Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. (1817 Views)

Meet Nairaland's Hottest Guy, Ladies!! Come In Here!!! / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by adosjun(m): 3:19am On Jul 02, 2014
I am here for you love
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by otipoju(m): 4:32am On Jul 02, 2014
What state are you in. Am somewhere in Ohio.
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 02, 2014
otipoju: What state are you in. Am somewhere in Ohio.

In Chicago! Midwest! There are literally no Nigerians anywhere in sight where I am lol
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 02, 2014
adosjun: I am here for you love

What state are you in sir?
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by otipoju(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2014
rukevwe01:

In Chicago! Midwest! There are literally no Nigerians anywhere in sight where I am lol
Ha ha ha! You'll eventually see. Try going to a Redeemed church or any African church or an African grocery store. Same for me here when I came initially now I have a couple have a couple of friends
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Is it only one person in the whole NL forum? undecided

Oh well!
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2014
otipoju:
Ha ha ha! You'll eventually see. Try going to a Redeemed church or any African church or an African grocery store. Same for me here when I came initially now I have a couple have friends.

Nevertheless:iamnapoleon101@gmail.com

Lol so I somehow missed this! I have a church home but it's not Redeemed! smiley
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by donkarly(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Chicago dude here,look no further wink..

1 Like

Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 23, 2014
otipoju:
Ha ha ha! You'll eventually see. Try going to a Redeemed church or any African church or an African grocery store. Same for me here when I came initially now I have a couple have friends.
Nevertheless:iamnapoleon101@gmail.com

The email I sent to you came right back to me! lol

Oh and only folks in the U.S. - I can't do much if you're based in Nigeria! smiley

1 Like

Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
E don red for this babe ooo....

Dytbabe, lypentra wey una dey eeee.... our sister in need dey find better nigerian koboko oòo!!!! White man don tire sister grin grin grin Please SHS- save her soul

1 Like

Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Oahray: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
*grinning sheepishly for no reason* grin
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by otipoju(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
rukevwe01:

The email I sent to you came right back to me! lol

Oh and only folks in the U.S. - I can't do much if you're based in Nigeria! smiley
Ha ha ha. Interesting... Sorry about that. Meanwhile,Oghenerukevwe!!! I know you will notice that white guys love riding bycicles. My own landlord is 61 years old ,and has been riding 4500 miles every year since 1985.
He is as fit as a fiddle.
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by otipoju(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Ishilove: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Oahray: *grinning sheepishly for no reason* grin
Na Amukoko you dey so you no qualify grin
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 27, 2014
otipoju:
Ha ha ha. Interesting... Sorry about that. You can try "lemuelforever@gmail.com" Meanwhile,Oghenerukevwe!!! I know you will notice that white guys love riding bycicles. My own landlord is 61 years old ,and has been riding 4500 miles every year since 1985.
He is as fit as a fiddle.

Lol - I know that they do! They also love running in the morning smiley
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 27, 2014
Idowuogbo: E don red for this babe ooo....

Dytbabe, lypentra wey una dey eeee.... our sister in need dey find better nigerian koboko oòo!!!! White man don tire sister grin grin grin Please SHS- save her soul

LOL - my sister...this is funny!
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Oahray: 12:43am On Jul 27, 2014
Ishilove:
Na Amukoko you dey so you no qualify grin
It is known. Grin with me, my dear... Yeah, right there... Don't stop... *deep sigh of obvious satisfaction* grin
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by dytbabe: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2014
Idowuogbo: E don red for this babe ooo....

Rushes in

Our dear sis, how do u like it, diff sizes, colour n shapes dey oo.
Pls give options so we can help with better location
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
dytbabe:

Rushes in

Our dear sis, how do u like it, diff sizes, colour n shapes dey oo.
Pls give options so we can help with better location

Lol..my sister ~ I can give you all that but I don't want anyone to say I'm discriminating smiley So I just used location!
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by niyoposh: 5:54am On Aug 25, 2014
rukevwe01:

LOL - my sister...this is funny!
Hi Rukevwe.
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 26, 2014
Southern Californian reporting for duty.
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 26, 2014
There still hasn't been one person in the US ..everyone responding lives in Nigeria..LOL...I have tried!
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 26, 2014
rukevwe01: There still hasn't been one person in the US ..everyone responding lives in Nigeria..LOL...I have tried!

Southern California is in Nigeria?
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
CityNG:

Southern California is in Nigeria?

Oops missed your response ....no it's not lol
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
I'm in Pasadena to be exact, home of the Rose Bowl.

Wherefore art though?
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
CityNG: I'm in Pasadena to be exact, home of the Rose Bowl.

Wherefore art though?

Midwest!
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by sam4(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
My sis i think you can check one of them and take him with you at the end of the day.
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
hey ruky

I be in the us November 1 st week

send me your Num or Skype id

ruemu77@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Mystiqme: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2014
Here!! New York!!

1 Like

Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2014
Mystiqme: Here!! New York!!

Yes....there is LIFE coming to this thread! Lol...are you in school?
Re: Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2014
guy007: hey ruky

I be in the us November 1 st week

send me your Num or Skype id

ruemu77@gmail.com

Hey! And what state will you be in?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naughty Ladies In Lagos.. Chubby/plumbed / Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.