Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents (4345 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Some One Help, Eckankar Is It A Religion Or Occult / Good Occult Fraternities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents by Loveaflame(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
"My people are destroyed because they have no knowledge..." Hosea 4:6

It's a painful thing when people lose their babies especially age 0 to 5.Why some take such as the will of God I beg to differ.God can't give you a child only to break your heart with the child's PREMATURE death.That is not God.

I have been a victim of such so I know what I am talking about.A friend just lost his cute baby of 5 months old and it's really heart breaking.Another lost hers of about 3.

There are signs to know there is fire on the mountain as it concerns your baby.Some are;

1.Constant crying at a particular time of the night by your child.

2.Screaming out of sleep

3.Constant periodic sickness

4.Loss of blood

5.Baby's refusal to eat like before.

6.Seeing your child struggling with someone as if in a fight at night or day.

7.Your child refusing to sleep in her room due to fear.Always wants to sleep by you.

8.Constant crying during the day without any discomfort and sometimes screaming.

9.Always sweating profusely at night.

10.Always drawn to electrical sockets despite your warnings.

11.Constant vomitting and stooling.

12.Nightmares.Many parents don't know children dream also.When you see your baby turning restlessly on the bed,such is having one.Before I fell from one storey building at age 1,I dreamt for three days that I went to the balcony and jumped down.The fourth day I went and did it.Got my head broken when I landed on the cemented floor.It was God's mercy that saved me because many didn't believe how I survived.

13.You having dreams of the baby

a.Being snatched away from you.

b.Falling into a deep hole.

c.Dying in the dream

d.Being on the hospital bed

e.Being searched for but unable to find him.

f.Being carried by strange people or strange hands.

g.Being buried in the coffin

h.Being called at but your baby refused to respond or just walked away.

i.Being covered by a blanket especially of colour black or red.

j.Breastfeeding your baby

WHAT TO DO?

Jesus' power is supreme.He loves children beyond our wildest imagination.

Don't panick.That devil is a liar.Your baby will not die in the name of Jesus.

1.Always pray for your child before sleep and anoint his head with a consecrated olive oil.Do the same aerly in the morning.

2.Pray and treat your child on time with simple medication when you sight any illness or take such to the hospital for treatment.

3.When you have evil dreams about her.Go to her and pray over,rebuking the enemies and plead the blood of Jesus over your child.

4.If your child has nightmares you can,
a.anoint his bed with anointing oil.

b.Turn the baby's posture.Don't allow such to sleep with chest facing up.

c.Cut a piece of pure white clothe and pin it to the child's cloth in the area of his heart or tie the piece round his chest.

d. Read Psalm 35 into water and sprinkle such on your child, her bed and her room.

5. Make it a point of duty to wake up at night to check on your baby. It may not be everyday but often.

6. Establish prayer devotion in the morning and at night.

7. Ask your child to tell you his dreams. You might be shocked with their reply.

8. Teach them how to rebuke the demons and their agents in their dreams and in their rooms in the name of Jesus. Some kids see these things life.

9. Teach them to shout blood of Jesus or Holy Ghost fire when they see strange beings or sense the presence of evils.

10. Raise a spiritual altar in your home.

11. Draw the bloodline round your home and family.

12. You can buy the crucifix, consecrate it and put it in her room. Also, teach them the meaning i.e. The Power of The Cross.

13. Practice The Communion at home. This is one big mystery The Lord revealed to me last week when I was writing my Book After Deliverance.

14. Attend Bible Studies and Prayer Meeting Constantly with your child.

15. Teach them how to pray and recite The Scriptures.

16. Always be sensitive to The Holy Ghost and ask for Discerning of spirit.

17. Immediately you sense any spiritual threat, call your pastor for prayers or call me on

18.Pray aggressively against any evil dream and seek for spiritual help also.

19. Never joke with your child's health. Most of their deaths come via that. I believe in taking drugs and I believe in divine healing also.

