Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. (175152 Views)

KNIFE SHARPENER WITH SUCTION PAD @ NGN600 FROM PRE ORDER 2.0 / ALIEXPRESS PRE ORDER WITH PRE ORDER 2.0 - ₦500 SERVICE CHARGE FLAT / #PhoneSubsidy From Pre Order 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Good morning everyone, our dispatch to Ibadan was successfully completed this morning. Oga Zopaks eshe gan.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
MM2, I know you are reading this. I'm dispatching yours tomorrow. Express shipment was delayed. No dispatch for tuesday. Then on wednesday, there'll be Lagos pickups and dispatch to Ibadan.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Confirmed dispatch for KD tuesday, Ibadan Wednesday. New orders from Lagos and Edo. Keep 'em coming.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Eghosa1(m): 2:46am On Jul 15, 2014
Got this tablet PC on behalf of a friend as He needed it quickly and truth be told, NISIBORP delivered. They're recommended any day, any time. For affordable and reliable and prompt service, try NISIBORP and I dare say, you won't regret it. Tablet is in good condition my pal says so all is perfectly well. Y'all stay good.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Eghosa1: Got this tablet PC on behalf of a friend as He needed it quickly and truth be told, NISIBORP delivered. They're recommended any day, any time. For affordable and reliable and prompt service, try NISIBORP and I dare say, you won't regret it. Tablet is in good condition my pal says so all is perfectly well. Y'all stay good.
Thank you so much boss. We concluded the transaction in record breaking time. We are glad to know your friend is enjoying his tablet.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Our scheduled dispatch to Kaduna went ahead as planned. Next stop is Ibadan (our second dispatch there) tomorrow. For those who made payments today, your products will be paid for tomorrow once our funds transfer to china clears.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
In other news, if you have questions about the tablet, two persons who purchased the tab from us are around to answer your questions. Gregswaggz and oskaroni. Bobojoshua since we delivered your tab, we nor see your brake light again.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Tohpeh(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please what is the actual megapixel of this tab?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by biggboy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tohpeh: Please what is the actual megapixel of this tab?
2MP front and 5MP back with flashlight and auto focus
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
TODAY'S IBADAN DELIVERY'S DONE AND DUSTED.

SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW: LAGOS PICK UP AND BENIN DELIVERY. (TBC)
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Good evening everyone,

A little over two weeks ago, we came up with this innovative promotion to ensure that every can buy a tablet at affordable prices without compromising on quality.

Since Oskaroni placed the first order, the flood gates have opened. I'm pleased to announce to you that as at today we have received over 50 confirmed orders fully paid for, this include an order from a nairalander who wants to remain anonymous who paid for 25 units.

We could not have done it without you.

This has not come without its peculiar challenges. Several nairalanders have called me scammer simply because I refused to supply them the tablet on their terms.

On the behalf of my team members in China, Lagos and Benin City, I'd like to say thank you for trusting us and we 'll continue to serve you better.

THANK YOU.

P.S: In continuation of our pre order series, we present to you a new deal.
THE AINOL NUMY 3G TALOS 7.85 INCH

This runs concurrently with all other deals.

