Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (80955 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 5:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Davo93: How i wish i could help you!? but i don't really understand the request and how to go about it.

thanks bro. Do u have a nandroid backup of the phone ?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 5:19am On Jul 19, 2014
Hiroshize:

Guy how you take brick am shocked shocked , i also use a H7

na so I see am too o. na over tweaking kill me o. I tried increasing the internal memory ni o.

Do u have a nandroid backup or any recovery backup please?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Davo93(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2014
hardedeji1:

thanks bro. Do u have a nandroid backup of the phone ?
I still do not get what you mean by nandroid. How do i know that please?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2014
Davo93: I still do not get what you mean by nandroid. How do i know that please?

OK let's start from d rudiments. Its easy to do. Firstly, is ur phone rooted?

can I have ur whatsapp please?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Davo93(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2014
hardedeji1:

OK let's start from d rudiments. Its easy to do. Firstly, is ur phone rooted?

can I have ur whatsapp please?
No, my phone is not rooted. Please send me a DM here.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2014
Davo93: No, my phone is not rooted. Please send me a DM here.

I can't really figure my way around d PM thing.
just add me

thanks
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Pls h7 users is the h7 flipcase capable of bending to watch movie like d one below
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by parrotibaba(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2014
saucyduchess: cool,m7 support otg too! and only one sim is 3g enabled
bro m7 has 3g enabled in both sims
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by noteamlikebarca(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2014
noteamlikebarca: Pls h7 users is the h7 flipcase capable of bending to watch movie like d one below

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by saucyduchess: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2014
parrotibaba: bro m7 has 3g enabled in both sims
it doesn't, only sim1,except a custom rom..
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Davo93(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2014
hardedeji1:

I can't really figure my way around d PM thing.
just add me...
thanks
I already replied your mail now.

You can please remove your phone number from your initial post.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Davo93(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2014
noteamlikebarca: Pls h7 users is the h7 flipcase capable of bending to watch movie like d one below
No, you cannot bend it that way.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by parrotibaba(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2014
saucyduchess: it doesn't, only sim1,except a custom rom..
dude I hv d m7 and it's 3g enabled on both sims n I didn't use any custom rom

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by jakiedudu(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Hi guys. Just bought a brand new H7. Its realy a nice phone. Loving it already smiley. Pls how can i remove the memory card? I want to replace it with my other card.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by parrotibaba(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
jakiedudu: Hi guys. Just bought a brand new H7. Its realy a nice phone. Loving it already smiley. Pls how can i remove the memory card? I want to replace it with my other card.
its simple, just REMOVE THE MEMORY CARD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by prince4pro(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
can dis phone realy replace A+
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
hardedeji1:

na so I see am too o. na over tweaking kill me o. I tried increasing the internal memory ni o.

Do u have a nandroid backup or any recovery backup please?

I don't o, sorry bros
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by tecno4life(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
saucyduchess: smh,u ddnt have to insult me u knw!!
oya sorry eh
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Davo93(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
jakiedudu: Hi guys. Just bought a brand new H7. Its realy a nice phone. Loving it already smiley. Pls how can i remove the memory card? I want to replace it with my other card.
Try to remove the TECNO seal on top of the memory card. After this, eject it the normal way a memory card is removed. Goodluck!
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Agadajoe: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dos of u wit d phone we nid review on d battery plsssss...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Agadajoe: Dos of u wit d phone we nid review on d battery plsssss...

As always, no matter how you want to get a phone that has #DorosuperBattery cheesy life... It's always a big problem... However, I've been using H7 and the battery life is overall quite descent, but of course, if you keep using it on 3G continuously while you browse and gaming HD .... Oboi... The battery go kpai .!!! But you have the power bank to support your power demands..

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Davo93(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Agadajoe: Dos of u wit d phone we nid review on d battery plsssss...
I don't really know but it looks somehow fair. I cannot give a definite time duration it lasts. To alleviate the problem of Power outage, the phone comes with a Power Bank of 5200mAh capacity.

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Agadajoe: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mek month end quick, cant wait 2 get my hands on dis phone, it got almost all wat I want in a smartphone.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by saucyduchess: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
parrotibaba: dude I hv d m7 and it's 3g enabled on both sims n I didn't use any custom rom
well mine n others on d m7 thread says only our sim1 got 3g
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by jakiedudu(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Davo93: Try to remove the TECNO seal on top of the memory card. After this, eject it the normal way a memory card is removed. Goodluck!
Pls is droidvpn still working with mtn bbc? I tried it last night buts its saying connection timeout.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by parrotibaba(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
saucyduchess: well mine n others on d m7 thread says only our sim1 got 3g
affirmative, d first tm7s came with d one sim 3g enabled feature bt d later ones came with 2 sim 3g enabled feature...
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Davo93(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
jakiedudu: Pls is droidvpn still working with mtn bbc? I tried it last night buts its saying connection timeout.
Sorry, I don't know about that.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by elviiz: 12:15am On Jul 21, 2014
[left][/left]please does tecno H7 has 3G enabled on both sims?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2014
elviiz: [left][/left]please does tecno H7 has 3G enabled on both sims?

The thing about most of this Tecno devices is that, although both sim slots can support 3G, the first sim (SIM 1) usually has the strongest support for 3G, on my H7, i use the second SIM slot(Micro SIM) shocked for my mobile data on WCDMA(3G & +) always and it works fine for me cheesy cheesy. Both SIM slots are 3G supported. smiley smiley
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by PhockPhockMan: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2014
I'm surprised the so called Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG, iphone, gionee and blackberry owners have not invaded this thread with their usual stupidity. It may be surprising that some of them are writing those trash with TECNO N3.

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by wyndy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Agadajoe: h7 support OTG, come wit smart cover & 5200 mah power bank which is a big plus over m7, and u cant compare d quad core wit dual core processor.

is the OTG really working? as in can i plug my flash and operate it tru d h7?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
wyndy:
is the OTG really working? as in can i plug my flash and operate it tru d h7?

Yes, you can connect a game pad and play games sef (soccer sha cheesy) ... its really cool grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.