Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Search For The Ideal Skin Products - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Search For The Ideal Skin Products (1588 Views)

Chidubem Osugade - Mr Ideal Nigeria 2013 / Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! / Help Needed On Ideal Skin Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Search For The Ideal Skin Products by Kheyindae(f): 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
A good lotion "non- comedogenic" should contain atleast lemon juice, glycerin, light rum, fruit juice, fragrance, vitamin E, rose, witch hazel, pot marigold, lavender, grape seed oil/ almond oil, honey, petroleum jelly, lanolin, lighter oil, alpha hydroxy acid, Salcyclic acid, milk cream and tinted Moisturisers in gel form "non-comedogenic" with honey, shea butter, avocado, alpha hydroxy acids, serum, Spf 30+, aloe vera, apple cider vinegar don't get Cetaphil Moisturiser, avoid petroleum and mineral oil but instead almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba. Water based moisturiser.
Deep conditioner which contain Olive, avocado or almond oil. Avoid silicon in it
facial mask (lemon, tomato, cucumber, sandal wood paste, avocado, honey)
- facial wash (lemon, honey, aloe) avoid Sodium Laureth Sulfates and Parabens
- exfoliant scrub (lemon, honey, vitamin) "non-comedogenic" Don't get St Ives Scrub, avoid Sodium Laureth and Parabens
PLEASE I NEED PRODUCTS WITH MOST INGREDIENTS, LOCATION WHERE THEY ARE SOLD AND CHEAPEST PRICES
Re: The Search For The Ideal Skin Products by homesodear: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin.

Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.

Re: The Search For The Ideal Skin Products by Legacy44(f): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
@ OP

I have been using a particular cream for a month now. The name is Pure Skin...Hydroquinone free(Hydratant and Anti-taches) produced by Morgan and Thompson. Its been lightning up my face for quite some time, altho i am fair naturally but my face has always been darker due to the suuny weather av been predisposed to. It has beeen making my face and the rest of my body uniform.

Everyone says am bleaching which am not at all convinced tho i would like to knw ur advice. Below are the ingredients of the creme

water, mineral oil, petrolatum stearic acid, cetyl stearylic alcohol, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate, BHT, tocopherol acetate, methylparaben, citric acid, pomegranate seed extracts, collagen, kojic acid, cholesterol, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, fragrance.

Pls what do you think?
Re: The Search For The Ideal Skin Products by 1stLadyRobinho: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: The Search For The Ideal Skin Products by misskungfup: 7:23am On Jul 31, 2014
Holla for your natural body scrub,lightening black soap,lightening cream,glutathione soap and pills,kojic acid soap,glow oil,brightening oil,coconut oil on 08092642394/263D25ED

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies Explain These Pics Pease / I Need Your Votes Please / DIY Face Contouring For Your Wedding- See 10 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.