Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Canada Or Uk - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Or Uk (15350 Views)

I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Or Uk by rawlizo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
dotcomnamename: Zerray. Don't let anyone disguise Canada or UK for you. Pray about it and let God guide you.

[size=15pt]Why is Studying in the UK Better Than the U.S. or Canada?[/size]

Lesson Summary:
Education costs are lower
Shorter time to complete degree
Affordable education policies
Lots of international students
Visa processes
English skills
Culture, life, and fun
Closer to home
Summary- UK is awesome!

You may be considering different options to study abroad. So what are some reasons you should choose to Study in UK over Study in USA or Study in Canada? Here are some reasons why Britain is a much better choice for you. :

How much does it cost?

Education Costs are Lower:

International students studying in the UK pay less than those studying in the U.S. and other countries. The average tuition in the UK is about £6,000 to £7,000 a year, in comparison to $25,000+ in the U.S. for tuition alone. Living costs range between £6,000 and £15,000 in the UK, depending on where you study and on your lifestyle.

How long do programs take?

It takes a shorter time to complete your degree

You will also save a considerably large amount of money while studying the UK compared to the US, simply because your degree will likely take less time to complete. Most programs in the Britain are 3 years, and a masters program takes only 1 to 2 years. In the United States, however, many degree programs are four or even five years long. This will obviously cost you a lot more money in the long run.

Does anyone help international students?

UK education policies are working hard to keep education affordable

You'll obviously have to manage your financial affairs in order to afford your education. However, UK policymakers are taking note at the great influx of foreign students coming from outside the European Union. The UK is continuously aiming to stay competitive so that international students can combat the growing costs of education. This means better visa rules and work regulations, more opportunities, and of course lower costs.

Will I find any friends? :

You'll be joining a huge community of international students

Don't fret if you're worried about not friends in the UK. There are tons of international students who are welcomed each year throughout Britain. In 2003, there were 96,000 students from the general European Union (EU) and over 203,000 students from around the world. UK universities are well prepared for many international students living and studying on their campuses, so there will be plenty of resources for you. Support services, career help, and the general welfare of their students is quite important to these schools.

Does the UK Government support students too?

The visa process in the UK is straightforward

The UK is the second most popular place for international students. Because of the recent visa problems in the United States due to the policies and consequences of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the UK is working towards supplying the demand for English instruction. You can find out a lot more about the visa process for the UK in this lesson. The countries sending the most students to the UK include:

China
India
Greece
Ireland
USA
Germany

What about the language? :

Improve your English skills

The UK is a great place to improve your English skills. The UK has some of the world's best institutes for learning English as a new language, so you're sure to fit right in even if your current English isn't perfect. When you leave the UK you'll find that your English skills have improved significantly! This will help you in your professional career goals, since English is one of the most common languages in the business and technology world.

Is there anything to do, see, or visit?

An amazing opportunity for culture, life, and fun!

The UK offers rich culture spanning thousands of years! You'll find a great enthusiasm to games like cricket and football which isn't prevalent in North America. As well, in terms of music, fashion, and culture, the UK has a unique combination of Europe's best influences. And don't forget, Europe is hours away, so there are so many sights to see- the Big Ben, Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, those are just a very few places you could visit easily while studying in the UK.

Any geographical advantages?

Closer to Home?

One important reason to study in the UK rather than Canada, the U.S. or Australia is that it's still on the Eurasian continent. If your family lives in Europe or Asia, you will be in much closer proximity. This is a great way to get international experience while still maintaining ties close to home. Airplane tickets will be cheaper and perhaps relatives will be able to visit you in Britain while you study. Who knows, they might even bring some yummy treats from home!

Great. Now can you summarize it all into 1 sentence?

Yes- The UK is awesome!

The UK offers plenty of financial advantages supported by both schools and the government, it's extremely welcoming to lots of international students, and it offers all the exclusive advantages of Europe in the English language! It's no wonder the UK is the best place for your studies!

