Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

Guess Who Davido Is Doing A Song With Next? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Guess Who Davido Is Doing A Song With Next? (565 Views)

Opinion: Why Davido Is Better Than Wizkid / Anybody Remember The Name Of The Song With These Lyrics? / Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who Davido Is Doing A Song With Next? by Lekksite(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2014

Davido is BET Awards Best International Act Africa 2014 and currently the rave of African music but he has a huge collabo coming with another very talented Nigerian act, he announced this week.

The "Skelewu" singer jumped on Twitter to announce his next duet with former E.M.E artist Skales and according to him, this new song is Heading for a Grammy!

Davido posted "Me and @youngskales got a banger coming!! #alwaysalways"

Skales who's now the boss of OHK Music Records was also endorsed by Davido who posted, "Don't sleep on @youngskales... He got bangers coming!!"

A very delightful Skales showed his appreciation for the Aye singer's support to his music by posting too onIntsagram,

Read More - http://www.gidi360.com/guess-davido-song-next/
Re: Guess Who Davido Is Doing A Song With Next? by DesChyko: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2014
For a moment there, I thought you were about to mention Destiny Kids..
Re: Guess Who Davido Is Doing A Song With Next? by Baba419(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2014
DesChyko: For a moment there, I thought you were about to mention Destiny Kids..
or Mariah Carey undecided

(1) (Reply)

Faji - Hrm Jayi Ft Lk Kuddy Produced By Gospelondabeatz / Your Music / Knowledge - Bole And Fish [must See!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.