Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

:::::::::::::::ARE YOU A TRUE CHRISTIAN ???:::::::::::::::::: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / :::::::::::::::ARE YOU A TRUE CHRISTIAN ???:::::::::::::::::: (582 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / CHRISTLIKE SELFLESSNESS - Mark Of A True Christian / Can A True Christian Engage in Warfare ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

:::::::::::::::ARE YOU A TRUE CHRISTIAN ???:::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
::::::::::::::::ARE YOU A TRUE CHRISTIAN ::::::::::::::::::

Case A..]: like seriously ,.? you mean you are still a virgin .? you don't even have a girl friend/boy friend .? " yes i don't , i believe there is time for everything gat better things to focus on than those , let the will of God be done

Case B..] (studying in hostel , then came the room mate ) can you please excuse us .? wanna use the room to enjoy ourselves for some while "you want to have sex in this room .? , no way , cant happen here , " what the hell is your problem .? every one has the right to enjoy life .,? its a university , its a free world , " have heard you , but you cant do that thing here , God have mercy ! ," ok ok ... i don here you , ...( then left the room in annoyance)

Case C..] ..( met her under a tree reading a christian book ) hellooo sister , I've been wanting to meet you , i always notice you singing in the fellowship' choir . sorry to border you , lend me some minutes please " OK what is it .? || have anyone ever told you how sexy, gorgeous, charming & incomparably beautiful you look , ? God really took to time to design such a master piece , || "MR. man , are you through with all the flattery .? if only know how Jesus loves you , how he came & sacrificed all , shed his blood to set you free from sin /Satan to have an eternal joy & peace forever more . if only you know how devil hates you and wanting to destroy you in hell eternally with such great torments with awful demons , if only you know , you wont be standing here telling me all those trash , how long will you continue to be deceiving all those girls on campus & beyond , have you ever thought of STDs or being possessed with some strange marine spirits , ? you are too good to be wasted in such a manna , Jesus loves you bro, the earlier you decide your life for him , the better for you . "|| hmm you've really touched my heart with those words , i"ll think about it . ( she left him there standing in amazement ).

Case D...] .(exam time ) .... hay guys , na cooperation things oo no dulling , una know say this course na die !! cant afford to carry it ooo . ||" hmm , God in you i put all my trust & hope , av done my best studying & doing my tests & assignments , help me never to compromise in any way , may your name be glorified , Amen !! ....( exam on ) ... *tap from behind * chairman help me with Q3 abeg ...... *ignored him * ..... ( 30 mins to go ) *whispers my name from side * brother , if i fail this course i wont forgive you , so please pass me that paper , i only answered 1 out of 6 question . ,", hmm || sorry i cant do this ,|| * then summited my script leaving one unanswered * , ( looks me with some furious looks ) . later got A in that course along with few others , those that cheated carried the course ,

Case E.] (job seeking ) ..... your grade/CV is quite impressive , consider yourself employed with N500,000 as salary couple with your personal car & nice apartment . But on one condition "|| what is that sir "|| , you will have to pay a sum of N300,000 in less than two weeks time , that's all "|| what .? !! for what am i paying such huge amount of money , ? sorry sir i don't give bribe , "|| ok then ,! you've lost the job , now leave my office . "|| OK sir , my God will make a way ,"|| ( left the office in sadness , but still hoping & putting trust in God ) * latter got employment with NNPC as the MD in one of the branches . happily married with four wonderful kids .

SEE , FRIENDS IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS , " HE SAYS I WILL HONOUR THOSE WHO HONOUR ME "

ARE YOU / AM I A TRUE CHRISTIAN .? WHAT IS YOUR/MY SPIRITUAL RATING .?
HOW OFTEN DO YOU/I PRAY ,STUDY THE BIBLE OR PREACH THE GOSPEL .? /ARE YOU A TRUE CHRISTIAN?!!!

WISDOM CRYS.....!!!!! ARE YOU LISTENING
.?.

THE KING IS COMING SOONEST !! , LETS AMEND OUR WAYS WHILE WE MAY , DEATH CAN COME ANYTIME

#HE THAT HAS AN EAR LET HIM HEAR !!!

THANK YOU ALL , GOD BLESS YOU ALL

ITS ALWAYS 1LUV.

3 Likes

Re: :::::::::::::::ARE YOU A TRUE CHRISTIAN ???:::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2014
Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we
continue in sin, that grace may abound? 6:2 God
forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any
longer therein? 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of
us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were
baptized into his death?
I cant continue deceiving myself , lets stop
deceiving ourselves either , be honest with
yourself . IF the trumpet sounds now , WILL YOU/I
MAKE IT .? IF YOU/I DROP DEAD NOW WHERE
WILL BE THE DESTINATION , (heaven or hell)
lets thoroughly scan through our lives , private or
public , past or present ,
I have been updating sermon, preaching ,
mathematical stuff , greetings e.t.c , i then paused
& ask myself how those updates glorify God , or
fulfil God's will in my life ..
I"am suspending the updates , sermons e.t.c .
need to visit the sacred place to seek the
master's help to re-adjust lifestyle (…"COME
BOLDLY TO THE THRONE OF GRACE THAT WE
MAY OBTAIN MERCY & FIND GRACE TO HELP IN
TIME OF NEED …"wink .
we absolutely have no excuse for not making
heaven . what more are we looking for in this evil
world ?, what more are we dyeing for .?
(…"BEWARE OF COVETOUSNESS, FOR A MANS
LIFE DOES NOT CONSIST IN THE ABUNDANCE
OF THE THINGS THE POSSESS …" )
STOP THE RAT RACE , PAUSE & THINK /DO
SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE ..
# LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU , WHICH WAS ALSO
IN CHRIST JESUS......
REMAIN /BE RAPTURE READY .
LOVE YOU ALL.!
Re: :::::::::::::::ARE YOU A TRUE CHRISTIAN ???:::::::::::::::::: by twosquare(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2014
How many times do i have to correct this on this forum. There is nothing like true christian.A christian is true...that's why he is like Christ. We can have either true or untrue(fake) believers.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Good News / Prophetic And Professional....the End Time Move Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.