Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? (1090 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2014
Not my story shaa..

It was sometime in the pretty past.

She promised she was coming to see me. I had waited for her coming but we didn't discuss the time of her visit when we spoke that morning. I called her line it wasn't going. I sent a text message. So i decided to take a 15 minute drive out to see someone. On my way back I saw a lady who positioned herself so close to a Jeep such that I couldn't see her face. From what she was doing, she was dishing out her digits. The location is just 100 Metres from my gate. Something in me told me I knew the lady. But her posture was reminiscent of someone akin to hiding her face/identity.

I felt like stopping for 10 seconds to see the face of this lady but I decided to drive on. The guys were known to me but not on any talking terms. When I got home, 40 Minutes later my neighbor who has been standing all along beside me said, oh i forgot. Your girl checked for you.

Had it been my neighbor informed me immediately. It will take just one minute to get back to the spot this lady was doing her little act. My neighbor also mentioned that she claimed her phone was very down.

I called her through that night but she refused picking my calls saying I had offended her with my text message.

I just spoke with a shop owner at my junction this morning who claimed she saw my girl come and go and was wearing the very clothes I described.

Why are girls this cunning ?

How should i confront this girl ?
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? by styno22(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2014
Just calm down, don't wori urself, just ask her some vital questions about her coming, and if u sense any cunning answer, make it clear to her dat u saw her from a distance dishing out her number, hear her response and give her some space and take her as one of ur sex mate.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2014
styno22: Just calm down, don't wori urself, just ask her some vital questions about her coming, and if u sense any cunning answer, make it clear to her dat u saw her from a distance dishing out her number, hear her response and give her some space and take her as one of ur sex mate.

I have decided to make it face to face. And later tell her that I sent those guys to test her.

This is ridiculous. The car wasn't better than mine.

She is being well taken care of. I am well known in my area as an eligible bachelor. Annoyingly that car belongs to a married man who I know the wife.

Can't she just refuse making herself cheap close to my abode ?

Just wished I parked very well, waited so she finishes so I can see the expression on her face when she turns..
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? by Oahray: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
You couldn't recognise your girl from afar? You needed to see her face first? What kinda relationships do people have these days?
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
Oahray: You couldn't recognise your girl from afar? You needed to see her face first? What kinda relationships do people have these days?

You won't understand.

A guy can date another girl on your street and you won't know.

Don't act like you know everything.

Moreover when you are driving, your eyes are ahead of you.

She obviously saw the car coming before positioning herself to evade notice.

You aren't even addressing the most important aspect of the story.

How she should be confronted.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? by Oahray: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
okpara ugo:

You won't understand.

A guy can date another girl on your street and you won't know.

Don't act like you know everything.

Moreover when you are driving, your eyes are ahead of you.

She obviously saw the car coming before positioning herself to evade notice.

You aren't even addressing the most important aspect of the story.

How she should be confronted.
confronted? What would you tell her? That someone else saw her? Or that you saw her but didn't recognise her cos she turned her face away?

Let's start from how you needed to see your girl's face to recognise her. That's rather poor, no matter how you imagine it. If you could notice how she leaned on the car and could realise that there was something familiar about her, driving isn't excuse enough.

Anyway, like you said, don't act like you know everything. Don't confront her directly or she would get defensive. Use subtle questions... Start from what you already know. If she lies about those, chances are she'd lie about the rest. Pretend you don't know she lied, play along for a while before letting her know what you think of her. Don't do it if you aren't ready to let go.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Oahray: confronted? What would you tell her? That someone else saw her? Or that you saw her but didn't recognise her cos she turned her face away?

Let's start from how you needed to see your girl's face to recognise her. That's rather poor, no matter how you imagine it. If you could notice how she leaned on the car and could realise that there was something familiar about her, driving isn't excuse enough.

Anyway, like you said, don't act like you know everything. Don't confront her directly or she would get defensive. Use subtle questions... Start from what you already know. If she lies about those, chances are she'd lie about the rest. Pretend you don't know she lied, play along for a while before letting her know what you think of her. Don't do it if you aren't ready to let go.

That is what I intend doing.

She will tell the story later by herself. I will lead her to the story since she frequents my place..

I know what I saw just that you don't go pulling your own when she willingly decided to hide.

The right thing she would have done even if she was being toasted or greeting a guy she knows was to tell him. I have seen whom i am waiting for and then beckon me to stop..

Not hiding..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Sex Workers Protest On The Street Of Lagos / Good Looks Or Sound Education?..which Is Your No 1 Priority? / Why Do Men Cheats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.