Source: Studyuklearnhub

**************************************************************************************

Canada falling behind on poverty, inequality, says report
Conference Board report card gives Canada a B, ranked 7th out of 17 developed countries

Canada isn't living up to its potential or its reputation when it comes to societal issues like poverty, government and inequality, according to the Conference Board of Canada.

SOURCE: http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-falling-behind-on-poverty-inequality-says-report-1.1332406

*********************************************************************************

decide yourself

Wait a minute, u 4gt 2 tlk abt deir harsh immigration laws. Dis long text jst shows lack of originality. If u wana advice someone, b original. Nobody is advocating 4 anyplace here dt isn't worth it. Zerray am sure uve gotten ur answer. Dis ish is getting prolonged unnecessarily

3 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2014
I have a lot of friends in the uk and most of them have returned because there are no more jobs in the uk.there was a time in the nigerian newspapers were it was stated that over "a thousand" (can't remember the exact number but it was huge)nigerian docotors who graduated from uk universities don't have a job.in nigeria you can't get a job if you don't have two to three years experience.it will be a waste if you study medince outside the country especially in country such as uk and you don't gain experience.
Its not about the immigration papers but its the experience in internship or coop and job.geography or weather won't put food on your table or language.in canada they speak two international languages.if you are hardworking and determined I will advice you go to canada and study.maybe you can move to uk if you wish.a family friend told me that the uk are encouraging their kids to go back to school because they need them;they give them everything just to encourage them.it depends on you sha.pray to God to tell which one smiley

5 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by solomonwis(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2014
Let me add another angle to this debate.

It will interest you to note that majority of the applicants applying for permanent residence in Canada and Australia are from the UK! In fact the UK citizens applying for PR in Canada are the 8th largest global applicants on the list (and by the way,the USA is the 5th),whatever is responsible for this can be "googled"( and this has been the case since 2003!). This is despite it(Canada) being referred to as a cold region and the economic power of the UK currency being higher than that of Canada.

Here's the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2012/permanent/10.asp

So many people are doing so well in the UK and so many people are doing well in Canada but if you ask me where the opportunities lie NOW and in years to come (If you can see beyond 2014),I will close my eyes and tell you,you can't miss it when you choose Canada.

6 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Chillisauce: I know someone with a master's degree from the UK, no papers and job, went back to naija . After 6 months staying at home, attending test upon interview. Later settled for this 30k mtn customer care.

Akin to working with ssce or first degree. Wasted money and time.

I know more than 3 people with Masters plus Professional certs from Canada and US, went back to Nigeria, after 2 years of searching for jobs, some of them are Royal Milk Street marketers while some recently gave up the job...

No place is the best ... its the grace of God....

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2014
rawlizo:

Wait a minute, u 4gt 2 tlk abt deir harsh immigration laws. Dis long text jst shows lack of originality. If u wana advice someone, b original. Nobody is advocating 4 anyplace here dt isn't worth it. Zerray am sure uve gotten ur answer. Dis ish is getting prolonged unnecessarily

You cannot argue with someone who has lived in both countries UK and Canada before.

Education, UK is the best...
Immigration Canada is the best...
Shorter time to complete degree... UK is the best
Affordable education policies.... UK is the best
Lots of international students.... UK is the best
Visa processes...everyone knows that UK is the best
English skills... no story, its UK
Culture, life, and fun.. 100% its UK
Closer to home... u don't need calculator to know that, its UK

The only good thing about Canada is their Citizenship by birth and short route to Naturalization.

Selection for your future: EDUCATION is the best... Simple... End of story

Stop disguising Canada... no one say Canada is not a good country.... We're talking about EDUCATION, to study...

[size=15pt]Tougher rules for International Student Visas for Canada[/size]

Source: http://visasandpermits.com/canadian-immigration-international-student-visas/

[size=15pt]Canada to toughen student visa rules[/size]

Source: http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/canada-toughen-student-visa-rules-18477.html

Op, decide yourself, pray about it and God will guide you through...

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2014
solomonwis: Let me add another angle to this debate.

