Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,482 members, 7,801,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE (38875 Views)

NMA President Resigns!!!!!!!! / NMA Strike Suspended? / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by obayaya(m): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2014
eduxerxes: In Summary,

(1) FG should not appoint non-doctors as chief medical director.
Is this not selfishness ? Is it only doctors that work in the hospital? why will they go on strike for this selfish
reason and suffer patients ?
(2) Only doctors should be made consultants-
other workers who work in the hospital no matter their qualification should not be made a consultant?
-Is this not the height of wickedness and selfishness by doctors?
So if a staff of the hospital have Ph.D, he should not be a consultant when their mates working at other places are consultants ?
(3)Only doctors should be made directors---
Ladies and gentlemen, the law says anyone on level 15 is a director in the civil service--- so why will doctors say that only them should be made directors and other workers who
rise to level 15 should not be made a
directors ?
(4)Level skipping---they want doctors to also skip levels like other- now these bunch of murderers called doctors wants to enjoy wђã†̥ others are enjoying but they dont want
others to enjoy what they are enjoying----
it is based on these reasons & more that they went on strike-----
Check out more here:

www.nairaland.com/1795086/nma-strike-doctors-wicked-must

I've said this before and I'm gonna say it again, Nigerian Doctors are selfish and greedy.

Na God go punish NMA

9 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by sanandreas(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2014
everyone wants to claim relevance. People are dying everyday because of these non-chalant attitude of these health care providers. I know one day is coming when our health institution will be privatized like the power sector if you don't keep your house in order.
Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by Drphemmy4u: 6:57am On Jul 03, 2014
After d usual 6yrs (plus Xyears) in medical school,1year internship and 1year NYSC,a Doctor could proceed on post graduate studies by writing primaries depending on d specialty he wants to go into.this could be laboratory medicine(histopathology,microbiology,chemical pathology,haematology),Radiology etc.this involves passing 3 exams.Candidates pay between 100-150k per exam.Doctors could write the exams many times before passing and can even get released from residency in a teaching hospital if he fails to progress within a set time period.it takes 6-12yrs depending on your speed(plus research work),thus becoming a consultant in that specialty(taking 14-20yrs of academic and hospital practice).NOW,a lab scientist who studied only at undergraduate level in 5yrs wants to become a consultant in that field simply because he has been using reagents and analysing samples?those who can go for masters and PhD amongst them should do so and become lecturers under the university(They lecture medical students in pathology classes too).This needless fight for supremacy should stop.The patients are at the receiving end here.

18 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by BabaEleko(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2014
Even make everything "STRIKE-ABLE" strike for this country, Mr. Jonathan still won't know cos that dude don't care. Nigerians don enter 1 chance. Half chance sef. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by FDenigma: 6:59am On Jul 03, 2014
Once upon a time, a magistrate asked for assistants to be employed in a bid to make his services more efficient. After some time, they got so good in their narrow tasks, they felt indispensable and proficient enough to do all the magistrate did. They began to agitate to bear the titles "esquire" and "SAN". They began to blackmail a weak government seeking re-election. They went on strike and locked up the courts to prevent the magistrate from working (note that left alone, the magistrate could still see cases). These assistants also went to the media and began to mislead the public. Please is there any country in the world where a non-lawyer becomes a Supreme Court Judge?

15 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by Lusola15: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2014
phantomm: grin grin grin grin grin grin @ the bolded. i hope you know that radiographers are the ones who 'photograph' the patients.the radiologists who are the doctors in that department interprete the results..
in the labs ,the lab technologists do the bench work or test the samples.the onus still lies on the pathologist who is a doctor to ratify the results.
my brother these allied professionals are attaching undue importance to themselves.they are not that important.

Then let the doctors do all this since they are the only ones that are important undecided a lab tech is not important abi
Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by Drphemmy4u: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2014
heykims: Enough of all these rantings, JOHESU if u re so sure of ursef nd d relevance of ur discipline, advocate for d privatization of the entire health sector.
Let everything be privatized nd everybody in d health sector knows where he/she belongs..
well said.