https://www.nairaland.com/1816099/pre-order-ainol-numy-3g
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by emcemayo: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hmm I will b back with feed back by morning God's willing
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 5:10am On Jul 17, 2014
emcemayo: Hmm I will b back with feed back by morning God's willing
#PatientlyWaiting
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by emcemayo: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yes finally I received my tab with complete accessories tobad gan. The Op is trustworthy and a very business oriented fellow. He is prompt in responding to enquiries and very straight forward in transactions, there was some explained delays in d delivery of my tab but thespecialone was communicating with me all d way. I recommend him anytime anyday and I will still do business with him ......
Many thanks.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Tunde2k7(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sorry for d late update. I got the tablet shipped to me in Ibadan with only 1 day's notice to Nisibor procurement services. I have to congratulate him on setting new standards in service delivery and after-sales service - I got email & text notifications of the status of my product at every turn. All the accessories came intact also, as promised. In conclusion: I think I'll get another one!
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Good evening everyone, bigg boy (the only winner from out trivia question ) picked up his tab today which also happens to be his birthday. He had to travel for several hours today. Thank you so much bros. We had 9 confirmed orders today, 6 from Lagos, 3 from benin city. We have a scheduled delivery for Benin tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Going forward, we are seriously working hard to reduce delivery time to 24 hours. Thank you all for your support and for trusting us.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by biggboy(m): 1:17am On Jul 18, 2014
Thespecialone: Good evening everyone, bigg boy (the only winner from out trivia question ) picked up his tab today which also happens to be his birthday. He had to travel for several hours today. Thank you so much bros. We had 9 confirmed orders today, 6 from Lagos, 3 from benin city. We have a scheduled delivery for Benin tomorrow.
my OGA. i received my aina baby in perfect condition with all its accessories, thanks to thespecialone! this bros is more than a seller. i wan sleep now i go soon come talk about the tab. meanwhile am rating this my bros and his team a 5 star!
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 5:04am On Jul 18, 2014
Tunde2k7: Sorry for d late update. I got the tablet shipped to me in Ibadan with only 1 day's notice to Nisibor procurement services. I have to congratulate him on setting new standards in service delivery and after-sales service - I got email & text notifications of the status of my product at every turn. All the accessories came intact also, as promised. In conclusion: I think I'll get another one!
Thank you very much sir. We would ensure that we maintain and improve on the quality of our service delivery.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 5:05am On Jul 18, 2014
emcemayo: Yes finally I received my tab with complete accessories tobad gan. The Op is trustworthy and a very business oriented fellow. He is prompt in responding to enquiries and very straight forward in transactions, there was some explained delays in d delivery of my tab but thespecialone was communicating with me all d way. I recommend him anytime anyday and I will still do business with him ......
Many thanks.

Thank you so much emcemayo, we can only get better.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by oluboyo04(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2014
Thespecialone:

waiting patiently here
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by oluboyo04(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2014
Thespecialone:

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2014
oluboyo04: waiting patiently here

BARRING ANY UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
YOUR PACKAGE LEAVES CHINA TONIGHT.
ARRIVES LAGOS TOMORROW EVENING
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2014
ANOTHER SUCCESFUL DELIVERY IN BENIN CITY LAST NIGHT. grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2014
STATES WE HAVE DELIVERED TO SO FAR

OGUN
LAGOS
OSUN
OYO
EDO
DELTA
KADUNA
ANAMBRA
ONDO
EKITI
FCT

AND COUNTING
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
ONE WHITE UNIT OF THIS AMAZING TABLET IS AVAILABLE

SAME DAY /24 HOUR DELIVERY

WHATSAPP/CALL 08122036728
grin. Update 2.18PM: (SOLD)
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
SIX PCS ORDER FROM NAIRALANDER NANECS THANKS BOSS

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nanecs: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thespecialone: SIX PCS ORDER FROM NAIRALANDER NANECS THANKS BOSS

Better person!! Your level of efficiency remain unparalleled. I endorse you once again.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 4:07am On Jul 21, 2014
ONE SCHEDULED DISPATCH TO LAGOS THIS MORNING.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 4:10am On Jul 21, 2014
oluboyo04: waiting patiently here

My oga, thank you so much for your patience.
The cargo plane didn't arrive as scheduled,
we should dispatch your tablet today.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Thespecialone: ONE SCHEDULED DISPATCH TO LAGOS THIS MORNING.

Yes boss, package received intact in a matter of hours. Kudos.

Thanks for being so trustworthy. I heartily recommend doing business with this man here.

Tablet is OK for the price point. I'm posting this message from it.

Im gonna extract the ROM tomorrow before going to town on it. I bought it for dev experiments and Reading.

If ur using this I'm gonna be porting ROMs to it and tweaking it so sit tight.

Cheers bro.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by oluboyo04(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thespecialone:

My oga, thank you so much for your patience.
The cargo plane didn't arrive as scheduled,
we should dispatch your tablet today.
the special one! Yu are truely a man of high integrity. I received my tab today in perfect condition with all the accessories intact. xpect more deals from me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply)

Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps / World's Smallest Power Inverter / pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.