It will interest you to note that majority of the applicants applying for permanent residence in Canada and Australia are from the UK! In fact the UK citizens applying for PR in Canada are the 8th largest global applicants on the list (and by the way,the USA is the 5th),whatever is responsible for this can be "googled"( and this has been the case since 2003!). This is despite it(Canada) being referred to as a cold region and the economic power of the UK currency being higher than that of the UK

Here's the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2012/permanent/10.asp

So many people are doing so well in the UK and so many people are doing well in Canada but if you ask me where the opportunities lie NOW and in years to come (If you can see beyond 2014),I will close my eyes and tell you,you can't miss it when you choose Canada.

No one argue about the highest nationalities of canadian residency applications... The question from the OP clearly stated:

UK or Canada where is a better place to have a masters in terms of
-affordable accommodation
-where student can work while also studying at least for allowance
-well recognised degree in nigeria labour market
thats all for now.

and the answer to each question is:

affordable accommodation= UK

where student can work while also studying at least for allowance= Its UK, cos in Canada during your 1st 2 semesters you will not be able to work off campus.

Well recognised degree in nigeria labour market: = 100% UK global recognition, even a two year old boy knows this fact...

There is no argument in this at all...
Re: Canada Or Uk by rawlizo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

You cannot argue with someone who has lived in both countries UK and Canada before.

Education, UK is the best...
Immigration Canada is the best...
Shorter time to complete degree... UK is the best
Affordable education policies.... UK is the best
Lots of international students.... UK is the best
Visa processes...everyone knows that UK is the best
English skills... no story, its UK
Culture, life, and fun.. 100% its UK
Closer to home... u don't need calculator to know that, its UK

The only good thing about Canada is their Citizenship by birth and short route to Naturalization.

Selection for your future: EDUCATION is the best... Simple... End of story

Stop disguising Canada... no one say Canada is not a good country.... We're talking about EDUCATION, to study...

[size=15pt]Tougher rules for International Student Visas for Canada[/size]

Source: http://visasandpermits.com/canadian-immigration-international-student-visas/

[size=15pt]Canada to toughen student visa rules[/size]

Source: http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/canada-toughen-student-visa-rules-18477.html

Op, decide yourself, pray about it and God will guide you through...
Ur facts ar nt well evinced. Am nt a candian or a British citizen. Bt guy/babe tryna b objective and pragmatic. I can't agree dat d British education is d best

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
lovelydamsel: I have a lot of friends in the uk and most of them have returned because there are no more jobs in the uk.there was a time in the nigerian newspapers were it was stated that over "a thousand" (can't remember the exact number but it was huge)nigerian docotors who graduated from uk universities don't have a job.in nigeria you can't get a job if you don't have two to three years experience.it will be a waste if you study medince outside the country especially in country such as uk and you don't gain experience.
Its not about the immigration papers but its the experience in internship or coop and job.geography or weather won't put food on your table or language.in canada they speak two international languages.if you are hardworking and determined I will advice you go to canada and study.maybe you can move to uk if you wish.a family friend told me that the uk are encouraging their kids to go back to school because they need them;they give them everything just to encourage them.it depends on you sha.pray to God to tell which one smiley

I have friends and families in Canada and some of them have relocated back to the UK and Switzerland complaining of the same unemployment.

I don't need to argue with you about this at all... Do you know whether i've lived in Canada and the UK before? Do you know when i left Canada and UK? Do you know whether i've study in both countries before? So don't argue what you don't know... Let your advice be probably and should not be in a confirmation format...

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
rawlizo:
Ur facts ar nt well evinced. Am nt a candian or a British citizen. Bt guy/babe tryna b objective and pragmatic. I can't agree dat d British education is d best

OK Sir.. I've heard you!
Re: Canada Or Uk by rawlizo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

No one argue about the highest nationalities of canadian residency applications... The question from the OP clearly stated:

thats all for now.

where student can work while also studying at least for allowance= Its UK, cos in Canada during your 1st 2 semesters you will not be able to work off campus.

