Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State (4079 Views)

Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi / Boko Haram Says Leader Shekau Is Alive In New Video - Yahoo / OPC Council Says Leader,ganiyu Adams Is A Thief,tells Yoruba Kings To Sack Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Dollarjunkie: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2014

Baghdadi, who holds a PhD in Islamic studies, said Muslims were being targetted and killed from China to Indonesia. Speaking as the first Caliph, or commander of the Islamic faithful since the dissolution of the Ottoman empire, he called on Muslims to rally to his pan-Islamic state.

“Those who can immigrate to the Islamic State should immigrate, as immigration to the house of Islam is a duty,” he said in an audio recording released on a website used by the group formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham.

“Rush O Muslims to your state. It is your state. Syria is not for Syrians and Iraq is not for Iraqis. The land is for the Muslims, all Muslims.

“This is my advice to you. If you hold to it you will conquer Rome and own the world, if Allah wills.”

Having claimed the title of “caliph”, Baghdadi appealed to “judges and those who have military and managerial and service skills, and doctors and engineers in all fields.”

He also called on jihadi fighters to escalate fighting in the holy month of Ramadan, which began on Sunday. “In this virtuous month or in any other month, there is no deed better than jihad in the path of Allah, so take advantage of this opportunity and walk the path of you righteous predecessors,” he said. “So to arms, to arms, soldiers of the Islamic s, fight, fight.”

In a reflection of the havoc wreaked the past month by the Sunni insurgency led by the group, the United Nations said more than 2,400 people were killed in Iraq in June, making it the deadliest month in the country in years.

Baghdadi’s claims to control vast territority have yet to be tested by an Iraqi government counter attack. Many Muslim groups dispute his putative caliphate. However some experts fear his rise could transform the appeal of extremist Islam, partly by harassing social media to build a global following.

Hassan Hassan, an analyst at Abu Dhabi’s Delma Institute, wrote that Baghdadi provided the most radical challenge since the emergence of Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda. “The whispers of support to a caliph in Afghanistan are now replaced by clear words and acts, amplified by social media,” he said. “Jihadism has evolved significantly. It is no longer limited to narrow “elitists” who travel to distant countries to wage jihad. Today’s jihad is more sophisticated and individualised and can be waged everywhere.”

The Sunni insurgents’ advance, which has plunged Iraq into its worst crisis since US troops left in 2011 puts it up against avowed enemies in Shia areas.

SOURCE: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=70210
More News
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Christianos: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2014
This is the real end-time trigger!
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by LeGull: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2014

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by LeGull: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2014
The Wounded Beast rises

The book of Revelations depicts the rebirth of the Islamic Caliphate which was depicted as a wounded beast given authority by the dragon.

The wound signified a defeated or conquered empire which was subjugated by the Anglo Saxons.

5 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by emmalexabl(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2014
Whichever part of hell fire he is.,It shall never be well with prophet mohammed angry

38 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by T9ksy(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2014
Certainly the next world war (WWiii) will be a religious one.

2 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by LeGull: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2014
The Mark of the Beast

16. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17. and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Asemo11(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2014
hmmmmm dis one heavy for mouth oh
:ohmmmmm dis one heavy for mouth oh

1 Like

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by LeGull: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2014
An inscription was shown to John in a vision that he neither understood that is why the reference to name, mark or number.

Today that inscription is clearly obvious

2 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Tyche(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2014
Dollarjunkie:
He also called on jihadi fighters to escalate fighting in the holy month of Ramadan, which began on Sunday. “In this virtuous month or in any other month, there is no deed better than jihad in the path of Allah, so take advantage of this opportunity and walk the path of you righteous predecessors,” he said. “So to arms, to arms, soldiers of the Islamic s, fight, fight.”

SOURCE: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=70210
More News

1 Like

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by LeGull: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2014
The average Arab Muslim is the least democrated being on the surface of the planet. Islam also does not allow for democratic tenets.

The Arab Spring was first seen as an attempt to usher in democratic process but it has since turned out to be nothing more than a call for creating secularized Arab fiefdoms.

