Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin (18419 Views)

Virtacoin Wallet I Have 493,913.3076 VTA Still Counting / Virtacoin Wallet...... / Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Chimarto: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2014
VirtaCoin is Live
VirtaPay has now been converted into a crypto-currency, like bitcoin. The new system, called VirtaCoin, will completely replace the old VirtaPay.
All user balances have been successfully transferred into the new system. Please be advised that – in order to fit within the parameters of the new system – all user balances have been adjusted to 14% of their original size. This is equivalent to a stock split. For example: If you previously had a balance of VP$100, your new balance would be 14 VTA (virtacoin). Because this adjustment was performed equally to all users, your balance did not lose any actual value.
In order to claim your balance, it is critical that you follow the steps below.
VirtaCoin Belongs to You
VirtaCoin is "owned" by everyone who holds the currency. It is up to the VirtaCoin community to collectively contribute and make VirtaCoin what you want it to be. How you contribute depends on your skills, abilities and available time. Please consider helping in one or more of the following areas...
Forums – VirtaCoin needs places for the community to gather and discuss issues and ideas. You could set up a forum, become a moderator, or even just contribute your ideas and opinions on a VirtaCoin community forum.
Exchanges – If you would like to exchange your VirtaCoin for bitcoin, for other crypto-currencies, or even for fiat currency, please contact crypto-currency exchanges and follow their procedures to ask them to list VirtaCoin.
Solo Mining – To earn more VirtaCoin and contribute computing power to securing the VirtaCoin network, you can try solo mining.
Mining Pools – If you have the knowledge, you can create a mining pool. This helps large groups of people to work together and share in the mining rewards, while helping to secure the VirtaCoin network.
Developers – If you are a programmer, or know someone who is, you can help to maintain and improve VirtaCoin by working on the open source VirtaCoin Project on GitHub.
Configuration Settings
You may use the settings below in your virtacoin.conf file. You may also use the port numbers listed to configure mining software, firewall port forwarding, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Akwaowoa(m): 5:07am On Jul 02, 2014
i cant believ what i just saw! since 2010 finally they have done it. congratulations virtapay. i wish the exchange rate will soar soon thus making its early bird users big boys. now where are all those guys who claimed it was a scam? am so happy i contributed to this project and saw their potential!
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by EnterPRO: 6:18am On Jul 02, 2014
hmmn ... make I go Google am
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by mikeobk(m): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2014
Those guys had potentials all the while. Let the groove begin!
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by tollbell: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2014
Do you now mean the money can be withdrawn now that it is virtacoins? If yes I doubt it.
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Kingslaw(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Its still the same.
U can't still withraw.
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by mikeobk(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
tollbell: Do you now mean the money can be withdrawn now that it is virtacoins? If yes I doubt it.
if your doubting why are u asking? Your soo backwards
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Akwaowoa(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
tollbell: Do you now mean the money can be withdrawn now that it is virtacoins? If yes I doubt it.
well it cant be withdrawn but exchanged 4 bitcoins. now bitcoins can be exchanged into real money! just give them some time to register on top exchangers, and gain more value
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Azeola: 6:35am On Jul 03, 2014
many dn't even knw d meaning of "virtacoin " or any crypto 4 dat matter, all they keep lukn 4 is hw to withdraw. r there any early bird user here, nd av u tryd importn ur balance into ur wallet? i Thnk what we shld b talkn abt nw is d way forward 4rm here nd hw to make d coin as valueable as possibl
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Iykecollins(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2014
I had over a $1000 in their virtapay account, the account was zero when I checked last
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Azeola: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2014
Iykecollins: I had over a $1000 in their virtapay account, the account was zero when I checked last

"zero" lyk hw....when last did u check it?
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Youngzedd(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
This company no dey tire

Look at the way they are fooling some people since 2010.
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by suyamasta(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
omo i ova happy untop dis mata dieee! i thought it was a scam but now its clear it is not a scam! i just hope the value appreciates!
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Azeola: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
suyamasta: omo i ova happy untop dis mata dieee! i thought it was a scam but now its clear it is not a scam! i just hope the value appreciates!
av u by any chance imported ur virtacoin into ur wallet,if so do u mynd a brief discussn on hw u did?
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by bola4dprec(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
do you activated ad-sharing and purchased digital product from click bank ?
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by bola4dprec(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
do you activated ad-sharing and purchased digital product from click bank ?
Chimarto: VirtaCoin is Live
VirtaPay has now been converted into a crypto-currency, like bitcoin. The new system, called VirtaCoin, will completely replace the old VirtaPay.
All user balances have been successfully transferred into the new system. Please be advised that – in order to fit within the parameters of the new system – all user balances have been adjusted to 14% of their original size. This is equivalent to a stock split. For example: If you previously had a balance of VP$100, your new balance would be 14 VTA (virtacoin). Because this adjustment was performed equally to all users, your balance did not lose any actual value.
In order to claim your balance, it is critical that you follow the steps below.
VirtaCoin Belongs to You
VirtaCoin is "owned" by everyone who holds the currency. It is up to the VirtaCoin community to collectively contribute and make VirtaCoin what you want it to be. How you contribute depends on your skills, abilities and available time. Please consider helping in one or more of the following areas...
Forums – VirtaCoin needs places for the community to gather and discuss issues and ideas. You could set up a forum, become a moderator, or even just contribute your ideas and opinions on a VirtaCoin community forum.
Exchanges – If you would like to exchange your VirtaCoin for bitcoin, for other crypto-currencies, or even for fiat currency, please contact crypto-currency exchanges and follow their procedures to ask them to list VirtaCoin.
Solo Mining – To earn more VirtaCoin and contribute computing power to securing the VirtaCoin network, you can try solo mining.
Mining Pools – If you have the knowledge, you can create a mining pool. This helps large groups of people to work together and share in the mining rewards, while helping to secure the VirtaCoin network.
Developers – If you are a programmer, or know someone who is, you can help to maintain and improve VirtaCoin by working on the open source VirtaCoin Project on GitHub.
Configuration Settings
You may use the settings below in your virtacoin.conf file. You may also use the port numbers listed to configure mining software, firewall port forwarding, etc.
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Akwaowoa(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2014
Youngzedd: This company no dey tire