Well recognised degree in nigeria labour market: = 100% UK global recognition, even a two year old boy knows this fact...

Bro/sis I av notin against d UK, am jst trying 2 b pragmatic. Lik I told u b4, get updated, d talk dat students cnt work in deir first 2 semesters in Canada is obsolete. As 4 recognition of degree, bro of what use is d recognition if u'l still b jobless. I know too many UK graduates in Naija hustling lik Naija graduates. Y avn't d recognition serve as an advantage. At least an edge during job app

2 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
rawlizo:

Bro/sis I av notin against d UK, am jst trying 2 b pragmatic. Lik I told u b4, get updated, d talk dat students cnt work in deir first 2 semesters in Canada is obsolete. As 4 recognition of degree, bro of what use is d recognition if u'l still b jobless. I know too many UK graduates in Naija hustling lik Naija graduates. Y avn't d recognition serve as an advantage. At least an edge during job app

What about many Canadian graduates in 9ja hustling like 9ja graduates too? If you have nothing against UK, why not say the truth equally? if you're claiming thats what you know, then i myself personally have more than 5 friends graduated in Canada hustling like mad in Nigeria as i'm typing while some of them are seriously in processing their admission to the UK too... its 50/50 bro... No where is better... its the grace of God..

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Uk by rawlizo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

OK Sir.. I've heard you!

No probs bros
Re: Canada Or Uk by rawlizo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

What about many Canadian graduates in 9ja hustling like 9ja graduates too? If you have nothing against UK, why not say the truth equally? if you're claiming thats what you know, then i myself personally have more than 5 friends graduated in Canada hustling like mad in Nigeria as i'm typing while some of them are seriously in processing their admission to the UK too... its 50/50 bro... No where is better... its the grace of God..

Real talk.
Re: Canada Or Uk by solomonwis(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

thats all for now.

what does all of those investments and comparison come to in the end? Are we looking at fundamental issues that have long lasting effect in the long-run or are we going to romance the luxury of global recognition with nothing to show for it in the end?

Why are people leaving/moving in mass from the UK to Canada even with all of the plethora of incentives to want to study in the UK as above? We should ask fundamental questions and not be engrossed in carrying "recognition" without measurable/commensurable effects in people's life.

We should deviate from this "recognition psyche" that only last forever in paper qualifications and move to where recognition is in terms of standard of living/quality of life...

The facts are there....Don't scratch them on the face..The quality of life and the incentives to study in the UK is no longer there as it used to be some years back.This is a fact!

6 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename did I ever argue with you?I did not condemn uk or force my choice on anyone.if you can't get a job anywhere after studies outside the country it means you are lazy or something is wrong.I only give advice and the person that opened this forum on this topic a choice to pick from.telling us that uk is best or whatever will not change the mind of the person that opened this forum.the person has made up his/her mind what they want.if you are not hardworking and determined you can't excel.if you don't have plans on what you want or what you do in uk or canada.then your stay is useless in such countries.plan on what you want to achieve from any country you want to start your life.
Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
solomonwis:

what does all of those investments and comparison come to in the end? Are we looking at fundamental issues that have long lasting effect in the long-run or are we going to romance the luxury of global recognition with nothing to show for it in the end?

Why are people leaving/moving in mass from the UK to Canada even with all of the plethora of incentives to want to study in the UK as above? We should ask fundamental questions and not be engrossed in carrying "recognition" without measurable/commensurable effects in people's life.

We should deviate from this "recognition psyche" that only last forever in paper qualifications and move to where recognition is in terms of standard of living/quality of life...

The facts are there....Don't scratch them on the face..The quality of life and the incentives to study in the UK is no longer there as it used to be some years back.This is a fact!

STORY

UK is 100% better than CANADA in terms of: EDUCATION SYSTEM, WORK WHILE STUDYING AND RECOGNISED CERTIFICATES IN NIGERIA LABOUR MARKET.

Gbammmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
lovelydamsel: dotcomnamename did I ever argue with you?I did not condemn uk or force my choice on anyone.if you can't get a job anywhere after studies outside the country it means you are lazy or something is wrong.I only give advice and the person that opened this forum on this topic a choice to pick from.telling us that uk is best or whatever will not change the mind of the person that opened this forum.the person has made up his/her mind what they want.if you are not hardworking and determined you can't excel.if you don't have plans on what you want or what you do in uk or canada.then your stay is useless in such countries.plan on what you want to achieve from any country you want to start your life.

Telling us that Canada is the best will not also change the Op's mind too. My one word to the OP already swallowed your last 3 lines which is ''Pray over it and God will guide you''

Conclusion, you don't have a point!

1 Like

Re: Canada Or Uk by solomonwis(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

STORY

UK is 100% better than CANADA in terms of: EDUCATION SYSTEM, WORK WHILE STUDYING AND RECOGNISED CERTIFICATES IN NIGERIA LABOUR MARKET.

Gbammmmmmmmmm

My challenge with people like you is rather than bring up facts (strong enough to even change the mindset of people like us) you resort to cynical/personal attack. After all it is an intellectual debate and not a contest to win a trophy in the end....

The fact is some people will continue to go to the UK and excel (others won't) likewise it is for some people who choose to go to Canada!

9 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
solomonwis:

[s]My challenge with people like you is rather than bring up facts (strong enough to even change the mindset of people like us) you resort to cynical/personal attack.[/s][s][/s] After all it is an intellectual debate and not a contest to win a trophy in the end....

The fact is some people will continue to go to the UK and excel (others won't) likewise it is for some people who choose to go to Canada!

I knew that people like you will initiate personal attack into this topic and thats what i've been trying to avoid by saying let the OP decide and pray over it. Whats the matter with you? and whats the issue of attack in saying what i know? Is there obligation for me to agree with your opinion?

If you have anything negative in mind apart from this topic, its advisable you don't bother to go into it....

The fact remain the same in my opinion that it is better to Study in the UK than in Canada....
Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

Telling us that Canada is the best will not also change the Op's mind too. My one word to the OP already swallowed your last 3 lines which is ''Pray over it and God will guide you''

Conclusion, you don't have a point!

I was not debating with you.learn to read and digest.I was giving advise and choice.I Never said canada is best nor uk.so all these struggle of forcing points are waste of time.stop sweating nobody is debating.the person that opened this forum is taking down note.you are just sweating "unneccessay" be calm please and read gently.and stop twisting what I said just to prove weak points.give advise not debate

2 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by solomonwis(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

I knew that people like you will initiate personal attack into this topic and thats what i've been trying to avoid by saying let the OP decide and pray over it. Whats the matter with you? and whats the issue of attack in saying what i know? Is there obligation for me to agree with your opinion?

If you don't have anything negative in mind apart from this topic, its advisable you don't bother to go into it....

The fact remain the same in my opinion that it is better to Study in the UK than in Canada....

If you are in the UK (or if you have been to the UK and probably studied there),you don't have to get this emotional. Even the people on the ground know this much. With all of your paper qualifications,there's a limit to what height you can attain as compared to a British (not a British Citizen). Even in Nigeria,if you are not strong enough to ward off everything that will discourage you,your qualifications will lead you nowhere.

What is the essence of qualifications that are not put into practice in the same country that you studied (in terms of post-study work)? What are you coming back to Nigeria to show? Paper qualifications?

I leave you in peace!

6 Likes

Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
lovelydamsel:

I was not debating with you.learn to read and digest.I was giving advise and choice.I Never said canada is best nor uk.so all these struggle of forcing points are waste of time.stop sweating nobody is debating.the person that opened this forum is taking down note.you are just sweating "unneccessay" be calm please and read gently.and stop twisting what I said just to prove weak points.give advise not debate

I should learn to read? lolz, you're just making a lot of lousy generalisation..., you need to be responsible as an individual online... I have read so many threads that raised suggestions about your insult altitude.. I won't insult you directly or indirectly as you are a maven in it... I will forever remain on my point that ''it is better to study in the UK than in Canada in my opinion''.

