Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,438 members, 7,808,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) (8864 Views)

Kim Kardashian Struggles With Her Bubs In Semi Sheer Dress..check On It / Photoslovely Davido Ex Girlfriend Nishkards Share S*xy Photos With B*obs Open / Photo : See The Woman With The Biggest And Most Se*xy Hips In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by POG007: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2014
She recently confessed that she has been missing her husband Kanye West.

And it looks as though Kim Kardashian is certainly doing her best to make sure the feeling is mutual.

On Tuesday evening, the 33-year-old reality star stepped out in yet another sexy ensemble, as she went for a family dinner - that she later struggled to keep under control at a nearby funfair.

Wearing a revealing wrap dress, Kim also followed her recent trend of heading out without a bra.

Kim kept her dark brunette locks straight for the occasion and was joined by sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner.

Kourtney - who is currently pregnant with her third child - kept things much more casual in a pair jean shorts and checkered shirt.

See The Remaining 7 More Crazy Pictures here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/330-kim-kardashian-struggles-to-keep-her-sexy-wrap-dress-under-control

Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by adanduka: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2014
I tot she's shown the world nu*de photos of herself before.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by fabolakers(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Just passing. undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by LeGull: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
what is she trying to conceal?
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Wetin concern me?i don watch your p.orn with ray j;stop hiding dat tin jare

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by folu4real(f): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
why won't she cover, she is a married woman now so old things have past away all things are new grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
One thing that pisses me off is women who wear dresses that should be tops and then spend the whole day keeping it down.

What is the point?

11 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by LeGull: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by Lero15(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
kennygee: One thing that pisses me off is women who wear dresses that should be tops and then spend the whole day keeping it down.

What is the point?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
kennygee: One thing that pisses me off is women who wear dresses that should be tops and then spend the whole day keeping it down.

What is the point?
Some have fish brain

6 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by Ashkormissy(f): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
Le Gull: what is she trying to conceal?
Great question

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by hensben(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
wetin the world don see, her pucci wey be like snail.
if i were her i will be wearing pant and bra all over the place like most p.rn stars

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by maingwaest(f): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kim, don't u tink it is a litle too late for u to want to start covering up? U have in one way or the other show the world some of you so why botherr now? But then like one of the poster said,old things are pass away and all things have become new now that u are married; and we hope so.
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by lanicky(f): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
What's she covering

Maybe d thing don dey lick....nd she's trying to package it wella grin

Kim......don't 4get to put on pampers next time *pele* tongue

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by Big4wig(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
We live in the "WTF" generation. [W]ikipedia [T]witter [F]acebook
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by Eyepencil: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
lanicky: What's she covering

You know more abt dis licking thing. Are u driping now?
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
adanduka: I tot she's shown the world nu*de photos of herself before.

She now has Shame. Putting Eye grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by Ayorh4you(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
IN CASE OF FP............
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by Ayorh4you(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2014

DISGUSTING lipsrsealed undecided sad sad angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by Ayorh4you(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
Eyepencil: You know more abt dis licking thing. Are u driping now?

grin cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by sirwilly1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by bjcuntis(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2014

guy u wicked o.....lol
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by lanicky(f): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
bjcuntis: guy u wicked o.....lol

I'm not a guy tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by lanicky(f): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Eyepencil: You know more abt dis licking thing. Are u driping now?

Yh...I know about it very well cos I av a frnd who's dripping
And dat frnd is Elizabeth ur younger sister.
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by Eyepencil: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
lanicky:

And dat frnd is Elizabeth ur junior sister.
If i catch you and dat ur small yansh eeh
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by temzybabe(f): 2:20am On Jul 03, 2014
cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by ogrin(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2014
lanicky:

And dat frnd is Elizabeth ur junior sister.

Olofo. U had wanted to type 'younger sister'.
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by lanicky(f): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2014
Eyepencil: If i catch you and dat ur small yansh eeh
tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Struggles To Keep Her Short S*xy Dress Under Control (photos) by bjcuntis(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
lanicky:

I'm not a guy tongue
sowie....ok girl

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Gospel Singer "Lara George" Heavily Pregnant. / Kim Kardashian Has Gone Mad O! OMG! What Is This? Bare Butt! / Etinosa Idemudia Got Naked On Instagram Live For MC Galaxy - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.