5 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by FDenigma: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2014
Once upon a time, a magistrate asked for assistants to be employed in a bid to make his services more efficient. After some time, they got so good in their narrow tasks, they felt indispensable and proficient enough to do all the magistrate did. They began to agitate to bear the titles "esquire" and "SAN". They began to blackmail a weak government seeking re-election. They went on strike and locked up the courts to prevent the magistrate from working (note that left alone, the magistrate could still see cases). These assistants also went to the media and began to mislead the public. The government without proper consultation or consideration of "international best practices" agreed to the demands of these assistants due to their large number and monetary influence. So the magistrate went on strike and left them to attend to cases.
Please is there any country in the world where a non-lawyer becomes a Supreme Court Judge?

5 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by amedave(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2014
eduxerxes: In Summary,

(1) FG should not appoint non-doctors as chief medical director.
Is this not selfishness ? Is it only doctors that work in the hospital? why will they go on strike for this selfish
reason and suffer patients ?
(2) Only doctors should be made consultants-
other workers who work in the hospital no matter their qualification should not be made a consultant?
-Is this not the height of wickedness and selfishness by doctors?
So if a staff of the hospital have Ph.D, he should not be a consultant when their mates working at other places are consultants ?
(3)Only doctors should be made directors---
Ladies and gentlemen, the law says anyone on level 15 is a director in the civil service--- so why will doctors say that only them should be made directors and other workers who
rise to level 15 should not be made a
directors ?
(4)Level skipping---they want doctors to also skip levels like other- now these bunch of murderers called doctors wants to enjoy wђã†̥ others are enjoying but they dont want
others to enjoy what they are enjoying----
it is based on these reasons & more that they went on strike-----
Check out more here:

www.nairaland.com/1795086/nma-strike-doctors-wicked-must
no body is against there growth, the issue is a medical team should be headed by a Doctor, note doctor's are not called consultant because of PhD only, do you know that most teaching hospitals don't have pharmacy student? how do you expect a pharmacist to head in that situation?? pls let these people tell us the truth, even in advance country how many times have u heard a pharmacist is heading an operation/surgery team. OK doctor done strike let them fill the void if they can

4 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by pfijacobs(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2014
kennylawal: I swear all una never sick, na why u dey run mouth. If you wife wan born, carry am go lap radiology, physiotherapy or wetin u call am. All you hypocrites. If all johesu drop there work, doctors will do them, can they do doctors job. A doctor would hav done a posting in all those johesu fields as student too. they are working, respect. But the doctor and sirgeon are the most important experts in patient care. If you wana be like a doctor too, go take a jamb form and see that medical school no be beans
sorry o bros but from ur comment I tink u are either;
1. An illiterate or
2. High on cheap Sk
Listen to urself... A doctor knowing everytin? We're else do u c dat oda dan nigeria and its stewpid folks like u dat want nigeria to b @ par wit oda great nations.. Fool...
And again ur last statement is so hilarious... We're do u tink physios, dentists, radiographers are trained? Dust bin? No my friend d same. Medical skul dat ur illiterate mind tinks is almighty... Stop talking wen intellectuals are... Women sweep d bakyard wen MEN av a meeting...

3 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by Drphemmy4u: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2014
My nephew was once on admission.I took a slide(blood film for malaria parasite) to the lab,then I asked when I shld return for the result,the man said it has to be put in a drier,that I should return the next day(it was during the call hours around 10pm).I told him I am a Doctor and I did microbiology in my 400level in medical school that all he wanted was sleep during his call duty.A slide only needed to be air dried for God's sake.how long does it take a film of blood to dry up Now,it would have taken 12hours to have a laboratory result to consolidate a diagnosis of malaria.he later brought the test result d same night(guess he must have been saying that nonsense to the novice)Now they formed an association to tackle Doctors?I think they need to be told again and again what their duties are and they should stop the comparisons with Doctors.