Gbammmmmmmm
Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
solomonwis:

If you are in the UK (or if you have been to the UK and probably studied there),you don't have to get this emotional. Even the people on the ground know this much. With all of your paper qualifications,there's a limit to what height you can attain as compared to a British (not a British Citizen). Even in Nigeria,if you are not strong enough to ward off everything that will discourage you,your qualifications will lead you nowhere.

What is the essence of qualifications that are not put into practice in the same country that you studied (in terms of post-study work)? What are you coming back to Nigeria to show? Paper qualifications?

I leave you in peace!

What you wrote up here are just a poor attempt to mask Canada... You and i cannot change the OP's mind.. get that to yourself... Thank God you have said it by yourself ''What is the essence of qualifications that are not put into practice in the same country that you studied (in terms of post-study work)? What are you coming back to Nigeria to show? Paper qualifications?

Thats clearly apply to both Canada and UK...

I leave you in Peacetime!
Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
solomonwis:

What is the essence of qualifications that are not put into practice in the same country that you studied (in terms of post-study
work)? What are you coming back to Nigeria to show? Paper qualifications?

I leave you in peace!

*now singing* "ALL WE ARE SAYING..." Nobody will give you free ride in the country.if you are not ready to struggle in another country is a waste attending their school.no nigerian office will employ you because you got havard certificate.when you have not worked with it in that "country'
Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

I should learn to read? lolz, you're just making a lot of lousy generalisation..., you need to be responsible as an individual online... I have read so many threads that raised suggestions about your insult altitude.. I won't insult you directly or indirectly as you are a maven in it... I will forever remain on my point that ''it is better to study in the UK than in Canada in my opinion''.

Gbammmmmmmm

LMAO...why are you so emotional awwww...don't cry.I have not insulted you my lord!I just said 'm not debating with you.never knew I was a celeb smiley thanks for telling me you are a fan hehehehehe
Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
If you like, graduate from Canada’s Quest University, its still 7up compare to that of the UK

THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR
Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
lovelydamsel:

LMAO...why are you so emotional awwww...don't cry.I have not insulted you my lord!I just said 'm not debating with you.never knew I was a celeb smiley thanks for telling me you are a fan hehehehehe

I should not cry?

I think you really need someone to tell you who you are. I believe your stupidity has damaged your brain to the extent that you are reading alphabet upside down...
Re: Canada Or Uk by solomonwis(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

What you wrote up here are just a poor attempt to mask Canada... You and i cannot change the OP's mind.. get that to yourself... Thank God you have said it by yourself ''What is the essence of qualifications that are not put into practice in the same country that you studied (in terms of post-study work)? What are you coming back to Nigeria to show? Paper qualifications?

Thats clearly apply to both Canada and UK...

I leave you in Peacetime!

With the bold,I now know you know next to nothing about Canada....So,it is a waste of my time to continue this debate.
Re: Canada Or Uk by dotcomnamename: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
solomonwis:

With the bold,I now know you know next to nothing about Canada....So,it is a waste of my time to continue this debate.

Lol, thought u said u're leaving me in peace before,... so you're only pretending.... Have you study in Canada and UK before? Please answer and boost on as usual grin.. King of Canada grin
Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename: If you like, graduate from Canada’s Quest University, its still 7up compare to that of the UK

THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR

Congratulation!!!you have won an award;hope britian will reward you for your hardcore debate smiley
Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename: If you like, graduate from Canada’s Quest University, its still 7up compare to that of the UK

THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR

CONGRATULATION!!!
Re: Canada Or Uk by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
dotcomnamename:

I should not cry?

I think you really need someone to tell you who you are. I believe your stupidity has damaged your brain to the extent that you are reading alphabet upside down...

CHRIST!!!HEHEHE...sho see love...oya congratulation o,before you insult me,hian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guyana - Telling It As It Is / Do Nigerian International Airports Have Free Wi-fi? Pls Narrate / ****hotels And Guest Houses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.