20. Dedicate your child to God if you haven't done so.

21. Do your best to be at peace with your spouse constantly. Always resolve dispute quickly. Do not open doors for the enemies.

22. In all, allow Jesus to reign in your lives as a family.

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE IN JESUS NAME.

For more free information on spiritual matters you can check on the sites below

http://thesecretsofsuccessfulliving..com

http://apostlefrancisministries..com

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents by Pr0ton: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
Loveaflame: God can't give you a child only to break your heart with the Child's PREMATURE death. That's not God
What about Abramham whom God told to sacrifice his son, though at the end God later told him not to, but at least God can use one's child as a test..
Also, remember Gideon who sacrificed his only daughter because he vowed a vow to God..
And the popular Job whom God allowed Satan to destroy all his sons and daughters..
In our time too I have seen many pastors who testify that God took their baby/child just to test their faith...
Remember Job1:21,"...the Lord gave, and hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord."
What am I saying, that all babies' death are caused by God? No... But just saying God can test us that way...
And...."Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life which the Lord hath promised to them that love him."

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Loveaflame:
"My people are destroyed because they have no knowledge..." Hosea 4:6

It's a painful thing when people lose their babies especially age 0 to 5.Why some take such as the will of God I beg to differ.God can't give you a child only to break your heart with the child's PREMATURE death.That is not God.

Wrong. Your bible says:
The LORD gives, and the LORD takes
Job 1 vs 21
also, your god accepted Jephthah's sacrifice of his daughter (Judges 11:30-39) and he also asked for Abraham's son Isaac to be sacrificed - although he did stop him.

I have been a victim of such so I know what I am talking about.A friend just lost his cute baby of 5 months old and it's really heart breaking.Another lost hers of about 3.

Sorry for your loss, what was the doctor's diagnosis? This is really important.

There are signs to know there is fire on the mountain as it concerns your baby.Some are;

1.Constant crying at a particular time of the night by your child.
this is normal; the child could be hungry.

2.Screaming out of sleep
again, normal. The child could be hungry, or perhaps just had a nightmare.

3.Constant periodic sickness
The immune system of children is not strong, or perhaps the child is a sickler - do you know your genotype?

4.Loss of blood
From which orifice?

5.Baby's refusal to eat like before.
Could be sickness, or the child is ready to be weaned.

6.Seeing your child struggling with someone as if in a fight at night or day.
children do it all the time, or perhaps the child has an itch.

7.Your child refusing to sleep in her room due to fear.Always wants to sleep by you.
LOL perfectly normal behavior. Let the child stay with its mum, it will help them bond.

8.Constant crying during the day without any discomfort and sometimes screaming.
children cry all the time.

9.Always sweating profusely at night.
fever or room/cot is hot.

10.Always drawn to electrical sockets despite your warnings.
I did this. embarassed I also ate sand. embarassed

11.Constant vomitting and stooling.

12.Nightmares.Many parents don't know children dream also.When you see your baby turning restlessly on the bed,such is having one.Before I fell from one storey building at age 1,I dreamt for three days that I went to the balcony and jumped down.The fourth day I went and did it.Got my head broken when I landed on the cemented floor.It was God's mercy that saved me because many didn't believe how I survived.

13.You having dreams of the baby

a.Being snatched away from you.

b.Falling into a deep hole.

c.Dying in the dream

d.Being on the hospital bed

e.Being searched for but unable to find him.

f.Being carried by strange people or strange hands.

g.Being buried in the coffin

h.Being called at but your baby refused to respond or just walked away.

i.Being covered by a blanket especially of colour black or red.

j.Breastfeeding your baby

WHAT TO DO?

Jesus' power is supreme.He loves children beyond our wildest imagination.

Don't panick.That devil is a liar.Your baby will not die in the name of Jesus.

1.Always pray for your child before sleep and anoint his head with a consecrated olive oil.Do the same aerly in the morning.

