Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:29 PM

JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE (38834 Views)

NMA President Resigns!!!!!!!! / NMA Strike Suspended? / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by phantom(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
ujustice: This is the original oath nurses take at their induction into the profession.
I solemnly pledge myself before God and in the presence of this assembly to pass my life in purity and to practise my profession faithfully.
I will abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous, and will not take or knowingly administer any harmful drug.
I will do all in my power to maintain and elevate the standard of my profession and will hold in confidence all personal matters committed to my keeping and all family affairs coming to my knowledge in the practice of my calling.
With loyalty will I aid the physician in his work, and as a missioner of health, I will dedicate myself to devoted service for human welfare.[1]
Florence nightingale will be weeping at this her disloyal descendants who have fought to remove the part on loyalty to physicians and have gone further to fight physician in a union of rebels called johesu.
they have modified the bolded out of inferiority complex.pure and simple!
if it is not panadol,it can never be panadol.shikena
Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by Morotov1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
phantom: they have modified the bolded out of inferiority complex.pure and simple!
if it is not panadol,it can never be panadol.shikena
It is modified because they no longer aid the physician alone not with the advent of other health workers into the fold.
Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by phantom(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Morotov1: It is modified because they no longer aid the physician alone not with the advent of other health workers into the fold.
oga i still dey wait you for the other thread o!!!
Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by pestrolus2002(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Some ppl never hv their facts. DRs is the head of health team. If any of these johesu is sick they chase drs around. THEY are all there but can't function. Who goes to hospital to see a nurse or a pharmacist? Most of these people call johesu failed to make it to medical school.. and decide d to go for paramedics. There s no age cut off in medical school, whosesoever wish to enjoy benifits drs enjoy s should go and apply for medicine. Stop beefing unnecessarily. Knw your boundry and job prescriptions. Say no to consultant matron ...pharmacist ..lab technologist and johesu in general. Up NMA/NANARD! !!! Akin binu ori ka fi fila de idi.

Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by Samgreguc(m): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
pestrolus2002: Some ppl never hv their facts. DRs is the head of health team. If any of these johesu is sick they chase drs around. THEY are all there but can't function. Who goes to hospital to see a nurse or a pharmacist? Most of these people call johesu failed to make it to medical school.. and decide d to go for paramedics. There s no age cut off in medical school, whosesoever wish to enjoy benifits drs enjoy s should go and apply for medicine. Stop beefing unnecessarily. Knw your boundry and job prescriptions. Say no to consultant matron ...pharmacist ..lab technologist and johesu in general. Up NMA/NANARD! !!! Akin binu ori ka fi fila de idi.

There are three major health profession. Go and figure out pls.
Secondly, Pharmacy is not Paramedical bt Pharmaceutical so, becareful with ur choice of words.
The Pharmacist produces the drugs the Physicians prescribe pharmaceutically.. . ..does that tell u something?
Re: JOHESU Press Release on the NMA STRIKE by pestrolus2002(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2014
Samgreguc:
There are three major health profession. Go and figure out pls.
Secondly, Pharmacy is not Paramedical bt Pharmaceutical so, becareful with ur choice of words.
The Pharmacist produces the drugs the Physicians prescribe pharmaceutically.. . ..does that tell u something?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death / Black Soot In Port Harcourt: People Are Dying Here - A Nairalander Cries Out / Man All Smiles After Undergoing Facial Surgery To Remove Huge Growth. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.