will reject some candidate on the last day grin grin cheesy that guy is wicked ashwear cheesy grin
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by MadCow1: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2014
dave P: i want u to leave the life-threatening aspect of the abortion and rather look@ the chances of her getting pregnant again if the guy even goes ahead to marry her.expert or nt,complications are bound to happen.

No, Complications are possible, but not necessarily bound to happen.. there is a difference. One leaves an open-ended possibility the other is certain.

3-Abortions are not a big deal. Abortions dont mean surgery incase you dont know. If done at an early stage, she would be fine. Dont let the word abortion sound like open heart surgery. Infact, in some cases all it takes is a simple injection.

She should go get the abortion now.. Every day that passes is one day too late.

Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by JoeCutie(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
But going to her parents seems like the last resort tho
Well that's true, but it's gonna be like a very hard nut to crack. She really needs help. Like psychological help. She would need therapy.
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by daveP(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mad Cow:

No, Complications are possible, but not necessarily bound to happen.. there is a difference. One leaves an open-ended possibility the other is certain.

3-Abortions are not a big deal. Abortions dont mean surgery incase you dont know. If done at an early stage, she would be fine. Dont let the word abortion sound like open heart surgery. Infact, in some cases all it takes is a simple injection.

She should go get the abortion now.. Every day that passes is one day too late.

hmm!

mz mariah: Yes I don arrive grin
Tell that guy to stop threatening that babe with marriage because even the devil knows he won't marry her. if he wants the baby terminated he should do it maturedly and not threaten the poor girl. when he was doing the thing nko? grin
Also tell him that if he continues to impregnate girls and have them abort it then he should stop it before he aborts all the children he is suppose to have in life and when he marries, he will start maltreating his wife for failing to give him a child when he himself is the cause of his problems.
Humans sha, we go dey use our hand dey buy market grin grin grin.
Chai, even the devil will reject some candidate on the last day grin grin cheesy that guy is wicked ashwear cheesy grin
infact!!!
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by DaBozz(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Succintly said and God bless you for your point. She shouldn't dare it. She has made some mistakes and she shouldn't be afraid to confront her mistakes and move on with her life because the guy is not worth it.

Nice dp you have got. Like great thinkers and positive minded individuals.
Re: A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! by lalasticlala(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
DaveP hiiiii

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please / Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) / Your Kind Of Man/woman; Does Skin Colour Matter??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.