Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

All GTA Games Are Best I Want To Know About GTA 6 Anybody Tell Me - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / All GTA Games Are Best I Want To Know About GTA 6 Anybody Tell Me (1779 Views)

What Games Are You Looking Forward To? / Help!!! Games Are Not Installing On My PC / Can Anybody Tell Me Where To Get Latest Xbox Cd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All GTA Games Are Best I Want To Know About GTA 6 Anybody Tell Me by rameshwardhiman: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rockstar has recently launched the 5th Grand Theft Auto version and it leads to a huge success. So now all the die hard fans of GTA series are expecting a new adventure and excitement in GTA 6.plzz leave your comments about GTA 6.

Source : http://gta6grandtheftauto.com/
Re: All GTA Games Are Best I Want To Know About GTA 6 Anybody Tell Me by Bawss1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
GTA6?

Surely the OP must be joking. The current release is barely a year old yet the OP thinks that Rockstar is about to churn out another... Are all publishers like Activision now? grin

Look at how long it took them to release GTAV after GTAIV and use that as a hint for when to expect a new release...
Re: All GTA Games Are Best I Want To Know About GTA 6 Anybody Tell Me by rajesharm: 6:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Hello Buddy,

GTA 6 is yet to be released and this will take time. GTA 5 is itself a completely new version in GTA series and has been launched recently. With the success of GTA 4 and GTA 5 I must say that GTA 6 will again come as a game changer in the series. Waitingggg...

Re: All GTA Games Are Best I Want To Know About GTA 6 Anybody Tell Me by Nobody: 8:20am On May 03, 2017
Bawss1:
GTA6?

Surely the OP must be joking. The current release is barely a year old yet the OP thinks that Rockstar is about to churn out another... Are all publishers like Activision now? grin

Look at how long it took them to release GTAV after GTAIV and use that as a hint for when to expect a new release...

Gtav was released in 2013 on ps3 and xbox360

(1) (Reply)

Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm / Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ / Fifa 21 Apk + Obb Android Game Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.