2.Pray and treat your child on time with simple medication when you sight any illness or take such to the hospital for treatment.

3.When you have evil dreams about her.Go to her and pray over,rebuking the enemies and plead the blood of Jesus over your child.

4.If your child has nightmares you can,
a.anoint his bed with anointing oil.

b.Turn the baby's posture.Don't allow such to sleep with chest facing up.

c.Cut a piece of pure white clothe and pin it to the child's cloth in the area of his heart or tie the piece round his chest.

d. Read Psalm 35 into water and sprinkle such on your child, her bed and her room.

5. Make it a point of duty to wake up at night to check on your baby. It may not be everyday but often.

6. Establish prayer devotion in the morning and at night.

7. Ask your child to tell you his dreams. You might be shocked with their reply.

8. Teach them how to rebuke the demons and their agents in their dreams and in their rooms in the name of Jesus. Some kids see these things life.

9. Teach them to shout blood of Jesus or Holy Ghost fire when they see strange beings or sense the presence of evils.

10. Raise a spiritual altar in your home.

11. Draw the bloodline round your home and family.

12. You can buy the crucifix, consecrate it and put it in her room. Also, teach them the meaning i.e. The Power of The Cross.

13. Practice The Communion at home. This is one big mystery The Lord revealed to me last week when I was writing my Book After Deliverance.

14. Attend Bible Studies and Prayer Meeting Constantly with your child.

15. Teach them how to pray and recite The Scriptures.

16. Always be sensitive to The Holy Ghost and ask for Discerning of spirit.

17. Immediately you sense any spiritual threat, call your pastor for prayers or call me on

18.Pray aggressively against any evil dream and seek for spiritual help also.

19. Never joke with your child's health. Most of their deaths come via that. I believe in taking drugs and I believe in divine healing also.

20. Dedicate your child to God if you haven't done so.

21. Do your best to be at peace with your spouse constantly. Always resolve dispute quickly. Do not open doors for the enemies.

22. In all, allow Jesus to reign in your lives as a family.

I HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE IN JESUS NAME.

For more free information on spiritual matters you can check on the sites below

http://thesecretsofsuccessfulliving..com

http://apostlefrancisministries..com

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
I'll answer the rest later. Busy now.
All the behaviors you listed are perfectly normal.
Also, next time your child is sick, take it to the hospital immediately. All your prayers and anointing oil can come later. Please. For the sake of your child(ren).
Cheers. smiley
Re: Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents by kevoh(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
Unnecessary paranoia by the OP! These are normal behaviours exhibited by kids jor.

The title of the thread sef is enough to give a nursing mother High Blood Pressure. Mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents by nora544: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
That is all normal what a child can do.

I can tell you that when my daughter was small we had a problem with her nose sometimes there comes blood out of it, we do nothing but the doctor told me that this is okay and it will take until she is 14 and than it will stop and I can tell you since she was 14 it didnot happen again.

I hate all this people wo tell such a lie and put fear to people.
In a country where wso many belief in witches this is a bad writing because real christians must not have fear, God will protect them.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents by Loveaflame(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
You folks are entitled to your opinions.So be free to speak your minds.Those who the post is meant for will accept the truth.

As per the supernatural evils your unbelief or naiveness doesn't cancel its reality.God bless you all.
Re: Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents by kevoh(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Loveaflame: You folks are entitled to your opinions.So be free to speak your minds.Those who the post is meant for will accept truth my fear mongering.

As per the supernatural evils your unbelief or naiveness cancel its reality.God bless you all.
There you go, fixed for you! wink
Re: Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents by Kay17: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Remember a man wrote the OP on babies. Men get upset with crying babies grin it would be no surprise if the OP is surprised that babies poo.

Nonetheless imaginary solutions solve imaginary problems.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D / 72 Virgins In Paradise? / Did She Loose Faith Or She Was Just A Church-goer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.