13 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by Jummymine(f): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2014
i am a surgeon, and sincerely i am yet to meet a doctor who says the others who workin the health system are not important. the situation in nigeria is simply pathetic. we have developed a culture of not knowing our places, simply and short!
nowhere except nigeria does a patient call the nurse a doctor and she/he will not correct the patient!
its just like a traditional birth attendant that will not admit beijg diffrent from a nurse.
i workmin ife where some 8f he leaders, nay, creators of this johesu come from and know the way they run their issues. one of these creators even tried to get into amedical program in ghana!
The creation of johesu itself shows how critically essential the individual groups who formed it are.
they dare not strike alone, as nobodynwill know anything is happening, except perhaps the nurses. the physios, and this is not putting anydbody down, led by one of the national johesu hotheads, went on strike in ifefor 3 and a half months. even the ortho dept was running without hitches.
the pharmacists once tried it too, people just continued gtting their drugs fro outside as they used to do even when they were around.
As for the nurses, can anyone here actually claim honestly that serving food, serving drugs, geting the vital signs, makjng the beds and giving the patients a good psychological state are not doable by others? The nurses once went on strike for four months when i was in part 4. We got medical students and the relatives to fill in for the nurses. According to the study of the morbidiy and mortality that was carried out at ghe time, there was no diffrence! That is why when the nursesstrike, they have to lock up the equipment.
As for the kab guys, well, who wouldnt say yhey are essential? They however, and i know most of them know this, hopefully, are being largely replaced by automated systems. a million full blood counts can be run over a year by four lab guys! if automated systems are allowed (they obstruct its purchase and use in govt settings), at least three quarters of hem in the govt establishments wil be out of a job! note that i run e and u and abgs on my icu patients without seing any lab guy.
ALL I HAVE WRITTEN IS NOT WALLAHI TO DENIGRATE ANYBODY, but to point out why people should know their limits and act within it.

THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE TO GANG UP TOGETHER TO FIGHT THE DOCTORS ITSELF HAS SHOWN

20 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by chronique(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2014
Everything and every sector in this country,has been politicized. Nigeria is just getting messed up daily cos almost everybody is selfish and wants to place his/her request,far above every other person's own,irrespective of whether it makes sense or not.

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by Acidosis(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Drphemmy4u: well said.

and when the Pharmacists stop the supply of drugs... I'm sure your privatisation will enable you treat your patient with stethoscope.

Failure to acknowledge the fields of other health workers will only lead to a total collapse of the system.

We the general public await the privatisation.

3 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by FDenigma: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2014
An analysis of JOHESU:

Nurses: Most nurses always wanted to be nurses. They love their profession and work closely with doctors despite the often overbearing attitudes of these doctors. They appear not to be too keen on this JOHESU fight as they lack the inferiority complex displayed by other members. Within their ranks is a battle between the traditional Registered Nurses and the university trained B. Sc Nurses. This may contribute to their disinterest. A lot of them are married to doctors, have dated doctors or have doctors as children.

PS: "Doctor" refers to a medical doctor who has sworn the Hippocratic oath or a similar oath and carries a licence to practice Medicine.

4 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by otokx(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2014
Acidosis:

You are an illiterate.

A University Bursar/Accountant, Reigistrar and Librarian all belong to NASU.
They are bosses in their fields already..

Lol, like an average "literate" Nigerian who thinks NASU is all about gate keepers, carpenters etc

University Bursar is SSANU not NASU and same for Registrar, University Librarian is ASUU so please stop spreading falsehood.

7 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by agabaI23(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2014
Acidosis:

Tell this to "graduates" who do not know their rights from wrongs

For some of us who are highly learned cool we understand the entire process

By the way, why do you keep 'shouting' pathologists? How many Nigerian hospitals employ pathologists?

Can a pathologist function without those you condemn so much?
Lol

This aint the issue anyway, why should you and your allied block the progress of others? Insecurity? lol

Most Public offices and Ministries are headed by BSc/MSc holders (i.e Bachelors & Masters). abi una carry wetin pass bachelors?

Why do you keep giving the public wrong impression about Lab guys? Haven't you seen Lab scientist and even technologists with Masters degrees, PhDs?

You think every other person on Lab coat (who isn't a medic) schooled in Health Tech?

Our President is truly weak; people like you should be out of the hospital...
I'm sure he is a medical student. Sorry if you are not but you sound very much like one.
Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by myspnigeria: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2014
When two elephants fight, the grass suffers

