Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Meet The Boyfriend Of The Twins Who Spent $24,000 To Look More Alike.ke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Boyfriend Of The Twins Who Spent $24,000 To Look More Alike.ke (775 Views)

The Boyfriend Commandments / Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC / Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Boyfriend Of The Twins Who Spent $24,000 To Look More Alike.ke by mzfacts: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Meet Ben Byrne, the man sharing the bed of Perth identical twins Anna and Lucy DeCinque who spent more than $240,000 on surgeries to look more alike.

The 31-year-old won the hearts of both girls after they added him on Facebook on the suggestion of
mutual friends.
At first, the electrical mechanic had trouble balancing the demands of two girlfriends, but very early on into their 18-month relationship he learned the attention he paid to one, had to be paid to the other. http://mzfacts..com/2014/07/meet-boyfriend-of-twins-who-spent-more.html
Re: Meet The Boyfriend Of The Twins Who Spent $24,000 To Look More Alike.ke by Creamish(f): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Everyday, i see more reasons to be thankful that i was blessed wit Common sense..

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Boyfriend Of The Twins Who Spent $24,000 To Look More Alike.ke by Betboss(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
this is good
Re: Meet The Boyfriend Of The Twins Who Spent $24,000 To Look More Alike.ke by Tallesty1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Creamish: Everyday, i see more reasons to be thankful that i was blessed wit Common sense..
Gbam. I can't call them coconut heads because there is something sweet and eatable inside cococnut, calling them coconut heads is an insult to cocnut.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Strange Situation / This Tin Gals Are Makin Boys To Do Eh Eh Eh ! / When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.