Look at the way they are fooling some people since 2010.
brosie u d funny me o! so even at this point, after they have launched into the ctypto-currency market, you still see them as scam? i tire 4 u o. their news is everywhere, google, facebook, bitcointalk forum, and they even scored higher votes on most coin voting sites within few days, and you are still not convinced. well its ur right n choice. bliv wetin u wan bliv. the reality, still remains real. virtacoin is real. as for my dear virtacoin owners info i just read is dat cryptsy, and poloniex are reviewing virtacoin for listing, from www.bitcointalk.org. u can check out their info from google. these guys are coming up big.
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by suyamasta(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2014
Azeola:
av u by any chance imported ur virtacoin into ur wallet,if so do u mynd a brief discussn on hw u did?

actually i have downloaded the virtacoin software for windows i tried installing it but it is not installing so i contacted dem on twitter and they said they are still updating the app so im waiting for a week b4 before i try to import!
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by EMERITUS85(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2014
have 157 vitacoin does it have value now
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Azeola: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
k @suyamasta,itz quite difficult to import coins into wallet nw especially without gud network bt with gud network nd some minute or few hrs,it will sync.

@emeritus ur balance has litl or no value ryt nw, bt u myt want to hold on to it cos jst lyk other cryptos,it has a high tendency of rising to a very high value
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Akwaowoa(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Azeola: k @suyamasta,itz quite difficult to import coins into wallet nw especially without gud network bt with gud network nd some minute or few hrs,it will sync.

@emeritus ur balance has litl or no value ryt nw, bt u myt want to hold on to it cos jst lyk other cryptos,it has a high tendency of rising to a very high value
pls ill like to ask, did you sync yours and how much data did it consume?
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Azeola: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Akwaowoa: pls ill like to ask, did you sync yours and how much data did it consume?

yeah bt d longer u wait d more data u av to utilise....can't really estimate data amount bt it involves heavy data usage, somethng arround 1gig shld b sufficient (scary nd 2 much ryt) bt myt b worth while in d long run
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Humbleeagle(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
it can be so anoyin wen u see some ppl display their ignorance in public and fail to take correction, its a matter of choice guys, as for me those guys deserve d best, am so happy to be part of dat team. Though they dnt hav much value nw bt with d rate they are goin they will gain more votes nd be listed in majo exchanges in few days time. As 4 d guys lamenting abt withrawal, u can go nd exchange to bitcoin at atomic-trade.com nd withdraw ur money. I withrew some my virtacoin 2day shaa, jst dat it has little value. As for synchronisation, guys it can take time nd consume large volume of data, if u hav a strong connection it will synchronise in less than 3HRs. Evrything abt virtacoin is workin perfectly fine, i have imported my virtapay balance into my virtacoin wallet, nd i have sold some already, jst dnt understand y some ppl cant just embrace development nd progress.

1 Like

Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by destino24(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
good, I have exactly 1053.8892 VTA
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by tonjeola(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
destino24: good, I have exactly 1053.8892 VTA
ur VTA is around $2 by d time u convert it bitcoin and from bitcoin to naira. its don't ve value now, just wait. bitcoin is around $630 against virtacoin now, so ur VTA is not up to $2 sef
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by destino24(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
tonjeola:
ur VTA is around $2 by d time u convert it bitcoin and from bitcoin to naira. its don't ve value now, just wait. bitcoin is around $630 against virtacoin now, so ur VTA is not up to $2 sef

Lolz, at least, it's worth something
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Rexyl(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
how can I make use of my balance for online purchase or withdraw it to PayPal?
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by broboltz: 1:35am On Jul 06, 2014
I welcome all the users back again from long time of break.
All what I do is to during the time of vacation, is to make you better.
Now, when I first of all introduced Virtapay.com into this forum people came in their tens and hundreds and grabbed the offer.
Some took part in early bird, activate adsharing, referrer programs and some in Satochi project.
They followed my instructions and got good results, while slow to follow and remain in some corners.
But today a glorious light had shown on our path as virtapay, with their virtapay dollar that time, finally come out and shine radiantly in the sky of crypto-currencies and produce the ground-breaking coin, called VirtaCoin
I believe many of you might have heard, hearing and to be heard about this new wind of bliss crossing around Nigerian side, just like PayPal.
To gain in-depth into the opportunities this new crypto-currency brings, we cannot but must exhaustively plunge into world of its;
1. Wallet
2. Transactions
3. Forum
4. Mining and its
5. Exchangers.

To start with, you can go their site at www.virtacoin.com to download the wallet to save your coins. If you are a virtapay user, follow the instruction on the site to import your balances from virtapay to virtacoin using your provided private key.
To go for transactions, I have talked on forums like bitcointalk.org, I have personally contacted some exchangers one of them is www.c-cex.com and I asked to add and tell virtacoin community to vote for the virtacoin to get listed for exchange. To expedite action on its exchange you can do so from here https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
I am creating blog from my bitcoin website where we can discuss everything about the past, present and future of virtacoin.
Please keep up and update this tread as I would be given you the next step of actions about Transactions, Forums, Mining, Exchangers, the price for the virtacoin in bitcoin, litecoin, dollars and others.
To be continued......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Sues EFCC N200bn For ‘Defamation, Falsehood’ / CBN Bars BVN Violators From Opening Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.