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by eduxerxes: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2014
amedave: no body is against there growth, the issue is a medical team should be headed by a Doctor, note doctor's are not called consultant because of PhD only, do you know that most teaching hospitals don't have pharmacy student? how do you expect a pharmacist to head in that situation?? pls let these people tell us the truth, even in advance country how many times have u heard a pharmacist is heading an operation/surgery team. OK doctor done strike let them fill the void if they can
ur point is quite ambiguous to comprehend
Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2014
kennylawal: I swear all una never sick, na why u dey run mouth. If you wife wan born, carry am go lap radiology, physiotherapy or wetin u call am. All you hypocrites. If all johesu drop there work, doctors will do them, can they do doctors job. A doctor would hav done a posting in all those johesu fields as student too. they are working, respect. But the doctor and sirgeon are the most important experts in patient care. If you wana be like a doctor too, go take a jamb form and see that medical school no be beans
pride
Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by amedave(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2014
pfijacobs: sorry o bros but from ur comment I tink u are either;
1. An illiterate or
2. High on cheap Sk
Listen to urself... A doctor knowing everytin? We're else do u c dat oda dan nigeria and its stewpid folks like u dat want nigeria to b @ par wit oda great nations.. Fool...
And again ur last statement is so hilarious... We're do u tink physios, dentists, radiographers are trained? Dust bin? No my friend d same. Medical skul dat ur illiterate mind tinks is almighty... Stop talking wen intellectuals are... Women sweep d bakyard wen MEN av a meeting...
I don't think you know anything about medical school in Nigeria, before these people start complaining they should first review medicine curriculum. in my school a medics does everything an anatomist, physiologists, medical biochemist all do in four years you as a medic do them in just 18 months and expected to be more grounded read more than 3 different authors for each. now tell me what can any of these do DAT they can't do?. in clinical it still follows you do different postings so you have idea about everything. this curriculum was design for the doctor to head because he has idea in almost all field. so if they don't want it they should review the curriculum, I don't tink is the pharmacist that prescribes drugs for you when you go to the hospital do they? plssss Nigerian s let's leave cheap sentiments

4 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2014
where else on earth is all JOHESU crying for done. Bunch of haters.
Have you seen how House officers work? Doctors also take samples all about.
Abeg we do the core part of the patient care.
Full stop.
Haters, go and get chemotherapy

5 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by heykims(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2014
Acidosis:

and when the Pharmacists stop the supply of drugs... I'm sure your privatisation will enable you treat your patient with stethoscope.

Failure to acknowledge the fields of other health workers will only lead to a total collapse of the system.

Guy, plz don't reason wt ur medulla oblongata, a pharmaceutical company is different from a pharmacist who works in an hospital..

7 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by NaMe4: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by FDenigma: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2014
An Analysis of JOHESU (continued):

Pharmacists:

These professionals are university trained. Unfortunately, in the government sector, their role appears to have been largely limited to procuring, stocking and dispensing of medications. Occasional attempts to involve themselves in patient care is often tainted by the mutual suspicion between them and the clinician (doctor) directly responsible for the patients.
The Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy) programme is currently the standard in the USA but is under some controversy in Nigeria as other university academics (excluding medical doctors) are unhappy by what appears to be a shortcut to a Ph.D equivalent.
Some pharmacists want(ed) to be medical doctors. In some pharmacies, they are already masquerading as doctors.
Some are quite satisfied being what they always dreamt of.

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by pumpingmachine: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2014
Jummy mine: i am a surgeon, and sincerely i am yet to meet a doctor who says the others who workin the health system are not important. the situation in nigeria is simply pathetic. we have developed a culture of not knowing our places, simply and short!
nowhere except nigeria does a patient call the nurse a doctor and she/he will not correct the patient!
its just like a traditional birth attendant that will not admit beijg diffrent from a nurse.
i workmin ife where some 8f he leaders, nay, creators of this johesu come from and know the way they run their issues. one of these creators even tried to get into amedical program in ghana!
The creation of johesu itself shows how critically essential the individual groups who formed it are.
they dare not strike alone, as nobodynwill know anything is happening, except perhaps the nurses. the physios, and this is not putting anydbody down, led by one of the national johesu hotheads, went on strike in ifefor 3 and a half months. even the ortho dept was running without hitches.
the pharmacists once tried it too, people just continued gtting their drugs fro outside as they used to do even when they were around.
As for the nurses, can anyone here actually claim honestly that serving food, serving drugs, geting the vital signs, makjng the beds and giving the patients a good psychological state are not doable by others? The nurses once went on strike for four months when i was in part 4. We got medical students and the relatives to fill in for the nurses. According to the study of the morbidiy and mortality that was carried out at ghe time, there was no diffrence! That is why when the nursesstrike, they have to lock up the equipment.
As for the kab guys, well, who wouldnt say yhey are essential? They however, and i know most of them know this, hopefully, are being largely replaced by automated systems. a million full blood counts can be run over a year by four lab guys! if automated systems are allowed (they obstruct its purchase and use in govt settings), at least three quarters of hem in the govt establishments wil be out of a job! note that i run e and u and abgs on my icu patients without seing any lab guy.
ALL I HAVE WRITTEN IS NOT WALLAHI TO DENIGRATE ANYBODY, but to point out why people should know their limits and act within it.

THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE TO GANG UP TOGETHER TO FIGHT THE DOCTORS ITSELF HAS SHOWN
your thought process is faulty, surgeon. You don't see any use for other healthcare professionals and u believe they should be left out of the system. You made reference to d strike of the Johesu members at Ife. Well, I heard about it and how successful it was. Even medical training was jeopardised and medical students had to stay at home! So don't come on Naira land and feed us with poo.
I don't know of you've saved enough money to travel outside the country like your colleagues, I've been out severally and I always shake my head for the Nigerian healthcare system.
I know johesu has its excesses, but the root of the matter is overbearing attitude of the NMA and its members who believe that being a doctor is the biggest achievement they could make in their lives.
There should be room for everybody to grow, in fact we should encourage everyone to grow so that the industry could grow as well.
Right there in Ife, nurses give doctors a hard time, pathologists and scientists exchange blows regularly while quality of pharmaceutical drugs procured outside cannot be guaranteed when pharmacists are on strike.
You all need to come together and stop being driven by egos. Patients are dying at alarming rate and you all swore to save lives...do just that

7 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2014
chronique: Everything and every sector in this country has been politicized. Nigeria is just getting messed up daily cos almost everybody is selfish and wants to place his/her request far above every other person's own irrespective of whether it makes sense or not.
Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2014
wallex1983: Hmmmm,

Still waiting for when NASU and other admin staff of Nigerian universities will come up to say they want to start becoming Professors so that they can become VC and DVC. Surely if Johesu scales through, NASU will follow suite.

Gobe go come start Part 2

Yeah...the absurdity will surely reach the Universities very soon. Something new always comes out of Africa!

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by Omonoba1: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2014
in as much as i don't support the strike but i must say JOHESU didn't say anything in the write-up but just trying to gain the emotion of the masses..what has chibok girls et others got to do with the issue on ground??

9 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by Drphemmy4u: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2014
Acidosis:

ofcourse other fields are acknowledged and are relevant.no one said they are irrelevant..that is why Doctors still request for lab investigations etc and not just base diagnosis on patient's history and physical examination findings.Even though you are 80% sure of your diagnosis just from the history and examination,provided the history and examination were thorough.this is a fight for supremacy which is uncalled for and will never happen in a private establishment since everyone is aware of his position and duties right from day 1.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by heykims(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2014
FD_enigma: An Analysis of JOHESU (continued):

Pharmacists:

These professionals are university trained. Unfortunately, in the government sector, their role appears to have been largely limited to procuring, stocking and dispensing of medications. Occasional attempts to involve themselves in patient care is often tainted by the mutual suspicion between them and the clinician (doctor) directly responsible for the patients.
The Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy) programme is currently the standard in the USA but is under some controversy in Nigeria as other university academics (excluding medical doctors) are unhappy by what appears to be a shortcut to a Ph.D equivalent.
Some pharmacists want(ed) to be medical doctors. In some pharmacies, they are already masquerading as doctors.
Some are quite satisfied being what they always dreamt of.
...nd doesn't it amaze u when u go to pharmacy stores nd u see a consulting room where pharmacists consult? Only in jokey health sectors like dt of Nigeria does such exist..
No wonder they re agitating for Doctor of Pharmacy degree to legalize their illegalities...

3 Likes

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by ajetii(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2014
JOHESU is unholy alliance between health workers only in Nigeria. Is an alliance between strange bed fellows which can only lead to disaster. Members include Lab technician and MLS, Pharmacists ward attendants e.t.c. They started this recent vicious circle of strike action in the Niigeria health sector. Is nothing but conspiracy against the doctors, this can only happens in Nigeria. I do hope they will allow the lab technician or ward attendant equal right to become consultant in their respective fields when they are successful in their devilish demands.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Black Soot In Port Harcourt: People Are Dying Here - A Nairalander Cries Out / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos / Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.