Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Viewing Centre Owners Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Viewing Centre Owners Thread (172940 Views)

How Do I Get Cheap Subscription For My Football Viewing Centre / Help Which Satellite Provider Is Cheaper For Viewing Centre / Viewing Centre Owners: Perfect Satellite For The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
pofolo: For collectives, new decoder is #12500 ( with dish), and #10500 for decoder alone.( Depending on the type of decoder you Have ( if xtra-view compactible, u mite just need buy 1 or 2 additional decoder) Maximum of 3 decoders per account. And the payment of #14370 per month for the 3 decoders linked but independent. I.e like #5k per decoder. So, people let's start talking ...holla 09096438875.

bro i don loose ur pin
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by pofolo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yonderguy: @Pofolo, I want to know, must I go to their office before I can change the name on my friend's decoder?
Yes, but I must warn its a lengthy process.

[quote author=Blackshort]Pls, assuming the decoders are in three different towns, can each of the decoders work independently without any cable connecting them?
Yes, just d lnb signal cable required.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by pofolo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
brainy02:
bro i don loose ur pin

Sorry bro,
My phone crash-hanged, had to flash it, just re-add me.
Thanks
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Blackshort: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Thank you very much @ Pofolo. Then this collective/commercial bouquet is better. So what is the current price for premium bouquet(single view)?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by pofolo(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Blackshort: Thank you very much @ Pofolo. Then this collective/commercial bouquet is better. So what is the current price for premium bouquet(single view)?
Current price premium bouquet is #11650, xtra-view (2 decoders linked 2geda but dependent, and for "PRIVATE" use alone ) is #13450.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Mallamovye(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2014
Yes. Dats what we ar using now
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by laluski(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2014
Please are there any reliable FTA's we can join to the dstv.I don't wanna use aljazeera for now till am sure about dis dia new wahala.I heard about Amos.pls advice.
Tnx
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by bodetheo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
WELL AMOS IS GOOD BUT NOT SHOWING ALL MATCHES OO.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by bodetheo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
1 MATCH ON TUESDAY AND 1 MATCH ON WEDNESDAY CHAMPE 1 MATCH ON SATURDAY 3PM PREM AFTERNOON...SO IT IS
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by tonididdy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
bodetheo: 1 MATCH ON TUESDAY AND 1 MATCH ON WEDNESDAY CHAMPE 1 MATCH ON SATURDAY 3PM PREM AFTERNOON...SO IT IS
FTA is good when champions league is in the quarterfinal stages but premiership is bad...just one match every sat
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by tonididdy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
pofolo:

Sorry bro,
My phone crash-hanged, had to flash it, just re-add me.
Thanks
pls add me on bbm 79B6203E

pls we get talk
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by laluski(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=bodetheo]1 MATCH ON TUESDAY AND 1 MATCH ON WEDNESDAY CHAMPE 1 MATCH ON SATURDAY 3PM PREM AFTERNOON...SO IT IS

Tnx bro
I already have an irib/ varsesh dish.so if I also add amos to it.I'm good to go abi? Cos I wan dey show 4 different matches when the need arises for that.
Tnx
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by hotobo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=laluski][/quote] fta is not for business viewing centre. You think that's how easy its to make money in viewing centre abi. All fta is secondary in viewing centre after u have paid one either dstv/beinspot. So if u are trying to use fta be ready to close shop
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
hotobo: fta is not for business viewing centre. You think that's how easy its to make money in viewing centre abi. All fta is secondary in viewing centre after u have paid one either dstv/beinspot. So if u are trying to use fta be ready to close shop
haha lol...but I think he'll survive atleast 85% , u don't expect a VC with less than 100vieweras a month to pay 5k subs +fuel and rent, I believe that's the situation he's in
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
In Edo state there's ctl cable tv (trend tv), anyone knows what its fate is for the new epl season?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by laluski(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yea that's what I was trying to say o.I have DSTV already.just wanted to use varsesh/ amos as jara for the fourth TV and wanted to know of its very OK lyk that or if u can suggest a batter FTA that I can get and use, I go appreciate am badly.
Tnx
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by edunola: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Pls any body who want us to team up for dstv collective packages? I have two decoders down,who can hook or team me up
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2014
edunola: Pls any body who want us to team up for dstv collective packages? I have two decoders down,who can hook or team me up
bro...let's talk...whatsapp 08159047633 or use my bbm pin I droped earlier.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2014
laluski: Yea that's what I was trying to say o.I have DSTV already.just wanted to use varsesh/ amos as jara for the fourth TV and wanted to know of its very OK lyk that or if u can suggest a batter FTA that I can get and use, I go appreciate am badly.
Tnx
I'd suggest varesh and Amos. U nor get shaking
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2014
laluski: Yea that's what I was trying to say o.I have DSTV already.just wanted to use varsesh/ amos as jara for the fourth TV and wanted to know of its very OK lyk that or if u can suggest a batter FTA that I can get and use, I go appreciate am badly.
Tnx
is your dstv the Pairing type?
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ishe25(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
My BBPin. Let's talk 26C5D47B
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by hotobo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
tonididdy: haha lol...but I think he'll survive atleast 85% , u don't expect a VC with less than 100vieweras a month to pay 5k subs +fuel and rent, I believe that's the situation he's in
he can't ever survive 85% with fta when it comes to epl. If u are talking of ucl fine he can even get 95% sure. I own a centre with all fta. But still no its what u can relay on. Like last season when a match was going on, Irib just switch to islam prayer for like 15mins and back to d match. Who among ur viewers will allow that or come to ur centre next time.

3 Likes

Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by edunola: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
For joining on collective package dis na my pin 23721898
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'm interested. BB 7A7CAD25
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by tonididdy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
hotobo: he can't ever survive 85% with fta when it comes to epl. If u are talking of ucl fine he can even get 95% sure. I own a centre with all fta. But still no its what u can relay on. Like last season when a match was going on, Irib just switch to islam prayer for like 15mins and back to d match. Who among ur viewers will allow that or come to ur centre next time.
I swear my custs found that funny and it was never a problem, mind u it was only at 4'o'clock matches but I understand your point, we nid a stable reliable cable tv so as to avoid headaches
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Blackshort: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Here in Ghana, I asked Dstv agent but he says nothing like collective package exist in ghana. What they have in ghana is hotel package. Pls can this claim be true? Has anybody done this collective package in ghana?
edunola: For joining on collective package dis na my pin 23721898
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ursa23: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
who is showing pre season? dstv won't be showing emirates cup and international champions cup.
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by laluski(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2014
What about multiTV.Pls how dia FTA lyk.
Tnx
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ishe25(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just saw on beinSport now. Advertising the epl
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by ishe25(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just saw on beinSport now. Advertising the epl. That's a plus for us
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by brainy02: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
ishe25: Just saw on beinSport now. Advertising the epl. That's a plus for us
hw can beinsport be gotten
Re: Viewing Centre Owners Thread by Yonderguy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
brainy02: hw can beinsport be gotten
BienSport is thesame as Aljazeera sport or JSC sport. How to get a complete combo is still a question that's yet to be answered, but the signal I think its available using To 10992 v 27500 on Atlantic bird 7w. Someone please confirm the Tp. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria / How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.