The average tenure of ousted despots like Gaddafi was 30 years. The Arab understands only two calls; violence and Islamic subjugation.

The despotic leaders kept the Islamists at bay and ended up balkanizing the caliphate since none of them was interested in ceding power to the other in sacrifice of a Pan-Arabic State.

The arab spring not only saw the ouster of long standing moderate despots who kept the fanatics at bay but the ushering of hardline islamic parties like the Muslim Brotherhood.

The war in syria is between two fronts of Islam; Sunnis and Shiites or Wahabbis and the Persians.

ISIS is operating within the core of this expansionists move; Boko Haram and ALQIM over west Africa; El Shabbab over in East Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
We have no holy roman army or crusades to confront them this time, but we do have (and thankfully so) , modern no nonsense governments. I wonder what the world is waiting for. till these guys have nuclear weapons?

1 Like

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by LeGull: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: We have no holy roman army or crusades to confront them this time, but we do have (and thankfully so) , modern no nonsense governments. I wonder what the world is waiting for. till these guys have nuclear weapons?

Obama groomed them to fight a sovereign Nation Syria by providing arms, training and funding.
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Psylas(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
"Islam will dominate the world, freedom can go to hell"

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
Psylas: "Islam will dominate the world, freedom can go to hell"
^^ Shine your eyes.
These your islamic groups are being setup for total destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by BrokenTV: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Psylas: "Islam will dominate the world, freedom can go to hell"
Be ready to go to hell with them.

3 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by SporaD8: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Heaven and eat may pass away but....
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by omoharry(f): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE HOUSE. IS ISLAM REALLY A RELIGION OF PEACE? DEFINITELY NO. SHAKING MY HEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Donfamous(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
What is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!

14 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by jakiedudu(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
My Brethrens. Do not despair. Islam even though violent is actually not a thread to the world. The devils is. Remember for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against spiritual wickedness in high places. The Book of Ephesians 6:12

2 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by lekkie073(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rather unfortunate that all other religions r just siddon looking these moraphockas angry

1 Like

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by date1816: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
omo harry: MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE HOUSE. IS ISLAM REALLY A RELIGION OF PEACE? DEFINITELY NO. SHAKING MY HEAD.

Don't be decieved and brainwashed by the media frenzy, you still have your whole life ahead of you to conduct independent research on Islam before you regret in the hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by AbuMikey(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
Don famous: What is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

minority races!!

The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

to make a difference...

You made a whole lot of sense Mr cool

5 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
And they said is a religion of peace, this useless religion that only know how to kill innocent people. I wander how and why educated people still practice this s**t

2 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
DONMAYOR19: And they said is a religion of peace,
I think they mean religion of piss

3 Likes

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by MightySparrow: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mo is a strange prophet of a strange order. He claimed he bore the message of God of Israel but brought a strange message. No Muslim will ever agree that other god's name is JEHOVAH. The Muslims have been given the mandate to kill and wipe out humanity by Allah after which they will begin to annihilate themselves in self destruct when there will be no one to kill.
Allah akbarrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..........uuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nairaland conspiracy theorists will now have a field day here......oh!! they have started.

Back to thread: do Muslims have brain?

1 Like

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by McStoic(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2014
Space booked. Make i reach office first...
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by simpleseyi: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2014
emmalexabl: Whichever part of hell fire he is.,It shall never be well with prophet mohammed angry

Is this type of statement good in any situation? How many times have Muslims cursed Jesus this way? I am a Muslim, but I wont say more than this.

1 Like

Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by AfroBlue(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2014
good stuff family ....

synopsis ...the goal is to move the Vatican to Jerusalem and rule from there.

book it

Roman Empire Rules Today Pt 1 (Full Length)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU6C9Ecyoic

Roman Empire Rules Today Pt 2 (Full Length)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VdGWAy77g
Re: Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of Islamic State by 99100(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2014
Don famous: What is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

minority races!!

Is that correct?'

to make a difference...

...I know this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Arthur Eze Shocks Gov T A Orji And Publicly Disgraced Him. / Fresh Bombshell: Jonathan, Buhari Not Nigeria’s Next President / Top 15 Highest Paid African Presidents 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.